Hattie's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum would kill us. Jess would probably just kill me." Cohen replied, "Kinda sounds like the label matters."

"It doesn't." Hattie shot back, "I've had it up to here with labels. Everybody labels me, Cohen. Even you. T-girl. Hetero. Straight. Bent. Gay, straight, other. Male. Female. Trans. I could do this all fucking day. The labels... Don't. Mean. Shit. They mean crap because people think they do. You felt meaning in having a little brother, a label, but you never damn well had a little brother. You created him, but he didn't exist. Only a little sister. Who you boxed into something she hated. She's out, now, and she's never going to accept anyone stapling a fucking sign to her head, again."

"Well, you made me feel like an asshole."

The blonde sighed heavily, "Sorry. I... I try not to rant. But I hate it."

"It... Made sense." Cohen admitted, despite himself. "It isn't like the family is close. I enjoy hanging with you, but we only do it a couple times a year. Acquaintance territory."

She turned to him, "Please stop getting my hopes up, when you're not convinced, big guy."

"I'm not suggesting we do what we did yesterday." He said firmly, "But... Damn it. I want to do what we did yesterday. And more. Fine. Screw it. I'll just go with what feels right. Kissing you... Feels right. Like you love me. Like you're deserving of being loved. How do I make it up to you?"

"Can we please find a hotel room and not spend the night at mum's?" Hattie asked.

Cohen smiled at her, "Depends. Do you intend to actually let me sleep?"

"Duh. I'm still sore." She rolled her eyes, "So you better be a damn snuggler, after."

"Do you want big spoon or little?" Cohen smiled slowly.

Hattie's blue eyes lit up, "Li'l, of course. Everyone loves being the little spoon. So... Like... This is a promise to date me, right? Not just... You know. Sex."

He nodded, "This is admitting that I want to date. I want to cook for you, and I want to take you out dancing, and all the other things you could possibly want. Roadtrips and -"

She jumped up and into his lap, putting a finger to his lips, "That's enough. Now, prove it, big guy."

Cohen realised the enormity of the decision he had made as he kissed her gently. As their lips melted together, he knew he never wanted to let her go, again. As her thighs briefly tightened around his, he felt regret that he couldn't make her pregnant. As the warmth from her nose brushed his cheek, and he tentatively offered his tongue to her, he knew that he wanted his life's purpose to make her smile.

Hattie broke the kiss without frenching him, but an enormous shit-eating grin. "So... Bathroom, taxi, or... Call Jess?"

"I want a bed."

"Taxi." She said and resumed kissing him.

---

"Another thing I don't miss." Hattie said, dumping her dress to the floor and grinning at him, "It takes you forever to get your clothes off, compared to me. Hurry up."

"No snuggling, first?" Cohen teased, pulling off his t-shirt and causing Hattie to run her hands all over his chest. She kissed at the wispy hair in the centre of his chest and looked up at him, "Technically, I'm meant to stretch my VJ on a regular basis. Or it might shrink. Care to help me out with that, big brother?"

Cohen kissed the top of her head, "Firstly, yes. Secondly... Come again?"

"Eugh. Just a thing I have to do. I get a stent a couple times a month at the moment, for a few days. Which will be no-sex days." Hattie said with irritation, "Forget I mentioned it. Please. I want sexy times. With my brother."

Cohen smiled at her, "You really like the brother aspect, don't you?"

"Fuck yes." She grinned broadly, "Yesterday? I wanted to scream that you were fucking your sister. So... Yeah. Let me know if I still need to keep that to myself... But get your pants off, already."

He lifted her chin up and kissed her briefly, "We've still got two hours before dinner. We can take our time. So... If I was your first... Does that mean you still haven't experienced oral? Can I claim that first, too?"

Hattie blushed and bit her lip, "Please?"

He leaned down and kissed the top of her chest, "Lie down, for me?"

"Oh god. Oh god." Her breathing quickened and she sat down on the edge of the bed, looking up at him with her bright eyes, "I'm really doing this. We're doing this. The hunk is going to lick my clit. Um... It's going to be sensitive. Not really stretchy."

"You're more worried about this than putting a dick in it." He knelt in front of her, reaching for her panties that had a small and damp spot in them.

Hattie gave a small laugh, "Well, yeah. I was only really... Sex has to be gentle. And only occasional. So I'm breaking the rules, right now, hunk. And don't you dare tell me off."

