Haunted Mirror Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If was funny. Not so long ago, Vivian has been terrified of walking into her own kitchen while topless for fear of the window on the other side of the room. Now she and Olivia had no problems strutting around anywhere in her apartment without a thing on them!

"You know, for two ladies who are so into fashion, we seem to spend very little time actually wearing clothes," Vivian joked one evening.

"Pfff! I love you too much to bring my work home with me," Olivia responded.

All the whole, Abigail stayed on her best behavior. Though she didn't always do exactly what Vivian suggested, she gave them enough surprises to keep Vivian guessing what parts of theirs would stick next, and for how long. But she always released them before it became a problem.

***

"I figured out how to do it!" Abigail announced excitedly one evening, as Vivian sat alone in her apartment.

"What? Do you mean affect Olivia with your magic?"

"Yes! I've been studying the mirror's curse, and I think I know how to transfer the full power to her! That way, she'll be able to have just as much fun as you, and it won't cause her any pain!"

"That's awesome! I knew you'd come through! What did you figure out?"

"Well, I don't really know how to explain it. This magic is complicated stuff. But you don't need to worry about it. I'll take care of everything when she shows up! Oh, and one more thing: I think it will be okay for you to tell her about me soon. No more secrets, no more limitations!"

***

Later that night, as Olivia made her almost nightly arrival, she greeted her with some interesting news.

"Guess what? Lorenzo got back to me, and he says he's interested! He checked out your Insta. Not entirely his style, but he sees some potential. Moreover, he just likes... you! He says you've got a 'presence' don't find in every model. He'd like to set up a meeting to talk ideas!"

"That's awesome!" Vivian pulled Olivia in for a hug and a kiss. "I'm closing in on a couple of possible deals, but this might be a unique opportunity!"

The two of them sat down on her couch as they talked business for a bit, and agreed to a meeting in a few days. However, after a few minutes, Abigail broke her silence and reminded Vivian of her plan. All the important details were worked out, anyway, so Vivian leaned in close and started kissing Olivia.

"Love... I have a feeling that we might be able to make it stop hurting you when we stick together."

"Really? Like, my boobs can be as tough as yours when we pull on them?"

"Or anywhere we stick together. Yes!"

"So, I might finally stand a chance against you in our next titty tug of war?"

"I think every titty tug of war of ours is going to be a perfect impasse from now on. We can tug and tug until we both collapse from exhaustion."

"Ooo... that sounds fun! But, I'm curious. How do you figure this, Viv? I mean, I thought you had no idea how this magic... how your sticking thing worked. How do you figure you can pass it on to me all of a sudden?"

"I... uh..." she stammered, not sure how to explain herself. 'Abigail?' she thought in her head, not daring to move her mouth. Abigail hadn't filled her in on the details of her plan, so Vivian was unprepared to answer any questions.

Thankfully, Abigail answered. "The mirror. You suspect the mirror is the source."

"I think I've figured out where it came from!" Vivian said, following Abigail's suggestion. "The mirror is what's been causing my skin to stick to things."

Olivia raised one eyebrow in suspicion. "Your mirror? You mean the one you'd get weirdly uncomfortable about every time I looked at? I was wondering why you kept trying to shoo me away from it. You're sure you just figured this out?"

Vivian paused again, and shifted uncomfortably. Her pulse began to pick up. She wasn't used to telling complicated lies. Her story already seemed to be falling apart.

Olivia let out a soft sigh, and continued. "Because, I feel like you've been keeping things from me. And I'm not mad, because it's okay to have secrets; not every aspect of your life is for me to know, even as your lover. Just make sure you're not having to tell lies in order to keep those secrets. Okay?"

Abigail was quick in instructing Vivian how to respond. "Tell her you had suspicions but weren't sure, but you recently found something in a library... no, on the internet about supernatural occurrences that gave it credence!"

Vivian swallowed. An enormous pit in her stomach was forming, but not just because she thought Olivia would see through any lies she could tell her. This felt wrong! She loved Olivia!

"The truth is... I've known it was the mirror since the start. I just didn't know how to tell you. I thought the mirror might be dangerous. It was too late for me, but I didn't want you to get cursed by it, too. But now that I've got the magic mostly under control, I don't think it's so dangerous anymore. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it when I thought it was dangerous."

