Haunted Hookup

Story Info
Melanie enjoys some sexy Halloween fun.
2.7k words
4.59
24.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for the Halloween Story Contest 2022. As always, your votes and comments are much appreciated.

Disgustedly watching her ex-boyfriend Charlie, obscenely grinding and pawing his way across the dance floor with some sleezy looking Cat Woman, Melanie angrily tossed back another shot of bourbon, and regretted every drop as it burned its way down.

Her bestie Kristan, shook her head, watching her friend shudder as she downed another shot. She had to lean in pretty close to be heard over Billy Ray Cyrus' 'Achy Breaky Heart' blaring from the speakers, especially with the entire bar singing along. "Hey Mel, I think you might want to slow down if you want to be able to walk by the end of the night. And don't forget, we've still got at least three more bars to hit before we check out that old haunted house."

Melanie just rolled her eyes. Like she gave a rat's ass about touring some old haunted mansion. This was supposed to be a fun night of bar hopping to help her get her mind off the fact that she had no one in her life anymore. And that she hadn't had sex in so long, that she was beginning to wonder if she still knew how.

Though, she'd bet her last dollar that good old Charlie boy would be sowing some wild oats tonight. Especially since he was already leading his scantily clad dance partner out the back door.

Lazy prick most likely wouldn't even bother to take the time to bring her back to his place. The three-pump wonder would probably just bang her in his truck with the door hanging open. Then he'd strut his lazy ass back into the bar to look for some other woman dumb enough to fall for his charms.

Although, a few hours later, as she struggled to put one foot in front of the other, Melanie, all dolled up as a 1920's flapper, decided that her friend Kristan might have been right, and maybe she should have switched to soda an hour or two ago.

But with the Haunted House Tour about to start, and with her friend Kristan, dressed as a sexy witch, holding her up on one side, and their friend Geoff, in a red and white striped sweater masquerading as a tall, skinny Waldo, on the other, she decided she might as well go ahead and see what all the fuss was about.

She had to admit that the old white clap-board house did look pretty spooky even from the street, with the glow of the full moon looming over the ancient slate roof, and all the sinister looking gnarled trees surrounding it.

As they made their way up the wide wooden staircase, Melanie felt a chill race over her skin, making her wonder if it might be a ghost grabbing a little feel, which of course, just made her giggle.

Her two friends eyed her, wondering what was so funny. Cupping her hands around her mouth, she tried to explain, shout-whispering, "It's okay, I think he was just being playful."

Before they could sort out what she meant, their tall, sandy-haired tour guide stepped out onto the front porch of the old place. Holding a lantern up to his face, obviously to give it a more eerie glow, he looked from one to the other. Then in a low, dramatic stage whisper, he welcomed them. "Greetings. My name is Zebadiah, but you can call me Zeb. And I'd like to thank you brave souls for daring to come out on All Hallows Eve to visit our humble home."

Smirking, Melanie was too busy checking him out to care much about what he saying. 'Cause he sure looked hot in his skin-tight black britches, waist coat and ruffled white cotton shirt, open low enough in the neck to show off his little tufts of blond chest hair. Turning her head she mumbled to her friend, "Gee, he's kinda cute, huh?"

Kristan, rolled her eyes and whispered back, "You know he can hear you, right?"

Zeb chuckled, flashing the pretty young blonde an appreciative smile as he took in her in, from top to toe. Dressed in a short, sexy thigh-high black dress and sky-high heels, as he reached out to open the front the door, he seemed pretty pleased to have a sweet, little hottie like her on his tour.

Though his expression suddenly turned serious as he went back into character to warn them, "Before you step inside, I beg you all, take heed. Stay close, and do not dare wander off on your own. Especially on this night, when the spirits will be their most restless. Just know, that anything can happen when the dearly departed are awakening from their year-long slumber."

"Oooh, now that does sound scary," Melanie agreed, with a little snicker.

"Melanie would you please hush up, and let the man conduct the tour," Geoffrey whispered in her ear, though he was trying not to laugh.

"What's wrong, you afraid I'll stir up a few ghosts?" Melanie muttered, shivering again when she thought she felt a hand sliding up her leg and copping a feel of her backside. Eyes wide, she burst out, "Holy shit! I think I just got goosed by a ghost!"

Chuckling, Kristan and Geoffrey just shook their heads, and helped her step into the house.

