Haunting of Licension Manor Ch. 02

Story Info
Each of our characters must seek admittance to the Manor.
4.4k words
4.46
7.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Admittance

Kelsey pulled her car up alongside the little gravel clearing that existed outside the east side of Licension Manor. She was surprised to see hers was the only car there and not for the first time she thought about just ignoring the invitation and the party. The incident with Helen still burned inside her. All she had felt was regret at ruining the moment -- there was no satisfaction in denying her own needs. She didn't plan on going crazy. But she did want to let go just once, to misbehave, maybe to fool around before things got too heavy. That's what burned inside her as she decided to get out of her car and head toward the old manor house on the outskirt of the town.

She checked again the invitation to make sure she had come to the right place. Scrawled underneath the first line inviting to her to the party was a series of instructions. The dress code was "natural" which she stared at in her bedroom and then decided it must have meant "causal." She pulled on a pair of figure-hugging jeans and a purple top. The top was the most daring she owned. It showed just a hint of the cleavage of her perky, dark breasts. Underneath the dress code were the words:

Arrive from the east. Leave your carriage at the clearing and walk toward the wall -- the guardsman will be there to welcome you if you welcome him with oral salutations.

Kelsey rolled her eyes at the instructions. Whoever had set up the party was really sticking to the historical theme. Kelsey wondered which student had managed to gain access to the old house. She didn't know much about it except that Licension Manor was abandoned and had been abandoned for at least a hundred years. The walled-off estate was a great sprawling barrier between the town and the wild untamed forest that hikers liked to disappear into in summer. She briefly thought that it might be too dangerous to go, that maybe they'd all be trespassing, but Kelsey decided that an entire high school couldn't be arrested. She was sure someone at her school had arranged a final big send-off party before summer and everyone separating to go to different colleges next year.

The sun was already setting and Kelsey shivered a little at the dark gathering around her. She walked a little quicker through the trees and down the path, glad that she could see the wall of the estate in front of her. There was a gate directly in front of her and in the middle of that gate was a figure. Kelsey waved a hand in greeting and then blushed when she realized the figure wasn't moving. She had tried to wave at a statue. Now she was glad no one was around to see her. However as she neared the statue her blush only deepened, her face growing hot as she caught full sight of the figure in front of her.

The statue was a part of the gate in front of her. It made up the middle of the entrance, locking the two sliding metal fence pieces in place. While the fence was metal, the figure had been carved from stone and was taller than Kelsey, definitely over six foot. Its arms were wrapped around each piece of the fence as if keeping it together, and its legs were spread out to give it a strong stance. It was a him. The strong cut of the statue's jaw and its muscular figure might have given it a way, but there was a more obvious sign. The statue was completely naked and sporting a thick, mighty erection. A stone cock jutted out from its groin, smooth and grey in the moonlight. It seemed to point directly at Kelsey in a way that made her stomach flutter. Her eyes just stared at the stone shaft for a minute, her tongue moving to run along her bottom lip, before she recovered herself.

"Hi!" Kelsey yelled out. Maybe there was an intercom somewhere. The sound echoed through the empty ground. "Hi! Let me in please!"

Nothing happened. She looked around, trying to find some sort of buzzer. Feeling her face burn with embarrassment, she moved closer to the statue, her head perilously close to the stone cock, trying to see if the intercom was hidden in an obscene place. She looked down at her invitation again. Two words jumped out at her: oral salutations. Her eyes widened as she realized what that meant. This time Kelsey spun on the spot trying to spot the cameras that must have been hiding to view this sight. "You sick bastards," she yelled, feeling her anger and shame rising up. "Fuck off and your dumb party."

Kelsey took three steps back toward her car before she paused. Everyone was probably inside the house already having a great party and she was excluded because of her sexual hang-ups. Whoever was watching waiting to let her in was probably rolling their eyes: there's frigid Kelsey, being a prude again. If the incident with Helen hadn't happened, maybe Kelsey wouldn't have cared. But now it was a nerve that was being prodded. "I'll show you frigid," she muttered under her breath as she turned on the spot and marched right back over to the statue.

She didn't hesitate. Kelsey knelt on the soft, dry earth in front of the stone man. His cock was level with her face, pointing menacingly at her. Without another word, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the tip, taking the shaft inside her mouth. She wasn't sure what she expected would happen. Maybe the gate would open. Maybe people would start laughing from the bushes. Maybe someone would jump out to take a photo of prudish Kelsey Monroe on her knees, sucking off a statue. None of that happened. What Kelsey didn't expect was for her to moan around the stone cock. It tasted delicious. She didn't think about pulling away, instead she took it deeper, feeling the stone sliding against her tongue. It was so sweet. It was the greatest thing she ever tasted.

