Haunted: Amber

Story Info
Amber gets more than she expected by the resident ghost.
1k words
4.26
17.9k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked down the sidewalk as she looked at the large house at the end of the block. She stood at the old picket fence that was falling down and had peeling paint. Amber looked at the house as it stood empty and in decent shape. The lawn was overgrown, it had paint peeling here and there, a few broken windows and trash piled up on the porch. She took pics as a neighbor walked up to her.

They talked and the old gentleman told her about the stories of the old house. He told her it was haunted and the ex owners used to do satanic rituals in the basement. He told her that the past owners killed themselves by hanging themselves in the basement over a pentagram that was drawn using blood. Amber listened and after he left she shook her head. She was a skeptic and didn't believe in ghosts or demons. She walked back to her car as she drove off to find out about how to purchase the property.

A week later she parked in the driveway of the house as she was now the owner. She got out and walked up to the porch with keys. She had found the past owners children and got the place for a deal. Amber was a house flipper and this place was the perfect flip in her mind. The old man saw her walk inside and shook his head as he went into his house and stayed inside.

She stood inside the house looking at the dust covered furniture and cobwebs hanging from the ceiling. She walked into the house deeper and looked at the kitchen. She noticed all the kitchen items were still in their place. She found the door to the basement and turned the knob. Amber stopped as she felt a cold chill go up her spine. She shook it off and turned the knob, the door creaked as it slowly opened. She looked down into the darkness.

Amber looked for the light switch as she felt a rush of cold air come up the stairs. She stepped backwards as she felt the cold all around her. It had even went up her skirt. She closed the door and shook it off as she walked out of the room and went upstairs.

She walked into the master bedroom and found it just like the other rooms. They didn't take anything from the house, it was just left in the house. Amber heard a noise and walked towards it. She came to the bathroom and walked in side as she looked around she noticed handcuffs hanging form the shower curtain rail. She walked closer to look at it.

Behind her the bathroom door slammed shut, startling her. She spun around as the cold wind hit her again and made her fall backwards into the tub. Amber felt hands grab her ankles and force her legs open. Her tight skirt tore at the seams as she struggled to get free. She screamed as she felt something lick her panties. She felt her panties get forced aside as she felt a mouth press against her shaved pussy. Her eyes widened as she felt it suck and lick her lips as a hand grabbed her breast. Amber closed her eyes as she felt the cold tongue slide into her warm, wet hole.

Amber was getting ate out buy the unseen entity as her blouse was torn open exposing her pink bra. It didn't stay on long and was removed exposing both her firm breasts. She felt both hands grab and squeeze them as her nipples were erect. Her attacker continued to make her pussy wet by licking and tongue fucking it. She felt the fingers pinch and pull her hard nipples making her moan.

Her hair was pulled as she was stood up. She was spun around as her arms were lifted up and handcuffed. Amber hung there as she felt her skirt get lifted up as her exposed pussy was his. He shoved his large cock into her tight, wet hole as she moaned. He held her hips as he fucked the hot red haired real estate woman deep and fast. Amber felt the large cock deep inside her as her pussy took it. She moaned and enjoyed it as her cum dripped to the floor.

He continued to ram deep into her as her moans echoed down the hallway. Amber didn't expect this and she was always a skeptic but now, she was believing. Her orgasm hit as her moans turned to pleas of "more", "faster" and "deeper". He full filled her request and picked up the pace and depth as he grabbed her tits harder making her moan. Her cum was flowing as her pussy got filled with his ghost cock.

Amber grew weak as the spirit continued ramming deep into her petite body. Her pussy was taking all it could as he gave it to her. He grabbed her pony tail and pulled her red hair as she let out a moan as her cum gushed out of her slit again. She loved her hair being pulled while getting fucked.

He slammed into her over and over keeping her pussy wet. Her moans filled the house as her body took every bit he had to give her. She was flipped over and was bent over the tub as he pounded her doggy style. Amber was sweaty and worn out as her body got fucked better than it ever had before.

She felt herself get off again as the invisible attacker shoved deep as he could and held it inside her. She felt him cum inside her as her pussy lips tightened around his cold cock. Amber smiled as she fainted and passed out. He pulled out and smiled at her ass as he watched cum drip from her slit. He left the house and left her naked in the bathroom. He set out for another adventure.