Haunters, Ghostly Harem

Story Info
In a world of human pokemon, a woman is haunted.
16.1k words
4.77
22.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 - POKEMON PROFESSIONAL, MEW TULLEY

Mew Tuuley was a rising star at PokèCenter Corporation, a company responsible for nearly the entire world's healthcare and hospitals. She joined the company a year before due to a passionate and forceful interview. She was a strong woman and put her whole heart and talent into her job.

Right now, she was riding the elevator to the top of the PokèCenter Corporation tower in Goldenrod City. Her purple tail snapped nervously about behind her and she pushed her long white hair behind one of her horns. She had a set of half-rim glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose, her sharp, hawk-like eyes darting about behind them. She wore a tight black skirt suit that looked good over her naturally gray skin.

Clasping her briefcase to her small breasts, she swayed her wide hips back and forth, trying to calm herself with careful breaths. Three floors to go before she reached the CEO's floor. She wasn't that nervous because of how important this presentation was... a lot of it was that she hoped they left her alone today.

As the elevator came to a stop, she thought she heard a cackle behind her, faint and devious. She quickly stepped off the elevator and hurried down the hall. Sometimes she cursed her psychic powers. She could sense the ghosts of the dead and they knew it. A couple of seemingly evil, and quite perverted, ghosts had taken an interest in her lately.

She reached the conference room at the end of the hall and stopped outside it. A quick glance at her watch showed it to be one minute to one in the afternoon. She opened the door and walked in, blood pounding in her head and her mind raced.

When she stepped through the door, her psychic powers gave her a taste of the room's thoughts. The men and women sitting around the table were, overall, feeling happy and excited. They all knew Mew, they knew the things she had come up with and done for the company. The meeting today was for her to explain how her recent project was coming along. She was the focus of everyone.

She glanced around the room and she stopped on the head of the table, where the CEO of the company sat: Perseus Persian. He wore a black suit and had sandy yellow hair over most of him. His hands were clasped on the table before him and he was talking with the man on his left. His ears twitched when the door closed and he looked up at Mew, his cold red eyes serious and impassive. The red gem he wore on his forehead glittered and he twitched his whiskers, "Greetings Mew, come in. We were just getting ready for your presentation. The other board members and I are anticipating great things from you."

"Yes sir, I will get started immediately." Mew nodded, walking over to the podium at the other end of the table. She set her briefcase under it and pulled out her notes. There was another cackle and she saw a purple ghost float through the ceiling behind the CEO. She ignored it and cleared her throat.

"I thank the board for hearing my..." A ghostly hand slid through her clothes and up the back of her plush thigh. She caught herself mid-sentence and continued very quickly, determined to not let the ghosts know they were bothering her, "...report on PokèCenter's care quality and my presentation on how to enhance it."

The ghost, a spiky little thing with eerie floating hands, was joined by two others in circling her body very closely. Her eyes stayed straight ahead and she set her jaw firm, focused on her job and the impression she could make on the board of directors.

"Now as you all know, PokèCenter is widely respected and accepted as a skilled and reasonable caregiver to the sick and the injured. However, in recent months, we have shown that the company's profits are dipping." Mew felt one of the ghosts pass through her, it's form invisible to all but her. She suppressed a shudder and continued, "I took a careful look into this and discovered many distressing facts. People are starting to feel that our company is no longer looking out for their best interests. They are starting to go to other, as of yet, unnamed health centers."

A ghost pressed against her shoulder and it's hand phased through her top. It slid down her collar, taking in the texture of her soft skin. It continued right down to her breast and cupped it lovingly. She barely twitched an eye at this, "A particular comment about a local PokèCenter said they just, and I quote, 'Brought her in, crammed her in a machine, shone a bit of light on her and pushed her out the door; as if that was enough to cure everything that ailed her.' Only this isn't the single PokèCenter. This is a widespread opinion. We are not personal or caring enough."

The second ghost had it's hands on her butt and was rubbing them in circles. Her heart started to beat a little faster as the touch. She saw the third one circle in front of her and was quite perturbed to see a ghostly erection floating before it, disconnected from it's spiky floating head just like it's hands were. At the same moment, she felt both of the other little haunting perverts start to prod her with their erections. One against her butt cheek and one against the side of her breast.

