Haunted Incest

Story Info
Katrin finds a spirit in a new house with new ideas.
6.1k words
4.43
57.4k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the result of a fan suggesting an idea. So, if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them. However be aware if it doesn't interest me, it doesn't mean the idea is bad, more I don't think I would do a good job with it. This year I have decided to do a story with a Halloween setting, so be on the lookout for that.

*****

The world can seem dark and lonely when you lose someone close to you, particularly a spouse of twenty years. Katrin was dealing with this now. Her husband Erik had been dead about a month. She hadn't been sure what to do. Her husband had left enough money for her and their children so she didn't need to work, at least for a while. This was good as she wasn't prepared to return to the office. Neither was she certain about staying in the home they had shared for just over ten years.

An alternative came with the death of a distant relative that she had never met. The inheritance involved some money, but primarily consisted of a farmhouse. She hadn't decided to sell their house yet, but for now wanted to move into the farmhouse to get away from everything that might remind her of Erik. Her children, Aileen and Nikola, twins newly turned eighteen weren't happy with the move, but did not complain. In fact they had been more supportive than she would have dared hoped for.

At last after driving for almost two hours from anything they pulled into the driveway of the farmhouse. They had been expecting something fairly primitive, but to their surprise they found modern electrical outlets and fully functional air conditioning. No wi-fi of course, but the realtor had assured her that there was a company that would be willing to come out to install it. The only drawback was that it might be a week before the company could send someone out and even then it might take a couple days. However after warming up food in a surprisingly modern microwave they all retired to bed. For Katrin the sleep proved restless and only in spurts.

The next day after prompting from the twins she called the company to come out as soon as possible. In the days between the arrival of the company to set up the wi-fi, her mother and sister called, but her responses were curt and uninformative.

Finally wi-fi was installed and Katrin decided to do something she hadn't done in years. Using her phone she searched the internet for some porn and began masturbating. She initially watched fairly conventional scenes with a man and a woman of the same age have fairly mundane sex. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten. She removed the shirt she slept in and lay back to use both hands, one moving from one breast to the other, while her right hand was between her legs rubbing at speed. She pulled on her nipples and began thrusting one, two, and finally three fingers between her lips.

However despite being really turned on, she wasn't cumming. She groaned and grabbed her phone to find a video that would help. Finally she ended up watching a video about a young man take a woman of about her age from behind. She felt her juices flowing and it was becoming increasingly difficult to remain quiet, but she still could not find release. The video ended and the next one began. She quickly skipped through the video until the participants were naked and they wasted no time. She continued to struggle, chasing her elusive orgasm when she heard from the video the woman cry out.

"Fuck me, baby. Pound mommy's pussy." She was shocked to find that it was an incest video, but was too far gone to care. She felt herself beginning to tire, but remained determined to cum. Suddenly the son pulled out, the mother turned around and the son came on her face. Katrin came violently as she writhed on the bed and cried out wildly. She lay on the bed breathing heavily.

It was only when her breathing had calmed did she realize that her fingers were still in her pussy. She pulled them out and continued laying as she assessed the situation. The orgasm had been amazing despite being elusive, she had cum to incest porn and finally she felt something, almost as if someone were with her.

Thinking she heard a woman's voice she went to check on her daughter. She peeked into her daughter's room. Her daughter, Aileen was stretched out on the bed, black hair splayed out. Sheet pulled tight over her breasts, a nipple poking up under the sheet and a leg uncovered. Katrin found herself traveling up Aileen's leg with her eyes, admiring the long, smooth limb revealed in the moonlight. When her eyes reached the erect nipple she caught herself and walked back to her room.

"Was I eying my daughter?" she shook her head and as soon as her head met the pillow, she slept.

The next morning the three were in the kitchen and getting breakfast. Katrin was feeling a bit self-conscious, thinking when she came she must have been loud enough for both of them to hear. At last she managed to gather herself sufficiently to speak.

"So, how did you two sleep? Hear any noises in the night?" They shrugged, her daughter spoke first.

"Well enough." Followed by her son.

