Haunted Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Sure,* I said. She wasn't in the water, so I said it in her body, in her skull and the tiny bones in her ear and the flesh around them. She heard me, and smiled.

"Thank you, sweetheart! I appreciate it! I think you will, too!" She closed her eyes and lowered the glass into the tub. Her other hand dipped in and it was like a net of energy flowed out of it, calling parts of me to it like a magnet draws steel filings.

I could feel those parts, and they contained parts of specific fantasies I'd had when I was alive, fantasies I'd never shared with her because they were... well, not what you'd think of as acceptable to most people.

They weren't exactly what you'd call dark (there is much scarier and darker stuff out there), but, well, not something you'd want to show up in your browser history should someone go looking, you know? Not that they wouldn't show up in a fair number of porn searches, but not ones that you'd be happy about being asked to explain their presence there in yours, if you follow me. Part of me wondered why she'd want those particular fantasies of sub/dom lesbian lactation porn with a side of incest. I'd had a thing for it for a while long ago.

One fantasy in particular was based on a bad porn clip I'd downloaded on Kazaa or Limewire or one of those fileshare networks a long time ago, a story about a woman who trapped a visiting young lady, her niece I think, in a room and forced her to breastfeed from her, and then guided her into some interesting lesbian debauchery while forcing the young lady to call her "Mommy" all the while.

Like I said, not something you'd be happy about your wife finding on your hard drive, as I had discovered the hard way, but, well, I had found it titillating and had built a better and more natural fantasy upon it. I hadn't even thought of that fantasy in well over a decade, before my wife had even left me.

As she pulled those energy strands with their bubbles of fantasy into the glass, it made me wonder, like I said, and I looked at her in the way I had done the night before. There were definite changes in her breasts, and the energy activity in them and throughout her body. The nipples looked like they had energy roots running from them into the breast tissues, and an energy superhighway running from each to her spine, and then up and down, brain and pussy centers, and a vortex at her heart and sex chakras that were, well, stellar. She pulled the glass out, and to my "vision" it was glowing like a bright light bulb.

She did something with the energy coming out of her hands as she walked to the table, and began mixing the plaster powder and water in a bowl, then poured the mixture into the mold. Last, she inserted a stick with a bunch of knobs along it halfway into the mold, leaving the other half sticking out. The stick, too, had some kind of energy charge. She hummed and sang as she worked, but I couldn't make out the words.

After a while she sat back and relaxed, legs spread, and worked herself to an orgasm. I could feel the fantasy she indulged in, and it involved that other younger woman she'd dreamed about the night before.

After her climax, I asked, *So, why that fantasy? You were pulling that one specifically, with a few related mother/son ones attached, weren't you?*

"Oh! Jeez! You knew that, huh?" she asked, looking a bit embarrassed.

*Yeah. That porn clip was the cause of a major screaming argument with my ex a long time ago. I hadn't even thought of it since that disaster.*

"Really? Well, um, it sort of lodged in my head last night, and I really need to have my nipples sucked, it's driving me crazy! I dreamed it so vividly last night... I could feel her lips on my nipples, and it was like having a woman nursing on my clit. It was incredible!"

*I think you got that from me somehow... sorry!*

"No, thank you! God, it is so fucking hot! I stay so turned on by it!"

*Uhh, I'm glad you're enjoying it? It was a big step towards the eventual divorce with my ex, maybe the beginning of the end.*

"Well, you know what I have always thought about her! Her loss, the stupid prude, my gain!" she scoffed, then sobered, "But no, I didn't know that."

*It was a long time ago. A different life. Literally!*

"Maybe a part of a new one," she said, with an interesting smile and a leer. "This is going to be fun!" She went back to her mold, and tapped the hardening plaster to check if it was setting up properly, and started humming again.

She repeated these steps a couple of hours later, but using the other end of the stick inside the mold. A double-ended dildo would be revealed once the mold was opened again as the afternoon drew to a close.

* * *

The next evening, Angela was busy, setting up a wine bucket with ice, wine glasses, and set the sound system playing a CD I recognized, an instrumental series of songs that had frequencies, beats, and resonances that subconsciously stirred the sexual energy in women.