"What is your idea for dealing with this?" One of the board members, a man in a fine black suit with a cigar in one hand and a pencil in the other, spoke up. He had red eyes and black feathers that grew down his arms and atop his head in place of hair. A shrewd businessman of fifty years, Michael Crow was to this company what a hit-man was to the mob. He made the difficult deals, leaned on the right people and made things happen.

"Yes, sorry. I have examples of a marketing campaign we can begin to briiiiing back loyalty to the PokèCenter name." She almost jumped as she bent over to pull a small stack of papers from her bag. One of the ghost's wet, warm tongue slid up her pussy, brushing against her clit in the process. She held the stack out to the nearest board member and they passed them around the table.

At this point, the ghosts were getting insufferable. They were rubbing their dicks on her skin. She could feel the little drips of ghostly pre they left on her skin and stuck to the inside of her clothing.

One was in front of her, having had a taste of her pussy, was trying to get more. His dick rubbed against her thigh as his tongue lapped her nethers slowly. Her blood was heated and she could feel her panties getting wet. Her thick, long tail was wrapped around her ankle, trying to clench up her nethers to keep things manageable.

The next was on her left was pinching one of her nipples and rubbing his dick against her other. He licked at her collar bone and his dick throbbed hotly on her breast.

The last was behind her, his dick firmly placed between her butt cheeks. He was thrusting against her, his hands groping her cheeks and squeezing them against his shaft. She almost stuttered as she felt his dick continuing to grow against her, until it was as long as her buttcrack. Truly a powerful shaft, she didn't know what would happen if he intended to use it.

"This... This sheet shows you some examples of a simple, but effective, campaign that will show our caring and compassion for the customers once again." Mew said quickly, her face feeling warm from the arousal. The ghost beneath her dug it's tongue into her pussy more forcefully, making her clench her teeth in surprise. The ghosts had always been tedious and annoying, but they rarely went as far as full on sex. Usually they just teased and poked and prodded.

The one behind her moved his hands around her hips and slid his dick down between her legs. She was terrified to feel it sliding ever closer to her pussy and she gripped the edges of the podium. The head of the dick slipped into her pussy and she muffled a cry by continuing her presentation at a very loud volume, "Now! We cannot let this continue!"

Some of the board members jumped a her surprise. Perseus, if only just, smiled slightly with his hands still clasped before him.

Her pussy spread, the ghost gave a happy shudder and sank his dick completely inside her. She fought to make sure she didn't let out any sounds at all, as her belly stretched from the dick. She was extremely grateful that she had this wooden podium in front of her, as it covered her up to her breasts. This meant that none of them, as long as they stayed sitting, could see how her stomach was bulging from it's cock.

The ghost in front of her lapped at her clit as he rubbed his cock on her hot thigh. The one on her chest rubbed it's dick between her breasts and jabbed her in the chin with the tip of it.

"The... The company..." Tears came to her eyes as her orgasm approached, "The company cannot continue in this manner. We must remember that this is all about the patient, medicine is about care and heart. We're not here to be greedy, but to lend a helping haaaaaaaand!" Her pussy clenched up and she shuddered with her orgasm. The ghost behind her came as well, filling her womb with ectoplasmic spooge. With a silent ruffle of her skirt, it disappeared completely, leaving her pussy gaping open beneath her skirt. That didn't last long though, as the ghost in front of her shoved upward and rammed completely inside her with a single thrust.

She jerked forward, bending over the podium and covering her eyes.

"Miss Tuuley! Are you okay?" One of the female board members jumped to her feet. She was a springy young woman by the name of Pidge Otto with slick, feathery hair and a fine tan sport coat. She had talons for feet and didn't wear shoes. She put a hand on Mew's shoulder and felt her forehead, "You're burning up! You shouldn't be here today in this kind of condition!"

The ghost in her pussy thrust again and again, hanging upside down between her legs and hanging onto her thighs while he drove her wild.

"I am impressed." Perseus spoke up, sitting back in his seat with his arms crossed, "Take Mew here to a doctor. But as soon as that's done, let's continue going over these pamphlets and posters. Mew has really shown us something here, not only her own passion for healthcare, but what we seem to have forgotten."

Mew looked up, her eyes wide and her face burning. She stared right at him in surprise, never before had she received a compliment from the CEO. Nobody she had ever spoken to or heard about had. He was a very, very difficult man to impress. She clenched up again as the ghost finished inside her, flooding her insides with another thick load of haunting goo. She could feel it soaking her panties and sticking to the insides of her thighs. The ghost disappeared and she stood up before the third could get a chance.