They'd no sooner stepped inside, when Melanie started hopping from foot to foot, looking kind of anxious. "Ooh, now I've really got to pee."

Their guide Zeb pointed to the door at the end of the hallway. "The facilities are just in there."

After Kristan nodded her thanks, and helped her friend get inside, she told her, "Join us when you're done, okay?"

"Sure, okay," Melanie mumbled, as she worked at getting her panties down, without falling off her heels and breaking her neck.

She'd just washed her hands, opened the bathroom door, stepped out and looked around, confused. Everything seemed different, kind of misty and eerie looking.

"Kristan?" She called out to her friend, but no one answered.

With a shrug of her shoulders, she decided she might as well walk around and check out every room until she found them.

First door she opened, she saw an old-fashioned bed with a red brocade bedspread and hurricane lamps on the nightstands, that were so dimly lit she could hardly see inside the room.

Still, she stepped inside and looked around. Suddenly, a smile lit up her face when she noticed an image of a very handsome looking middle-aged man reflecting back at her from a tall framed mirror. He was dressed a lot like their tour guide, only his waist coat, ruffled shirt, britches and stockings looked a lot finer, as did his buckled leather shoes.

"Hi there," she said with a provocative smile. "I'm guessing you work here, too. Are you one of the guides? And should I be following you somewhere?"

Flashing her a lusty grin, he reached out and amazingly seemed to pull her right through the mirror. The moment he had her on the other side, her breath stalled when he wrapped her in his arms, slid his tongue between her lips and kissed her like no man had ever kissed her before.

Little quivers raced through her as she felt his hands sliding up her thighs and pushing up her dress. Cupping her backside and giving her a little squeeze, he had her so aroused, she gave in and kissed him back. Because, holy Hannah, the man sure as heck knew how to kiss.

And wowzers, was he ever hard. Sliding a hand between them, she began to stroke him up and down through his britches. As a low warning growl rumbled through him, he impatiently shoved down her panties, till he had her naked from the waist down.

With her panties around her ankles, Mel could feel her eyes flare when he lifted her off her feet and pushed her onto her back on a settee. Eyes-wide, she watched him work his britches down, till his cock sprang free. "Oh, my. Now that's what I call a joy stick!"

With a devilish smirk, he lifted her legs over his broad shoulders, slid a finger inside her, and flashed her a satisfied smile when his finger came out dripping wet.

"Guess I'm a little damp, huh? Can't really blame a girl, when a big hunk of man like you, shows her that he wants it, and wants it bad."

Chest heaving, and her heart thumping, she watched him line up his mighty weapon, flex his hips and thrust, till he had her fully packed. Then he rode her so hard, she swore he had her eyelids sweating. Totally overwhelmed, he finally drove her so close the edge, she gave in and cried out, "Yes! Yes, you crazy puritan bastard. Give me every inch you've got!"

Seemed he didn't need to be told. Clutching her ass in a death grip, he started pumping hard, fast and deep. Clinging to his muscular forearms like a lifeline, and gazing up into his big, brown eyes, she wondered if it was really happening, and she was actually getting it on with a ghost.

"Oh yeah, just like that," she murmured, her eyes rolling back in her head as he kept up his frantic pace, hitting her right where she needed him. Totally blissed out, she stroked her hands up and down over his arms as he gave her a pounding, she knew she'd never forget.

Then he pulled out and made her squeal when he grabbed her around the waist, and flipped her over onto all fours. Every inch of her trembling, she let out a startled gasp when he dug his fingers into her hips, got in behind her and slammed her all over again.

"Ooh, yeah. You like it rough, eh, big boy?" She turned her head and smiled at him over her shoulder as he gave it to her just the way she liked it. "You don't say much though, do you?" When he didn't utter a word, she giggled. "That's okay, I kinda like the strong silent type, especially one that's hung as well as you are."

With a feral grunt, he reached around, grabbed her breasts and began pinching and twisting her nipples, making her squeal like crazy, while he kept right on pounding her from behind.

Breathless, Melanie eyes flew open wide when he ran his thumb around her clit. "Ooh, yesss, you bad boy! That is right where I need it! Now I'm gonna come so freaking hard!"

Turning her face, he captured her lips in a feverish kiss, and just kept riding her. The sound of damp flesh echoed around the room as he slammed her pussy, over and over. Till finally, he threw back his head, and a desperate growl rumbled up from inside him.