I had seen the music work many times on the ladies we'd had in the tub with us, and Angela knew exactly how to make that energy blossom and surge through their bodies to make sex an almost forgone conclusion. It was infectious, and the more women that were present, the more relaxed and accepting, hell, willing, the women would be to the idea of sex, and would even proudly do things they'd never tried before.

It was kind of like being in a group of women talking about sex with no guys around, who would just decide 'what the hell, why not? Everyone else is!' And then they'd start acting on it. It all became about sexual pleasure and the moment.

Things would start out relaxed and friendly, then get a bit risque, then someone would do or say something that broke the tension with laughter. The hot tub, set on very low, would be working its magic, sending its pulsing currents to caress erogenous zones and sexes.

The sexual tension would build a little more, and the teasing and flirting would go a little bit farther, and then farther again as the stimulation and sexual tension built even more, minute by minute. Finally, someone's libido would override their nervousness, worry, or better judgement, and then something sexual would happen and instead of laughing or breaking the tension, that tension would be embraced, then indulged in, and a short time later the orgy would start.

With only one guy there, other options would simply have to be explored (if it was even new territory at all, and often someone would say something about 'college days' to knowing laughter and grins). Those options would be thoroughly and repeatedly explored, in most cases.

Only a few women would never come back; most would be delighted to accept the next invitation. Only one woman felt so uncomfortable that she felt she had to leave before things really got started in all the time we did this. Only one.

Angela got everything arranged to her satisfaction then shucked her robe and climbed into the tub.

*Who are we expecting tonight, and how many?* I asked.

"Her name is Lisa, and just one, tonight," Angela replied with a smile.

*Someone I know?* I asked, as I began to stroke her legs and tits with gentle sensations.

"You haven't met her, no," said Angela.

*Someone new?* I asked, tweaking a nipple and caressing her pussy lightly.

"Oh, no, not at all! I've known her for years and years. She's felt a bit embarrassed by my lifestyle, but since she turned twenty, she decided to become part of a feminist spirituality group not too long ago. And yes, she's discovered she's bi, she tells me," Angela said.

She lay back and let me stimulate her, enjoying the slow stroking teasing I was giving her. "Don't get me too hot too soon!" She said. I could easily tell she was already very excited. "I want to be able to control myself!" She was sitting in the seat that got the least sexual stimulation from the jets -- the seat that I used to sit in most often.

*How are your tits feeling?* I asked giving them a watery fondle.

"Making me crazy," she replied.

*They're bigger, a bit swollen,* I commented, and then looked at them on the energy level. They were an astonishing light show, and the connections between them, her pussy, and her sex and heart energy centers were even brighter and stronger, and the flesh and its nerves were like watching a Vegas marquee. *You should see what I see!*

"I can feel it!" she said, emphatically. "All the time! You would not believe how constantly aware of my tits I am! My nipples are always hard and wanting to be played with, and my tits around them are begging to be held, squeezed, caressed...."

There was a sound from inside the house, and Angela sobered almost instantly. I also saw that her arousal jumped higher by quite a bit.

"Out here, honey," she called.

A young goth woman walked out onto the deck, looking around. She spotted Angela in the tub and walked over, rolling her eyes as she did. She had black hair, what looked to be C-cup breasts, and she was not pulling off the waifish-goth-chick look terribly successfully. Not that the makeup or dress was wrong, she was just carrying a bit more weight than that extremely thin look called for. That, and her arms were tanned though her face had the traditional goth pallor created by makeup. Her weight looked good on her, substance rather than flab -- perfect, I thought.

"Lisa, darling! I'm so glad you came!" said Angela.

"It's Raven now, Mom," the young lady replied, her hands on her hips.

Mom? Oh, shit. This did not seem like something I would have ever thought Angela would do. Well, she would, I thought, to loosen her kid up a bit, but I didn't think she'd be sexually excited about it.

"So, are you getting out?" Li... uh, 'Raven' asked.

"No, Honey," Angela said, "why don't you get in?"

She doesn't have a suit, I thought, knowing how this would play out.

"I don't have a suit," Raven said.

"Neither do I," answered Angela. "It's a hot tub, honey. Don't you and your group hot tub naked?"

Lisa rolled her eyes again. "Yes, if course, but none of them are my mother."

"What, so what exactly do you all do in a hot tub? Besides sit and talk and socialize?"

