Haunted Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom? What are you doing?" Danika put a finger to Aileen's lips to silence her.

"I'm not your mother cutie. I'm using her body. To save time I will demonstrate." She snapped with Katrin's right hand, and Aileen suddenly found herself on her hands and knees, unable to move.

"What is going on? Mom?" Danika shook Katrin's head.

"No, I'm Danika. I'll keep this simple. I'm a ghost and we're going to have fun." She stood to put the strapon on Katrin's body. She turned to face Aileen, who opened her mouth to protest, but the dildo was shoved in. She spluttered as the dildo was thrust in and out. When her attempts to spit out the dildo proved useless, she began sucking to avoid choking. Danika purred softly as she continued her thrusting and running her hands through Aileen's hair. This didn't last long before she stopped and pulled out. Aileen cleared her throat before speaking.

"You aren't my mom. What are you planning?" Danika grinned with Katrin's lips. Aileen didn't feel it was an unfriendly grin, just further proof it wasn't her mother.

"I would have thought it was obvious. I'm sure you know what this is and what it's used for." Aileen hesitated as she looked into the familiar eyes that looked so strange. However she nodded as she was no stranger to porn. Danika nodded and climbed onto the bed behind Aileen. She stroked Aileen from behind, causing her to moan. This didn't last long before Danika began stroking the dildo up and down Aileen's pussy. Aileen moaned and squirmed before she felt the dildo slowly slide into her.

Aileen continued to writhe and moan as the dildo was thrust into her, but she found she couldn't move any more than this, she even felt supported against collapse. Danika thrust with increased speed and Aileen practically screamed as her pussy received a pounding she had not known in her limited experience. Katrin found herself trying to not see through her own eyes, but mesmerized by what she did see. She was finding herself absolutely spellbound by the sight of the dildo filling her daughter, only to pull out before thrusting back in. Her few same-sex experiences did not include a strapon and the little porn she had watched over the years did not include their use either. Aileen moaned loudly and was finally allowed to collapse as she came. Completely released she curled up in a ball to recover and try to make sense of what was going on. Katrin however was determined to make some statements, even if she was quickly coming to feel she was doing the expected thing, rather something she truly felt.

"Are you done violating my daughter?" Danika laughed, although only for Katrin as Aileen didn't react.

"We both know you are soaking the front of this harness. So, one more thing to take care of." Katrin was silent as her fingers loosened the straps and removed the harness. The dildo was shoved into Aileen's mouth, who sucked her juices off without thinking. The dildo was removed and set aside.

"Settle onto your back cutie." Aileen didn't argue, but complied with instructions. Katrin didn't say anything, but still made one last struggle as she felt her pussy being lowered onto her daughter's mouth. Aileen's eyes shot open and she shook her head, but when the pussy was ground on her lips, she nodded and opened her mouth. The pussy was pushed further into her mouth, she was only able to push her tongue between the lips. Danika ground on Aileen's tongue, determined to get Katrin off as she would experience it through her.

Katrin felt herself moaning as her hips ground on Aileen's tongue. For her this was a new experience as she had never ridden anyone's face, man or woman and she was already turned on. So her orgasm was fast approaching. She found herself tiring, but her hips kept grinding at an unrelenting pace, driven as they were by Danika. When the orgasm struck it was by far her most intense and she suspected she was experiencing her own intensified by Danika's experience. She made another hard thrust of her hips before collapsing to lay down next to her daughter.

"That was wonderful, girl. Now I'll let you two talk, although I suspect you'll want to sleep more than anything." Katrin found herself in control of her body and as for Danika she felt as if she were sleeping herself. Katrin turned to look her daughter in the eye.

"I'm so sorry Aileen, I just..." Her daughter hugged her close silencing her. After they had embraced for a moment Aileen spoke into her ear.

"Mom, do you really regret this?" Katrin broke the embrace to look her daughter in the eye again.

"How can you say that? After I practically molested you. The fact that a ghost..." This time she found herself cut off by her daughter's lips. She closed her eyes as she surrendered to her daughter's embrace. Katrin accepted her daughter's tongue into her mouth and decided to stop thinking, to just give in. She had no idea how long this lasted, but at last they broke the kiss and her daughter looked intently into her eyes. She sighed, feeling herself on the verge of tears. "No, I don't regret this. Except the idea that I may have hurt you." Aileen shook her head.

"I wasn't certain at first, and I'm not going to lie, I will be a bit sore for a while, but I did enjoy it. But how did you get a ghost?" Katrin shrugged as Aileen pulled the sheet over them.

"I don't know, I've been feeling her for a few days, but yesterday she started speaking and doing things." Aileen raised an eyebrow.

"Doing what things?" Katrin sighed.

"I guess we're past the point of keeping secrets. She kissed me and used her tongue. Now have you ever done that before?" Aileen was looking at the ceiling as she responded.

"Of course, I'm not a virgin." Katrin tapped Aileen's shoulder, who slowly turned her head to see her mother's stern look.

"I know what you mean. Kayli and I see each other about once a week. We've done a few things, but how long have you had a strapon?" Katrin groaned as she rolled over.

"A couple days, she used me to order it. I didn't know until she had me open it earlier." Aileen nodded and the two were soon asleep.

The next morning Katrin woke to find Aileen still sleeping, so she carefully slipped out of the bed, put her panties back on and grabbed the strapon before quietly heading back to her room. She was thankful that Nikola's room was on the opposite side of the house, meaning that even on the way to the bathroom he was unlikely to see her. Once back in her own room she went to the master bathroom to take a long hot shower. Afterward she was wiping the mirror, when she got a shock, instead of her own reflection in the mirror was a young woman, maybe a couple years older than her daughter with short blond hair.

