Haunted Mirror Ch. 09

Story Info
A narcissist on good behavior is even more dangerous.
7.7k words
0
1.4k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short, blissful rest, Olivia finally began to stir. She tried to pull her face away from Vivian's private parts a couple of times, but their flesh was still clinging together from Abigail's strange magic.

"Hmm mm mmmm..." she mumbled, and pointed down at where her mouth was attached.

Vivian quietly directed Abigail to separate them. In a moment, her outer labia slid free from Olivia's cheeks, offering no resistance at all. Olivia finally pulled her face away, as a generous amount of saliva mixed with Vivian's juices leaked out. A small tendril stretched between them and broke. She grabbed a tissue to wipe her mouth, then crawled up toward Vivian's face to give her a loving kiss on the lips.

Vivian scrunched up her face. "Oh. Is that what I taste like? Eyugh..." she asked.

"Oops, sorry! Maybe I should have asked!"

"No, you're good! You've practically been marinating in it for the last couple of hours. I think I can manage a kiss after all you did for me!"

Vivian was already starting to feel horny again, but before she could suggest anything, Olivia spoke.

"I'm starving! Can I take you out for dinner? My treat! To celebrate you finally making it big!"

"I won't say no! Where are we going?"

"Well, I have a few options picked out..."

***

Olivia eventually talked Vivian into trying an Indian restaurant a ten-minute drive from her place, which was an entirely new experience for her. She had never been much of one for spicy food, but admitted Olivia might have broadened her horizons that night.

Over dinner, Olivia made an interesting proposal. Vivian was still looking for a good product line to support, whose public relations were a good fit for her ideals.

"You know, I've got a few personal contacts in the business. I might be able to broker a deal between you and Lorenzo. I mean, your reputation precedes you after how much I talked you up."

"He's not entirely my style, but that could be interesting."

"Well, you've got quite a range, and so does he. I'm sure you could find some overlap if I hooked you up with a brainstorming session with him."

"It's all about who you know, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Yeah, that's kind how it works."

***

Over dinner, despite all the distractions, her horniness continued to increase. By the time they got back to her apartment, she was practically itching for another go with Olivia. This time they made it all the way to her bedroom before stripping all their clothes off.

"So..." Olivia asked as she brought Vivian in for a tight hug, pressing all their bare skin together, "it seems like you really can control this sticking thing of yours! Any idea for what to try next?"

Before Vivian could answer, Olivia leaned in for a kiss. Though Vivian hadn't told Abigail to do anything, their lips immediately stuck together.

"Mmm!" Olivia mumbled, as she tugged playfully.

"Mmm MMMM!" Vivian answered, almost laughing.

The two of them gave several good yanks, but this time their lips appeared to be stuck tightly. Olivia giggled, and leaned in again and continued kissing her as best as she was able, while they made contact with their bare bodies. After a few more good tugs, their lips finally came apart with a loud pop! They looked into each other's eyes and began to laugh jovially!

"Now that I can answer," Vivian began, "I was wondering if I could return the favor you gave me before dinner. What you did for me felt so amazing! I've never done it to a woman before..."

Olivia laid down on the bed and spread her legs invitingly. Olivia crawled after her, but when her face was inches from Olivia's vagina, she hesitated and scrunched her face. She gave a small peck right over Olivia's already moist lips, but the earthy bouquet was a little strange for her.

"You don't have to just because I did it to you," offered Olivia. "I enjoyed the hell out of it! From my end, you let me eat your pussy out... and stay stuck there for two Heavenly hours! Mmm-mmm! You don't owe me a damn thing from it."

"But, I want to! I love touching your pussy and playing with it! Maybe I just need a minute to get used to... the, uh..."

"I smell a little? It's okay to tell me these things, Viv! We have human bodies, and we've been out for a bit. In a healthy relationship, you can talk about these things without anyone getting offended by the facts of life. How about we go take a shower? It's common courtesy to freshen up a little, anyway."

"That sounds nice, actually!"

After Olivia got up from the bed, Vivian approached from behind and smacked her on the ass. The instant her hand made contact, her palm stuck fast to Olivia's left cheek.

"Oooo!" Olivia gasped in surprise as Vivian tugged playfully.

"Oops! Did I just give you a permanent ass-slap? I guess I'm stuck now!"

Again, they began giggling and tugging against the eldritch bond. Olivia tried in vain to pull away, while Vivian tugged back, having no luck pulling her hand free. Finally, Vivian got a little too excited and yanked hard!

