Haunted House

Story Info
Adult haunted house.
2.5k words
4.37
5.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invitation had come in the mail - a little old school she thought -- but the envelope was unusual, so it got her attention. It was black with a border that alternated between red devils and gray witches. She opened the envelope to find a single card with an invitation printed on the front and full body images of the devil and the witch from the border of the envelope -- but the generic look from the envelope was transformed -- the costumes had come to life with color and were now highlighting them in all the best places.

Saturday, October 17 you are invited to "special" adult tour of the Grim Haunted House in West Haven Connecticut. The tour will begin precisely at midnight -- costume and invitation required. There was nothing else on the invitation.

It seemed a little odd and maybe a little scary and reckless -- but it was the kind of mischievous adventure she loved so she decided she would go. She figured the worst thing that would happen is she would get there and assess the situation and turn around if necessary. Besides it was a regular haunted house attraction that was well-known in the area. She was uncertain of the "adult" part of the invitation, but being that she ran her own version of a grown-up website it was exactly the kind of thing she was intrigued by.

Over the next few days she went through a number of potential costumes and finally selected one that she posted for the approval of her website fans -- telling them she was going to a costume party -- but not sharing any details on location -- despite the many eager requests to escort her.

The shiny silver black top with black pattern through it had solid black straps and a neckline that always got a good stare and some deep breaths. It didn't hurt that it also was cutoff just slightly before her waist and had larger than normal openings at the arm. It was a top you could wear in public with a pair of jeans and get some looks but get away with. Of course she was not wearing jeans -- she paired it with a short leather mini skirt and a pair of black stockings that pulled up to her mid-thigh -- leaving that provocative space between them and the skirt. Short leather boots with a modest heel rounded it out.

The night of the party as she put the outfit on and looked in the mirror, she felt a tingle of excitement wondering what the night might have in-store. She anxiously made her way to her car and headed to the location. She arrived slightly before midnight and was both surprised and relieved to still see some activity. As she scanned the crowd from her vehicle, she saw some teenagers, a few families and a few people she assumed, based on their costumes, that might be there for the adult tour the same as her. The tingle of excitement that went through her now was one she recognized and relished -- it was the feathery tingle that comes with that sexual edge. She felt her nipples harden against her top and a slight tension between her legs. She closed her eyes and paused, just momentarily, to enjoy it, before opening the door and exiting the car.

As expected she immediately drew the gazes of people, teenage boys who still did not understand subtle, a few wives who gave that disapproving scowl and of course the mature men in the group who you never caught looking -even though you knew that they had. She had passed the stage of being impacted by any of it long ago -- she was confident in who she was and how she looked and how she owned her own decisions in that regard.

As she approached the entrance, she had her invitation in hand and paused slightly when she realized there were still teenagers entering but approached and showed her invitation. The young man at the gate motioned her off to the right where she saw, back under a small canopy, another entrance. As she approached there was a man and a woman -- dressed like the witch and devil from the invitation -- who asked to see her invitation -- front and back. She complied and as they looked at it she looked at them -- the woman wore a black bodysuit -- and a witch's hat -- and based on the how tightly it clung to her -- obviously nothing else. The man had a red bodysuit that outlined him as well -- the bulge between his legs certainly something that got her attention. The woman told her to step inside and that her guide would be assigned.

As Amanda stepped inside there was darkness - not pitch black -- but dark enough that mostly you saw shadows. As she stepped forward she felt two gloved hands placed on her shoulders and a voice softly in her ear telling her he was her guide for the tour and would take her all the way through. He also told her that at anytime she could tell him the safe word -- "red light" and the tour would end. He asked her if she understood and she said she did.

The sexual tension that had started to build was now enhanced by both the uncertainty and the anticipation of what was to come. As the hands on her shoulders moved slightly against her bare skin she shifted and tried to lean back -- wanting to feel the body of the person behind her -- but he tightened his grip and kept her from doing so. He guided her to a doorway with a sign overhead that said, "Hallway of Hands." He asked her if she was prepared to enter and she body answered yes -- letting her excitement overcome her anxiety.

As they stepped inside the hallway was dark -- except for a light shining down on the floor about 15 feet away. She felt her guide push her gently toward the spot. Once in the light he told her to wait there until he came back for her. As he moved away the light went out and she was in darkness.

Now she heard rustling and then sensed that there were bodies around her -- getting ever closer. The first touch sent a bolt of excitement racing through her. Both of her hands had been gently grabbed and lifted so they were straight out at first and then draped over the two people who had lifted them as they moved closer. The first hand was on the right and the back of it slightly touched her face with the back of it and then slid down along the side of her neck and across the strap of her top- stopping at about her elbow. As she started to lean into that soft touch another hand came in -- this one firmly cupping behind her head on her neck and gently -- but firmly caressing it. As that hand stopped the hand on the right started to work its' gentle touch again, still the back of the hand, back up her arm to her shoulder, across the front of her neck, down across her breasts and seemed to settle and stop about midway down the leather skirt. As it stopped the hand on the back of her neck now went into motion -- it slid up just slightly to get a small handful of her long hair and tugged her head backwards before it moved strongly down across her back coming to rest firmly cupping her ass through the skirt and squeezing it then stopping.