"I... I am so... sorry... I just need to go home and rest..." Mew exclaimed, her breath coming in pants, "Thank you so... so much sir."

"Go on now." Perseus waved her off as an assistant opened the door and held a hand out to her. She was led out of the room and down the hall, the assistant's strong arm supporting her.

At the elevator, Mew gave a sigh, "Look, I'll be fine. I just need to go home. I can make it myself from here."

"Alright, well, feel better Miss Tuuley." He said as she got on the elevator.

The doors hissed closed behind her and she gave a loud groan of relief. Her pussy was sopping wet, she was pent up and now she couldn't believe she had impressed the CEO. Let alone that she did it with a ghostly dick in her cunt.

As if summoned by her thought, the last fully erect ghost floated through the door towards her. She glared at it as it approached, "You and your friends are little horny bastards."

The ghost stuck out it's tongue at her and gave a happy cackle before swooping down behind her waist. Before she could stop it, it rammed it's cock between her thighs and into her ravaged pussy. It was even bigger than the last two and it fucked with a wild, rutting desire. She couldn't stop the howling moan that came from her and she pushed herself into the corner so she couldn't fall over.

It continued to pile drive her poor cunt as the elevator door opened and a mousy-eared woman got on, her lighting yellow tail twitching randomly. Pi Chuline, an accountant and Mew's neighbor sparky young neighbor. She had a cute nose and rosy red cheeks along with soft yellow fur covering much of her body. She glanced at Mew and smiled, "Hey Mew, how are you doing?"

"Bit... Bit shaken up Pi. Just got done at a meeting with the board of directors. I'm... ohhh... I'm coming down with a fever... I gotta get home." Mew moaned as the ghost's cock drove deep into her. Luckily enough, Pi was looking at her flushed face and not her distended stomach.

"Wow, you really don't sound good. I just got off, let me give you a ride home. You're in no shape to drive." Pi said with a kind smile.

"Thanks Pi, you... you're... the best." Mew panted. Her third orgasm today was ravaging her body and it was all she could do to stay standing. The ghost was groping her ass and driving up into her with it's enormous dick again and again. Her pussy couldn't take much more of this, it was on the verge of breaking already.

Much to her relief, and dismay, it reached it's limit and came inside her. Cum absolutely flooded her insides. It cheekily pulled it's dick out enough to ensure it's entire load would squirt inside her without shooting out. She gasped and clapped a hand to her forehead, her body shuddering with ecstasy. The ghost slowly faded away and her pussy was left open, with all the ghostly cum that now filled it.

It started to run out, right into the already sloppy mess that was her panties and crotch. The elevator reached the bottom floor at that point and she quickly followed Pi out, stumbling along the way.

"Whoa! Watch it, jeez, you're sweating so bad." Pi cried out as she caught Mew and wrapped an arm tightly around her. She helped her shuffle through the lobby and out to the parking lot, luckily enough without spectral cum running any further down her legs than the bottom of her skirt.

She got into Pi's car with a loud sigh and just sat back to catch her breath. Pi looked at her for a moment before starting the car, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you just got done with a wild, orgasm-ravaged fucking."

*******

CHAPTER 2 - A DAY OFF

Mew awoke early the next morning, having forgotten to turn off her alarm since she had the day off. It was a surprisingly good night sleep after all the excitement of yesterday, perhaps the first actual sex she had in months had been good for her?

As she stretched in her bed, a soft cackle met her ears. She glanced around and saw one of the spiky ghosts floating right next to her head. It smiled and slapped it's tongue against the side of her face.

"Not today! This is my day off!" Mew exclaimed in annoyance. She raised her hand and swatted at the ghost. She clambered out of bed, completely naked and looked around. Another ghost came through the wall and she fled the bedroom, "Leave me alone already! You all had your fun yesterday!"

Standing naked in her living room, she stared around as more ghosts came, quite literally, out of the woodwork. Taking a breath, Mew raised her hands and struck out with her mind. Her eyes glowed brightly and there was a surge of psychic energy.

The blast was dodged by the closest ghost and it struck a picture frame hanging on the wall and the glass in it shattered. She yelled in anger and turned to another ghost, hurling another bolt of psychic power. Again and again she missed the ghosts and broke more little knick-knacks that decorated her living room.