"YEOUCH!!!" Olivia shouted! "Sorry, love, but please try not to rip my butt cheek off! I kind of like it where it is."

They made their way into the shower. Vivian's hand remained stuck to Olivia's butt as they soaped each other up. They hugged under the warm stream of water, letting their slippery skin slide against each other. Before long, Vivian was painfully horny.

"I really want to get my nipples stuck to something, Olivia!" Vivian practically begged.

"Actually, and I was thinking of asking, could I watch you get them stuck to the wall like you told me about? I mean, since we're in here, I want to see just how far you can stretch those things, and I don't think my skin will be able to pull hard enough to give your tits a full test of their strength!"

"Ooo, that does sound fun! My tits could use a really good stretch right now."

Vivian tugged rapidly on her hand, which Abigail was starting to understand as a request to release her. Her hand quickly popped free. With the delightfully warm water running down her back, Vivian placed her hands against the wall of the shower stall and thrust her chest forward until her nipples poked against the wall. When she pulled back, and wasn't remotely surprised that they had stuck fast the instant they had made contact.

"Ohh! Oh, fuck yes!" Vivian moaned, as she savored the firm yet painless tension on her sensitive nipples.

She began to pull and sway around sensuously as she tugged on her breasts in every direction. Olivia watched, transfixed. Vivian took her hands away from the wall and slid them slowly up her stomach as she gyrated her hips around. She slid her hands up to the undersides of her breasts, then outward until she was pinching her stretched-out areolas gently between her fingers. She slid her fingers up and down the length of her nipples, up to where the tips were stuck against the wall, and then back down until she was cupping her breasts.

"Come on, how hard can you pull? Show me!" Olivia begged her. Olivia already had one hand between her legs, teasing herself. Her butt cheeks clenched almost in rhythm to her finger's movement.

Vivian bit her lower lip and shot her a lustful stare. She put her palms back against the wall and began to pull hard. Her nipples and areolas stretched out... her breasts were lifted up and soon pulled out into cones. As she pulled harder, her elastic nipples and areolas continued to stretch... and stretch... and stretch... inch after inch! She gritted her teeth and put some serious effort into it. Even she was impressed at how stretchy her flesh had become! By the time she was pulling with all her strength, she had stretched herself nearly to arm's length, with her elbows extended beyond ninety degrees. She tried to pull back farther, but her arms were trembling from the sustained effort.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" Olivia swore with her mouth open wide! "I don't understand how you aren't in excruciating pain when you do that!"

Vivian finally eased up, and she nearly snapped back into the wall from the releasing tension. "Like I said, I think it's part of the sticking thing. My boobs can't do that when they're not stuck to something. The point of the magic is to keep me... well... stuck, not rip off some skin," she answered, paraphrasing Abigail's words.

"The point of the... 'magic?' Seriously, you think this really magic? I mean, I've just been accepting that we don't' know what's really causing it."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's magic. I mean, this doesn't just lack an explanation, it defies explanation!"

"I... I can't say you're wrong. Do you have any idea where it came from?"

Suddenly, Abigail's voice echoed in her head. "You can tell her it's magic, but don't tell her any more than that. Not yet, anyway."

"No, I really don't know where it came from. It just started happening."

Then Abigail whispered to her again. "I've been working on how to extend the magic into her. I'm not entirely there yet, but I want to try something. Have her touch the wall, too."

"Olivia, love... I have a dare for you!"

"A dare? Ooo, what?"

Vivian lowered her voice and spoke slowly and sexually. "A dare to prove that this is real magic at work! I dare you... to touch your nipples to the wall. In fact, I triple dog dare you!"

Olivia chortled. "But, it's your skin that get sticky. It's not going to do anything if it's just me, but all right."

With a shrug, Olivia lifted up her breasts with her hands and pressed them into the wall next to Vivian. "I mean, it feels kind of... WHOA!!!"

As soon as Olivia pulled back, her nipples stretched out an inch, as they stayed stuck where she had touched them.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Yeah, they're, uhh... stuck! Oh my god, it happened to me, too!"

"See? I told you it's magic! What does it feel like?"

"Kinda freaky that this can just happen, not going to lie! But, kinda good. Hmm... not as fun as being stuck boob to boob with you, but still interesting."

"Try to pull them off!" Vivian challenged her. "Bet you can't!"

