Haunted Mirror Ch. 02

Story Info
Vivian dares to venture outside, despite being possessed.
4.6k words
4.5
3.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian woke up the next morning, and immediately noticed the cool air on her naked breasts. It wasn't usual for her to fall asleep with absolutely nothing covering them. She reflexively wanted cover them with her arms, but stopped herself, remembering Abigail's warning. If she managed to touch her nipples to anything, her nipples would instantly get stuck to it.

She carefully pulled the blankets down the rest of the way and sat up. As soon as she saw the dark, mahogany mirror still mounted on her wall, she knew that none of last night's strange events had been a dream. She got up and hesitantly approached the mirror. Taking care to keep her pointy nipples well away from the glass, she grabbed the edges of the frame and tried to move it. It was still solidly mounted to her wall, and wouldn't even budge.

As she did this, she caught a glimpse of her topless reflection in the mirror, and was instantly captivated. She was so beautiful she could barely look away! She let her hands fall away from the frame and looked at herself for a moment. As she admired her envious figure, her eyes fell to her enormous breasts and large, pink nipples. A sudden, almost invasive temptation came to lean forward and let her nipples touch the mirror once again. She recalled the unnerving but highly pleasurable feeling of her soft nipples inexplicably clinging to the glass, resisting her every attempt to pull them free... and how even when she pulled so hard it should have caused her excruciating pain, all she felt was immense pleasure. She felt wetness already starting to build up down below, just recalling the experience.

"Go ahead, Vivian. Do it," the voice of Abigail taunted her.

"No way!" she shouted, defiantly, and forced herself to walk away. Deep down, she felt ashamed for being so tempted.

She saw her bra where she had left it, still hanging over the side of her armchair, and instinctively reached for it.

"Don't even think about it!" the voice commanded. "New rule: whenever you are home by yourself, this is all you will wear. You will leave your breasts out and fully exposed at all times."

"Oh, screw off! How DARE you tell me what I can and can't wear in my own home?"

She reached for her bra again, but instead, her hand turned back toward her and grabbed her right nipple. As if with a mind of its own, her hand pinched the nipple hard and began twisting.

"Ow, ow, OWWWW!" she yelled! That strange immunity to pain was now fully gone, and it had hurt every bit as much as such a twisting that hard should have.

"I said NO! Now behave yourself, or I'll punish you again."

"Fine! Fine! I'm sorry! Geez!"

Her hand finally started obeying her again, and released her nipple. Fortunately, her hand came away just fine, and didn't stick. Maybe her own hands didn't count. She just stood there in her underwear, feeling awkward.

"What do you even want me to do like this, anyway?"

"Whatever you want. I'm curious to see how you live, so go do whatever it is you'd normally do. Just topless."

"Seriously? Whatever. Fine."

Vivian sat down at her desk and switched on her laptop. She opened up her Instagram account and looked at her followers. She had gained three overnight, which was good news! She was almost at a thousand! She had received several comments, and began scrolling through them.

"Ooo, nice photographs of yourself! Is this how people like you dress these days? I think I'm going to like it here!"

"No, not usually. A lot of my shots are lingerie or bathing suits, not the kind of thing you just wear around town. See, here I'm wearing something a little closer to normal clothing. I mean, it's high fashion, and it's still sexy as hell, but it's the bikini shots that usually bring in the most followers."

"I see. So, how does this work? You put your pretty photographs on this machine of yours. And these followers of yours... they have machines like this of their own, and they can see what you publish?"

"Pretty much."

"And they pay you to take the photographs?"

"Well, no, not directly. They aren't the ones who pay me. I get a couple hundred dollars a month from my Patreon account, but that's not where the real money is going to be coming from. See, once I get enough Instagram followers, advertisers will pay me to mention their products or services on my page. And because I'm so popular, my followers will give my clients more business. It's called being an 'influencer' and some of them make serious money doing it!"

"WHAT? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! And how much money are you making from that right now?"

"Well... nothing yet. I mean, I'm still getting noticed. I just need to get my name out there."

"Maybe you could pay an influencer to mention you. You know... someone more famous than you," she said, mockingly.

"Hey! Why don't you leave the twenty-first century stuff to me, okay? I know what I'm doing!"

