Haunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the class thought her closing remarks were funny - but most of us were not sure if she was also quite serious. Never-the-less, the effect was to get me and everyone else excited as Samhain and the other world drew nigh.

Monday, October 31st was a blur. I was so excited to immerse myself into the shadowy event to which I had been summoned. I picked out a cute cat mask to wear with my Lady of the Court guise. After I dressed in my ultra-sexy corset which attractively thrust my boobs out of the bodice of the brocade gown,I threaded my skeleton key on the black ribbon which came with my scroll of instructions and hung it around my neck. I was stunning and I was excited to the extreme. I was nervous. I was hyper-psyched and then I had a pang of regret, I should have splurged on that pair of seductive panties that Lilith offered (at half off). Oh well, too late now, my old cover-the-case white briefs will have to do - besides, who is going to get an ogle under my skirts anyway? My heart was fluttering as I stepped out the door and into the car with my map and instructions for the party. My thoughts were flying erratically across the darkening late afternoon sky. Oh Lord, what was I getting myself into?

It was an Indian summer that year, unusually warm for the last day before November. I was glad that my guise didn't have to be buried beneath a thick winter coat. I parked at the farmhouse shown on my parchment map. I gathered my skirts about me as I stepped out of the car and checked my hair and face in the side view mirror before I crossed the road to the graveyard. The graveyard was an old one by looks of the style of tombstones. It was on a rise across the road from where I had parked. Lifting my hem, I climbed the stone steps to the iron gate facing the country road. I halted and peered into the growing darkness. Yes, there was a lock on the gate as I had been told to expect. I took the key that was lodged tightly between my rounded, well displayed bosom and inserted it into the keyhole and twisted it to the right.

How Freudian I thought; the penis key is extracted from between the engulfing large mammaries and inserted in the vaginal shaped hole; penis and vagina once united, unlocks the way and allows me, Madame Soiree, to go to an adult Halloween party. The clasp sprung open, I walked through the gate into the ancient boneyard. I shut and locked the gate behind me. I felt as if I had sealed my fate with this action. The truth was that I had already sealed my fate by venturing out on this fraught night of Samhain.

I took a few cautious steps along the central gravel path that led between the tilted, chipped and lichen-cover stones bearing the names and dates that the bones below had carried through this world years ago. Would any of them rise and visit the party tonight?

I had crept nearly halfway into the cemetery when I was startled by the feeling that there was something lurking behind me. I turned quickly to see a masked figure stepping from behind a tall monument in a top hat and black formal attire that would have been fashionable 150 years ago.

"Where are you traveling to on this night?" asked the dark figure as I stood stunned in the middle of a lonely country graveyard.

I had rehearsed this line for weeks, and now I choked when it came time to deliver my reply. It waited motionless as I stammered, devoid of words. I was about to reach for my response line as written in the invitation. Then it came to me, "I am traveling to save the light."

With that answer, it beckoned me toward the monument where it was standing. I approached and it lifted black gloved hands and bid be to stop as it examined me.

"Your guise is appropriate.

You are masked.

Observe The Solemn Code: You are to remain masked for your protection and for the protection of the others. Tell no one of this evening. Know that the Far-Seers are watching."

"Go forth to Schattental Farm. Save the light." I was pointed toward a narrow earthen path that led out of the graveyard through a missing portion of the iron fence. I proceeded in the direction I was shown and at a rapid pace to be sure.

Wow. That was creepy. This has either got to be the most elaborate Halloween party I could ever have imagined, or I am being led to my death. There is one way to find out I figured as I walked ahead.

Beyond the broken fence, the path led into a copse of trees that had already shed most of their leaves. The way descended from the cemetery knoll and as I stepped into the trees, I could see that the path was illuminated by a series of jack-o-lanterns glowing with very frightened faces carved into them all. Do those illuminated faces really keep the demons at bay? I had my doubts. I was amazed by the haunting decor in the woods and was overjoyed to be selected to come to this fantastic event.

At the base of the slope, I was greeted by a masked friar who asked me the code phrase once again. I replied with verve, "I am traveling to save the light."