Olivia pulled back, cautiously and gently at first. Then she turned left and right as she experimented pulling at different angles, while watching her nipples getting pulled every which way.

"Stuck! Stuck! Stuck! Stuck!" Vivian chanted, teasingly, as Olivia tested the supernatural bonds.

Olivia continued pulling back more and more, until she started to grimace in pain. "Oww! Oww! Well, it still hurts to pull on too hard."

She moved her hands up to her nipples and pinched them. Pulling with her fingers didn't seem to hurt nearly as badly as pulling with her breasts. In a few seconds, she had managed to pluck them free from the wall.

"Damn it to hell!" Abigail cursed inside Vivian's head. "It's not nearly as strong as I had hoped. The full effect is still limited to within your body, but I'll keep working on it."

"Well, I suppose I've heard of worse triple dog dares. How did you do that though?" Olivia asked, right as Abigail was speaking. Vivian had to struggle to hear them both. "I mean, should I be worried that it can happen to just me now? Am I going to start sticking to things at home? Or at work?"

"I don't think so. Like I said, it seems to be doing kind of what I want it to, lately. And I wanted it to stick you to the wall. I don't think it would work if I can't see you."

"Anyway..." Olivia whispered into her ear. "My pussy is nice and clean now. And I'm even hornier than before! Want to take this back to the bed now?"

"Sure," she agreed, but just before she turned off the water, she whispered to Abigail, "Don't release me just yet. Make me struggle for it."

Vivian tried to step out of the shower, but as requested, her breasts were still firmly stuck in place. "Except, I can't seem to reach my towel! Could you get it for me?" she asked while tugging in vain.

"Really, Viv? Sure, whatever!"

She grabbed both their towels, and Vivian toweled off while still stuck to the wall.

"Come on, love, let's go! I'm so goddamn horny now!"

"I'm coming! I... ERRRRGH! I'll be right... UNGHHH... over!"

"You're just horsing around!" Olivia teased, as Vivian struggled to pull her tits away from the shower wall.

Vivian turned sideways and extended her hand toward Olivia. "Give me a hand. I think I just need a good yank."

Olivia rolled her eyes, but humored her. She grasped her around the wrist with both hands and began to pull.

"I thought your magic spell was starting to do what you wanted it to," she groaned as she pulled. "If you don't want to come over here and make out with my sparkling-clean vagina, you know you can just tell me, right?"

"Oh, I want to! But I don't think my nipples want to let go yet. They reeeeally like being stuck to the wall!"

"Oh, I see how it is! You want to make me work for it! Well, then get over here, you!"

Olivia started tugging hard on Vivian's wrist, as both of them laughed and teased. Olivia made exaggerated grunts as she pulled and yanked repeatedly, struggling to pull her out of the shower stall. Vivian's breasts and nipples stretched to extremes with every pull!

"Let go of my girlfriend, stupid wall! She's mine, not yours!"

Finally, Vivian started groaning in pain and asked Olivia to stop.

"Shit! Sorry! Sorry! I thought your boobs were practically immune to pulling!"

"No, my wrist! My wrist isn't stuck to anything, so it's only as strong as usual." Vivian flexed her hand to relieve the soreness.

"Well, then let's try this!" Olivia announced with a devilish grin!

She stepped in close behind Vivian and wrapped her arms tightly around her lower ribcage, then began pulling back with her weight.

"Ooo, this might do it!" Vivian said as she felt even stronger tension on her boobs.

"Well, don't let me do all the work! Help me!"

Vivian complied and started to push off against the wall with her hands. With the two of them pulling, her nipples stretched farther than she had seen then yet. It was almost terrifying! She was almost completely to arm's length. Her poor nipples were stretched out like bungee cords. The sensations she felt were absolutely indescribable, yet somehow it was not painful.

"JESUS CHRIST!!!" Olivia screamed when she looked over Vivian's shoulder and saw what her flesh was doing against all reason!

"I... know!" Vivian groaned through clenched teeth. "Whoever... cemented these tiles in... did a really... fantastic... job!"

Olivia began to snicker, and a moment later she had lost enough of her strength that Vivian was pulled tits-first back into the wall. Olivia let out a small shriek, and Vivian felt something tug at the skin of her upper back... shortly before Olivia slammed into her a moment after she had collided with the wall.

"Oww! My boobs!" moaned Olivia. "Okay, my boobs are stuck to you now!"

