Haunted Night

Story Info
Charlie's stay at a haunted house takes an unexpected turn.
4.2k words
4.52
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanman457
Vanman457
12 Followers

Charlie stood by the old rusted gate. He looked up at the dilapidated house and sighed. " What have you gotten yourself into?" He asked himself. Charlie looked at his phone. " Five o'clock, let's get started."

Charlie had entered the contest on a dare. Stay at the haunted house all night, win money. Charlie was broke, living on friends' couches. He saw this as an opportunity. "25,000 dollars was life changing for anyone," he thought to himself. He never expected to get picked, but the other two people chosen backed out. Charlie met with the people holding the contest, a radio dj and some real estate guy.

"You're listening to Sandy Sinn on 101.9fm, and I'm here with our Halloween howl contestant Charlie, how's it hanging?" Sandy Sinn looked very much like what Charlie pictured, a thick goth chick complete with piercings and tattoos. Her fire engine red hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she wore a modified Judas priest t-shirt, cut to show off extra cleavage.

"I'm good, Sandy." Charlie replied.

"Okay, so Tuesday, October 31st. Our man Charlie here is going to spend all night at the Hartley house." Sandy's engineer pressed a button on his console, thunder and howling wolves sounded through Charlie's headphones. "The longer he lasts, the more sweet, sweet swag he gets. If he stays the whole 13 hours, he'll be twenty five grand richer." Another button pressed, then a cash register dinging.

The station bumper played, followed by Black Sabbath. The engineer silently counted with his fingers before signaling they were off the air.

"Maybe you want to use some of that prize money to show a girl a good time." Sandy winked at Charlie, looking him over.

"I just might."Charlie flirted back.

Charlie walked into the old house where Sandy, her producer, and a sweaty looking guy in a suit sat in the parlor.

"Charlie, babe, you made it." Sandy greeted Charlie with a quick hug and introduced the others. "You remember Dan, my producer," Dan gave a hey bro nod. "And this gentleman here is Mr Graves, the owner of the property and the station." Charlie shook the man's hand. Dan motioned for everybody to sit and they started the live feed.

"This is ya spooky girl, Sandy Sinn, coming to you undead from the parlor of the Hartley house. I'm joined by my friend and boss, Tobin Graves and our intrepid ghost hunter, Charlie." Both Charlie and Mr Graves greeted the listeners. "Tell us about the history of Hartley, Mr Graves."

"Well Sandy," Mr Graves started. His voice sounded a lot like a certain cartoon chicken, Charlie thought. "The Hartley boarding house for women, long suspected of being a bordello, met with tragedy on Halloween night in 1980." Mr Graves shifted his note cards. "Ms Hartley was found dead the following morning, along with four other women in the house." Mr Graves almost looked sad. "Apparently, a gas leak went unnoticed and, well."

"Thanks Tobin." Sandy reached over to pat the man's knee. "Okay, Charlie, I've got a box of ghost busting goodies for you." Sandy handed Charlie a white storage box. Inside was a voice recorder, digital thermometer, and a device labeled EMF. "You clear on what you gotta do babe?"

Dan motioned to Charlie. "Oh, yeah Sandy, I'm clear. Stay in the house until you get here at 7 and do ghost hunting shi... I mean stuff." Dan shook his head at Charlie.

"That's right, Charlie. Channel your inner Ray Venkman and find out if this place is really haunted or just creepy as funk." Sandy gave her signoff and Dan gave the all clear. "Thanks again Tobin, see you at the station." Mr Graves stood up and shook Charlie's hand again.

"Good luck son, your gonna need it." With that, Dan led Mr Graves out the door.

Sandy let out a deep sigh. "Alright Charlie, I'm outta here. There's no power here, but we left you a cooler with water, soda and energy drinks, oh and there's some deli sandwiches from Lugosi's."

"Awesome, thanks." Charlie walked with Sandy to the door. "Do you think this place is really, you know?"

"Don't know babe," Sandy began, "but if you make it through the night, I'll buy you breakfast."

"Just breakfast?" Charlie tried to put on the charm

"Easy there Romeo, you're cute and I'd be down, but let's make it through the night first." Sandy gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out. Charlie turned to go back inside when Sandy called his name. He turned back in time to see Sandy lift up her shirt and flash her gorgeous pale tits in a see through bra. Charlie froze in place, marveling at the sight. Sandy gave him a wink and got in her car.

