All Comments on 'Haunted Dare'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Morning, As always anything you create is an automatic and immediate read for me. You have never disappointed me and I still, from time to time, re-read your creations. My Best to your always. Alan

Perhaps these hints will lead you to my thoughts. Would made this day? Are we to rejoice and be glad in it? I used to think the often quoted 23rd was meant for when user attack. This is his day, this is his valley that we walk in, he goes before us and walks with us. We are in The Very Best Hands. Alan

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Sweet and as usual,

well written...Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short, sweet, super Romance. I wouldn't call it a love story. It is sooo much moooore! First comment should be read before the story.

A Romantic reader😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

unusual, and a good read

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this a lot. The only icing on the bun would be the killer unmasked, even if that is so unlikely!

oggbashanoggbashanover 1 year agoAuthor

Sergeant Arnold's math, as pointed out in feedback, is faulty. The murderer would be 80, not 90...

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Albert and Edith seem nice, so hopefully they won't pop in on the newlyweds at too many awkward moments. Ahem.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

What Alan said. May you find the One who gives joy, love and life.

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

Your stories always catch my eye, and I’m never disappointed! I enjoyed this one very much. Once again, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work. I’m sorry if your vision makes it difficult, but I really appreciate the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another wonderful mood piece. I'm just sorry I can only award 5 stars.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Seriously? She told him he was boring, but offered him the prize of getting to marry her and (last but not least) finally getting to sleep with her like her last two abusive but interesting boyfriends...if he'd "prove" he wasn't boring by spending the night in a dilapidated house people were murdered in? Right. Some prize!

A used up harridan who had no respect for him, in exchange for the possibility of getting stabbed by a drug addict who happened to be squatting in the convenient abandoned dwelling! It doesn't get much better than that, boys and girls.

He should have told Rosalind to take a flying leap off the nearest cliff, or better still, go back to her abusive, but not "boring" old boyfriends. They deserve each other.

Seriously. Marry, and have children, with a woman who has no respect for you. Brilliant. Hope he enjoys raising another man's children, because she clearly would feel no guilt over cuckolding such a "boring" loser.

The ghosts were interesting, but the repulsive (to me) behavior and attitudes of the female main character made this difficult to get through. It was well written though, so instead of rating it poorly, I'll abstain. If Rosalind didn't make me gag, I think I would have loved this concept.

I may not have liked this entry, personally, but I'm glad you're still writing. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

oggbashanoggbashanover 1 year agoAuthor

I can't respond directly to anubelore because feedback is turned off.

I think some of the comment is an overreaction and reads the woman's reaction wrongly. She, and they, were depressed because they couldn't see how to set up home together. They were in love but frustrated.

Albert Cobb's cottage is in a village. It wouldn't be occupied by drug addicts. They wouldn't be able to get their drugs there.

As anbelore goes on he has no idea that a woman in love is unlikely to cuckold her partner or mistreat him as is suggested.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Shame Albert's and Efith's murderer could not be identified but no apparent motive, etc. Liked it very much and certainly a lot packed in but it just seemed a little bit twee to me. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not Very erotic. No matter, a very delightful story. Well done, for a person said to be over 6,000 years old!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...