Olivia pursed her lips for a moment as she contemplated. Vivian thought her heart might stop as she waited with nervous anticipation for her response. "Wow. Okay. I guess I forgive you for not wanting to tell me such a crazy-sounding story. I probably wouldn't have even believed you. Honestly, I'm still not completely convinced. Are you so sure you want to rule out any more rational explanations? Rare genetic condition... some skin product you've been using..."

"Seriously, Olivia? You watched my nipples get stretched two freaking feet away from my chest without pain! It's literal magic, and you know it is! It started on the day I brought that mirror home. And I know you've felt its lure as well."

"A magic mirror that makes you stick to your true love..." she repeated. But she didn't sound so incredulous anymore.

"And walls... and lampposts... and the refrigerator...."

"Heh... about that... Is that going to start happening to me? Like, I'll pick up my coffee cup, and won't be able to put it down for several hours?" Something in the tone of her voice suggested she was humoring Vivian somewhat.

"Bring her to it," commanded Abigail. "She doesn't need to touch it. Just have her stand in front of it. Then I can finally show myself to her!"

"Not if you don't touch the mirror," Vivian answered Olivia. "That's how you get the full dose of it. But if you stand in front of it and just look... well, you'll see. You deserve to know how all of this has been happening to us, and it's time I showed you."

Olivia sighed, and got up from the couch. "If you say so. What the heck, let's check this thing out."

Vivian led her into her bedroom and brought her in front of the mirror, keeping a cautious distance from it. Olivia seemed like she still didn't fully believe her, but wanted to. But the moment her eyes met those of her reflection, her entire demeanor changed. Suddenly, she was intrigued, almost fascinated!

"Remember: look but don't touch," she repeated her warning. "Well? What do you think?"

"Wow..." whispered Olivia, not taking her eyes away from the sight. "I look... captivating! Like... WOW!"

"Well, that's just how I see you every day!" Vivian cooed into her ear.

Vivian looked over her shoulder as she began caressing her sides, but as she gazed into the mirror, it was her own eyes that she found difficult to look away from. Olivia's reflection, as lovely as it was, still looked like the same Olivia to her. Vivian forced herself to tear her eyes away from her reflection. She wanted to keep her wits in case something went wrong.

Still mesmerized by her own reflection, Olivia ran a hand from her breast down to her waist, feeling her curves. But after a few seconds of nothing else happening, Vivian stepped out of Olivia's field of view to talk with Abigail.

"What comes next? When are you going to reveal yourself?"

"Patience. It's almost time, but I need to let her bask in the influence a little more. You can help me; make her feel sexy. The mirror draws on vanity and sexual energy."

Vivian returned to Olivia's side, and rubbed her hands all over Olivia's torso, eventually focusing on her breasts. After a few firm squeezes, she began fiddling with the buttons of her blouse, undoing them until a good generous amount of her cleavage was showing. Olivia seemed to like that. Vivian adjusted Olivia's breasts inside her bra until a scandalous amount of areola was peeking out. As Olivia admired her partially-exposed body, her face bore a look of animalistic lust, the likes of which Vivian had never seen her make. She bit her lower lip as she breathed heavily and noisily.

"Well, are you feeling any magic yet?"

"Yeah, I think I am," she answered, her mind barely even there. "Okay, maybe you're right! I think I'm under a spell! And I love it!"

At length, Vivian stepped away again. "Well, Abigail? Is that 'sexy' enough?"

"That should do it. Just let her do her thing for a little longer."

So Vivian did just that. She stood off to the side, where she would be safe from the pull of her own reflection, and watched as Olivia caressed herself up and down. Soon, she had brought her tits completely out of the bra and was fiddling with them, which was a wonderful sight for Vivian!

But soon, trouble occurred. Olivia seemed to be going deeper and deeper inter her trance, and soon seemed to forget that the beautiful woman in the mirror was just herself. She lusted after that woman, and wanted to have her. She took a step closer to the mirror.

But when Vivian opened her mouth to remind her not to touch, no sound came out. Vivian tried to speak again, but her body was no longer following her commands. Hypnotized, Olivia took another step toward the mirror, and began to outstretch her hand.

'Abigail, let go of me. Give me my body back. I'm serious,' she commanded with her thoughts, but if Abigail could hear her, she gave no response.