The taste overpowered Kelsey's inhibitions. She forgot where she was, what she was doing, even who she was. She was enchanted by the stone cock in her mouth. Still on her knees, her hands came up to hold the statue's hips as she started to bob her lips and down its cock. It was so thick and large that she could barely fit half of it in her mouth, but what she could take she sucked on vigorously. She kept her lips tight around the stone, gliding them up and down as she tasted the sweetness all inside her mouth. It was amazing. She could feel a heat building in her jeans but she didn't dare pull her hands from the statue, wanting to hold herself steady as she sucked on the cock in front of her.

"Mfmfpfmp!" Kelsey gasped, the moan of surprise muffled by the stone cock buried between her lips.

The unmistakable presence of hands took hold of her head. Her eyes bulged wide, trying to spot who it was, but no one was there. She was alone. Except there were fingers in her frizzy black hair, fingers that were pushing her head back and forth. The stone cock slid an inch deeper. She moaned around the shaft. This shouldn't feel so good but it did and she didn't fight against the invisible hands, instead allowing them to dictate the speed, letting them use her mouth for the stone's cock pleasure. A moment later, the hands gripped tighter and her eyes bulged wide again, almost comically, as she felt the richest, most delicious sweetness yet fill her mouth. The statue was cumming. It was filling her mouth and it tasted amazing. She moaned, swallowing thickly, trying to take as much as she could. She was still sucking desperately, her tongue coiled around the tip of the stone cock when she realized the hands had disappeared again and she was free to pull away.

As soon as her mouth pulled away from the stone cock, the statue seemed to groan in satisfaction. Kelsey staggered backward, landing on her bubbly backside as she watched in awe as the statue's stance relaxed in front of her eyes and he let go of the two pieces of the gate. They opened. She was free to enter Licension Manor. Staggering to her feet, intoxicated by the sweetness still in her mouth, Kelsey stumbled forward without thinking. The gate disappeared behind her as soon as walked through it. It had turned to a solid stone wall. She didn't even realize.

______________________________________________________________

Luke walked the short distance from the semi-rural bus stop to Licension Manor in short time. He was already feeling a bubbling excitement. He didn't go to many parties, being too afraid to talk to girls they didn't have much of a point. But having made the decision to come to this one, to actually throw caution to the wind, he decided that tonight was the night. He was going to drink. He was going to lose his inhibitions. And he was going to drunkenly lose his virginity to whatever girl would fancy him. He couldn't waste all his youth jerking his cock to the plump middle-aged woman who lived next door.

Another part of him which was far quieter than the horny teenager was also interested in seeing the manor up close. Luke had painted Licension Manor from a distance several times now. It was the most interesting building in the area. It was a large colonial style building that sprawled out and upwards, a mansion, somewhere that it looked like a Founding Father might have lived in. It had wings. No other building in his town had wings. It was painted all white which made the years of disuse and abandonment stronger, the color faded to a dirty brown by now. And if the house was huge, the estate it sat on was massive. It stretched as far as the eye could see, mostly shrouded now by overgrown trees and bushes. If you were high enough though, stood on one of the neighboring hills, you could just make out a pond that looked almost like a lake.

Luke looked down at his invitation again:

Arrive from the west. Disembark from your steed and follow the path to the west wall -- the maid shall be there in supplication. Empty yourself in her lock to gain admittance.

He had read the words several times now trying to understand the riddle. He was impressed by whoever was sticking to the theme of history. He thought that maybe they weren't allowed to bring their phones in or something and had to leave them with the so-called maid. That was his best guess. He continued down the path, feeling his excitement and anxiety grow as he saw the wall appear through the trees. It stretched in either direction -- there didn't appear to be any entrance, but he continued down the path. What he saw at the end made him gasp.

The stone wall, far too tall to climb, stretched out both left and right. Directly at the end of the path was, to Luke's amazement, a marble statue. He wasn't sure if you could even call it a statue. There were a pair of long, smooth, marble white legs. They were on tiptoes, the muscles delicately strained in the stone. They led to the most full, womanly ass that Luke ever had the pleasure to see. It was bent at the waist, presenting itself to his viewing pleasure. The rest of the woman's body disappeared into the wall. It was like this marble maid had fallen over, breaking through the wall and getting stuck in it like some poorly conceived porn film. Luke knew the obvious reaction was to laugh, but he found his jeans getting tighter as he stared at the smooth, polished white butt cheeks in front of him. They almost looked like Mrs. Linella.

