Haunted Mirror Ch. 05

Story Info
Vivian and Olivia enjoy getting stuck together for a night.
9.4k words
4.57
3.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian returned to her apartment with the small stack of folded clothes under her left arm. Her right hand shook nervously as she turned the doorknob. She swallowed once, hesitating, then commanded herself to open the door and head inside.

She immediately caught sight of Olivia, still lying fully nude on her couch and making no attempt whatsoever to cover up a single thing. Olivia smiled warmly at her, and Vivian felt like she could faint! Why was she so nervous? She was hardly a virgin, and Olivia was certainly less intimidating than any of her past boyfriends.

"I... uh... brought you your clothes." she stammered, trying to hide her nervousness. "All dry again!"

Her speech was usually so practiced and perfect. It was uncharacteristic of her to let any feelings of uncertainty show through her outer shell.

"Mmm, thank you! You can set them down wherever. I'll put them on before I leave... if that doesn't bother you."

She set them down on the countertop of her kitchenette, then took another look at her beautiful friend, sprawled out so comfortably. When Olivia smiled at her again, Vivian instinctively looked away.

"You know, if you see something you like, you're allowed to look. Really, I don't mind."

"Well... maybe I do see a few interesting things," she admitted.

"Yeah? What catches your eye the most?" Olivia smiled, maybe hoping for a bit of flattery.

But before Vivian could respond, both her arms twitched on their own accord, and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. It was Abigail once again controlling her body for her, reminding her of the rule she had clearly forgotten. Vivian pulled the shirt up over her head, and hung it over a stool next to the counter.

She returned her eyes to Olivia and finally took a good, long look at her nude body. Olivia shut her eyes, smiling from ear to ear, clearly loving the attention. Olivia's skin was so smooth, and with a nice amount of color to it, much nicer than Vivian's pale skin, she thought. Her breasts were about the same size, though her nipples were noticeably smaller. Vivian looked down her torso, past her trim tummy, and between her legs. Though not shaven like Vivian liked herself, Olivia kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed, enough to get a good view of the large, deep crevice underneath, formed by two temptingly puffy outer lips. Vivian couldn't explain what she found so indescribably adorable about it. If this was Abigail's influence making her feel these feelings, she hardly cared. She felt so excited and horny, while simultaneously happy and comforted.

After giving Olivia's vagina a good, long gaze, their eyes met once more.

"Well...?" Olivia continued. "You clearly see something you like. Don't keep me waiting in the dark!"

"I, uh... heh heh," Vivian stuttered. She swallowed, and tried to work up the courage to be honest. "All of you, of course! But, particularly... your, uh... vagina. It looks soooo cute!"

"Mmm, yeah?" she answered, and spread her legs slightly to give Vivian an even better look. She rubbed her private parts up and down a few times, teasingly, while looking Vivian in the eyes. "And I think I see something I like! Those nipples... like WOW, they're LOOOONG! Does that mean you REALLY like me?"

Vivian looked down at them, and could swear they had grown again! They were sticking out of her breasts like pegs.

Then, Olivia sat up and reached her hands toward Vivian's nipples with a hopeful look on her face, apparently meaning to give them a stroke with her fingers. Even though she was moving slowly, Vivian remembered the danger and jumped back, seemingly startled.

"Oh God! I'm sorry! Not okay? I really should have asked first! I thought that we were going that way, and..."

"No, no! Nothing like that. It's just, if we let our skin touch... you know... who's to say the thing won't happen again?"

"Yeah, I thought about that. I mean, we already figured out how to get apart, so no disaster if it happens again. But, okay, if you're still a little freaked out by what happened, I understand."

"I'm actually okay with the risk. I was just thinking, if we are going to be stuck together for a while again, we might as well pick a position we like."

"Haha! Good thinking! Hmm... I'd like be facing each other... able to look each other in the eyes while we do whatever we're going to do."

Vivian bit her lip as she worked up the courage to ask for what she wanted. Olivia was already of a similar mind.

"Nipple to nipple? Would that be too weird?" she asked, and grinned embarrassedly as she waited for Olivia's response. She could feel her cheeks heating up as she blushed.

"Just the nipples? I suppose. What, you want to touch them together and see if anything happens?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Ooo... that could be... interesting. All right, I'll try it."