"Yeah, why do you ask, mom?" She used the fact that she was eating as an excuse to cover mouth, although she was sure she blushing.

"Oh, no reason. Probably just an animal, more nature here in the country." They nodded and the three returned to eating breakfast. Katrin spent much of her time in her room, this was not much of a change from how things had been before the move, but this time she had something else to think about. Chief amongst her concerns was that it took a video of incest porn to help her find release.

However as she pondered this something else struck, something had changed in the house. At first she was too overwhelmed by her own behavior the night before, but now she was noticing something. When they had arrived it seemed to be just a house, but now it seemed as if there was life in the house, life she was starting to feel within her. Katrin had thought this sort of thing was silly, but at this moment she felt like she hadn't really been alive since her husband had died, at least until the previous night. But as the day wore on she didn't want to think any further about this, so she turned her attention to dinner. Dinner was a simple affair of spaghetti with some ready-made garlic bread. Neither child intruded upon her thoughts, for which Katrin was glad. When they finished Aileen spoke.

"Don't worry mom, we'll clean up." Nikola spoke as well, while he grabbed her plate.

"Yeah mom, we got this." She looked from one to the other and smiled, hugging them together.

"You two have been just amazing throughout all of this. Tomorrow we should go into town and make a day of it." They smiled matching smiles and turned to cleaning up dinner, while she returned to her room. Later she tried to sleep, but couldn't ignore the sensation that someone was in the room with her.

However whenever she opened her eyes to look around, they confirmed she was alone. She was just drifting off when she felt the sheet being slowly pulled off of her, this did not fully awaken her. She did not open her eyes until she felt two lips pressed to hers. Katrin's eyes shot open, but she couldn't see anyone, even as a tongue pressed against her lips. She was so shocked that the tongue found little resistance. She had no idea what to make of this situation as despite the impossibility of it she was being kissed by an invisible person and the feel of the lips and the skill of the tongue made it clear it was a woman.

She tried to cry out, but somehow the tongue pressed to hers was preventing this. She soon realized that the kiss was turning her on, despite the bizarreness of the situation. Then she felt a hand gently groping her right breast. The hand quickly began tugging on the nipple and Katrin moaned, muffled by the apparent mouth on hers. The hand moved to the other nipple, tugging vigorously while the mouth detached from hers, but before she could react to this the mouth began sucking on her right nipple. She moaned, unable to form sentences. The hand on her left nipple began moving down her body until it was between her legs, lightly palming her.

The mouth broke off from sucking her right nipple and her breathing began calming down. Katrin made to sit up and make an effort to find out what was going on, when she felt a hand on each leg. The hands pushed her legs apart, despite her resistance. A tongue licked up from her ass to her clit, triggering further moans from her. Katrin moaned and tried to sit up, but felt a hand on her chest, pushing gently. Despite the gentleness of the hand she found she couldn't move, despite her best efforts. She continued to struggle when she heard a voice, that of a young woman, probably in her mid-twenties.

"Just lay back baby, I know you're really close." Katrin was still confused, but refused to give in to this mystery girl's ministrations and continued to struggle. She heard a sigh.

"I see you won't simply lay back and let me, tsk, tsk." She heard a snap as if the girl had snapped her fingers. Katrin felt her arms, tugged away from her body as if ropes had been attached and pulled tight. This didn't last long before she was flipped over and found her arms pinned behind her back, while she was bent over.

"Now if you're going to be naughty, I will punish." Katrin had only a moment to ponder the meaning of this statement before she felt a sudden smack to her rear. This was soon followed by several more. She soon lost track of how many smacks she had received, only noticing the stinging and warmth on her ass as well as the tears streaming down her cheeks. Suddenly the spanking stopped.

"Now, give me a nod to indicate that you're going to be a good girl for me." Not knowing where to look, even if she could see through her tears, she simply raised her head to nod vigorously.

"Good." Katrin found her limbs released and she was gently turned over to find herself lying on her back, with her legs spread. The invisible tongue returned to her pussy and realized that she was if anything more turned on than before. The tongue licked her from ass to clit, stopping to flutter on her clit, numerous times as she moaned loudly. A brief flicker of thought on why her children hadn't come to investigate her moaning, but this was brief.