They caught their breath, and then pulled again. This time, Olivia wrapped one arm around Vivian's shoulders above her breasts, and put one foot against the wall to push off. Like this, Vivian's boobs were soon stretched to literally arm's length. She managed to get one knee up against the wall to continue pulling. It had to be completely hopeless, she figured. But the point wasn't getting free, the point was struggling!

"Okay, Abigail, find a good moment to unstick me," she whispered as quietly as she could.

"What?" Olivia groaned. "Did you say some..."

At that moment, Vivian's nipples snapped free of the wall and shot back into her chest forcefully enough that she could feel the snap-back hammering into her ribcage! Oliva shrieked again, and clutched Vivian tightly as the two of them careened backwards. They stumbled out of the shower stall and fell backwards halfway onto the bathroom counter. Vivian barely managed to catch themselves with her elbows on top of the counter. Vivian's tits felt hot and raw, and throbbed with a dull soreness, not quite pain, from the extremes they had been through.

"Glad we didn't fall over," Olivia gasped in relief as she loosened her iron grip around Vivian's torso. "That might have ripped the front of my boobs clean off!"

"They definitely look better on you than on my back!"

"Oh, do they now?" Olivia shot back, and gave each of Vivian's nipples a firm tug.

"Yeow! Not so hard!" she complained.

"Seriously, weren't we just pulling with the strength of two people? They lost all that toughness just because they aren't stuck anymore?"

"I told you, it's magic! I mean it: it's... literal... magic. It doesn't obey reason."

"Yeah... I guess I believe it. Anyway... I still need to get you back to the bed!"

The two of them hobbled in what looked like an awkward conga line for two. Vivian slowly crawled onto the bed until at least her upper torso was resting on it, while Oliva was pulled along after her.

"All you have to do is get in front of me!"

"That might not be so easy!"

"Hey, you pulled my tits free! Now you just have to pull yours free."

"Oh, no..." Oliva complained, but did her best anyway. She clenched Vivian's shoulders while she pushed off, but wasn't having much luck pulling herself off of her lover's back.

"Or we could spoon for the rest of the night," Vivian taunted. "I was hoping to be big spoon, but this works, too."

Olivia was both laughing and crying as she pulled as hard as she could bear. "I can't do it! I just can't do it! Your skin is like super glue! Oh, my poor boobies!"

But Olivia kept pulling within her limits. In a few minutes, their skin finally began to peel apart. Gradually, Olivia worked her skin free of Vivian's until the last sliver finally popped apart.

"You REALLY make me work for this, didn't you?" Olivia teased her as she crawled onto the bed in front of Vivian and spread her knees. "Shoot, I hope I didn't work up enough of a sweat that I need another shower.

"I don't think so. Let's see!" Vivian smiled up at her, then lowered her head down between her thighs. As her face got close, she caught a faint earthy smell, but nothing that bothered her at all. Olivia was nice and clean! She gave the plump set of lips in front of her a quick peck, then closed her mouth around one of the lips and sucked it deeply into her mouth.

Olivia sighed deeply.

Vivian spent a moment to suck on the other lip. The feeling of the soft, supple fold of flesh in her mouth was pleasant and erotic. She was already starting to enjoy this new experience.

"Let's see how I do! And don't be afraid to coach me a little," Vivian said, and extended her tongue.

***

With Oliva's help, Vivian was soon able to bring her to a screaming orgasm, followed by a few smaller ones. When she finally tore her lips away from Olivia's vulva (after a bit of a struggle), they were still too excited to call it quits, so they spent the rest of the night seeing what body parts they could stick to what. They gave each other several interesting dares, and struggled in many positions both awkward and sexy.

For the next several days, things went extremely well! Her viewership continued to climb. She was almost nearing two-thousand. The mirror photoshoot seemed particularly popular, though maybe not magically so. She created a new Patreon tier where she promised some more revealing shots. She followed Olivia's advice, and didn't bare everything just yet. Even so, she saw a considerable boost to her Patreon income within a day of announcing it.

But even better, she and Olivia continued to spend time together. Olivia was over almost every day now. They couldn't get enough of each other! When she was over, they rarely wasted any time before stripping all their clothes off and getting intimate. Sometimes they played, licked, and sucked each other silly, or if they were tired of that they might cuddle naked on the couch and watch a movie while continuing to enjoy their skin-on-skin contact. One night, Olivia brought some fancy ingredients over, and they helped each other cook a homemade dinner, and eat it, entirely in the nude.