Before they proceeded, Vivian took off the rest of her clothes. Olivia stood up from the couch and faced her. They both cupped their breasts and aligned their nipples, and slowly guided them together. Vivian only intended to touch the tips together, but Olivia moved in another half inch, which compressed Vivian's long, erect nipples and brought their areolas together.

"Ooooo... mmmm..." Olivia moaned at the excitingly intimate touch!

A moment later, when they tried to pull apart again, Olivia's eyes shot open! Their nipples were stuck like glue!

"WHOA!"

Vivian, however, hadn't been a bit surprised. In fact, she was even quite used to the sensation. Vivian released her breasts and let her hands fall to her side, then started rocking back and forth, gently tugging on their clinging nipples. The soft, pink flesh of their areolas stretched slightly with each pull, refusing to separate.

"Holy shit!" Olivia shouted, mouth agape. "That happened fast! Like, instantly! Whoa, this feels... weird. Kinda hot, though!"

"Yeah? You like it?" Vivian whispered gently as she continued to sway her body sensuously.

"Oooooo... yeah. Just a little terrifying, not going to lie. But, in a good way, if that even makes sense. Like, the excitement of playing with something dangerous."

"Yeah, I do know the feeling!"

"Like... what the fuck is even doing this to us? It doesn't seem, ahh, you know... natural. Oh my God, have we fucking lost our minds? This weird, freaky shit starts happening to us, and our first thought is to see if our titties will get stuck for the 'luls'? Should we be afraid of this?" Olivia mused, then laughed nervously.

"Why not have fun with it? That's how love goes, too. It just... happens. And you just go with it, and damn the consequences, because it feels so right!"

Olivia chortled at Vivian's cheesy line, but something in her eyes said she agreed, none the less.

"Okay, but are we going to keep sticking together every time we touch? Cause if we get too tangled up, we might not even be able to make it to the tub."

"Let's find out." Vivian ran her hands up and down Olivia's sides, savoring how soft her skin felt to her touch. She slid them up and down a few times, then pulled them away freely. "No, not every time we touch. I think it'll be okay."

Olivia finally let go of her breasts and pulled Vivian in for a hug. Vivian let out a soft gasp, even shuddered, as she felt the softness and warmth of skin-on-skin contact all up and down her body. She put her arms around Olivia and pulled her in even tighter, pressing as much of their skin together as they could, even squeezing their cheeks together and resting their chins on each other's shoulders. Skin-to-skin contact must have been one of the warmest, intimate, most comforting pleasures in the world, Vivian was now convinced, and something that had been sorely lacking from most of her life.

They just stood there for a minute, feeling each other's gentle breathing and their hearts beating in their chests so close together, not needing to say a single word yet feeing so in tune with each other. Vivian ran her hands up and down Olivia's back, from her shoulders down to her butt cheeks. Every now and then, she gave a squeeze, feeling her soft flesh give way to her fingers. When they finally started to pull themselves apart, their skin slid apart with ease, only to finally catch when their nipples, the last points of contact.

Vivian leaned in and kissed Olivia passionately on her lips. But when they tried to pull away again, their lips had clung together.

"HMM!" Olivia mumbled, as she flailed and tried to pull her face away from Vivian's.

Their lips stretched an inch, but popped apart after a brief tug. They looked at each other for a moment, pleasantly surprised, and leaned in for another kiss. Again, their lips stuck together briefly, but popped apart with a good tug. They giggled, and kissed each other again... and again... and again. But after the seventh or eighth kiss, their lips had clung more tightly, and required three good yanks before they finally popped apart.

"Ahhh?" Olivia asked and extended her tongue out of her open mouth.

"Wait, you want to...?" Vivian began, but she didn't need to be told what Olivia was proposing. "Sure, why the hell not?"

She stuck her own tongue out of her mouth, then leaned forward until their extended tongues touched tip to tip. Instantly, their tongues were stuck together! They pulled back, stretching their tongues between them, laughing, screaming, and mumbling incoherently. But after one... two... and three solid yanks, their tongues were still stuck.

"Uhhhh... phukh..." Olivia mumbled. "Mebby vhat wah a bab ibea."

"Whah?"

They pulled again. After their tongues failed to separate, they grabbed each other's heads and pushed off. Their tongues stretched to the absolute limit between their faces. Finally, their tongues snapped apart with such force that they flew backwards enough to tug on their nipples, which caused Oliva to wince in discomfort.

"Sorry, definitely a bad idea! If we'd been stuck drooling all over ourselves all night, that would have been my fault."