He kissed at her tiny and wiry bush, still growing in spotty after being shaved. She moaned at the touch and then dropped backwards onto the bed and spread her arms, "God yes! Oh... I can be as loud as I've ever wanted, can't I? Eat me, Co. Eat your... Girlfriend."

"Sister." He teased her, before flicking his tongue at her.

Hattie moaned, her legs momentarily tightening, "Oh, yesyesyes. Eat your little sister's dripping snatch."

"Dripping." He agreed, before putting his tongue to work. She was sensitive, sometimes moaning just with his breath, and she felt less flexible than some. Need more of his tongue running up and down her folds before she was properly warmed up.

Hattie didn't beg him for more, didn't tell him what she liked or disliked. Usually that would make him frustrated, but not with her. With her it felt like an invitation to explore, to discover.

His ears were filled with her blissful moaning, his nose with her musky scent, and his tongue with her bittersweet taste.

Cohen was as content as he could be, lapping away at her pussy.

"Oh, f-f-fuck!" Hattie suddenly said, "T-t-too much... I'm... I'ma..."

Her voice dropped an octave, and she growled as she came. Thighs clenching around his head and toes curling up tightly enough to crack audibly. She shoved her pussy into his face as she arched up briefly before collapsing.

Cohen stood up, looking down at his little sister proudly, "I didn't actually get you off, yesterday, did I?"

"Eh. Close enough." She said breathlessly, "Not like I... Minded. Already got... Warned. Girls don't often get... Off... During. Mostly... Oral."

He lay down beside her, putting a hand over her bellybutton and revelling in how soft she was. She had to have worked at that. She felt all woman, all soft. Even if he had a flash of Will's face when she'd roared.

"I guess, then, I just need to learn to do this a lot."

Hattie looked at him in bemusement, "Um, no? I mean, yes. I want you to go down on me all the time. But I cum, or you cum, I don't care that much. Either I flood or you fill me up. I'm pretty fucking happy with either."

"Both?" Cohen hinted.

She grinned at him, "God, yes. Please. Please fuck me, big guy. Fuck your little sister. Please."

He kissed her nose, "You're adorable when you ask."

"Sexy." Hattie glared at him, pouting.

He shrugged and stood up, pulling off the last of his clothes, "Adorable. Cute. Beautiful. More than I deserve. You're all of those things, Hattie."

She frowned, "Yeeeaaah. If you think I'm letting that go, you're dreamin'. But... I can deal with being filled up with cum, first."

Hattie grabbed her knees, pulling them apart and revealing her swollen and pink pussy, looking up at him with her bright blue eyes and biting her lip in anticipation.

How was it that she could make him completely rigid with just a look?

Cohen rubbed himself at her entrance, taking the time to make sure he was fully coated before trying to enter into her heavenly embrace. He could remember her wanting it hard, but having to settle for gentle.

He was not going to explain to anyone why he was bringing his newly transitioned sister to the hospital for a vaginal tear. That timeline could not be allowed to happen.

Even if he did really want to be able to thrust into her with abandon.

Hattie moaned, "Oh, f-ff... Fuck. It feels so... So... Right. Fuck."

He was barely inside her, not even the head fully engulfed when she said it. Whilst Cohen didn't have her same perspective, he shared the sentiment as he pushed his way into his sister's tunnel.

That was what he had been missing, during the first time. The thing that made her stand out against every other girl.

It wasn't just that Hattie was ridiculously tight. It was that he had a sensation of being joined, of it feeling like she was precisely the right shape just for him. That the two of them were meant to be.

He leaned down over her and gently kissed her, "I love you."

"I love you, more." She kissed him back, "But..."

"Shut up and fuck you?"

She blushed and mumbled. "Please."

Cohen slipped his arms behind her shoulders, holding her against him as he began to move his hips. Grinding against her with each thrust as he groaned into his ear. It wasn't a position that he had a taste for, until right now.

Until her.

"Oh. Oh, deep." She exclaimed, pulling at his back, "Oh god. Oh fuck. Fuck. R-r-right there. Oh, just like that. Just like that."

"I love you." Cohen growled in her ear, sluicing in and out of her canal, concentrating on not changing a damn thing.

Right as the both of them were moaning and getting into it, Cohen heard his phone ringing behind him. He laughed and kissed her cheek, and completely ignored it.

