Haunted Mirror Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Vivian was awoken by an unfamiliar sound... something like bells or windchimes. Groggily, she raised her head up from the pillow, and saw a bright light coming from her nightstand, illuminating the otherwise dark room.

In front of her, Olivia groaned. Olivia tried to roll over to silence her phone, but the sudden yank on their nipples stopped her. Despite her grogginess, Vivian couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy as she remembered how they had spent the last night... letting themselves stay stuck nipple to nipple the whole time, focusing on each other and nothing else, coordinating their movements like a tight-knit team... and of course stopping to have sex several more times when their arousal got too much to bear!

"Let me," Vivian grumbled. She climbed over her, picked up the phone, and found the off button on the unfamiliar screen.

"Why would you set your alarm so early?" she groaned, and slumped herself back onto the pillow, half on top of Olivia.

"Because I have to work today, and it's a long subway ride from here. And, because we need to figure out how to unstick ourselves, first. I gave us another hour for that. I hope a good soak will take care of it. If that doesn't work... well, then I guess I'm calling in sick today.

In their half-awake state, it took them nearly five minutes to slide themselves out of Vivian's bed, and switch on the light. Vivian almost never got out of bed while it was pitch black outside, and her eyes almost refused to open all the way. Vivian just stood there for a moment, waiting for the room lights to stop burning her eyes and her head to clear. She felt chilly. She wasn't used to being fully naked when she climbed out of bed in the morning.

"It's been a few hours. Let's see if we can just pull ourselves apart now," Vivian suggested, and then 'Hint hint, nudge nudge, Abigail,' silently in her head.

Olivia agreed, and tried pulling herself backwards. So far, their nipples clung hard enough to prevent her from backing up any farther. After holding the tension for a minute, they tried pinching their areolas and pulling them apart with their fingers. After a solid yank, well on the verge of Olivia's tolerance, the pink, bumpy skin slowly began to peel apart.

Encouraged, they kept up the tension as the bonded area gradually shrank, until they had peeled down to the nipple. Now joined only by the nipple tips, their boobs fell apart by another inch, as Vivian's long nipple stretched to its full, impressive length. It was well over an inch long in its stretched-out state! After a few more tugs, the nipples finally popped free. They repeated the process for the other side, and were finally free!

"Ahh... wow..." Vivian sighed, and stepped a few steps away from Olivia for the first time in nearly a day. Her nipples felt chilly, having grown accustomed to constantly touching warm flesh. She flicked them once or twice and watched them jiggle up and down.

"Ooo," Olivia gasped, looking down at Abigail's nipples, which stuck straight out in their full glory once again. "As fun as it was being stuck, I did miss looking at those impressive beauties!"

She reached in and played with them with her fingers. She gave them a quick tug, not gentile, and Vivian winced in discomfort.

"Are you okay?" Olivia gasped, looking surprised and a bit guilty. "I... I thought that didn't hurt you!"

"Well, they took quite a lot of punishment last night. Maybe they just need some time to recover," Vivian lied. Now that Abigail had withdrawn her supernatural influence, her flesh was back to its usual state.

"Understandable! But, anyway, that was easier than I thought. I guess we've got that hour I budgeted to ourselves now. Wanna cuddle? Wait, no. Bad idea. I could make you breakfast."

"Breakfast sounds good."

While the coffee machine sputtered, the two of them stood in her kitchenette, still naked, as they continued to wake up.

"Something's been bothering me," Olivia said out of the blue.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Our skin sticking together for like no fucking reason. I mean. we've both agreed this thing doesn't seem like a natural phenomenon. And, honestly, I'm kind of cool with the idea that what our skin does is supernatural, or even magic! But... the fact that I can't explain HOW this stuff has been happening isn't what creeps me out... it's why. Like, we hugged each other, slid our hands all up and down each other's bodies, and nothing weird happened. But the instant our nipples touched, or our lips, or our tongues... and both our vaginas decided to stick to each other's hands at the exact same moment. It doesn't seem random."