"Splendid!" was the friar's reply. "Go step into the Schattental farmhouse, help yourself to the fruits, nuts and roasted meats. Be sure to sample some drink from the different vats available, they are quite unique. Though, I'll admit, some do have an acquired taste. You'll find these libations will heighten your enjoyment!"

He walked me part way to the well-lit house as he ran down the menu and the drinks that were ahead. I thanked him for his guidance and walked into a crowd of well costumed attendees. There was the assortment of known masked men; Zorro, the Lone Ranger (Tonto appears to not have been invited), the Count of Monte Cristo, two musketeers and some original costumes with the required masks. I was secretly eager to see what the other women would be wearing and how I would stack up against them. I saw a shapely woman in a gray mouse bodysuit, several witches, a masked gypsy, she-devils and some ladies that looked to have mistaken Samhain for Christmas, as they seemed to be from the Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker ballet. Many of the other ladies also had their boobs on display tonight, but I thought mine presented the best. Thanks to Lilith, maybe I'd win a prize later tonight.

I picked up a plate of food from the bountiful spread when the hooded executioner handed me a mug of brew. "Here m' lady, you'll want to have some of this to help you get a little looser for the sun-circle dancing later. Believe me; it helps the ladies save the light this Samhain night."

As we were talking and I was trying to understand what this Samhain festival was all about, we were ushered into the large barn by an elven queen out of the pages of Tolkien's <I>Lord of the Rings</i> to participate in some adult games.

I was a little intoxicated from the brew which had been served to me. It felt exhilarating to be submersed in this glorious gathering and to let myself go while in this mix of anonymous characters. The games were directed by different well-guised guests and often involved paired teams of men and women who were asked to do some mildly risqué tasks. The execution and I had to compete to pass a coconut between us and get it across the barn floor without letting it hit the ground. My jutting tits were a wonderful way to safely carry a coconut. I knelt before my partner with my face in his leather-clad crotch as he dropped his big nut onto my bust, which he held between his thighs. My corset and firmly bunched bosoms got us first place on that one. As winners, the crowd chanted and challenged us to drink another round of brew from the copper vat.

Other games and other partners quickly came to me through the night. I was thoroughly enjoying my guise and the masked heads that I was turning during these steamy, body-rubbing competitions. The sexual tension was rising along with the blood alcohol level of every guest at Schattental Farm.

There was food and drink all around, creating a well lubricated social atmosphere among the elaborately guised guests. It was great fun and I had never felt more fully a woman as the guise and cat mask allowed me to become the feminine charmer that I never imagined myself to be. I had become a new woman.

The friar stepped into the middle of the festive crowd as all watched him in anticipation. "The sun is dying! The season of our light is failing! Our light of life is passing on into the dark realm! Shall we be forsaken and cast into the eternal valley of shadows?" This was the friar's cry to the assembled guests.

"Save the light!" someone shouted from behind me.

Immediately another shouted, "Save the light!"

Then a chorus of others joined in, "Save the light! Save the Light!"

The friar pleaded, "Who will save the light?"

The Tolkien elven queen stepped forward with a brand, "I shall save the Light! Good ladies join me in the circle of the sun!" With that, she thrust the brand into the fireplace, igniting it. She then led all of the women outside into the dark of Samhain night. One of the witches grabbed my arm as all of the females followed the flaming torch into the night. Our elven queen walked to a place in the dark barnyard and touched the flame in her hand to a stack of wood. It ignited in a showery burst of sparks that licked the cool night. The fire spread its light into the darkness and grew into a large fire that illuminated the gathered guests.

My hand was taken by the witch who had escorted me out in the parade of 'good ladies' behind the firebrand. Together we fell in step with all of the female guests as we formed a circle around the kindled stack of wood. Some women began to sing in a tongue that I did not know as they moved hand in hand in halting steps anti-sunwise around the bonfire. We circled the firelight three times. I tried to catch on to the tune and words that my sister celebrants were singing as an offering of prayers for the return of our sun and its life-giving warmth. After three times around the fire, we withdrew into an outer ring while the men took our places next to the burning light.

