All Comments on 'Haunted Prey Ch. 15'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenover 14 years ago
Excellent as usual

I love the Brethren series and eagerly await each installment. Looking forward to reading Liam's story one day. I'm desperate to know why he's so angry all the time. Fingers crossed I'll find out soon. Thanks for the great characters and great stories.

I still miss Nadia though. I hold out a little hope that we may not have seen the last of her :-)

Tortured_SoleTortured_Soleover 14 years ago
I Knew it!!

i just knew there was no way Rachel would give up that easy but where is Alauria?? the real one. and will Drae ever get Nadia back? I can't wait for the next one in this series. It just keeps getting better and better.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 14 years ago
Finally!!!

He finally figured it out, i was waiting for someone to realize that isn't her. Love the new chapter, thank you for posting it.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Each week, it's never enough

I'm glad Lindsay came to his senses. He's got to save Alauria!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 14 years ago
No more sad endings

Please don't let Alauria die. Nadia was bad enough, and I'm still hoping that she comes back some kinda way. But if Alauria dies too, I think the brothers would just swear off women for the rest of their incredibly long lives except for Jameson, who would just feel incredibly guilty that his woman was the only one who survived. So please don't kill Alauria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a weak chapter

There are more typos than usual. Also, the chapter seems rushed in that the brothers have days to think about things but apparently don't, even though what is going on is roughly clear to the reader. For example, one of them comments that Rachel's skills include mimicry, but thats apparently the end of the conversation. it makes no sense.

desire0904desire0904over 14 years ago
Great!!

I hope he saves Aluria. I agree about hoping to find out about Liam's story. I love this series.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 14 years ago
Yes he knows

Oh it was the cat! Good thing Lindsay realized what had happened before he became Bob. But the truck scene...was that Rachel? Eww, I want Alauria to come back without the split personality. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
omg

totally didnt see that coming, i mean i knew rachael was possessing her in some way, but didnt once think rachael wasn't dead!!

good one!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous