Haunted Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, auntie that was really hot. Nikola is good, but he can't fuck like you. Can I go next?" Janeela shook her head as she loosened the straps sufficiently to remove the harness.

"Maybe later. Now, fucking your mother has me all worked up again. So, you two will be doing something about it, especially after the way you teased me so mercilessly." They grinned as they approached. When they reached the bed Nikola frowned and shrugged his shoulders.

"Not that we mind of course, but the teasing was all Danika's idea." Janeela grinned and pulled him into a kiss. After a few moments she broke the kiss, smiling up at him.

"No doubt you wanted to simply drop your pants and show auntie what you had to offer." His only response was to blush and nod. "Well, why don't you do just that?" He needed no further urging as he quickly dropped his pants and underwear at the same time. She looked down, but concealed any reaction, leaving him uncertain as to whether she was impressed or disappointed by his size.

However this soon ceased to matter as she got on all fours to better position herself to take him in her mouth. She readily took him in her mouth and he even felt himself entering her throat. He closed his eyes and moaned loudly as she used her tongue, lips and throat in unison on his cock. Katrin lounged on the bed while Danika continued to rub herself in the chair and Aileen undressed before sitting on the bed to watch her aunt take her brother's cock in her mouth. Although Janeela kept Nikola's cock in her mouth for some time, when she did release him he was not that close to cumming. She lay on her back and looked up at her niece and nephew.

"Nikola, show me what you can do with that cock and Aileen, let's start with a kiss." Nikola lined up his cock with his aunt's pussy and slowly pushed forward until he was all the way inside, they both moaned as he felt the tightness of her pussy. Aileen leaned in and Janeela wrapped her arms around her niece and their lips met. Nikola slowly pulled out and began pushing back in causing Janeela to moan into Aileen's mouth. Nikola soon entered into a rhythm and leaned onto the bed to thrust. Janeela broke the kiss to speak in the midst of her moaning.

"Ohh...Aileen...my, oh god...tits." Aileen moved to kiss and suck on her aunt's tits as her brother continued to fuck Janeela. Aileen sucked a tit into her mouth, moaning softly. She couldn't remember nursing from her mother, but she imagined it was a lot like this. She smiled to herself as she decided that as soon as her aunt came she was going to pounce on her mother's tits. She was so lost in her aunt's tits that she almost didn't notice Janeela's hands pushing her head down. She whimpered somewhat as she realized what her aunt wanted. Aileen moved down her aunt's body, kissing as she did so, until she was able to lower her head to begin licking her aunt's clit. Janeela moaned and laid a hand on Aileen's head, even as she wrapped her legs around Nikola trying to draw him in deeper. Katrin watched in fascination as both of her children strove to get her sister off. Nikola continued to thrust hard, although from the look on his face he was having difficulty maintain the pace, both from fatigue and a growing inability to avoid cumming. Katrin grinned and leaned over to pinch both nipples at the same time. Janeela cried out her orgasm as Nikola slammed into her. She took a moment to catch her breath before pushing the other three away and lay with her eyes closed for a moment.

"Okay, much as I want to keep going. I need some sleep to leave early tomorrow." Both Aileen and Nikola looked like they might object, but Danika stepped between them and whispered to them at the same time. They turned to her and she nodded. The three left the room and Katrin noted absently that the strapon was gone as well. Janeela grabbed a blanket and pulled it over herself as she settled down. Katrin leaned in to speak.

"Do you have to leave? Mom's coming tomorrow remember." Janeela rolled over to look up at her sister.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll stay." Katrin smiled and leaned into kiss her sister. Janeela spoke when they broke the kiss.

"Besides, mother wouldn't be thrilled if I left before she got here. However as soon as she leaves, you owe me." Katrin frowned.

"How do you mean? And how do you figure I owe you?" Janeela smiled, although Katrin couldn't see as Janeela had turned over.

"You trapped me into this. Go to sleep. I'll show you once she leaves." Katrin knew this was the tone that Janeela used when she was refusing to speak further. So she did as her sister said and settled to sleep.

The next morning Katrin was making breakfast when she heard a car pull up. She heard a shout from the living room. It was Aileen.

"I got it mom." Katrin returned to making breakfast and just as she was finishing she heard the front door open and her daughter and mother talking. They entered a short time later and her mother, Maia approached to hug her.

"Thank you, Katrin, breakfast is must right now." Nikola joined them and they sat around the table for breakfast. Janeela didn't come down until they were cleaning up. She didn't acknowledge them until she'd had some tea. She finally spoke when her mother looked patiently at her. She sighed.

"They kept me up. I'll be all right mom." Maia nodded, but didn't say anything as they left Janeela to her breakfast. Throughout the day Danika continued to cross Katrin's line of sight, her mother missed her. Katrin knew that Danika was encouraging her to add her mother to the family games. Finally they were sitting on the couch together and Katrin hesitantly inched closer until she was right next to her mother.

Maia however remained focused on her phone, on which she was managing her business. When her mother didn't react Katrin only felt slightly encouraged. However she knew Danika wouldn't let her avoid this. So, inhaling slowly she leaned into rest her head on her mother's shoulder. She felt her mother twitch slightly as if to look at her, but this proved brief as she returned her attention to her phone. Katrin then began stroking her mother's leg. This time Maia did look down at her, but she merely shrugged before returning to her phone. Further emboldened, but still feeling like a nervous teenager. She moved her hand between her mother's legs and began rubbing while kissing her mother's neck. Her mother twitched, but it was clear she was suppressing a more drastic reaction. She sighed as she set her phone aside.