"Okay?"

Olivia sighed, looking for words. "Like, whatever the hell's doing that, it seems to choose the naughtiest moments to act. It's like... someone was DECICING when we stick together. Something... intelligent. Am I paranoid here, or are you getting that sense, too?"

"I never thought that. I really don't know."

"But if someone is deciding when this happens, who the fuck is it? And is it even... human? Can you think of anything, anything at all that could have caused this? I need you to be honest with me, because if there's something more to this, maybe we need to start asking ourselves what we could really be dealing with."

"I..." Vivian began, wondering how in the world she was supposed to answer that question.

"Don't you dare tell her about me!" Abigail's voice boomed in her head without warning, breaking her nearly day-long silence.

"I have no idea what's causing it," she said.

Vivian's heart sunk with guilt. She couldn't remember ever telling Olivia a direct lie before Abigail came along. A part of her hoped Olivia would see through it. But Olivia seemed to trust Vivian's words implicitly, which made her heart sink even lower. She HAD to tell at least some of the truth.

"But... that time in the juice bar yesterday? That wasn't the first time. It's happened to me before."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah! And it's never been a big deal. It always comes unstuck. It's only ever been an inconvenience at worst. You're just the first other person it's ever happened to. And it happened a LOT with you."

"How long has this been going on? What usually happens?"

"Not a long time." Vivian bit her cheek. Her story was already veering back away from the truth. But she had no idea how to stop, so she continued with her half-truth. "But it's mostly been in the last few days. And what usually happens... um... it's usually my nipples. Sometimes my pussy."

"So, your sexual parts." Olivia's eyes lit up with the dawn of understanding. "Do you think this could be linked to that hormone surge you told me about? The same thing that made your nipples swell up a little?"

"Possibly."

"Wait! And in the juice bar the other day... if you were already attracted to me, me touching you could have created a hormonal surge! That explains it perfectly! Then it's not some unseen entity controlling it... it's just in rhythm with your hormones!"

Olivia was practically telling Vivian's lie for her now. As bad as Vivian felt, it was so much easier to continue the lie now that all she had to do was nod in agreement.

"It's the love that binds us together!"

Olivia chortled. "Well, thank you for telling me all that! I guess I'm okay having a little fun with you... thing. Seriously, though, have you thought about seeing a doctor about that?"

"You really think there's a medical explanation for this?"

"Well... maybe not."

...

A few minutes later, they sipped their coffee and ate the omelet and toast Olivia had prepared, making skillful use of Vivian's limited ingredients. They were seated at her coffee table, being careful not to let any of their skin touch.

"So..." Vivian began, "you said something about helping me to bring out what you see in me on my Instagram profile? I like that idea! You could be like my PR consultant, or something."

"I mean, I'm no professional at this influencer stuff, but you can definitely bounce your ideas off me. I AM a professional at loving you, so I'm good from that perspective!"

"What do you think? Should I keep doing the lingerie and bikini stuff?"

"Yeah, why not? You look fabulous!"

"I don't know, just wondering if I should go more respectable or something."

"Vivian, it's your body. You can show off however much or however little of it you feel comfortable."

"It's just... I never really was completely comfortable with the more scandalous shoots."

"Umm... this is the first I've heard of you being modest about your body," she replied, gesturing to Vivian's fully nude body.

"This is different. I trust you. Not like my almost thousand followers. I don't know who the hell most of them really are."

"So, if you don't want to show off that much skin publicly, stop doing it. If you want to bring out the version of you that I see and love, step one is to decide what version of you is the real you. Any image of yourself you aren't absolutely proud to display isn't the real you."

"But it might kill my followership. I did all the underwear and swimsuit photos because that's what I had to do to get noticed. Same reason I used to lay back and take dick from some jerk who only loved me for my body. I thought it was all I had to offer the world."

"I hope I've convinced you that's not true."