"Clearly. How much is two-hundred dollars these days, anyway? Is that a lot?"

"Well, no, not really."

"And how much is a thousand dollars? You know, what you paid for me?"

Vivian swallowed, not liking this line of questioning, but decided not to lie. "It's almost a month's rent."

"Let me make sure I understand this correctly. You just spent a month's rent on a mirror, when you can't even afford your rent in the first place?"

"LOOK! It's called startup costs, okay? I'm going to earn that money back, and then some! And I have enough savings to live on for a little while."

"Whatever, I didn't possess your body so I can give you financial advice. But don't worry, I know a few ways a girl as pretty as you can make all the money she wants."

"GROSS! I AM NOT GOING TO PROSTITUTE MYSELF!"

"Why not? It's fun! And it's more honest work than... that other thing you want to do. Don't worry, I'll show you what to do!"

"Uh, one: I don't need to catch any diseases!"

"Oh, and I suppose you're as clean as a virgin right now!"

"As a matter of fact, I am!"

"Then why did you shave off your pubic hair?"

"What? What does that have to do with anything?"

"Please! Everyone knows what a whore with a shaven crotch means. She had lice! Or worse."

"The fuck? No, it doesn't! It's just a personal grooming choice!"

"Oh, I understand! Do men these days prefer the ten-year-old-girl look to a real woman?"

"Are THESE not 'real woman' enough for you?" she retorted, clutching her generously-sized breasts. "Look, I don't need your financial advice OR your grooming tips. Whatever, I'm done here, anyway. I'm going to get some breakfast before I head out, in case you want to coach me on my nutritional habits, too!"

She got up and started reaching for some clothes to put on, but immediately her hand tensed up, and she found herself unable to move it.

"Have you forgotten the rules already? Or maybe you're overdressed as it is."

"THERE ARE WINDOWS!"

"So? You're still inside your tenement. If anyone looks in your window and sees you, it's wholly their fault, not yours. Let's see how it goes."

"It's called an apartment, not a tenement. But fine, whatever."

She cautiously opened her bedroom door and peeked out. She couldn't see anyone obviously looking out through the windows of the opposite building, so she opened the door the rest of the way and crept through it, feeling very exposed. In nothing but her frilly thong underwear, she hurried past the window and to the relative privacy of her kitchenette. She couldn't recall ever having been topless in her kitchen before.

She opened to door to her fridge to get the ingredients she wanted. There was limited space between her fridge and the counter behind her, so as she opened the door, it swung close by her body. The movement was so practiced by now, that she forgot to consider the new danger.

As she leaned in to get a tub of yogurt, her right breast squished against the handle of the refrigerator door. The cool touch on her bare skin gave her a sudden reminder. She quickly tried to push the door away from herself, but it was already too late. There was a tug on her nipple, and the door refused to swing more than a few inches.

"Oops! Mind your ice-box, there. Large breasts are so clumsy, aren't they? Always bumping into everything," the voice teased her.

"ABIGAIL!!!" she yelled, as she gave a few more futile tugs. Her nipple and almost half of the areola was now clinging tightly to the handle.

"WHY? Why are you doing this? And why does it have to be my nipples, of all places?"

"Oh, would you like me to include a few more body parts in our little game?"

"What? NO! That's not what I meant!"

"But as to your question, all I did the first time was tempt you to go up and touch your beautiful reflection. Ripping off your bra and using your nipples was wholly your idea. But I like how that turned out, so that's what we're going to do."

"What do you even want me to do? Just stand here all day?"

"Whatever you want. Why? Aren't you having fun like this?"

"What do you think? I'm stuck to my refrigerator! Come on, let me go! Abigail? ABIGAIL!!!"

But Abigail had stopped answering her. There was a faint bout of laughter, and then silence. Vivian was starting to feel a chill, and remembered all the cold air was getting out of her fridge. Though she had far bigger problems, it was the only thing she could fix at the moment. She took a step forward so she could at least shut the door, being careful not to bump her other boob into the coffee maker on the counter in front of her.

She gave three more sharp yanks, all to no effect except for a wave of pleasure with each tug. That uncanny immunity to pain had returned, but she was too angry to care much about these sensations.

"Seriously?" she screamed, splaying her arms out frustratedly.