Charlie sat down on an old couch and opened up an envelope taped to the box. He pulled out an instruction manual for the emf detector and thermometer and a hand written letter from Sandy.

"Hey babe," Charlie read aloud, "here's the instructions on how to use the gadgets. You can mostly just hang out, but you need to explore the house and use the recorder. Mark your time and use your phone to take videos of you through the night. At 6,9,12, and 3, you have to pick a room and do an evp session, just talk and ask questions. P.s. I totally planned to flash you, win or lose, we're totally going to hook up."

Charlie put the letter down and smiled. He could definitely see himself dating Sandy. Her promise to hook up would help him with boredom tonight. Charlie opened up the cooler and took out a soda. The fall sun was going down. He turned on the battery powered lanterns and sat back down.

The room began to feel colder. Charlie assumed it was just a draft. He didn't think of himself as a skeptic, but he'd seen enough of those ghost shows to know not every place that's haunted was actually haunted. Charlie started hearing something. At first, he couldn't make it out. As the sounds grew louder, Charlie could hear the sounds of a woman moaning. He heard giggling in his ear as if someone was behind him. Charlie felt multiple hands rubbing his thighs. A woman's voice, loud and stern yelled out "Girls!" The room suddenly returned to normal.

Charlie couldn't believe what just happened. He started rethinking staying in that house. "No,"Charlie said aloud, "it's just noise and cold, I can do this." Charlie grabbed the recorder and the emf and began walking around the first floor.

Charlie turned on the voice recorder. "If there's anyone here with me, say something." Charlie marked the time on his phone as 6 o'clock. He heard soft moaning coming from a room to his left. The door swung open on its own and an invisible hand grabbed Charlie by the belt. He was pulled into the room and led over to an old looking bed.

As Charlie lay on the bed, a bright mist formed and hovered over him. His pants unzipped and pulled down seemingly on their own. Charlie felt something begin to massage his cock. The mist above him swirled and started to take form. Charlie watched in awe as a young woman materialized on the edge of the bed.

She appeared to Charlie, completely naked. She was petite, with small breasts that were cute and perky. Her sweet and smiling face framed by short raven hair. Her skin was a dark tan and her eyes glowed an ethereal blue. She sat beside Charlie and smiled as she stroked him. Charlie sighed as she gently worked his cock with her small hands. She leaned forward and met Charlie's lips for a kiss, never stopping her massage.

Charlie's body suddenly felt heavy as if a pleasant weight covered him. He couldn't move at all, but could still feel everything. He could only watch and feel as the spectral woman began kissing the tip of his cock. She wrapped her lips around Charlie's head and lovingly sucked. Charlie moaned as she took him to the back of her throat. Her tongue worked his shaft as her mouth slid up and down. She did this forever it seemed. She looked into Charlie's eyes as she continued her sweet and sensual blowjob. Charlie tried to call to her, warn her he was getting close. All he could do was moan.

Charlie's orgasm was intense. He emptied his entire load into her mouth. The young woman looked surprised at first, but her expression quickly changed to hunger. Her soft, glowing blue eyes turned to fire she swallowed every bit of cum shooting into her mouth. Charlie suddenly felt grim. He felt his life draining from his body. An older woman suddenly appeared and yelled at the young specter

"Evette!" The young woman stopped sucking and looked at the older woman in terror. Her material form vanished, leaving Charlie alone with the new ghost.

She looked to be in her forties. She had dark black hair with streaks of silver mixed in. Her face was stern, but also seemed tired. "Mister, you need to leave." Charlie nodded. He wanted to leave. He tried to move, but still couldn't. "Now!"

Charlie opened his eyes. The room was dark, except for his lantern. His pants were still on and zipped and there were no signs that anything had happened. "Damn," he said aloud, "did I fall asleep?" That seemed like the most convenient answer. He fell asleep and dreamt the whole thing. Charlie looked at his phone. It was already 9. Charlie got up and noticed he was slightly dizzy. He quickly left that room and continued his search of the house.

Charlie managed to shake off the dizzy feeling and started down the long hallway on the first floor. He tried copying what he saw on those paranormal investigation shows. "Tell me your name, let me know you're here." Charlie entered another room and looked around. This one had two twin beds and a chair in the corner. Charlie sat in the chair, not wanting to risk falling asleep again if indeed he was asleep.