The licking continued with enthusiasm and now the tongue took to penetrating between her lips, between licks. Katrin moaned loudly as the tongue began thrusting hard and she instinctively reached for the head of the person licking. She came as she thrust her hips, trying to get the tongue deeper inside her. She vaguely noticed the feeling of hair on someone's head in her hands, but collapsed not thinking anymore about it. As she was drifting off she felt the lips returning, tasting herself on them. She heard a laugh.

"We're going to have so much fun together."

Katrin woke the next morning, feeling well rested. She smiled, but was surprised to find she was not covered by a sheet and she was naked. She frowned as the previous night began to come back to her. She carefully rose and went to the dresser. She was reaching for a pair of panties when suddenly she felt a smack on her hand and voice in her head.

"No, nothing so boring." She looked around, but as before couldn't see anyone. She reached once again for a pair, when her hand grabbed a thong that she had bought a few years earlier for her husband's birthday. Once again she heard the voice.

"Much better." Katrin tried to drop the panties, when she couldn't she put them on. She failed to suppress the memory of the last time she had worn them. Just over a year prior, she was feeling frisky, so she took the day off work to get her hair done and make her husband's favorite dish, chicken Alfredo with fresh bread. When he arrived she was just finishing and he entered the kitchen, where she raised her skirt to show him her panties. She grinned and winked impishly at him. He grinned and they kissed deeply, to the point where she almost forgot about dinner. After dinner they retreated to the bedroom, where in a variety positions they satisfied each other. Back in the present Katrin sat on the bed, tears in her eyes. The voice spoke again, this time very soothing.

"I'm sorry to upset you. Finish dressing and have breakfast, I'll help." Katrin didn't feel a loss of control so much a slight push to commit to actions. She put on a pair of shorts with a sleeveless shirt. She blanked out a moment and found herself eating breakfast with her children. She shook her head and remembered what she had said to them the night before. She looked up and smiled at them.

"Okay, how about we go into town after breakfast and spend the day there." They both nodded and Nikola spoke.

"Yeah the theater has a movie I want to see." Katrin nodded.

"Well we have a long drive, so think about what you want to do." The three finished breakfast and turned their attention to preparing to leave. The ride was long, but all were excited about getting to town, after about a week in the house. They explored the town and had lunch before going to the theater. The movie was an action movie, but they all had a good time. They ended up having dinner in town and shopping before heading home. Katrin ended up going to bed early. She felt someone touching her breasts and pussy before falling asleep.

When she awoke the next morning she realized two things. First that she had spent the entire day without a bra and the other was that she hadn't worn the thong out, it was sitting on the dresser and she was wearing a different pair. At this point she heard the voice again.

"Of course, you need to wear them today." Katrin briefly considered refusing, but whatever it was that had her would not be denied. However she tried to put a bra on, but her fingers didn't seem up to it.

"Please, I can't go around without a bra. Yesterday was bad enough." Her hands suddenly opened, dropping the bra and she heard a laugh.

"Stop pretending to be a respectable mother. You're a passionate woman, who shouldn't be suppressed any longer." After a few thwarted attempts to retrieve the bra, Katrin gave in and dressed without it. "Good girl, enjoy the day." She followed her routine of having breakfast with her children and checked the mail. A package arrived and she took it to her room, curious as to the contents because she couldn't remember ordering anything.

Katrin blinked as she realized that she was lounging in an easy chair watching TV, she looked around and saw Aileen stretched out on the couch and Nikola curled up in the other easy chair. She stretched and groaned loudly. The twins turned to see the cause.

"Oh, sorry I must have nodded off, I don't even remember what we were watching." Aileen shrugged.

"Nothing really. Hey mom, it's getting late. How about dinner?" Katrin saw that it was about six and nodded. "Okay, come on Nikola, let's make grilled cheese." He shrugged and followed his sister to the kitchen. A short time later they called her to dinner.

"Thank you, both this is great." They nodded and joined her at the dinner table. Dinner was a silent affair as Katrin was lost in her own thoughts, trying to remember what she had been doing for most of the day. After dinner she was no closer to remembering and she ultimately decided to turn in early.