Melanie's eyes rolled back in her head, as little shivers began to race through her, the moment she felt him erupt. Moaning, she could feel every long hard inch of him pulsing, spurting rope after rope, coating her insides with his seed, till it was dripping down her legs.

Fighting to catch her breath, she muttered, "Oh, wow! You sure know how to show a girl a good time, huh?"

Feeling like she was floating on a cloud, she looked over her shoulder to flash him a smile... but he was gone.

"Hey, big guy." She looked around the room. "Where'd you go?"

Pulling herself together, she let out a sigh. "Oh, well. At least it was fun while it lasted."

Noticing the door was slightly ajar, she decided she'd better try and find her friends.

Wandering into the formal parlor, their tour guide Zeb was pointing out a picture over the fireplace to the group. "This, ladies and gentleman, was my forebearer, Zebadiah Brewer, who fathered twelve healthy, strapping sons. Sadly, his pretty blonde wife Emmie, died in childbirth, after giving birth to their youngest. And legend has it that he's been searching for his lady love ever since." He winked and everyone chuckled when he said, "Probably hoping for that lucky number thirteen."

Melanie stepped behind the group to get a look at the picture, and let out a gasp when she realized that the man in the portrait was the same man who had just ravished her to within an inch of her life.

"Uh, oh," she muttered, touching a hand to her belly. She winced, looking over at her friend Kristan, once she realized what Zeb had just said, about his ancestor being a breeder.

"Mel, what's wrong?"

"I'm not sure. But I think I might find out in about nine months time."

Kristan just shook her head. "It's getting kind of late. And I think we've had enough excitement for one night. So, it's probably time we headed home."

Mel smirked as she looked up at the handsome hunk of a man in the picture, with the distinguished little flecks gray at his temples. "I don't know. Actually, I think I'd like to take one more look around the old place, just to see if I've missed anything."

"Are you sure you'll be okay getting home on your own?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'll just call an Uber once I'm done here."

"Well, if you're sure."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure," she said, smiling up at the hottie in the portrait.

Once everyone else had gone, Melanie wandered back down the hallway, pushed open the bedroom door and smiled at the man who'd just rocked her world.

Standing at the foot of the bed, lust burned in his eyes as he watched her step into the room. Doing a playful little strip tease, she tossed her clothes, watching his chest heave as she made her way over to him. Then with a finger on his chest, Melanie pushed him onto his back on the bed. Smiling into his eyes, she said, "Not sure if you enjoyed a little 69 in your day." When he looked confused, she tugged down his britches, circled him in her fist, and licked him up and down, nodding at his erection. "You know, soixante-neuf? You do me and I do you?" Then she winked. "Probably easier just to show you how it works."

Desperate, hungry moans bubbled up from both of them the moment she plunged him into her mouth. Realizing that he knew just what to do when she'd poised her pussy over his face, she smiled around his erection, delighted that he seemed to catch on fast.

Clamping his big meaty fists on her ass, he feasted on her hot little puss, sending the most shocking little shivers skittering through her. Quietly mewling, she savored the feel of his hard, thick flesh sliding over her tongue as she happily licked all him around, right down to his balls.

"Oh, yeah, just like that, you pilgrim beast," she murmured, as he made her come crazy hard, with just his tongue and talented fingers.

Then she let out a yelp, when he flipped her around to face him, and eased her down, till both her knees were straddling his hips. She grinned at the teasing twinkle in his eyes as he smiled up at her. "Guess you enjoy a little cowgirl, too, huh?"

Her eyes on his, her perky tits bouncing with every thrust, she rode him like a rodeo star, till she felt him tense and begin to pulse inside her, and knew he was about to come. Leaning closer, she cradled his face in her hands and kissed him with everything she had, as he exploded like fireworks on the fourth of July, till she knew he'd given her every drop he had.

When she opened her eyes, she looked surprised that he was still there. But now he was grinning from ear to ear as he murmured, in a deep voice, "Looks like you really enjoyed the tour."

"Wait." She sat up and gave him a hard stare. "Was this whole thing some kind of trick?"

He thrust up, letting her feel him, still buried deep inside her. "Does that feel like a trick?"

She smiled, shaking her head. "No. It feels incredible, at least with you."

Laughing, he tugged her down and kissed her. "Then maybe you should stay, and teach me more about your modern ways..."