"Is anyone in this room?" Charlie thought he heard the squeak of the bed springs in front of him. Charlie went to get up from the chair when an unseen force knocked him back. Ropes from seemingly nowhere tied themselves around his wrists and ankles. Charlie fought against his bindings when the room suddenly lit up

As if he was transported back in time, Charlie watched as the peeling wallpaper righted itself and turned from faded gray to pastel pink. Decayed bits of paper on the floor leaped to the wall becoming posters for Abba and David Bowie. Two women in their mid twenties burst into the room and shut the door. They were dressed like they were in that 70's show. One girl, a blonde with a bronze tan, wore a bright pink sundress while the other, a pale brunette, wore Daisy duke shirts and a white tube top.

"Quick, make sure it's locked, we don't want her coming in." The blonde said. The brunette twisted the lock on the door and jiggled the handle to check.

"It's good," the brunette said, "no one is going to bother us." The brunette rushed to sit beside her friend on the bed. Neither of them seemed to notice Charlie, tied to the chair. The pair of women began to kiss in front of him. Their kisses were deep and passionate. The blonde moved from the brunette lips to her neck. The brunette sighed and grabbed a handful of blonde hair. Charlie watched on as the pair grew more intense with their passion. The blonde pulled the other's top down to reveal large and pale breasts. She kissed back down the brunette's neck and began sucking on soft pink nipples.

The brunette cooed as the blonde took turns kissing and licking her nipples. Charlie could feel his dick getting hard. The brunette pushed her lover slightly away and lifted her dress over her body. The blonde leaned back on the bed as the brunette kissed her. The brunette traced her tongue down the copper toned belly of her partner. Charlie looked on as the brunette began to plant soft kisses on the thick, golden bush of the blonde. His view of the blonde's pussy was now obscured as the brunette positioned herself between the other's legs.

The brunette's head moved rhythmically between the blonde's thighs. Her ass, still covered by the tight denim shorts, lifted as she arched her back. She pulled her shorts down, exposing her cheeks and pale cunt to Charlie. His cock throbbed and ached. Charlie wished he could join them, at least be free to get himself off. Charlie's zipper began to creep down until his cock sprang free. The binding around his right wrist withered like a dying vine. With his hand free, Charlie slowly stroked himself, watching the two women.

The blonde now had the brunette on her back. She straddled her partner's face and lowered her pussy to hungry lips. The blonde leaned forward, lying her body on top of the brunette's. The brunette spread her thighs apart, giving Charlie a perfect view of dark curls and pink. The blonde seemed to wink at him. Until then, Charlie didn't think they were even aware of his presence.

Muffled moans and cries came in surround sound as the two women used tongues and lips on each other. Charlie stroked furiously, getting dangerously close to orgasm himself. Just as his release was about to happen, that same middle aged woman appeared in the room

"Damn it Betty, Veronica." Her voice again, like thunder. The blonde and brunette hissed and the room was dilapidated once more. They turned a sickly shade of gray before turning to smoke before Charlie's eyes. "I told you already Mister, you need to leave."

This time, Charlie didn't wake. The ropes burned his skin as they disintegrated. He bolted from the chair, tucking his cock away as he ran. Charlie looked at the marks where the ropes had been. "This shit is really happening." He said to himself. He tried to run to the front door when something started calling his name.

"Charlie, where are you?" It sounded like Sandy.

"Sandy? Sandy, what are you doing here?"Charlie called out to her.

"Come up stairs," the voice replied, "hurry!" Charlie quickly ran up the staircase and frantically looked for Sandy.

"Jesus, where is she?" Charlie said out loud. He heard a shuffling behind him.

"Come now," Sandy pouted, "let's not bring him into this." Sandy stood in an open doorway. Her bright red hair hung down around her shoulders. She wore ripped up shorts over fishnet stockings and a leather jacket with a pin up devil girl on the back. "Quick, in here, I need to show you something." Sandy disappeared into the dark of the room. Charlie followed her. Somewhere in town, bells chimed midnight.

"Sandy, I can't see a thing."Charlie protested. Sconces around the room slowly came to life. Charlie looked around the dim room. Glass bottles and vials littered a large table in the middle of the room. Bookshelves covered every wall. Sandy stood, leaned against the table. "Okay now, what did you want to show me?"

"This." Sandy unzipped her jacket, letting it fall to the floor. She had nothing underneath it. Her pale breasts almost glowed. Charlie moved closer to her. He was about to say something when she put her finger to his lips. "Shhhh."

