Haunted: Amanda and Erika

Story Info
The ghost finds two more to pleasure.
1.2k words
4.16
10.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Amanda's first day as a CNA at Black River Nursing Home. She was put on night shift and was happy as she listened to what her duties was. Amanda began with a bed check that had her walk around the wing and check on the patients. She walked into one room and saw him laying there, staring blankly at her. She went to check on him but found out he had passed. She let her nurse know and called for an ambulance.

Hours later the room was cleaned and emptied of the gentleman's items. Amanda's first death was hard to take but she worked thru it. She was making the bed and bent over to pull the sheet as she felt something grab her ass. She jumped and looked around as no one was there. She shook it off and went back to work.

A few days passed and she was working doing her bed checks when she saw someone walk into a room. Amanda knew no one was to be up or out of bed and went to check. She walked down to the end of the hallway and looked into the room. Amanda stepped inside and looked around. She flipped on the bathroom light, the room was empty. She stood there thinking as the door slammed shut startling her. Amanda ran to the door and found it locked as she tried to get out.

She stood there and tried to calm down. Amanda heard footsteps behind her and turned around, but there wasn't anything there. She walked over to the phone and went to pick it up. He grabbed her wrist and spun her around. Amanda tripped over her feet and fell to the bed. She stood up and held her head as she was a little dizzy.

She was spun around and she saw the black shadow as her scrub top was torn open. Amanda looked down as her pink bra and cleavage was exposed. She looked up as the shadow smiled and slid his hand down the front of her tight scrub pants. The hand went under her panties and rubbed her warm, shaved pussy. Amanda's mouth opened as her eyes were wide and starring as he fingered her. His hands were ice cold making the sensation feel great. She opened her legs wider as she leaned on the bed. Her eyes closed as she felt herself getting wet.

Her bra clasp between her breasts popped and the pink cloth opened up revealing her melons to him. He squeezed one as he kissed and sucked the other one, pulling on her nipple with his cold teeth as she whimpered and moaned. Amanda felt a third finger slide into her wet hole as she was fingered by the ghost. Her cum was flowing and turning her scrub pants dark in the crotch as she moaned. He had the twenty year old CNA where he wanted her as his hard on was ready to pound her.

Amanda felt herself get off again as he fingered her and teased her tits. She was spun around and bent over the bed as her tight scrub pants were torn off. Her legs spread as she felt the ice cold tip of his cock rub up and down her slit. Amanda moaned as it felt good, then she gasp as the cold dick entered her warm pussy. He held her hips and began fucking the sexy brunette CNA. Her tits swayed as her pussy got fucked deep and fast.

Amanda's moans filled the room as she got fucked by the ghost. She heard him laugh as he picked up the pace and depth as he slammed into her cervix. It hurt but felt good at the same time to her as she got rammed. Her cum dripped to the floor as it seemed to just flow freely out of her as her orgasm continued to drag on as the large cock stretched her slit to the max.

Amanda felt herself growing weak as she grew exhausted from the rough fucking. She felt another orgasm building up as he went as fast as he could and deep as he could, trying to get past her cervix. She smiled as her pussy tightened around his cock and she got off again. Her loud moan echoed down the hallway and caught the nurses attention.

He gripped her hips and shoved deep into Amanda. He got off and filled her womb up with ice cold cum. She moaned and fell limp as she fainted. He pulled out and let her fall to the floor as she laid on her back smiling. He got off on her face and tits as he heard footsteps walking towards the room. He poked his head out and saw the short Mexican nurse walking towards the room. He smiled as her tits bounced. He was ready for a nice taco.

Erika stood at the door and grabbed the door knob, it was locked. She put her ear to the door and listened as he knew what to do to her. He grabbed her face and locked lips with her. Erika stood wide eyed trying to get away as he kissed her. The hands released her face but one grabbed her throat and pulled her closer to the door.

Her tight scrub top was yanked down exposing her bra and it too was torn away exposing her perky C cups. Erika struggled as the hand shot down her scrub pants and found nothing under them but a shaved pussy. Her eyes widened as he slipped two fingers into her slit. Erika felt him fingering her as he came thru the door and sucked her hard nipples. She gasp as she felt herself get off. Her pussy was oozing cum as his cold fingers worked their magic on her.

Her eyes were closed as she moaned and spoke Spanish to him. He laughed as he knew he had the twenty three year old nurse under his spell. He spun her around and pulled her to the door. Her ass and back was against the door as he continued fingering her now with three fingers. He continued to hold her by her throat, which she loved.

Her scrub pants were yanked down exposing her bare ass and pussy. He didn't waste anytime as he stopped fingering her and shoved his large dick into her tight hole. Erika's eyes rolled back as she smiled. He slammed in and out of her tight body. She moaned loudly as she got off again.

Her ass was against the door as he held her by her throat and had a tit in the other as he teased her hard nipple. Erika was loving it as her body got pounded by the ghost. Her cum spurted out with each thrust as it ran down the door. She was smiling big as her petite body got smashed by the enormous cock.

Erika didn't last as long as her co-worker did. She felt him get off inside her and smiled again. She herself got off as he finished. She passed out and hung limp as his dick was still inside her body. Erika slowly slid off his cock and fell to the floor, ass up.

The door opened up and she was pulled into the room, along with her torn scrubs. She was left beside Amanda as he locked the door and left the room. He laughed as he disappeared from the nursing home and went onto the next adventure.