"Stay calm Katrin, I'm just trying to make it easier to communicate. I know you have questions. Ask." Katrin noticed that Danika was merely standing, not imitating her as a reflection would.

"Can you read my mind?" Danika shook her head.

"No, not exactly. Some of your thoughts are more...strongly felt, those I can pick up on. It's almost like you're speaking. I also seem to be able to call up some memories, maybe you are trying to hide them I don't know. But that's all." Katrin nodded as she continued.

"Why me?" Danika shrugged her shoulders.

"Your orgasm that night woke me. Beyond that I don't know. For instance after that they both had orgasms, but she could only hear me through you. He can't hear me at all." Katrin thought a moment.

"How long will this go on?" Danika smiled.

"I suppose you could run. But didn't you enjoy it?" Katrin hesitated, but slowly nodded. "So, provided you stay, this could go on for some time. I've been here for over twenty years." Katrin put her hands on either side of the sink and leaned closer to the mirror.

"You told me about your death, now I want to hear the rest." Danika didn't speak, but Katrin waited as she finished drying and brushing her hair. Finally Danika responded.

"Until I turned eighteen I don't think I was that unusual. I went to school, helped out around here, had friends, the usual. After I turned eighteen my older sister returned home and had to stay in my room. Your daughter's incidentally. I don't know who seduced whom, but we spent a number of pleasurable nights in each other's arms. After she left I was empty. After several months I grew desperate enough to seduce my mother, not that it took much effort. My brother soon followed, it was actually a great time in this house.

"My brother ultimately moved out, so it was just my mother and I, although the other two visited. I was reaching for a pan to make a cake for my mother's birthday. She found me...too late. She wasted little time in selling the house. I believe it was your second cousin who bought it. He didn't move in right away, it sat empty for a number of years. I was barely aware. Fading away. When he finally did move in he was old and while he apparently made some improvements, he was completely uninterested in sex. I don't know why that gives me strength, but it does."

Katrin dressed and sat in her room to take in what Danika had told her. The day would ultimately prove uneventful as Danika seemed to sleep, but was always well within Katrin's awareness. After dinner she returned to find Danika seemingly sitting on her bed. Katrin blinked and looked more carefully. Danika was not entirely solid, but still appeared to be sitting on her bed. She grinned when Katrin sat down next to her.

"New trick?" Danika nodded.

"Yes, I'm getting stronger. I can't do it for long and I don't think it will ever be a true return to life, but within the house I will be able to have more fun. Once I am stronger I will be able to last longer. Now we're going to have some, with your son. However we can proceed as you wish." Katrin stared at Danika as she saw the ghost fading away.

"Are you suggesting I use the strapon? On my Son?" Danika laughed and Katrin was certain she was shaking her head.

"Maybe another time. I was saying we could go now or we could wait until he was asleep. But he's cute." Katrin stared at the space where Danika had been.

"My daughter was one thing, but my son? I could get pregnant." Katrin found herself laying down.

"Why don't you get some rest? We can go a bit later." Katrin tried to fight, but as before any resistance was useless.

She found herself waking to a darkened room. When she had gathered her thoughts Danika spoke.

"Might as well undress. They are both asleep." Katrin shrugged and undressed. She knew she should fight, but was tired of fighting, it was useless and she had enjoyed being with her daughter. Naked she walked down the hall until she had reached her son's room. Inhaling slowly she hesitated before carefully opening the door. She entered the room and stared at her son's bare chest.

"Wow, he has become a handsome boy." She pulled the sheet off to reveal that he was clad in boxers that hugged him tightly. It was only when she started kissing him that she realized Danika was not forcing her to do this. However she merely broke the kiss to check that Nikola was still asleep. He appeared to be sleeping soundly, so she kissed his nipples, pulling on them with her lips. He moaned, but again remained asleep. She then began pulling down his boxers, it was a bit tight, but then she heard Danika's voice.

"Let me help." Suddenly she felt the boxers coming off. Now her son was naked and she saw that he was hard, with a good sized cock. Katrin took him in hand, stroking slowly as he moaned. She leaned into take him in her mouth, soon going past the head, her moaning starting to match his. When she started to taste his precum she slowly pulled off grinning. Still seeing he was asleep she climbed onto the bed and straddled him. She hesitated before inserting him inside.

"Don't worry, I promise you won't get pregnant." Katrin slowly sank onto him moaning as she felt him fill her. She slowly rose up and sank down. She was starting to get into a rhythm, but hadn't begun to pick up speed when she heard a gasp.

"Mom? What?" She sighed as on some level she had been hoping to get away with him thinking it was a dream. Now that he was fully awake that out of the question.

"Yes baby, just enjoy." He nodded, although he did not look completely convinced. This changed when she began picking up speed causing him to moan and grab her hips. Soon her downward thrusts were met by his upward thrusts. Their moans matching each other. Suddenly his upward thrust seemed to penetrate deeper and she cried out before slamming down onto him as she came. He made a few more thrusts into her before crying his own orgasm. They stayed in that position for a moment before she collapsed next to him. They lay for several moments, catching their breaths.

"Mom, what was that?" She sighed as she pulled the sheet over them.

"Tomorrow." He stared at the back of her head a moment before turning on his side to embrace her from behind. She whimpered softly as she felt his half hard cock press against her rear.

The next morning Katrin was woken by her daughter's voice.

"Oh my god Danika, did you make her sleep with him too?" Katrin opened her eyes and blinked several moments as she saw Danika standing next to Aileen.

"Why don't you sit on the bed and we talk about this." Aileen turned, clearly startled.

"What?" Danika pointed to the bed and Aileen sat down.

"Good, now I think the four of us can continue to have fun, as long as you three cooperate. So how 'bout it?"

What will they choose?

The End...although there may be future installments

12