"You have... but the fact remains that my biggest spikes in followership and activity have been after a lingerie shoot. This is what sells. And it's not just a game of getting new followers. It's also about maintaining my current followership by keeping them interested. The rule is to always push the envelope, to always be more astounding than the last time. For me, that means showing more and more skin. As soon as I announce I'm only doing modest, respectable attire from now on, that's it. I've peaked. End of the Vivian Black show."

"I see. Who's your target audience, anyway? Who are the people you want to speak to?"

"Pff. Anyone I can get, really. I need to have at least a thousand followers, probably more, before any paying sponsors will take me seriously. I just need to grab people's attention, and that's about the only thing I'm good at."

"Hmm." Olivia leaned forward and rested her chin on her fist, thinking. "So, it seems to me... and of course don't let me put words in your mouth... but I'm picking up that what you really want is for me to talk you INTO it, not out of it. Am I reading you right?"

"I don't even know."

"Well, let's do it like this. So, when you put on your skimpy swimsuit or your frilly underwear for a photoshoot, I'm sure you check yourself out in the mirror first to make sure everything is perfect."

"Well, yeah."

"And what do you think when you look at yourself? Do you think of how naked and vulnerable you look? Or do you think, 'Damn, that's one sexy lady!'"

"Both, maybe? Well... more of the second one. But definitely a little of the first one, too."

"So, here's what I'm thinking. When I look at you right now, I see a lot of things. You've got those almost washboard abs, that perfect hairdo, and I might have told you what I think about how well you shave that cute pussy of yours."

"Once or twice, yeah!"

"You put a LOT of work into your image. Not just work, but pride! And it's the good kind of pride. I've never seen you doing the duckface, getting lip injections, or following the latest, stupid fad. So, no, I've never known you to do 'whatever it takes' to get followers. You do your own thing, and you do it damn well, too! And it doesn't matter if you're dressed up formal, wearing frilly underwear, or hanging out buck-ass naked: it's all got that signature spark of individualism of yours... that you-ness that I love! I think I just invented a new word there, but you know what I'm trying to say. And here's the bottom line: everything you choose to present about yourself is beautiful, radiant, and so God damn sexy! But somewhere along the line, I think someone convinced you to be ashamed of being sexy. Just planted that idea... that LIE... right inside you, and there it's been ever since."

"Huh. Maybe. What, so you think a sexy lingerie shoot can be respectable, too?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely! All you have to do is own it! Decide that you are doing it for your own reasons, not because you think you have to. So, if you want to push the envelope, you push it as far as you want to! No more and no less!"

Vivian was smiling embarrassedly. "Well... maybe. So, let's say I were to go that route. I've already done all the skimpy stuff that barely covered my bare essentials. What do you think I could do to... push... the... envelope?"

"Well... if you could make use of those swollen nipples of yours... do the most epic wet t-shirt of all time! Or maybe stage a quick little nipple slip."

"Oooh... naughty! Maybe for my Patreon. I think that might go against Instagram's nudity policy, though. I'd have to check again. I don't want to get reported."

"For real? You're telling me Instagram has more restrictive decency rules than freaking Central Park? That's some bullshit!"

"What do you mean about Central Park?"

"Oh, just how it's legal for women to go topless. It's actually all of New York City. Maybe even the state. Not sure."

Suddenly, Abigail's voice rang in her head, loud and excited. "Wait, is that true? Ask her if she's being serious!"

"Dammit, Olivia, why did you have to say that?" Vivian cursed under her breath.

"What do you mean? Did I say something wrong?" she asked, confused.

"That's not actually legal, is it?" Vivian was visibly distressed.

"Not like women usually go around doing it! Mainly just demonstrators or street performers who want a way to grab people's attention. Is something the matter?"

"She IS being serious! Oh my God, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST DAY EVER!!!" Abigail cheered, practically beside herself.

Vivian slouched over and buried her face in her hands.

"God dammit..."