Haunted House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another loud squeal comes out of me as I feel something new. My pussy lips are grabbed and spread apart, treating that sensitive body part like a cheap toy. I fight to keep my eyes closed as in my mind, my dom is now kneeling with his fingers spreading apart like I feel.

I fight the brief fear I feel as something begins to enter my womanhood. I don't need my eyes to know what it is, either. It's the one bar prison. It is placed against my sex and inserted steadily inside me, going deeper and deeper. It pushes my insides apart as it violates me.

Another whip lands, this time under my lifted breasts, making me yelp in pleasure as the bar goes at least six inches inside me. The whip hits the underside of my breasts which are rarely ever touched. It makes me feel even more violated, like my very soul is being spanked.

"Oh," I gasp and go very still as I feel yet another new feeling. This time it doesn't hit, whip or even slap me. In fact, it does the opposite. I feel what can only be a misshapen tongue flick over my clit while my pussy is filled with the bar. The tongue flicks across my clit left and then right, pressing hard.

My body tries to move in reaction, but I can't. Despite there being some give with the chains that hold me, I can't move because of the one-bar prison. It's connected to the ground firmly, forcing me to stay in this exact place.

"Ohhhh," I moan as that weird tongue licks me. It flicks over my clit in a way no human could. It almost feels like a tiny whip at times, hitting just my clit. But at other times, it feels like it's able to cover every time part of my clit to make such an intense feeling.

The urge to cum is extremely strong now, especially as any tiny movement I make causes the one-bar prison to act like it's fucking me. It's such an intense humiliating feeling that I know moving to my tiptoes a few times will make me cum and cum hard.

There's only one thing that is preventing me from orgasming. And that's my confusion. Why is the demon licking me? It doesn't make sense. It feels, well, good. There's no pain. No abuse. Just the intense sensations on my clit.

"Oh shit," I say out loud as intense fear hits me. It's fear born of the fact that I'm wrong. I'm completely wrong. Oh holy hell. I've never been more wrong in my life.

My fear becomes so intense it feels like it steals my breath. It comes as I feel how hot my body is with arousal. That my abused nipples are rock hard and I'm so aroused I'm leaking on the bar that's stuffed inside me.

It was never trying to just hurt me. That was never its goal. It's the opposite. It's been trying to make me orgasm. It wants me to enjoy that pleasure given by the darkness. It's been conditioning me and leading me into this dark path.

"No!" I protest, but the tongue keeps flicking over my clit again. It presses harder now, making my eyes roll. Just as I feel this, my ass and then breasts are whipped, sending yet another shiver of pleasure over my body against my will. It makes my body melt and lean back against the brick wall, unable to fight back.

"N-N-No," I try and growl, trying with all my might to fight against what I'm feeling. For the warmth of arousal that my body provides is the fuel for the butterflies in my stomach. It creates the fire between my legs, where the dam that holds back my orgasm is starting to crack.

"Someone, help me!" I yell, or at least try to as the demon makes me feel even more. This new feeling is one that brings shame, humiliation and a great deal of fearful excitement. Something is pressing against my ass. I feel the object firmly pressed there, spreading my ass cheeks as if warning me what's about to happen. Yet no matter how I struggle, I can't move. I have to feel the thing about to enter my most private hole.

The dam keeping my orgasm back has gasoline thrown on it now, causing my body to nonstop squirm. The feeling of my ass being violated is one that I've always secretly wanted to feel. And it feels just like I thought it would. That I am owned as I can't move and am forced to feel it moving deeper inside me. That it is violating on a spiritual level, where nothing could ever compare.

My eyes roll hard as I throw my head back to moan. The moan is loud too as it is combined with a scream of protest. It feels like every inch of my body is used now, from my bound tits, my stuffed pussy, licked clit and now my violated ass. It's as if there's nothing more the darkness can do, which is a blessing as I don't think I could take any more without cumming.

Suddenly, something grabs my throat as my head is looking up. It feels like a massive hand grabs it, and squeezes firmly, not enough to truly choke me, but enough to make it hard to breathe. This is yet another shocking revelation that turns me on even more. The control of my air hits some primal emotion in me, causing me to spasm. Where my very life is now in the hands of another.

A scream nearly comes out of me as something falls into my mouth from above. As my mouth was wide open due to the moan, the object falls in easily, where it damn near goes into my throat. Thankfully the object is far too large, as it is stopped due to not being able to spread my mouth open any more.

Crossing my eyes to look at what it is, a fresh wave of humiliation moves over me as I see it's a wooden dildo. A huge wooden dildo that's carved in great detail, making it look like a brown cock, complete with veins. And to make this unbelievable situation even worse, it's too far into my mouth to get out with just my tongue. And the hand on my throat holds my face pointed up, making me constantly gag on it.

I look up at my attic's ceiling. It's at this moment, I know there's no hope for me. Not only am I bound and helpless, chained to this wall naked, but there's nothing that can stop the orgasm that's coming. My entire body is racked with unbelievable pleasure as it was uncovered secret kinks and pleasures.

The feeling of being choked, whipped, violated, bound, licked as well as all holes plugged, is too much for me to take. Especially as my body seems to take over from my mind, to which I feel myself moving to my tipties and back down, fucking myself the best that I can on my own one-bar prison.

I cum.

My orgasm is unleashed, taking me to such extremely emotions that everything goes white. My body trembles, my soul quivers and I cum like never before. I cum off of humiliation and pain, abuse and punishment, and from sexual freedom. I have what feels like the first real orgasm of my life. An orgasm that can and never will be beat.

The intense moans of my orgasm echo around the attic as I am so loud I know my neighbors can hear it. And as I cum, the demon doesn't let up, whipping and licking me even harder. Making me feel all these extreme emotions of pleasure.

"Tina? Tina? Are you ok?" Margret's voice asks repeatedly as her face fills Tina's laptop that is now working. The internet is flowing once again, allowing the connection the two were having to reconnect, to which Margaret has been yelling for some time, trying to get Tina to hear her.

Margaret then hears thumping sounds, which sounds like footsteps. Only it sounds like the owner of those footsteps weights a thousand pounds. But they are getting louder, which means the footsteps are getting closer to the laptop.

"Tina, is that you?" Margaret asks as a figure walks by the laptop's webcam, as if not even aware it's on. At the sound of her voice, Margaret sees the person that just walked by stop and back up. The figure then fills the entirety of Margaret's screen, looking directly back at her.

At this Margaret gasps in shock. It's Tine. And she's naked. Completely naked. This is shocking enough, but then Margaret sees Tina's body. It's been greatly abused. All over her skin is red and has welts like she's been slapped or spanked repeatedly. There's even red handprints on Tina's large, exposed breasts, like someone had been slapping them hard.

Suddenly Tina's face is the only thing that Margaret can see, as Tina shoves her face close to the webcam. Margaret finds she can't say a single word as she sees the face of her friend. It's a face she knows, but not one she recognizes any longer. For Tina's eyes are now completely black while she wears an inhuman ear to ear smile.

And then the connection is ended.