"Mom, it's not the same..."

"It isn't? What is it, then?" asked Angela, archly.

"Aghhhh..." said Lisa, kicking off her shoes and then pulling off her top, then her skirt. Like her mom, she didn't wear underwear. Her legs were tanned, too, and she didn't have any tan lines. I suspected 'Raven' had loosened up a lot more than 'Lisa' had been. She stepped into the tub, and took the glass of wine her mother handed her. "Fine... fine. Okay. Happy?" She took a deep swallow of the wine.

"Thank you," Angela said. "That isn't so bad, is it?"

Oh, it's worse, I thought. You are setting up your daughter, Angela. You've plotted to get your daughter into a very sexual situation. It's hot, and it's sexy, and if it were a porn movie it would sell a million, but damn, baby...!

"No, really, it's not, sorry about the attitude. Ooh! That is nice!" said Raven. 'Raven' I decided. It was less, uh, familial than 'Lisa'. I could feel more comfortable with it, at least. Not that that comfort was going to last long.

"Yes, honey, it is... this tub is special to me. Someone I love used to own it."

"ICK! MOM!" cried Raven standing up abruptly. "One of your sex partners?"

"Honey, someone I loved, still love, though he died last year. Not everything has to be sexual, does it? Can't love be more important than sex? This was his house, his home, our home. I just bought it back when I sold the movie rights not long ago. This is important to me, honey." She paused a moment. "I really wish you could have met him before he died." Angela looked sad and hurt. I could tell that part of it was real -- the energy in her body said so.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Mom. I just figured he was into that kundalini stuff like you, and... you know...."

"And if he was, would that matter? Lisa... uh, Raven, sorry, I wanted to tell you about him. He was..." she sighed. "...unlike anyone else I've known. I would have married him, honey. I really do wish you could have met. I was hoping to introduce you... but it was sudden, and you and Gramma were still not speaking to me. It happened before I could get that to happen. He was important enough to me that as soon as I could, I bought this house, the house where we were happy together, where a part of him still..." Angela was crying.

They were real tears, she was telling the truth, revealing her sadness and pain to her daughter. It wasn't the whole truth, but, well, you know. I gave her a water hug, below the surface.

Moments later, Raven -- no, I thought, this was Lisa -- was hugging her mother, too. "I'm sorry, Mom," she said. "It's just... I'm sorry. I just never thought about your... sex thing... as being like a relationship thing, or leading to a relationship or love or marriage or any of that. Gramma's influence. I'm learning better."

"Honey, that 'sex thing' is very, very intimate. It's touching and combining souls and hearts, it's deep togetherness as well as 'just sex'. I love sex, and make no apologies for it, as you well know. But this was so much more! And I miss him so much!" She held her daughter in a tight hug as she wept.

Oh, her emotions were real, I could tell. But I was also aware of the increase in the light show that was happening in Angela's body. She was desperately aroused, but was concealing it masterfully. Her daughter's breasts against hers, both set of nipples tight and hard and so close, though in Raven's case it was mostly due to the wet and chill air, was like a firestorm of sensation in Angela, the flowing wetness of her pussy completely hidden by the water. But I knew, of course.

I examined Raven, as well. She was not consciously aware that she, too, was lighting up and lubricating a bit even as she consoled her mother. The heated water and her focus on her mother's grief, allowed her own sexual response to be glossed over consciously, her own emotions in turmoil and her passionate concern masking her body's responses. The music, the wine, the hot tub, all were working as her mother had intended, below the level of conscious awareness. If I'd had a head, I would have shaken it.

After a time, Angela's grief subsided, and the two parted, sitting back down in the tub facing each other. Both took a gulp of wine, and Angela continued. "I'm sorry." In an obvious attempt to change the direction of the conversation, she said, "So, you still living with Gramma?"

Raven nodded, and shrugged.

"She still think I'm an unrepentant slut?" asked Angela.

"Of course. Aren't you?" Raven asked.

"Unrepentant? Yes, but I haven't had sex with anyone else since Bob died, so not so much the slut at the moment," Angela answered.

"Well, you must be horny as fuck!' The words were out of Raven's mouth before she thought, and as her brain caught up with her mouth, her hand flew to it. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry Mom! I just... I didn't mean..."