The men had words that they sang in unison, but they were not the words that the woman had just used. The men circled sun-wise, and after each round they rushed toward the flames, hurling sacrificial bones carved from the roasted meats served at this Samhain feast. With the shout, "Save the Light!" their sacrifice was cast into the fire as an offering for the life of the light. This was done by the men three times.

A large silver cauldron was then placed at the south end of the fire pit and the women once again formed a circle and were handed a wooden bowl as we circled past the silver cauldron. The friar ladled the sweet, fermented contents from the cauldron into every woman's bowl. I slurped it down as I had seen everyone in front of me do. It was warm and it felt smoky in my throat, making me feel instantly lighter in the head as it ushered me into this ancient ritual.

The next time around the circle, our bowls were again filled and with the words, "Save the Light!" we cast the liquid contents into the inferno where it sizzled and was consumed by the flames. The firelight found strength from the offering of the female sun-circle celebrants and jumped higher into the night.

The bonfire burned brighter and the crowd was pleased with their activities. Some began to sing and drink more from the silver cauldron. I could see everyone was in high spirits, including myself. I was swept up in the emotion and spreading sense of unnatural revelry that was gripping everyone around the fire. The guised crowd became frenzied and I felt the world around me on this Samhain night become more and more disoriented. It was a time of chaos as I and the rest of the crowd could sense the ascendance of the underworld as it drew close to us. There was a foggy energy in the chaos around me. I felt as if I was dissolving into another realm, everything seemed to be turning upside down.

Then came a shout, "The veil thins! The veil has parted!" The swirling crowd shouted and seemed to become even more frenetic. The crowd's excitement reached a high pitch, an intoxicated mix of male and female sexual energy that was so thick in the air that I could almost bite into it and chew it. I could feel it. Everyone could feel it. I was aroused in mind, spirit and body. I was not who I was earlier in the night, I had changed. Everything had transformed before me. I was swept into the boundary-free world of Samhain; I had slipped through the veil and was now in the realm of spirits. In my dissolved state of mind, I knew all things were twisting, mixing and tangling before me. I was in a world of no boundaries, flesh and spirit mingled, male and female were mixing and darkness entangled the light. There were no boundaries on Samhain; everything was confused once the veil had parted. It was chaos, merry and scary.

Out of the darkness beyond the bonfire light stepped a character that I had not noticed before at the party; he was dashing in a naval uniform from several centuries earlier. I found him instantly attractive. His skin was swarthy, even leathery, as would be expected for a man who spent his time sailing the open seas. He had a strong, confident air of a young officer who had experienced adventure in ports around the world and who had faced raging storms over the deep.

His confidence and strength were concentrated in his eyes as they caught hold of me and held me in his stare from his unmasked face. The mariner's eyes were alive, almost glowing, and they were powerful in their penetrating effect. So much so, that I was entangled in a net cast by his strong look. I could not think and I was not sure that I could even move on my own volition.

He kept his intense gaze on me, he nodded his head slightly and two of the guised witches from the gathering appeared at his side to do his bidding. One of the witches was the one who had taken me by the hand and led me around in the sun-circle ritual. He said nothing as he kept me held in his sight. The two witches moved toward me, each grabbed a wrist and pulled me into the deep shadowed darkness. I did not resist. I could not resist.

With the two witches holding my wrists, I was trotted up a path behind Schattental Farm. We three passed through some trees as we climbed a low ridge that had outcrops of slate sticking up from the hillside like tombstones. The moon was large and yellow as it showed down on a small clearing at the crest of the ridge. We stopped in the moonlight as the handsome, swarthy and silent naval officer came up behind us and took his watch, standing on top of a large piece of slate. It had been laid horizontally in this clearing, balanced on top of a couple of other stones that served as supports. The dark, smooth slate structure looked to me as if it were made to be some kind of altar. The handsome and impressive man of the sea stood above the three of us, he stood tall and silent as he looked at us. With a raised hand he gave a slow tip of his officer's hat, he bid his witch-guised servants inaudible instructions as they moved to stand at my sides.