She turned her head around and looked to the wide-open window across the room. As if being seen walking around topless through her window would have been embarrassing enough, this would have been incomparably worse! But she was far enough away from the window that no casual glances were likely to notice her. She leaned over, and examined the screws holding the top and bottom of the handle. She considered trying to unscrew the handle, but remembered that the drawer she kept the screwdriver in was too far away to reach.

She stood up straight again and let out a few exasperated grunts as she tried to figure out what she was going to do.

"ABIGAIL!!! I'm serious, cut it out!"

There was no answer. She took in a deep breath and let it out through her clenched teeth, and just stared straight ahead, her eyes not focusing on anything in particular. She was seething with so much frustration she could barely keep still, but there was absolutely nothing she could think to do about it, so she just stood there, breathing quick, angry breaths.

After a few minutes had passed with no further word from Abigail, she began to feel herself getting hungry. With nothing else to do, she did what was simultaneously the silliest and the most sensible thing to do at the moment. She opened the fridge once again and took out the tub of vanilla yogurt. She had been planning to make herself a smoothie, but given the circumstances, the yogurt alone would do. The bowls were too far away, but with a little bit of a stretch she was able to grab a spoon out of the silverware drawer, so she ate several bites directly from the tub. For the first few bites, her stuck boob got awkwardly in the way, so she switched hands and ate with her left until she had had enough, and put the tub away.

Now that her brief sense of purpose was finished, her frustration was returning.

"Abigail! Seriously... Abigail? Are you really going to leave me with my boob freaking Christmas-Storied to my fridge all day? How are you even able to do this?"

She clutched the handle in a white-knuckled grip in both hands and pushed off. The soft, pink flesh stretched like taffy, until she gasped from the extreme sensations she felt! It was hopeless, so she finally eased up.

"Come on... PLEASE? I've got shit I need to do today!"

"Ooo, are we going out? Where to?" Abigail asked, excitedly.

"God, finally! Yes, I need to go out! I was going to go downtown to get some pics of myself, and I'm meeting up with a friend for... um... I mean..."

"We get to meet a friend of yours? Oh, how exciting! Is she pretty?"

"Maybe that's not such a good idea..."

"Well, if you don't have anywhere you need to be after all..."

"Wait, no! Look, do you want to get out of this apartment or not? Just unstick me!"

Vivian grabbed the handle and gave a few more yanks. On the fourth, her nipple finally tore free of the handle.

"THANK YOU!" she shouted, sarcastically, and then, more timidly, "Umm... if I'm going to go out, I'm going to need to put on some clothes."

"Yes, you have my permission to put on some clothes now."

Vivian returned to her room and at long last picked up her bra and started to put it on. She was careful to only let her nipples touch the center of the cups, but once she had it in place she found the fabric slid against her skin normally. Next, she picked out an outfit. After some deliberation, she went with a fancy, white button-up blouse and a short, narrow black skirt. Once she was finally ready, she grabbed her purse and made for the door.

"Hold on, Vivian! One suggestion," Abigail blurted suddenly enough to make her jump.

"What, now?"

"If you want to have a little fun, go ahead and leave your knickers here. I'm sure nobody will notice."

"No way! I'm taking the subway! There's a very good chance somebody actually will!"

"Vivian, Vivian, you are such a slow learner," she chided her.

Suddenly, Vivian found herself hunching over and reaching under her skirt. Her thumbs hooked under the waistband of her underwear, and she made tight fists. But instead of pulling them down, her hands started yanking away from herself. Tighter and tighter her hands pulled, until she heard a seam pop.

"Wait! Stop! What are you doing? These things aren't cheap!"

Another seam popped, and them something ripped. In a few moments, her panties were torn out from under her skirt. Vivian raised her hands and looked at the remains of one of her favorite pairs of underwear with disappointment. With a sigh, she tossed it into her wastebasket.

"That was one of my favorite pairs..."

"Live a little! Well, come on. Let's go!"

...

"Do you feel excited?" Abigail asked, as Vivian walked through the turnstile.

"I feel... a little more of a breeze than I'm used to. It's kind of weird," she whispered.

"That's good, though! It keeps everything aired out. It'll help with odor, for one!"

"I keep myself very clean already, thank you."