Angela cocked an eyebrow and said with a tone of asperity, "Yes. I have a very high sex drive, but I don't have someone I love enough who will do that with me, at least not with a body, and who is willing, these days. I'll live."

Raven looked mildly confused at her mother's words, but probably assumed she was talking about my memory and dead body, then asked, "How long has it been?"

"It feels like an eternity since I lost him, but it's only been two years."

Two years? Time flies when you're oblivious, I thought.

"And you haven't had an orgasm in all that time!?" Raven asked, shocked. "You!?"

'"I didn't say that, now!" smirked Angela. "Let me show you a bit of what this hot tub can do -- it's special!" She pushed the special jet button on the side.

"Mom, really... Holy FUCK!" Raven said as the jets kicked in. "Oh. My. GOD!"

"Ahhhhhh! Nice isn't it?" laughed Angela.

"Oh! Oh! It's... oh! Oh! That's... wow, I..." she was thrashing a bit, trying to cope with the strong stimulation. "I... I... OHHHH! I'M CUMMMING!" Raven writhed above the jets. The writhing went on for a minutes or so, and then the jets went into a different pattern, one which would let her recover after orgasm, but keep her increasingly stimulated.

It was devilish, if you didn't know it was coming, and Raven didn't. The whole system was carefully programmed to make a woman cum for hours, increasingly losing her will to resist.

Raven panted, "What the fuck was that, Mom?" as she recovered, not realizing she was settling into the jets' next pattern.

"This is Bob's hot tub. I understand it was incredibly expensive, and there are damn few of them made every year by special order. Here, have some more wine -- you need it after that!"

"I need a damn cigarette after that," Raven said as she held out her glass to be filled. "What's the wine?"

"Zeller Schwarze Katz. I thought you'd like it, and I thought it was appropriate for you, given your new religion," said Angela

"'Cellar of the Black Cat'?" laughed Raven, "It is! And you're right, I do like it!" She paused, "Jesus, Mom, I just had an orgasm in front of you. How exactly am I supposed to feel about that?"

Angela rolled her eyes. "Honey, you know orgasms are part and parcel of my energy work, they're natural, good for your health, and besides, doesn't your group celebrate the Female and sexuality? What is it: 'All rites of love and pleasure are my rituals' or something like that?"

"Yeah, but... I guess. How did you know that?" She paused. "I was being kind of pushy, wasn't I?"

"A bit, yes. Consider it part of my answer. How is Gramma coping with your religious practices?" asked Angela.

Raven sat back, enjoying the sensation of the jets. "About like you think. Her church group has tried to 'save' me twice, and I am assured they pray for my salvation every Sunday, right along with yours."

"Prayers for me must have become a traditional part of their Sunday services by now," said Angela. "Does she know what you do?"

Raven sighed. "She knows we celebrate the divine in nature, see God as female, and that's about all I've really told her. She thinks it's a phase I'll grow out of."

"So, tell me about it."

"But you just quoted..."

"I can Google. I found and read 'The Charge of the Goddess' online. It's beautiful, and a bit intriguing, especially the being 'naked in your rites.'" said Angela.

Raven stretched back and relaxed, again centering herself over the main seat jet as she did. "Okay, let me see. Well, we celebrate the seasons and find the sacred in the world, and in each other. There's the Mother Goddess, and the Son and Lover, the God, and together they create everything. There are the four Elements: Air, Fire, Water, and Earth, and then there is Spirit, which sort of binds them all together."

Raven went on, "We have rituals together on full moon nights, and each holiday. The holidays are spaced around the year, and they celebrate the birth of the God by His Mother, then the Goddess is young again, and as the year passes they get older and closer, and one holiday is about them mating and has a lot of eggs and bunnies..."

"Like Easter?" asked Angela.

"It's older than Easter, Mom, and that's where the name 'Easter' and the painted eggs and the Easter Bunny comes from, from Ostara, or Eostre, like 'estrus' in the mating cycle. 'Painting' the eggs is about fertilizing a woman's eggs with sperm. And then there's Beltane, which is the God and Goddess's marriage. There's a lot of sex around then! 'Hooray, hooray, it's the first of May, outdoor fucking begins today!' Well, there would be if our group had any guys in it." Raven pouted.