Haunted Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy's voice said "I have given you milk and honey, and you have drunk the wine of Life and the wine of Love from the same Cup. It is good. You stand in my Cauldron, and are transformed. You shall bear the Child, and He shall bring Love and Laughter and Light to you. It is well." Later, she would swear she heard the capital letters in the words that were spoken.

I had watched this in astonishment, and if I'd had one, my jaw would have looked exactly as Raven's did, dropped open wide in utter shock. I was seeing far more than Raven was, I was sure -- the energy that was flowing through Angela's body connected Earth and sky and all the stars in it. It was too bright to look at, and yet it took too much effort to look away.

If that energy had been electrical in nature, we would all be dead, the house burned down, and possibly miles of coutryside around us melted into glowing hot glass. We were in the presence, no... the Presence, of something immense, and I swear, for a moment, Angela and Whoever looked directly into me. The hot tub stopped, and I heard its breaker click as the power died.

Angela reached over and picked up the double-ended dildo and slid it inside herself smoothly, like a knife sliding into a sheath, or, more appropriately, a cock slipped into a fully and appropriately aroused woman who desired it. Again, I felt it exactly as if it were my own cock, made of flesh and nerves and pounding blood.

Raven stared as her Mommy got on her knees, and then she leaned back and spread her legs wide, her eyes gazing steadily into her mother's. "Fuck me, Mommy," she said simply. Angela slid me into her daughter's tight and embracing pussy, and immediately I could feel the plaster begin to dissolve and melt, but the size of the 'cock' inside both of them stayed the same.

The sensation of having sex with both women at the same time was amazing, and hard to describe. I'd gotten used to being in more than one place at once, but this... this was different. The rhythm began as a thrust from one direction and then the other, each pussy holding me steady as I was thrust into the other.

Somewhere along the line, the plaster was gone, dissolved, much of it absorbed into the tissues of each woman, more absorbed and pumped around in the bloodstreams than I would have thought possible -- of course, who would think any of this was possible? My cocks of energy and water remained, and the rhythm changed, and the two women began to thrust together as one. It was each other's pelvises which ground, each other's flesh which would have clapped together had they been above water. The sexual energy was like a sun in their (our?) loins, and all that was left was intense pleasure and the need to fuck and cum, to create in Fire and Water, and that creation was all.

Each of us were nearing a final orgasm, and I could feel the women's bodies... doing something. There was a sensation of 'opening' that I can only describe that way as we reached the peak, and then a rushing sensation. I felt my climax like I was the semen that would have flooded their wombs, but also the cocks and the water in the tub and inside the the women's entire bodies.

I was in it all, everywhere, and I felt something like the Presence that filled Angela suffuse throughout me. I discovered Raven was pregnant, and had been for maybe six weeks. She hadn't known. She did now.

I was pulled into that cluster of cells, a great deal of me, anyway. I was still all those other places, but the core of me, the center of me, the part of me that I most thought of as 'me' rather than 'my foot' or 'my cock' or 'her earbones' or 'my water body', if you follow me, was pulled into the developing child. I felt 'my fantasy' and the energy that powered it and drove it, contagiously engrave itself, fuse itself, into Angela's and Raven's minds, bodies, and the energy of all of our selves. Indelibly, unquestionably, it became a law of each of our very existences, like the need to breathe, to eat or sleep each day.

Raven could no longer conceive of her mother as anyone other than 'Mommy', who would nurse her and make love to her and to whom she would make love and sexually adore and worship. Angela could no longer conceive of Raven as anyone other than her 'Baby Girl' whom she would nurse, love, fuck, and adore.

And I knew I would be born again in about seven months or so, and as an adult I would eventually become the Lover of both, would take care of them, and adore them. My Mommies' lives would be filled with love, and bellies with milk, and the fertility of the Earth would be encouraged, nurtured, sustained, and spread as those Presences acted out a ritual much older than humanity.

As the powerful energies and Presences began to fade and diminish, pleased with the changes they had wrought, I knew They would return again at every opportunity. I got a glimpse, just a glimpse, of the future, of the women of Raven's group coming to worship in the hot tub, to be shown how to properly worship the Mother and Her Lover, demonstrated by their new Priestess. They would bring more and more people, mostly women, to discover the wonders that would be revealed, for the energy, and the fantasy it contained, was contagious. Adult nursing relationships, breast worship, and sex would become quite a popular sexual practice in the years to come.

I could feel the cells of my new body already working on a cock that would be worthy when the time adulthood finally came again decades hence.

Fin