Vivian stood with her knees practically pointing inward as she waited for her train, and walked to the end of the platform to make sure she could get on the car with the fewest people as possible. One onboard, she sat down with her knees clenched together and her purse held tightly against her lap.

As she waited for her first stop, she noticed the occasional glances of a young man, maybe college age, wearing a varsity letterman jacket. Every time she looked back at him, he shyly turned his head.

"I think you have an admirer!" Abigail teased.

"Yeah, that's nothing new," she whispered under hear breath. "I get glances all the time, especially when I dress up for a selfie shoot. Wait till you hear your first catcall!" she finished, sarcastically.

"I've had my share. But look at your posture! You look unapproachable all scrunched up like that. Open up a little! Smile back at him!"

"We're going to have a hundred more opportunities like this today."

"Vivian, dear, have you forgotten what happens when you disobey me? I can make this a lot worse for you."

Suddenly, she felt someone tweaking her nipples. She looked down, but all she could see were two little areas moving under her shirt as her nipples seemed to move on their own accord. It was like her nipples were being pinched by invisible fingers, and then slowly twisted. She stifled a gasp, dreading bringing more attention to herself.

"Fine, fine," she whispered, and lowered her purse to her seat beside her and took on a more relaxed posture, though she certainly felt nothing of the sort. The ghostly tweaking of her nipples stopped, at last.

"There's a good girl!"

The next time the young man glanced at her, she smiled at him. When he saw this, he smiled back, but then looked down, embarrassed. Yes, he was a shy one. For most of the ride, nothing happened. As her stop neared, she felt something moving her skirt. As she looked down, she saw the front had lifted itself up dangerously high! Instinctively, she tried to catch it and pull it back down, but her arms would not respond to her commands. She tried to close her knees, but they seemed to be paralyzed as well.

"He's been such a gentleman! I think he deserves a little something. What's the harm?"

The next time he glanced her way, he did a double-take and his eyes grew wide, and immediately turned his head and stared out the opposite window, blushing wildly. Vivian felt her cheeks growing hot as well. At that moment, she wished she could dissolve into her seat and disappear, but the best she could do was calmly reposition her skirt and play it cool.

"He seems like a virgin to me. Maybe that's the first vagina he's ever seen! I think you just made his day! You did a good thing!"

When her stop finally came, she stood up and left as quickly as she could, hoping to never set foot in that car again. As she walked past him to reach her exit, he suddenly tensed up and stared straight ahead, pretending poorly not to notice her.

As she walked down the streets to her first destination, Abigail commented about what she saw.

"Wow, this is incredible! Is this Manhattan Island?"

"Yeah, it is."

"I've never seen so many people in my life! And I love how fashion has progressed! In my time, you could never walk around in public with your arms and legs showing like that. Oh my lord, that girl's belly is showing! That would have been considered scandalous for underwear, let alone a full outfit! I'll bet a girl could have some real fun here!"

"Yes, she can. And I'm perfectly capable of that without your help. Please, Abigail, don't humiliate me. Or do anything that will get me arrested."

"Don't worry, I know how to be careful!"

After a ten-minute walk, Vivian came to her first destination of the day. Despite the unexpected delay this morning, she had actually timed it perfectly! It was a small garden terrace in the midst of several large skyscrapers, and the light was reflecting off the windows perfectly! Even better, she was early enough that she didn't have to share her studio with many other people. The place had a funny name that she couldn't remember, but her friend had recommended it to her.

She took a quick walk around. It was a nice little oasis of greenery in the middle of the glass and concrete towers around her. Several large planter boxes housed shady trees and vibrant flowers, with a few park benches arranged between them, and there was a fancy little fountain which created a soothing sound. Sitting atop the wall of one of the planter boxes was a concrete statue of a little turtle.

"Hmm, cute."

Vivian took one last moment to perfect her hair and makeup, and got to work. She pulled out her top-of-the-line phone, set it to selfie mode, and lined up a few shots. She took several pictures of herself in front of the flowering trees, and some with the rising sun reflecting off the buildings. She even took a few photos of her sitting next to the turtle, pretending they were friends. She tried several cute poses, and as many flirtatious faces as she knew. In half an hour, she had taken roughly a hundred pics. By then, the sun had shifted, so she declared herself finished.

12