"What about our nipples? Do you think we can pull them apart at all?" Vivian asked, hoping for some tugging action.

They pulled for a few seconds, tugging their soft, stretchy breasts out a few inches. Their areolas seemed to be solidly welded together, and so far the two of them couldn't pull apart.

"Oh, good," Olivia said, smiling. "I wouldn't want those to come apart too soon!"

"You like it?" Vivian asked, hopefully.

"Yeah... kind of. It's... interesting."

Vivian pulled back harder, stretching her tits even farther, but Olivia's eyes suddenly lit up in pain!

"OWW, OWWWW!" she yelled, and suddenly her arms were around Vivian's shoulders, pulling her back in.

"Sorry! Too hard?" Vivian felt bad. Her flesh seemed to be under some sort of protection when Abigail decided to stick it to something. But because Abigail was possessing only Vivian, maybe Olivia's flesh couldn't be protected in the same way.

"Yeah... a little." She massaged her breasts for a second, but smiled again once she was done. "All right, Ms. Tits-of-Steel... I think I'm fine, but do be gentle, please."

"Why don't you pull?"

"Okay!"

She leaned back, and once again their adhered nipples were their only point of contact. Their breasts and areolas stretched out as Olivia did her thing. Vivian's had comfortably stretched much farther than that since falling under Abigail's influence, but she was having fun watching Olivia pull and struggle to her heart's content, so the just stood in place and watched.

After a minute, once Olivia had seemed to get an idea of her limits, she pulled back just a little harder, enough to make Vivian gasp in pleasure! Olivia, however, winced with just a touch of pain, and eased up.

"What do you think?" Vivian asked. "Can you pull yourself free?"

"Haha, NOPE! Damn... we're STUCK! Like, wow! Our nipples are NOT coming apart! Not like this, anyway."

Olivia tugged playfully for another minute, as Vivian's boobs were tugged left and right with her motions. She stared down at their jiggling, stretching boobs with an infatuated look, grinning from ear to ear, even laughing once or twice.

"And none of this hurts you at all?" Olivia asked, out of the blue.

"Nope. Not a bit."

"Okay..." she said with an evil grin, "then how about... this?"

Olivia pinched her own areolas just behind where Vivian's were stuck. She started to pull herself backwards, as her fingers prevented her breasts from overstretching. Vivian felt the tension on her own nipples increase from a playful tug to something a little more forceful.

"Mmmm..." she sighed, enjoying the strong sensations.

"Still good?"

"Mmm hmm. You can pull a lot harder than that," she whispered back, her eyes half open.

"You're serious? Well, okay. Just let me know if this starts to hurt too much."

Ever so gradually and carefully, Olivia started to pull harder and harder. Vivian began to gasp and sign as the sensations increased to exquisite levels. Her tits were stretching an impressive distance! By now, Vivian was having to lean back slightly to counter Olivia's pull. She briefly stumbled once, and had to quickly reposition one foot to keep her balance.

"Jesus Christ, you're like Stretch Tit-Strong!" Olivia shouted, as she eased up. "I'd be screaming in agony if my boobs did that! How does that not hurt you?"

"I don't know... maybe my milk ducts are just longer?" Vivian answered, mostly lying.

"Well, fine! You win the titty tug-of-war. I concede!"

Next, Olivia grabbed her areola and Vivian's adjoining one with either hand, and tried tugging the flesh apart, amused. As she worked away, she lifted their breasts upward and got a close look at the point of contact. Where the soft, pink skin was touching, it simply couldn't be pulled apart. She looked with her eyes and prodded with her fingers, but there wasn't a single clue to give away what sort of force could possibly be holding their flesh together. At last, she pinched the areolas again hard, and tugged with as much force as she dared, so hard her hands shook! Their flesh didn't even begin to peel apart.

"What... the fuck... is DOING this? Seriously, do you think we should be worried?" Olivia asked for the second time that night, though her grin told her she was still enjoying it.

"I think it's harmless," Vivian replied with a shrug. "Like you said, we already figured out how to get apart." In truth, they were stuck until Abigail decided to let them go, but the important point was that there was a way to get apart.

"Yeah... I guess. But, still, I can't even begin to explain what could be doing this to us! Like, could one of us have some weird skin condition? Cause I've never had my skin just suddenly super glue itself to anything until today. I mean... have you?"