Olivia extended her hand further, almost out to arm's reach. Her outstretched fingertips were inches from those of her reflection... inches from touching the mirror's cursed surface! Olivia was only a single step away!

'Olivia, no! Don't touch the mirror! I told you not to!' she screamed within her mind, but her body did nothing but stand there, motionless. Vivian struggled with everything she had! She willed her brain to send as many signals to every part of her body as she could manage, but none of these signals reached their targeted muscles. She tried to thrash her arms, tried to scream, even tried to tell her legs to stop supporting her so she could collapse to the floor. She couldn't give up! She had beaten Abigail before! She knew her ghostly power had its limits!

Maybe that's what Abigail had been doing over the past few days. She had been saving up her power... saving up for a fight she intended to win this time!

Finally, she felt Abigail's iron grasp slip ever so slightly, and a single croak escape her throat. That croak, quiet as it was, had a sickly quality about it, like the last breath of a woman being strangled. It was enough to draw Olivia's eyes from the mirror.

"Vivian? Are you okay over there?" she asked. And when she turned and looked into her eyes, she nearly gasped. "Vivian! What's happening to you? You look..."

"I'm fine!" Abigail said through Vivian's lips, then forced those lips to smile. "Sorry, thought I had a sneeze coming on. Never mind me, turn back to the mirror. You're almost done. Intoxicating, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is. Shit, I was almost going to touch it. I forgot you told me not to."

"On second thought, it should be fine if you touch it... if you really want to. After all, I've learned to control the full dose of its power. And you can, too, especially with my help. The full power is so much more than sticking to things. Insane feelings of lust, the most powerful orgasms you've ever felt, unbridled confidence, even physical changes to your body. THAT's what you get with the full dose! And you can have it if you want!"

"Jesus Christ..." Olivia whispered. She turned back to the mirror, and immediately she was entranced again. She bit her lip as she stared at the lustful face and the fully-exposed nipples of the woman beyond the glass. As she caressed her skin with her right hand, she slowly raised her left toward the mirror.

'You bastard! I'll never trust you again!' Vivian screamed inside her head as she continued to wrestle with Abigail for control of her body. Her hands twitched, but that was the only outward sign of the violent struggle occurring inside.

'When I have your dear, sweet Olivia under my control, I won't need your trust ever again!'

Olivia's fingers were barely an inch from the glass. Vivian fought with every last drop of her willpower. Finally, Abigail's power faltered, as if a brick wall had given way.

"DON'T TOUCH THE MIRROR!" she screamed at last, with sheer terror in her voice.

That was enough to snap Olivia fully out of her trance. She pulled her hand away at the last second, and darted away from it as if it were a snake.

"What the hell? You just told me it would be okay!"

"THAT WASN'T ME, IT WAS ABIGAIL! She's the spirit who's been haunting the m... mmmm... MMMM!!!" As Vivian tried to say 'mirror,' her lips suddenly could not separate to finish the word. She struggled to open her mouth, but of course it was hopeless.

"Abigail? Who the fuck is Abigail? Shit, Vivian, what's wrong with you? What's happening to you?"

Olivia's eyes grew wide with terror as she slowly began to piece together the horrifying reality of the situation. She began taking slow, cautious steps back from Vivian. She made quick, sideways glances at Abigail's mirror, giving it a wide berth as she made her way to the doorway to the living room.

All of a sudden, Abigail was back in full force. Vivian's legs began walking menacingly toward a panicked and confused Olivia.

"Vivian, you little whore!" her own mouth scolded her. "You tried to ruin everything, but that's all right. That just means we'll do things the hard way."

"Vivian, stop it!" Olivia pleaded! "What the hell is..." but she stopped mid-sentence and shrieked as the bedroom door slammed shut behind her, moved by an unseen force. She turned around and tried the doorknob. The knob turned, but something seemed to be holding the door in place. Olivia yanked on it as she looked over her shoulder in terror at Vivian as she approached. On the third yank, the door finally pulled open. But as Olivia darted through, she immediately found her other hand was stuck to the doorframe.

"Olivia, you thought you could take Vivian from me, you cunt! Well, once I control you, too, we'll finally get along like one happy family!"

Olivia took in a deep breath and prepared to yank with all her might. Her hand came away clean, though she groaned in pain as her elbow banged into the edge of the partially-opened door. She turned and bolted through the living room to the front door, quickly pulling her bra back in place as she ran.