His phone had barely stopped when hers started ringing.

Hattie rolled her eyes, "Don't you dare stop fucking me."

"We're missing dinner." He grunted, continuing to plough into her.

She clenched herself around him, "Who needs... Dinner... When they've got... A bad big... Brother... Like you?"

"Jess... Has the... Car."

Hattie glared at him, "Fuck the car! Actually, fuck me."

"What do you think I've... Been doing?"

She grinned and kissed his cheek. "Fucking me."

"Deep inside."

"Mmm." She moaned, "Deep inside... Your... Little... Sister."

"You love that." He kissed her again, upping the pace just a little bit as she tightened around him in response. Showing off her kegals, as he thrust into her already tight vice.

"Mmm. Love... Fucking my... Brother." Hattie agreed, "Not fucking... Being fucked. God, yes. You're fucking me."

"You're... Not even close... Are you?" He grunted.

She squeezed herself around him, "Oh fuck. Please. Oh, please. Cum in me! Please!"

"You're so... Damn..."

"Cum!" She interrupted him, "Just fucking cum. That's what I want. All I want. Please."

Hearing her bug for him, with her legs wrapped around him and her tunnel wrapped tighter, was too much. Everything about her was just too much. Cohen's forehead pressed into the mattress as he erupted, groaning loudly enough it was almost a roar.

She moaned excitedly, "Y-yes! Fuck! Cum inside me! Oh, g-god!"

Cohen collapsed onto her, breathing hard as he pinned her. Staying inside her for as long as he could. He kissed Hattie's cheek and pulled his arms around her back.

Hattie let out a long and content sigh, "Oooh. You still make me dizzy. Wow. Uh... Have I mentioned that I love you?"

"You didn't get off." He mumbled, disappointed with himself.

She just laughed, "Didn't I? Who was the hunk who ate me out for a damn good hour? Geeze, Co. If you lasted any longer inside me you mighta torn something. I'm pretty goddamn happy. 'Kay?"

He kissed her cheek again, tiredly leaning up, "You mean that? Really?"

"You cum. I cum. So long as one of us does." She smiled and cupped his cheek, "I'll make you a deal. We'll take it in turns. You have to eat me until I do, and in return you can cum inside me. Sound good?"

"Amazing."

She bit her lip, grinning broadly, "God, I love you."

"We probably should talk about dinner..."

Hattie rolled her eyes, "Didn't eat enough of my pussy? Kidding. But... No, no I'm not going home. We both reek of sex. Don't need to give Jess any more ideas. Deal with it in the morning."

"After snuggling all night long."

She nodded, "Nice to see we're on the same page... Though... I definitely need a shower. You might stretch me out, but you also fill me up. Um... I gotta do some careful stuff. Checking myself over. So I don't really want you watching?"

He shrugged, still not moving from inside her. Which didn't seem to be getting any less tight, either. "You do what you need to do. We can always make this work... Little sister."

"Mmm." She moaned lightly, "Still makes me warm down there. Shit. Is this what dating you is going to be like? Loving you, and desperately wishing you could fuck me harder?"

"I wish I could, too."

"You can!" She brightened, "Soon. It's not a permanent thing. I'm just kinda... Impatient."

He kissed her forehead, "At least that gives me time to try and upskill against you. You really are amazing."

"Please don't." She shook her head, "Really. I'm kinda sore. Remember, Co, I might not be a virgin, but I practically am down there. I don't need to waddle every day because I'm sore."

"Every day?"

Hattie grinned, "Duh. Because we're going to fuck every day. Unless there's a reason you don't wanna be inside me?"

"I'm never leaving."

She pushed him off her, groaning as he spilled out of her, before jumping off the side of the bed and heading for the bathroom. "Shower time! But you better be here when I get back."

---

Cohen's eyebrows scrunched up as he felt a finger poking into the side of his cheek. He tried to roll away from it, feeling practically too tired to open his eyes.

The finger poked again, from the other side.

He rolled onto his back and opened one eye blearily.

"Oh, good! You're awake." Blue eyes stared down at him excitedly, before Hattie planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Morning."

"Eem." He grunted.

"You know what I said about morning wood being the worst?" Hattie asked him.

Cohen nodded tiredly, "Mmm?"

"Changed my mind." She grinned and swung a leg over him.