"I... uhh..." Vivian mumbled, frantically fishing for words. She knew she was forbidden to tell her about Abigail, but she hadn't bothered to come up with any sort of cover story. If she suddenly started probing her with questions...

Fortunately, Olivia continued on, without waiting for a response. "But whatever the hell this is, it's making me so fucking horny! Do you want to take this into the bedroom?"

"Fuck, yes!"

Olivia smiled, then pulled her in close for a kiss.

"Mmmm... mmmm MMMMM!" they muttered together, as their eyes shot open wide for a moment. But after a few firm tugs, their lips begrudgingly popped apart again. Their eyes met for a moment, and after a quick pause, they both burst out laughing!

They awkwardly shuffled their way into the bedroom, making slow but steady progress. But as they passed the doorway, Olivia caught sight of the mirror and stopped to look.

"Come on, let's get to the bed," Vivian urged her, visibly uncomfortable, trying to get her past the accursed thing before something bad happened.

"Hold on there, eager beaver! Don't you want to take a look at us? Look at those two, hot, naked ladies! Have you ever seen a sight like that in your life?"

"Yep, just now in the other room, actually. Just don't touch the mirror! It's, um... more delicate than it looks."

"Uh, okay," she replied, a little confused.

Olivia positioned them sideways, and pulled back as much as she was comfortable. They got a perfect side-view of their tits stretched out between them. Olivia swayed around, tugging on them playfully as the two of them watched their reflections in the mirror.

"That is such a god damn sexy sight!"

Olivia pinched her nipples once again to tug on Vivian's, and stretched them out as far as they would easily go.

"Holy shit!" she laughed, impressed! "How do your boobs even DO that? How do they stretch that goddamn far? I wish mine could do that!"

"All right, that's enough ogling," Vivian teased, and started to pull back in the direction of the bed. "Get over here, you hot, sexy thing!"

"Ooo... oww!" Olivia moaned, and had no choice but to follow.

"What are you going to do against the titty tug-of-war champion?"

"Nothing! Oh, I'm helpless!"

After they had gone a few steps, Olivia suddenly took both her hands and gently guided the two of them around in a circle, like a silly waltz.

"What are you doing?" Vivian asked, laughing jovially.

"I really don't know. Living in the moment, I guess."

Finally, they had reached the side of Vivian's bed. She made to sit down on the bed, but as she tried to lie down, the tension on their tits increased until Olivia started to wince, despite her best efforts to follow her. Vivian sat back up, not wanting to cause her friend any pain.

"So... how are we going to do this, then?"

"Good question. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I actually do enjoy having nipples. I'd like to not have them ripped clean off of me, if that can be avoided."

"Let's try this. Here, grab onto me."

Olivia leaned in, and they wrapped their arms around each other in a tight bear hug, holding themselves steady. Vivian sat down on the bed once again and slowly leaned back, pulling Olivia onto the bed on top of her. Once they were lying down on the edge of the bed, they rolled over one over the other, until Vivian was lying on top of her in the center of the bed.

"Success!" Olivia cheered!

They scooted around until Olivia was propped up on the pillows. Vivian pushed herself up just enough to tug on their nipples a comfortable amount. She shook her chest slightly, and their joined breasts wobbled from side to side. But then she paused.

"So... uh... what do we do now? I've never... you know... been with another woman before."

"We do whatever we want!" Olivia answered. "Whatever the hell feels good!"

"Like, um... like what? Seriously, I have no idea what to do."

"Hmm... well, what kinds of vibrators do you have?"

"Vibrators? I don't have any of those. Am I supposed to?"

"Well, no... you don't have to. I just thought most girls did, but that's okay. Are you one of those lucky girls who can get herself off with her fingers every time?"

"No, not really."

"Or, you just don't masturbate that much? It's okay if you don't."

"Usually, not that much. I've actually only started doing it more regularly pretty recent."

"Really? Anything related to that hormone flair-up you were talking about?"

"I think so, actually. But... I don't know if my technique is all that refined."

"Hey, that's okay. But all the same, nobody knows what works on you better than you do. so why don't you show me what you do know about yourself? Here, take my hand. You can guide it anywhere you want. Talk me through it if you want, or just show me what motions you like. Does that work for you?"

Olivia grabbed the outside of Vivian's hand, then gingerly closed her fingers around her other hand.

"Yeah, that works. But what about you?"

"I've got another hand if I really need it, so don't worry about me. Let's focus on you for now."