She was awoken by the voice, but she tried to ignore it.

"No, no, no. You will get up. I want to have some fun." Katrin's eyes opened and while she could blink normally, she couldn't close them. She rose, removing her shirt, at least her body did these things, her mind resisted to no avail.

"I'm tired of waiting. We'll have some fun. I'm sure that once you see the fun we can have you'll be more cooperative." Her body went to the closet and retrieved the package that had arrived that day. Now she could remember putting the package in the closet and going to join her children in the living room, without opening it. Now her hands opened the package to reveal a sex toy.

"It's called a strapon. The internet was only talked about when I was alive. We certainly wouldn't have dreamed of shopping through it." This stopped Katrin completely, even as her hands removed the toy from the plastic packaging.

"When you were alive? You're a ghost?" Her hands stopped and she could sense the ghost was nodding sadly.

"Yes, the year was 1991. It was a stupid accident. I climbed on a chair to reach something on a high shelf. I slipped, fell and hit my head." The voice stopped, but the hands resumed working on readying the toy for use. Once the strapon was ready her body stood. "Now enough of our terrible pasts. Let's embrace the future." Katrin was shaken from her reverie as her body stepped out of her bedroom, wearing only panties and slippers.

"What are you doing? I can't walk around like this, I have a son." Now she could feel the ghost grinning.

"Yes, a lovely boy too, but that will have to wait. I have something else in mind." Katrin was on the verge of asking what the ghost had in mind when they reached her daughter's door.

"No, you can't be serious, she's my daughter. Besides I'm not into women." An image came unbidden of a college roommate, naked and leaning in for a kiss. She knew immediately that the ghost had found the image in her memory and called it up. "That doesn't count, she was persistent and I was curious." The ghost laughed again.

"If you care for someone and you enjoy intimacy with them, what does it matter? The world insists in putting labels on things, some for control, others because it is all too confusing otherwise. Trust me." Katrin was still against this, but was clearly in no position to stop it. She struggled occasionally, but it was useless. Her hand quietly opened the door. As before her daughter was under a sheet, clearly nothing else to cover her breasts. She idly wondered if her daughter slept naked. Her daughter slept soundly as she approached.

"What is your name?" A hand reaching for the sheet paused and she straightened up.

"Danika. I suppose I should have introduced myself, but tomorrow, when I am ready we can talk." The hand once again moved toward the sheet, this time grabbing it and pulling it off completely, revealing that her daughter slept in panties. Aileen shifted slightly, but remained asleep. Katrin found herself an observer, although she could feel every sensation and continued to make objections, knowing it was useless.

Through her Danika leaned into slowly press her lips against Aileen's. At first there was no reaction, but soon the lips parted to allow her tongue inside. The kiss lasted for several moments as Katrin's tongue, directed by Danika, explored Aileen's mouth. Danika moved a hand to lightly grope Aileen's breast, eliciting a low moan from the younger woman. Danika broke the kiss and Aileen settled down, showing that while turned on, she was still asleep. Danika kissed her way to Aileen's breasts, but only sucked briefly on one of the nipples, causing further moans, before continuing to kiss her way down till she was between the younger woman's legs.

"No, don't do this." Danika spoke soothingly.

"Just wait, believe me by the end of the night you will enjoy this." Katrin was not reassured, but she still couldn't do anything. Danika gently ran a finger along Aileen's pussy, causing moans and even a muttering that they couldn't make out. She spread the lips with both hands before she began licking up and down. Aileen's moaning became louder and her writhing more energetic as the licking continued.

Danika switched to sucking on Aileen's clit, while using her hands to hold her down. The moaning reached a peak and Aileen's writhing threatened to throw them off. Danika shifted to try to use Katrin's weight to pin Aileen, while she pinched a nipple and continued to suck her clit. Aileen moaned loudly and briefly tensed up before collapsing. Her eyes now open she stared widely, but it was several moments before she was able to speak, during which Danika moved Katrin's body to lie down next to Aileen and idly tweaked a nipple.

12