Haunted Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to help you." Charlie said. Hartley moved closer to him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Concentrate on the house, on me, on the spirits." Hartley softly kissed him on the lips. "Concentrate on freeing us, on breaking the curse." She kissed Charlie again. "No matter what happens, you have to stay focused." Charlie placed his hands on Hartley's waist and kissed her back. Slowly, they undressed each other.

Charlie realized how beautiful Hartley was. Before, she appeared gray. Now her skin had taken a healthy pink tone. Her long, black hair was no longer in its tight bun, but cascaded down her back. Her bare body now pressed firmly into Charlie. They sat down on the sofa, never breaking their kiss.

Charlie laid down, Hartley climbing on top of him. Her touch was cold, but not unpleasant. He felt her hand reach down and guide his cock inside of her. She moved her hips slowly as they continued kissing. To his surprise, Charlie felt stronger. His other encounters left him feeling drained.

Hartley rose up and began riding Charlie's cock. Charlie felt her muscles gripping him as she lifted up and sank back down. Charlie cupped her perfect breasts, gently squeezing her nipples. Hartley's movements were slow and deliberate. Charlie's hands slid down her body and held to her hips. Hartley's rhythm intensified. Charlie thrusted upward to meet her motion.

Outside the room, Charlie could hear screaming. "You have to concentrate, unhh, look at me, mmm, ohh, we're almost there." Charlie could feel it too. He was close to cumming. He gripped Hartley's hips tighter as she began to ride harder. Hartley bounced on his cock now. A white glow emanated from Hartley. She began to moan loudly, it echoed through the room. With a loud groan, Charlie emptied his load deep inside Hartley. The light coming from Hartley grew brighter until it was blinding. Charlie couldn't see anything anymore. All sound left as well, and then... nothing.

"Dude, wake up." Charlie woke up to Sandy gently shaking him. Charlie panicked seeing her. He reached up and grabbed her arms. "Whoa, easy there Charlie." Charlie looked around the room he was in. The sun was coming through the dingy windows of the parlor.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well," Sandy began, " I came to check on you and found you asleep." Sandy looked down. "By the way... nice." Charlie realized that his pants were pulled down and his morning wood was on full display.

Charlie quickly put himself away. Last night was starting to feel like a fever dream or a bad trip, maybe he did fall asleep. "Does that mean I lost?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah you would have, but listen to this crazy shit." Sandy moved closer to Charlie. "So, last night around 3, the station burned down." Charlie's eyes went wide. "Yeah, and Tobin was apparently inside." Sandy sniffled and wiped away a small tear.

"I'm sorry," Charlie said and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks, but here's where it gets fucking weird, this guy in a three piece rolls up in a black beemer and hands me a letter...for you." Sandy pulled out an envelope from her back pocket. Charlie opened it and read.

"If you're reading this, then you survived. This means that I probably didn't. You're the first to ever make it through the night, most never make it past Evette. I won't defend my actions, I'm not sorry I made the deal. The house is yours now. The demons won't stay now that the deal is broken but I can't guarantee that the spirits will leave. My lawyer will find you and give you the deed. P.s Sandy doesn't know anything about this and I would rather her not."

"Well, what did it say?" Sandy asked.

Charlie thought of what he should tell her. "Uh, the contest was a sham, he was never going to pay out the prize, but he gave me the house." Charlie technically didn't lie to her.

"You think you know someone." Sandy shook her head and wiped another tear off her cheek.

It took a year, but Charlie managed to turn the old house into a successful bed and breakfast. The old ghost stories and the new story that Ms Hartley was a witch brought more people to stay in the place. Charlie and Sandy run the place together now, having been a couple for a few months.

The ghosts are gone now, but every so often, Charlie swears he can still feel Hartley hanging around, looking after her house.

12