As she now thought she understood the rhythm she felt herself waiting to see what the hand on the right might do next and was not disappointed as it slid down across the skirt onto the open skin between skirt and stockings before it slipped between her legs, just below her pussy, and ran up and down the inside of her leg slowly and gently, but deliberately, coming to rest at the top. A hand on the other side abruptly left her ass and came quickly to her breasts -- squeezing them through the fabric of her top- alternating between them. She felt the strap slip down on that side and felt herself hoping the hand would pull it down and continue to massage them directly. Realizing her nipples were now rock hard, she felt herself begin to lean into the hand massaging her. As she did so the hand slid down across her stomach, across her thigh and pressed between her legs settling against the other hand. As it pulled her legs slightly apart -- both hands went to work -- one lightly sliding up and down against her left leg -- the other up and down on the left -- pulsating and grabbing from one spot to the next.

Amanda felt herself squirm as she waited for hands to go in motion -- and realized in that moment of quiet and stillness that her breathing had quickened with excitement as the hands had explored her body -- and that her nipples were straining against her top and that she was wet and aching for the fingers to move up her leg to her aching pussy.

A light suddenly came on in the darkness about 15 feet in front of her -- like the original one - and while it did the hands suddenly disappeared and the hands of the guide were on her shoulder again in the darkness. This time, however, the body behind her pulled her back slightly and she felt herself pressed against it and could feel his hardness pressing against her skirt and ass. She resisted the instinct to reach behind her and feel it -- expecting that would not be allowed. He nudged her forward toward the light and, as she anticipated quickly retreated as the light clicked off bringing darkness.

She felt her breath quickening in anticipation of what would happen next -- and felt two firm hands -- seemingly like the same ones that had explored her body before -- placed on her shoulders from the front. This time the straps were lowered and she felt her breast, nipples immediately hardening at the feel of the cold air and anticipation of what might be coming. Her breasts were in his hands - and her body was responding quickly to his touch and when he pinched her nipples and rolled them between his fingers ,she felt the first hint of a small orgasm beginning to build as if he in anticipated this he slowed his motions and returned his hands to her shoulders. She moaned in protest but quickly felt a body press against her from behind and felt two smaller hands on her shoulders form behind. She had assumed the smaller softer hands from before had belonged to a woman -- but now she was sure as she felt the breasts press against her back. The hands in the front reached down and pulled up her skirt and the hands in the back slipped around from the rear tracing around the waistline of her panties before sliding down to the inside of her thighs on both sides- massaging slightly.

Amanda felt like her body was catching fire now and she could feel the heat rising from her body as she tried to press her now dripping pussy against the hands between her legs and moaned in protest as they remained just inches away from touching her there. The hands in the front now moved and pulled her panties down and off of her. Both sets of hands now returned to action -- two roughly squeezing her breasts while the other two gently slipped back to the inside of her thighs lightly caressing. Amanda felt her breaths quicken and could feel her pussy getting so wet and her nipples so hard that she thought she might orgasm even without being touched -- and on que the hands stopped and disappeared as a light came on 15 feet in front of her.

She stood silently in the dark waiting and as two figures moved into the light her guide slid in behind her -- lifting her skirt and pressing his hard, covered, bulge against her ass and cupping her breasts in her hands -- she moaned and pressed back against his cock arching her back in pleasure . In the light the man and the woman were naked in the same position. She realized quickly that now the guide was mirroring what the man in the light did.

Although she wanted to close her eyes and get lost in the roaming hands and hard cock against her ass she wanted to watch -almost like looking in a mirror with just a slight delay . The right hand of the man in the light slid off the hardened nipple and dropped between the legs of the women -- the middle finger ever so lightly pressing across her clit for just a second before sliding away and then back across again. Amanda tensed as she felt the hands now controlling her do the same and she felt her body beginning to tense and wind with sexual tension. She looked across into the light and the man was now spreading his fingers across the top of the woman's pussy and pressing his middle finger easily inside her dripping wetness. Amanda moaned in excitement as she saw the woman thrusting her hips to try to take the finger as deeply as possible and then watched her tremble in orgasm, legs buckling. Amanda's orgasm started before the finger ever plunged into her dripping pussy -- but it when it did the orgasm started exploding across her body and she struggled to keep her own balance when the finger- soaked with her wetness flicked finally across her swelling clit as she shudder and moaned to orgasm.

The guide was simply holding her up now -- still pressing against her when the light went off. This time he did not leave -- he simply began moving her forward to a small light above a door. As she moved inside the door - breasts exposed, nipples hard and swollen from her orgasm the door closed behind her leaving her alone. There was a small couch with a table and some refreshments there and she collapsed on the couch catching her breath. She considered her drink options and passed on her first thought -- a glass of wine and decided on a shot of jack Daniels and then a bottle of cold water. She took stock of where she was and saw a big terry cloth robe hanging in the corner and then saw two additional doors. One said thank you hope you enjoyed the tour. The other had slight tint of a red light shining through it and had a sign that said Devils Door -- price of entry is to leave your costume behind and enter only in the robe.

Which door will you choose?