Haunted Mirror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as she sat down on one of the benches to go over her work, she was horrified at what she saw! In a few of the shots, her skirt had hiked itself up to inappropriate levels. She desperately flipped through the photos, and had her worst fears confirmed! There were several pussy shots, not remotely subtle or ambiguous! Well, she had enough good ones, so it wasn't a complete failure, though one or two of her favorite poses would have to be deleted.

Despite her annoyance, she was starting to feel horny. The breeze on her privates had been tickling her the whole time, and actually did feel good. And there was the notion that her latest pictorial had a naughty secret that nobody but her would know! Maybe she could keep those pics for herself. Even if she couldn't share them, they were still amazing!

She locked her phone and stowed it in her purse. Then, her right hand started moving on its own again. Before she could react, it had slipped under her skirt and rubbed against her bare vulva.

"Abigail! You can't do that in..."

But she stopped mid-sentence, and let out a high-pitched gasp! She had regained control of her hand, but when she tried to pull it out of her skirt, she couldn't! Her labia were clinging tightly to her fingers! As she pulled, she felt the soft folds of skin stretching, and tugging her fingers back downward.

"ABIGAIL!!!" she squeaked, her voice barely audible with shock, as she tugged and tugged in vain. "Let me go! I can't be like this in public!"

"Well then calm down! You're just going to bring attention to yourself. Look, nobody's paying you any mind right now. They don't care!"

Vivian tried to play it cool and looked around. There was one other couple in the terrace with her, sitting in a bench with their backs to her. A few people walked by on the street, but they all seemed to be going about their busy schedules, and couldn't have cared less about her. As quietly as she could, Vivian got up and snuck into the farthest corner she could, partially hidden by a cherry tree.

"Seriously! You need to let my hand go NOW! It's going to look like I'm freaking masturbating over here!"

"Well, I think you deserve a little break. Why don't you reward yourself and satisfy that itch that's been building up? Then I'll let your hand go and you can be on your way. What's the problem?"

"WE'RE IN PUBLIC!" she gasped!

"So be discreet. I used to do it all the time!"

Vivian looked over her shoulder. She wasn't well hidden at all, but at least she was far enough from the crowd that nobody seemed to have noticed her hand under her skirt. She tugged a few more times, but wasn't the least bit surprised that her lips were stuck fast, outer and inner. As the soft, stretchy skin was pulled taut, she gasped a little. The pleasure was already mounting. Just for good measure, she looked around again. How quickly could she do this? And just how discreet could she actually be?

She took her phone out with her left hand and awkwardly entered her key. At least she could pretend to be reading messages for the casual glances. She let her thighs part slightly, just enough to give her the room she needed to work, and started massaging her flesh. She moved her fingers around in a circle, dragging her sensitive flesh along with them. Even though her fingers were unable to slide against herself, the loose skin still allowed her to stimulate her clit underneath.

She did her best to relax and think sexy thoughts. The more uncomfortable she was, the longer this would take. She would have to keep totally quiet and not move too much, though she did allow her thighs to move a little, as it added to the stimulation. Minutes passed. She was breathing deeply through her nose, doing her best to keep the noise down.

Every so often, she took a glance to make sure nobody was approaching, though she kept this to a minimum, afraid of looking suspicious enough to draw the very attention she wanted to avoid. The pleasure was building quickly, actually quite faster than she was normally able to do the task. Maybe the unwanted guest in her head was actually helping her out.

Finally, it was upon her! Her thighs and her buttocks were clenching almost involuntarily now, but it was slight. Maybe it didn't look any worse than a restless leg from a distant glance. Her breathing was getting more and more difficult to manage quietly, so she took in a deep breath and held it. She scrunched up her face and continued her motions as the orgasm came over her. A couple of quick bursts of air managed to escape from her tightly-clenched throat, which she prayed weren't as loud as they sounded to her.

Finally, the pleasurable throbs began to dissipate, and she felt the lips gently peel away from her fingers at long last! She took her hand out from under her skirt and let out the chest full of air in a controlled rush. She took in and released one more deep breath, and felt refreshed! Her heart was still pounding in her chest, but was slowing down. She dared one last look behind her, and was pleased to see she had finished the deed unnoticed! It hadn't been the strongest orgasm she had ever had, but it had been very satisfying. That itch Abigail had mentioned was gone. She felt great!

She opened her purse, but cursed herself when she saw she had let herself run out of alcohol wipes. She looked at her fingers, shiny with her juices, and decided to wipe them on the inside of her skirt. This wasn't ideal, but it was the best she could do. She would find a bathroom or a sink to properly wash her hands when she could.

Vivian stood up and continued on her way. She felt a chill along her slit as the fresh breeze hit the residual wetness. It didn't matter; nobody would know what she had just done.

12