Haunters, Ghostly Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The break room door opened and Pi took her mouth off the cock, though she stealthily kept both of them in her hands behind her back, letting them fuck her warm palms as they wished.

A pair of accountants from her floor walked in, zippy young twins both. They were both covered in fine yellow fur and long round ears bounced from their heads. Their only difference was the red on one's tail and the blue on the other.

"Pi! How's it going?" Paul, the red one, said to her with a smile.

"Pretty good. Things are starting to look up for me." Pi smiled, her body buzzing with the pleasure of dicks in her. Unlike Mew, who could trick others to not notice her, Pi had to learn a lot of self control over the last two weeks. Eve had taught her a lot about managing her moans and her imagine when pleasuring herself in public. Because of that, the twins couldn't even tell she was riding a wave of ecstasy from her pussy and ass both getting drilled.

"That's always good." Mike, the blue one, smiled with a nod.

Pi squeezed and teased with her fingers behind her back as the ghosts thrust faster into her hot hands. The ghosts clinging to her waist fucked her holes with increased rate too and she clenched up a bit from the pleasure spike.

Both of them walked over to the coffee pot and Paul poured them both a cup. The cock in Pi's ass unleashed it's cum and warmth spewed up inside her. She closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling, but the ghost pulled his cock out too soon for her. She quickly jerked one of the dicks in her hand down towards her bum, dragging the ghost towards her tingling asshole. The ghost got the hint and he rammed his throbbing dick deep into her rectum. She sighed happily and her bum jiggled a bit from his thrust.

"You okay there?" Mike asked her.

"Huh? Fine. Just trying to gather myself a bit. Been having a long day." Pi said, glancing over at him.

"Cup?" He asked.

"Nah." Pi shook her head, turning and walking towards the door. The ghost that had been waiting to cum in her hand grew annoyed and rose up to ram his dick in her mouth. She was facing away from the twins and so she let him thrust the dick down her throat. His musky delicious scent filled her nostrils and he came almost immediately. The ghost pulled back and spewed all over her face. He thrust his still spewing cock down the top of her blouse, blasting cum all down her front and basting her fur in it. She was incredibly grateful the cum was invisible because she passed three coworkers on her way back to her cubicle. It also ran down her thighs and the two ghosts were still fucking her holes.

Back at her cubicle, Pi grasped the edge of her desk and let out a heavy breath, clenching her eyes shut. She felt the ghost in her pussy baste her womb thickly with seed and plaster the insides of her thighs with it. This made her bend over her desk and hold her mouth to keep from crying out.

Lastly, the fourth of the ghosts grabbed tight to her hips and slammed into her convulsing asshole even harder. He rammed deep inside and loosed a fresh, wonderful load that sent her into a spiraling blissful orgasm. Cum bathed her body all over and she fell to her knees in front of her desk. Lights popped in her vision and she sighed with relief. The ghosts soon scattered, no doubt to go cause more shenanigans.

Back upstairs, Mew was glancing out the window at the employees in her department. She looked down at her breasts, the ghosts were getting a single minded determination to have her bare, and nodded. She looked at the big ghost and stood up, gesturing to him. She stripped off her top and let her small breasts bounce free. She slid her suitcoat back over her shoulders and waggled her butt and tail a bit, "Tentacles?"

The big ghost got to his feet and smiled widely, nodding in agreement. He thrust his cock forward and it burst into a dozen wriggling cock-tentacles. They drove up around her thighs, burrowing into her pussy and asshole. They wrapped around her waist and slithered up through her clothing, teasing her breasts and moving down her sleeves to press against more of her skin. One of them slid out of her sleeve and into her hand, letting her jerk it off at will. Yet another curled out of her collar and shoved into her mouth, giving her something to suck on and stay quiet.

She raised her other hand to cast an aura of indifference around her and headed for the door. Her first stop was right in front of Eve, who didn't even look away from her computer even though her sexy, wide-hipped boss was getting a wild tentacle fucking right in front of her. Mew swayed her hips a bit and felt the tentacles wriggle deep inside her pussy and asshole, avidly jerking the tentacles in her hands.

The big ghost followed her as she turned and started to walk through the middle of the cubicles. People were looking at her and not really seeing her. She felt a writhing horniness in her stomach, making her feel light-headed. She leaned against a cubicle wall and let the ghost go faster on her holes with his tentacles.

Her holes dripped her horny juices and the tentacle cock's precum as she walked towards the next cubicle. This one she walked right in, right in front of a cute young woman with fluffy blue fur and a long, thick tail. Her eyes were staring right at Mew, and right past her without noticing a thing. Mew rubbed her breasts and lifted her skirt, showing her tentacle-ravaged pussy to the woman. Her orgasm peaked and she squeezed the tentacles in her hands and in her holes, shuddering with the bliss of it.

Her feet carried her shakily out of the cubicle and back towards Eve. The tentacles in her were convulsing and thickening, signifying their soon release. She leaned against Eve's desk and slurped hard on the tentacle in her mouth. They picked up the pace inside her and unleashed their full force in her holes. Cum exploded down her throat and she aimed the tentacles at Eve. Cum sprayed down Eve's front and all over her breasts and face. She almost immediately looked up and her eyes widened as big as her head. Cum continued to pour deep into her holes and the tentacles gripping her body glazed both her and Eve thickly in splooge.

"Mew!" Eve squeaked in surprise, trying to keep her voice down.

A woman chose that exact time to walk behind Mew, wave at Eve and continue walking by. Eve stared at her in awe and then back to Mew, catching a new spew of cum across her nose and mouth. The tentacles slowly retreated, leaving fresh blasts of cum all over Mew.

"Pwah. Nobody else can notice me." Mew smiled widely, cum stringing all over her face and lips.

"You're mad. Your boobs are bare, and I can see your pussy!" Eve hissed.

"I'm your boss. I'm allowed" Mew giggled before walking back into her office. She slumped back in her chair, breathing heavily and happily. That had been a thoroughly exhilarating experience.

The rest of the work day passed with relative quickness, with a few fresh loads of cum and a few sucked cocks for all three of the ladies, before Mew met Pi in the parking lot by her car.

"Today has been a day." Pi smiled from ear to ear. She had three more loads of hot, ghostly spunk deposited in her asshole in just the last few hours. She was almost getting addicted to a ghost buried in her ass at work.

"Oh I know that. My new promotion has been interesting. I might've walked around the office half naked and getting fucked. Thank goodness nobody noticed." Mew smirked widely, getting in the car.

"Really? How wild. I just had them doing my bum a bunch. I don't know why, but I like it there so much. I feel like they filled me up to my belly." Pi smiled, her tongue sticking between her lips.

"If I had a dick, I know that's where I'd stick it." Mew kissed her on the cheek, "Right up your sexy little asshole."

"You are so very naughty." Pi shuddered with delight as they started for home, "I love you."