I remained locked in place by his gaze. One of the guised women began to unfasten the hooks at the back of my gown, slowly and methodically as I stood in a trance. As my gown became loosened, the other woman began to easily fold it away from my shoulders. More hooks were unfastened and my dress was now rolled off my shoulders, off the bust and down to my waist. My gentle disrobing happening under the watchful command of this uniformed man standing with his high black boots atop the slate altar.

Under the moonlight, I stood still with my corset in full view as each witch began performing a sensuous dance next to me, subtle and seductive in the way they moved their hips to rub against mine, pressing their pelvis against my weakening legs. The long, painted fingers on all four hands worked a mesmerizing spell in the shadow-filled air. They moved their hands closer to my torso and began to lightly run their fingers down my neck, across my limp, bare arms, then back to my shoulders and down my chest, tracing along the outline of my corset which was barely hiding my nipples. The tips of my breasts rose in the chill of the Samhain night air. My flesh was warming to the touch of these masked women caressing my skin, working their way over the corset and down to the exposed flesh at my belly.

My own hands were tempted to respond, yet I dared not move as I kept my eyes looking into those of the seafaring man standing above me. Long, witch fingers continuing to excite my exposed skin. They then moved in unison with their lips and softly kissed the exposed upper regions of my uplifted breasts, proudly held up for admiration by the lace corset. With soft kisses moving down the slope of my tits, each witch licked around the edge of the corset and dug her tongue under the band to dig for my nipples like buried treasure.

With some hissing and slurping they worked their way down under the lace and struck my buds with their hot tongues. I was seized with a shower of sparks running from my throat to my hips. Each woman, using her stiff tongue, lifted the erect nipple she had located while they played their hands delicately down my sides, slipping their fingers further under my dress at the hips.

While one of my seductresses continues to play with the small of my back, circling around to my belly, the other witch threw her thick, brazen red hair out of her masked face, wetted her long, painted fingers with her mouth and reached under the edge of the cup and began to twirl my nipple with her slickened thumb and index finger. As she repeated the nipple play on the left nipple, I could feel my corset being undone by her sister witch.

The silent man stood unmoving as he watched with approval. He was their master the women who were stripping me in front of him.His two witches lifted the corset off and placed it at his feet on the stone slab.

The naval officer produced two wooden chalices and handed them to his witches. The chalices were steaming in the cool Samhain night with a sweet earthy aroma. Each witch took a chalice, roiling with thick steam rising above the rims and inhaled it deeply through their nostrils. Turning to me, they exhaled the vapors into my face. My breath was shallow and rapid as it drew in the warm, hypnotic mist transporting me into a high state of blissful excitement.

My fully exposed tits were facing the man watching me. My nipples had been massaged and teased already, but now with their large areolas glistening in the yellow autumnal light, the witches poured the contents of their chalices over my breasts. I stood rigid in the clearing as warm, thick liquid dripped on my hirsute nipples. They were exposed and stiffened at the attention. The touching that the tips of my tits craved was immediately granted. Both women moved aggressively to my chest and grasped a breast in their hands, licking me with long hard licks alternating with wide open mouths sucking on my orbs as their teeth grazed over my sharply sensitized nips. My double team of arousing spirits were cooing and whimpering as they worked my breasts with inspired flicks and kisses, wetting my torso with their mouths and making me grow wet between my thighs. They sucked and licked off the chalice liquid that had drenched my heaving mammaries. I so wanted to suckle them both and have them draw milk and sustenance from my crazed body.

It was now too much for me to stand and take. My knees began to buckle, my head was spinning. The night grew even darker. I began to swoon. The seductive pair at my tits stopped lavishing attention on my bare breasts, grabbed me around the shoulders and led me a few steps to the flat stone slab, laying me on my back.

All my flesh was aroused, and I could feel the slight roughness of the cold stone on my shoulder blades as I lay with my cones of pale flesh displayed to the beaming moon overhead. The unmasked man in uniform continued to stare down at my panting chest and belly. I lay on my back with my arms flung over my head so that my hands almost reached his polished black boots. I was looking up through my cat mask at him, towering over me, when he effortlessly leapt over my entire supine body landing on the ground where my feet were dangling off the stone slab altar.