"Stop running you little shits!" Mew screamed, an eruption of psychic energy surging out from her. It hit all of the ghosts and knocked them away, some phasing through walls, others just bouncing off them. She grabbed the edge of the couch and panted, exhausted from all the exertion.

A touch on her ass made her squeak and jump. A ghost had slid up through the floor behind her and was groping her backside. Another seemed to materialize out of the air and rubbed it's cock on the side of her face.

As she was starting to get flustered, a knock came at her door. Pi's muffled voice called through, "Mew, it's pretty early in the morning. Are you okay?"

"Shit..." Mew hissed, dashing do the door and scattering the ghosts. She opened it without thinking. Pi was standing there in her brown-striped yellow pajamas and her mousy hair all messy.

"Mew, I... I... Wow..." Pi stared at her naked body and her mouth hung open. The ghosts began to congregate on both of them again and Mew gritted her teeth.

"Why must you..." She struck out with her psychic bolts, "Be so damn... Pervy!"

"Ahhh! Mew! Your telekinesis!" Pi moaned.

Mew looked back at her quickly when she made such a sensual noise. Two ghosts were pressed to her body and their tongues were rubbing her petite breasts. A third floated over and ran it's tongue along her pussy.

"Ohhh Mew! You're... You're so... Ahhhh!" Pi cried out, her knees knocking together as she tried to stay standing.

"Come in here!" Mew snapped, grabbing her hand and dragging her inside before closing the door.

"You're being so forceful. I never knew you liked me this way!" Pi panted, slumping over the back of the couch as Mew let go of her hand. She looked up at her and ran a finger around her pointed ear, "I've always had a crush on you Mew, you're so beautiful and I'm so happy you feel the same."

"What? What're you on about? Ohhh! Fucking ghosts!" Mew moaned and cursed as one of them rubbed a hand against her glistening pussy.

"You... Ohhh... Mew." Pi moaned again as one of the ghosts started to rub it's cock on her pussy, "Of all the women I've seen... All the girls I've been with... You're the only one I've ever been this enamored with. I've masturbated to you all the tiiiime~!"

It thrust into her vagina, making her eyes roll back in her head and pleasure explode through out her. Her jagged yellow tail wagged in the air as she clung onto the couch for dear life.

"What? Thanks I guess. I... Whoa!" Mew jumped as a ghost thrust between her thighs. Her pussy drooled as she felt it rub against her clitoris. She shoved the door closed and

"Mew... Yes... Oh Mew, fuck me... Yes~!" Pi panted, slumping down onto the floor.

"Oh damn it, who cares. They're gonna get me at some point anyway." Mew sighed in defeat as she felt one of the ghost's lecherous tongues rub across her nipple. She knelt down on the floor and crawled over Pi. The ghost took the opening and slid it's dick into Mew.

Pi's legs were spread and a ghost was fucking away at her pussy. Mew met her lips with her own and began to tongue-fuck her mouth. Behind her, the ghost was going to town on her pussy and it felt amazing. She felt like she was going to cum already just by the way it's thick shaft was ravenously pounding her.

"Mew! I love you! I can't believe we're doing this!" Pi moaned, "I love yooooou~!"

"Oh I hate these bastards. Oh god. They did this to me the other day." Mew moaned, pressing her body to Pi, "But it always feels so good."

"Ahhh! What... What's happening? It feels... feels like something is cumming inside me!" Pi howled, her pussy filling with thick ghostly spunk. The ghost slipped back and slinked away while another shuffled in to take it's place. The fresh penetration sent shudders through her body as she was trapped beneath Mew.

"Rapist ghosts. Enjoy it, they won't stop for a while." Mew chuckled and she kissed the soft fur up Pi's neck.

"Gh... Ghosts? I don't understand." Pi breathed heavily, an orgasm riding high through her body.

"Stupid things figured out I can see them." Mew said and she gave a loud moan as her pussy was crammed full of cock, "They've been chasing me around ever since."

"Oh god it's so thick! It's buried so deep!"

For a nice long while, they laid on the floor together, ghost after ghost unloading splooge into their wombs, mouths, cleavage and hands. By the time the thirteenth one floated away, they were left laying cuddled together on the living room floor. While they were recovering, Mew thought about the ghosts. They always seemed to leave her alone after they had their way, and they always made sure she came tons.