Haunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Lilith turned to the other woman and I stepped out of her lingerie shop and unwrapped the gift in my car. The gift box has a slight scent to it, not the usual perfume found in lingerie shops, but an earthy, intoxicating sweet smell that emanated from its contents. I opened the box and discovered a pretty pair of panties that matched my corset. A flimsy little replacement for those white cotton briefs that I failed to recover on the knoll behind Schattental Farm. I felt as if the whole event was complete - except for that nagging little question of what actually happened to me Samhain eve?

***

Yes, that question is still with me all these years later. Did the veil really part that Samhain night and was I seduced and ravaged by an incubus from the other realm? Or was my extraordinary orgasmic experience merely from a suave, but mortal party guest that lavished me with all his sexual attention because of my irresistible corset and come-hither bunched tits?

I have never even been close to feeling anything like that since. I doubt that any woman has ever been driven as mad with pleasure as I was that Samhain night behind Schattental Farm. What would I give for another night like that?

I can't help but think that what I experienced was supernatural. I feel that I was seduced into giving away a piece of my deepest being upon that slate altar. A piece of my life energy. Did I give away a piece of my soul to the guised naval officer that Samhain night? I wonder if I had sex with him again, would I be able to bargain to get my piece of soul back? Maybe then I would finally be at peace and be spared from my haunted past?

These are the questions that haunt me every Halloween as I wait behind my door with a bowl of candy and my private thoughts.

It has been a while since the last trick-or-treated has walked across my wooden porch and rang my doorbell. I have a plentiful bowl of good chocolates left in my living room next to me -- it should see me through to Thanksgiving. It's time to extinguish the jack-o-lanterns and get out of my Halloween costume corset and my once-a-year treat of wearing my special Lilith's Curves gift panties.

I glance at the clock; it is much later than I had imagined. Once again, I've gotten lost in time remembering the haunting events and feeling those ghostly emotions float to me from a Samhain long past at Schattental Farm, I am reminded of...

The sound of heavy boots striding deliberately across the oak decking on my porch spooks my haunting thoughts. The heavy footsteps bring my private memories up short when they halt at my threshold. I jump to my feet and stand motionless filled with a knowing apprehension.

I know these are not the footsteps of some tardy trick-or-treater. No, these are the steps of a man, or something like a man, coming to my door. He is searching for something in his high black leather boots.

My body tenses at the hint and the dreaded possibility of what is about to happen. The sound of these footfalls at my threshold is an ominous sign. I instinctively know he is on the other side.

There comes three slow, purposeful wraps on my door.

The first was low on the door, the second was in a different position, closer to the hinges and the third wrap came high on the door. Kids looking for candy always, always rang the bell.

My intuition tells me that the veil has again parted this Samhain night. High voltage electricity ran along my spine. I know the Far-Seers have been watching me. The Far-Seers have found me on this side of the veil. They have sent him back to find me.

After three knocks there is a pause. I stand behind my door frozen in indecision.

A second time the knocks, more like thumps, started to move in an anti-sun-wise circle around the outside of my door.

Oh god how I had feared this night would come.

Dear god, forgive me; I had hoped this visitor would return to me after all of these years.

I am tremble in my courtly guise, unmasked.

A short pause.

The solid knocks will begin again to circle my door for the third time at any moment.

This is to be the third set of anti-sunwise circling knocks. After the third time, if I do not open and look across my threshold to meet his stare, the opportunity to be certain of who or what has come to me will be lost. Lost forever.

I step close to the door.

The first knock comes with a resounding crack. I reached up to secure the deadbolt to hold back anything that wants in across my threshold.

I am frightened. How I want to run and hide from my fate.

I pause.

The second knock comes with a thunderous burst. I hesitate. With shaking fingers, I reached for the doorknob.

Dear god, how I want to throw open the door and see him, to have him take me again. To know why he has returned to me.

There is a long pause.

There is to come but one more knock.

He is about to knock for the third and final time. A chill makes me shudder. My shoulders convulsed in sobs; hot tears streaked my cheeks.

Heaven help me. I lift my hand toward the door...