Suddenly, her foot was pulled out from under her by an invisible hand, and she was sent careening face-first to the floor.

"Vivian! Stop it! Please!" she begged, as she rolled over to face her attacker. It was like a dagger through Vivian's heart hearing Olivia scream her name with such terror.

'That's right, whore!' Abigail's voice echoed in her head. 'You broke my first cardinal rule. Now you get to watch your own hands hurt the only one who ever loved you!'

Vivian's body made a grab at her, but Olivia kicked her in the thigh as she approached, which was just enough to set her off balance. Vivian took that moment to redouble her efforts. Before Abigail could steady herself, Vivian had twitched her limbs just enough to cause her body to stumble backwards, costing Abigail precious seconds. She seemed to be weakening.

Olivia finally made it back to her feet and dashed to the front door. As she grabbed the doorknob, the deadbolt slid shut on its own just in time to rattle the door in its frame as Olivia yanked on it. Olivia tried to unlock the deadbolt, but met a strange resistance. She pushed against it, and eventually won. Holding the deadbolt open with her right hand and turning the doorknob with her left, she finally pulled the front door open.

Unsurprisingly, she instantly found her hands clinging to the latch and the doorknob. She braced her side against the door for purchase, and in a few yanks was able to pull her hands free. That was when she discovered her cheek was now stuck to the edge of the door. She tugged her face away, stretching her cheek and the corner of her mouth as her skin clung stubbornly to the door. Vivian darted at Olivia just as she managed to wrench her cheek free. Olivia's path to the outside hallway was finally unobstructed. She spun and dashed.

But just before she had fully cleared the doorframe, Vivian's hand shot out and clamped around her wrist. Olivia's momentum was strong enough to pull Vivian along with her, and they both tumbled to the floor in the communal hallway of the apartment building. Olivia tried to scream for help, but found her lips sealed shut, and what came out was muffled and muted.

Suddenly, Vivian had full control of her body again. Olivia was tugging at her hand, desperate to get away, and it was all Vivian could do to not be dragged along with her. "MMM! MmmMMMM!" Olivia seemed to plead through her sealed lips.

"Stop! It's me again! I'm not going to hurt you!"

Olivia continued struggling for a few seconds, but soon seemed to recognize that the real Vivian had returned. As she finally calmed down, her lips slid apart, unsealing themselves without a struggle.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Olivia screamed, almost sobbing as tears trickled down her face. And then, whimpering, "I've never been more terrified in my life!"

'See? You can't win!' Abigail screamed in a furious rage, but with a voice that sounded almost too distant to hear. Abigail was fading again. It seemed Vivian had won after all.

"It's okay. She's gone... for now. I fought her off."

"Fought WHO off? This... 'Abigail' of yours?"

But as Vivian began to get herself up, she felt Olivia's flesh tugging at her hand, holding her fingers in place around her wrist. She looked down, and saw exactly what Abigail had been gloating about with her last breath.

Skin on skin.

Vivian's heart sank. she tried to open her hand, but her fingers tugged on Olivia's skin, visibly stretching it along with her fingers. They were stuck.

"Damn it! DAMN IT!!!" she screamed in rage!

The two of them slowly got up, still in the brink of her apartment. As they returned to their feet, Vivian felt her fingers slide against Olivia's wrist. She gasped with a sudden burst of hope! But as soon as they tried to pull their hands apart, their flesh clung fast, keeping their hands together.

"But you said you can control it now, right? Just get us apart!"

"I..." Vivian began, and swallowed as a lump formed in her throat. "Well, not entirely. I had started to get her under control... or so I thought."

Vivian watched as realization slowly came over Olivia's face... realization of just how much Vivian had lied to her since they had become lovers. Olivia looked as if she was holding back a deluge of wrathful words. She clenched her teeth and took a deep breath. When she spoke, it was slow and deliberate, as if she knew she was at the very edge of losing control of herself.

"God... damn it, Vivian. I thought you were better than this now, especially after the genuine confidence I've seen you build lately! Are you seriously going to let yourself believe the lies of a narcissist for the rest of your life? I thought I taught you how to see through manipulative bullshit like that! Just because an abuser is nice to you for a couple of days doesn't mean they've actually changed! You realize you put ME in danger, too, right?"