"Okay honey, we'll play. Danika, I know you're watching, get everyone else." Katrin practically leapt off the couch as she sat up straight.

"Mom? What's going on?" Her mother laughed briefly before taking Katrin's chin in hand to bring her into a kiss. After several moments, during which Katrin almost forgot it was her mother kissing her, Maia broke the kiss.

"I have been here before. I met Danika about fifteen years ago. Didn't you wonder why you inherited the house and not me?" Katrin shook her head. "He was my second cousin and he updated his will about a year ago and I asked him to give it to you instead." Katrin stared wide-eyed for several moments before speaking.

"Why?" Maia shrugged.

"I didn't really need it. After Erik passed I was going to suggest you visit, but when you inherited the house I visited ahead of you to ask Danika to help you. I asked her to be gentle. How was she?" Katrin sat back looking less tense.

"She pushed, hard, but it was probably what I needed." Maia grinned and looked up to see Danika leading the other three into the room, all naked. Maia stood and quickly undressed and went to her bag. She pulled out her own strapon. Katrin's widened as she saw the dildo was even bigger than hers. Her mother donned the strapon before speaking.

"Come on honey. Everyone else is naked." Katrin nodded and quickly stripped as well. Meanwhile Janeela slipped her strapon onto her own hips. Maia spoke. "On your knees for momma, honey." Katrin quickly obeyed, never very good at resisting her mother's orders. She soon descended to her knees. Looking up into her mother's eyes she felt her head pulled into the dildo. It briefly pressed against her lips before she opened her mouth to allow it inside. She found herself only getting part of it in as she wasn't used to its size. Her mother helped her to work more bit by bit until she had almost all of it inside. Finally Maia pulled the dildo out of Katrin's mouth.

"Okay, turn around honey." As she turned around Katrin saw that Aileen was also turning around, having been sucking on the dildo her aunt was wearing. Simultaneously Katrin and her daughter were penetrated from behind. They turned to kiss briefly before someone sat in front of them. Katrin looked forward to see her son's hard cock in her face. Aileen looked forward to see Danika's wet pussy.

In unison they began to lick the intimate place of the person in front of them. Nikola and Danika moaned as the woman in front of each used her tongue. Katrin parted her lips to take her son's cock between. He was not quite as big as her mother's dildo so she readily took him to the base. Aileen clamped her lips to Danika's and thrust her tongue inside. The respective subject of their ministrations moaned loudly and pulled them in harder. Aileen and her mother moaned as they were thoroughly used from both ends. Maia grinned and gave Katrin's rear a quick smack, eliciting a moan around Nikola's cock.

Janeela followed suit with two quick smacks, one to each cheek. Aileen practically squealed as she worked her tongue harder. Maia laughed softly as she saw what her other daughter was doing and this time gave three quick smacks in rapid succession with both hands. Katrin moaned loudly and sucked her son harder. Nikola moaned loudly and thrust harder into his mother's mouth, filling it with his cum. He made several further thrusts before he slowed to a stop and pulled out. He sat on the floor to watch the rest of them.

Aileen moaned her own orgasm, but Danika and Janeela continued their own thrusting. Danika moaned as her own orgasm hit and she made one hard thrust before sitting back and releasing Aileen's head. Aileen collapsed onto the floor as her aunt continued thrusting. Maia squeezed Katrin's rear and thrust harder, causing Katrin to moan loudly as she came. Maia slowly pulled out and sat on the couch. Janeela pounded Aileen through another orgasm before she pulled out. Maia removed the harness and waited for Katrin's breathing to return to normal.

"Okay honey, I want you between my legs, Nikola take my left breast and Janeela since you have left Aileen insensible for the time being, you can take my right." They each nodded and moved to their assigned position. Maia moaned as her grandson took her tit in his mouth to begin sucking while he squeezed her breast and her daughter did the same to her other breast. Katrin kneeled between her mother's legs and spread her mother's lips with both hands. She quickly lowered her head between her mother's legs to begin licking the lips. Maia's hands went to the heads on her tits and her legs squeezed around Katrin.

Katrin managed to move her mouth to suck her mother's clit. Maia moaned loudly as she squeezed the three relatives giving her such pleasure. Janeela lightly pressed her teeth into her mother's tit, eliciting further moans. Katrin managed to work a finger into her mother's pussy. Maia moaned and thrust into Katrin's mouth as she lifted her hips off the couch. When her orgasm ended she collapsed onto the couch. When her breathing returned to normal, she spoke.

"That was great, but I really should have told you honey, I cum hardest when someone plays with my ass." Katrin stared up at her mother, mouth open. Maia gently closed her daughter's mouth with two fingers under the chin. "Don't look so shocked. I love sex. But I think we all need to take a break, especially Aileen. So, everyone get some water and relax. We'll continue after dinner." Nikola helped his sister to her feet and everyone left the room to rehydrate and to find a place to nap. Maia drank a glass of water and stretched out on the couch, grinning. She had definite plans now that her daughters and grandchildren were suitably over any issues with sex in general, but incest especially. She laughed softly to herself as she considered if any of them had a threshold left that she would want them to cross. Maybe one or two she mused as she drifted off.

The End...To Be Continued with sustained reader interest.

12