Sandy kissed him, hard and passionately. Charlie felt like he was in a cloud of static electricity. His body tingled with every kiss. Sandy leaned backward and pushed her tits out. Charlie kissed in between them then moved to kiss and suck each nipple. Sandy pulled down her shorts. Only fishnets and a clean shaven pussy under them. Sandy hopped up on the table. She pushed Charlie down between her legs. Charlie didn't hesitate ripping the crotch of her stockings apart and diving in. Her scent was intoxicating, her taste, sweet almost like cotton candy. Charlie found himself ravenous. He devoured her cunt, licking and sucking her clit and plunging his tongue inside her. Sandy moaned and shook as she came from Charlie's mouth.

Sandy made Charlie move back and she got down off the table. She bent across the hard surface. Sandy wiggled her ass, inviting Charlie back. Charlie pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants to the ground. Sandy's wet pussy gleamed in the dim light of the room. Charlie rubbed his cock in between her lips before effortlessly sliding into her cunt. He couldn't hold back. Charlie fucked her hard, harder than he had ever before. His cock slammed into her with every thrust. Sandy's body lurched from the impact.

"Yeah baby, fuck me, fuck me harder." Sandy cursed and moaned as Charlie's cock pumped her full with every thrust. Her cunt was soaking, Charlie slid in and out at unnatural speeds. "My ass Charlie, fuck my ass now!" Charlie pulled out, his cock was dripping wet with Sandy's juices. He pressed the head of his cock into Sandy's asshole. He tried to be slow and easy. "Fuck my ass now!" Sandy growled. Charlie grabbed her hips and forced his dick inside. Sandy let out an ungodly scream and pushed her ass back until Charlie was all the way in.

Charlie's cock throbbed intensely inside her ass. The tight hole squeezed him, not letting him go. Charlie felt his balls ache. Pain shot through him as they slapped against Sandy's pussy.

As he was about to cum, the others appeared in the room. Their features were changed, their eyes black like obsidian. Their skin was a mottled gray. Charlie was terrified, but he couldn't stop. The three surrounded him, running their hands all over him. They each stopped and kissed Sandy before starting a chant. Charlie could feel his life leaving his body.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" The other woman appeared in the room and drove off the three women.

"Hartley, you bitch!" Sandy spoke in an otherworldly voice. "Don't stop lover, don't stop fucking me." Without saying anything, Hartley threw Charlie away from Sandy.

Charlie looked up and watched in horror as Sandy changed in front of him. Her skin turned red and strange symbols appeared all over her body. Her red hair had turned black. "Run you idiot!" Hartley screamed.

Charlie scrambled to get up and ran out of the room. The door slammed shut behind him. He tumbled down the stairs and hit his head hard.

When Charlie regained consciousness, he found himself lying on the sofa in the parlor. A fire ignited in the fireplace revealing Hartley sitting in a high back chair.

"Don't worry," she said to him, "they can't get in here. It's protected." Charlie rubbed his head and cautiously moved to the seat next to her.

"What in the hell is going on?" He asked.

Hartley pointed to a decanter sitting on the table between them. "You're gonna want this." She said. Hartley then told Charlie the real history of the house.

Hartley was a witch. She specialized in sex magic, using the energies released in the house to conduct benevolent spells. Her student made a deal with a demon and sacrificed her and the girls who worked in the brothel, just to give himself riches.

"Graves didn't say anything about that." Charlie said

"Tobin Graves is the asshole who made the deal!" Hartley's eyes flashed with anger. "That impotent little shit murdered me and turned my girls into succubi."

"There got to be a way to break the spell." Charlie felt sorry for Hartley.

"This isn't some damn fairytale," Hartley snapped, "there's no way to break the curse, it's a joke."

"What do you mean?"

"The only way to undo this is with the magic that made it." Hartley looked down at the floor.

Charlie was still confused. " I don't understand, what kind of magic."

"Sex magic, I have to be able to have sex and I can't." Hartley stood up and paced the floor. "I'm not a corporeal being anymore, you can't fuck something that's the consistency of air."

"How did you throw me across the room then?" Charlie's words stopped Hartley. She was able to touch him. "Let me try something."Charlie moved closer to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You feel solid to me."

Hartley touched his hand and gasped. She could feel, she was corporeal. Hartley grabbed Charlie's face and kissed him. "Oh goddess, I'm sorry." Hartley laughed and hugged Charlie. "I haven't touched anything in decades, never even tried."

"So," Charlie started, "how do we break the spell again?"

Hartley took Charlie's hand and led him to the sofa. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Charlie nodded his consent. "I need you to say it out loud."

Vanman457
Vanman457
12 Followers
12