"Very funny," Luke called out, looking around. "How am I meant to get in?"

No one replied. Luke looked around again and saw nothing. Then he realized what the riddle of his invitation meant. Taking another fruitive look to make sure no one was hiding somewhere watching him, he kneeled down behind the poor maid. There was a hole exactly where her pussy should have been. It was smooth and just wide enough for a cock. Luke's face went up like an eruption, splotchy and red. "I am not fucking a statue," he said to whoever had set him up. "Like I'm sticking my cock in there!" His hand gestured at the hole, and more out of curiosity than arousal, he slipped two fingers into the empty hole. He gasped and yanked his hand back. It was warm and wet. It felt so smooth, like velvet. Biting his lip, he tried again, sliding a finger inside it. The hole clenched around him once more, feeling every bit like what he imagined Mrs. Linella must have felt like.

"What the fuck?" Luke mumbled to himself. He had no idea what was going on. Using his cell phone, he shone a light into the hole wondering if it was full of moss, but it was clean, just a marble hole perfectly sized for his cock.

For the next ten minutes, Luke Trekkson spent the time looking for a way this was a prank. He strongly pushed against the asscheeks in front of him, but they didn't budge. The wall was strong on either side. There were no cameras anywhere on the walls. He walked around the trees and found no one hiding, waiting for his humiliation. It really looked like he was alone. He looked down at his tented jeans and almost heard his dick talking back to him: look, Luke, I know this is weird -- but you're too shy to buy a fleshlight and the best I've ever had was that time you sat on your own hand. Could you please just let me have this? It felt so good on your finger.

Luke sighed. He couldn't believe he was about to do this. Standing behind the maid, her plump backside on display for him, Luke unzipped his jeans and fished out his stiff, aching cock. He paused for just a second. He could just go home instead of giving into this debauchery. If anyone caught him his life was over. But he was just so fucking horny. Not waiting another second, he lined his cock up against the hole of the statue and pushed himself inside. He couldn't stop himself from moaning. It felt so good. As soon as his shaft slid inside, it was gripped but the hot, wet velvet that he had felt with his fingers. It massaged his cock, better than anything he had ever experienced before.

Luke decided to take advantage of his strange situation. There was no girl to impress. No embarrassment from cumming too song. Grabbing the wide hips of the stone maid, Luke rutted against her. His thrusts were deep and hard. His hips slapped painfully against her marble posterior and he didn't care. It felt too fucking good. He was fucking something. His cock was pushing into something hot, wet and tight. He groaned with every thrust, panting out a string of names of girls and women he fantasized about, imagining fucking each and every one of them. His orgasm was already building as he pretended that it was Mrs. Linella trapped in the wall, that he had caught her like this one evening, that he fucked her as she panted and moaned, and he exploded. He came hard, filling up the maid, emptying himself as the invitation instructed.

A second later the statue was crumbling around his deflating cock. The marble simply cracked and crumbled to the ground, mixing in his with seed as he stood there with his dick hanging out of his jeans. He hurriedly tucked himself back inside before anyone could catch him, but there was no one there. He was alone with the now small door-shaped hole in the wall. He stepped through it tentatively, his heart pounding in his ears.

The door sealed up behind him. He was trapped.

_____________________________________________________________

It hadn't crossed Sally Hines's mind that someone might have invited her to a party. Sally wasn't the type of girl who got invited to parties. Sally was the type of girl who read fantasy books and stayed up late on scary websites reading about old legends. When Sally got her invitation to Licension Manor only one thought crossed her mind: something spooky was happening. Unlike other girls, she wasn't scared off by this realization, she didn't burn the invitation and locked all the doors. She was excited by it. She immediately made plans. She told her parents she was having a sleepover with a friend, packed up a backpack full of supplies and headed off to the library to do some research.

What Sally had learned was interesting. The real facts of Licension Manor were just as hazy as the myths that had built around it. What she learned was that no one really understood who owned the estate anymore. It had been moved through so many trusts and corporate entities that no one knew who now controlled the decaying house. No one also knew why it was frozen in its state of disrepair. Apparently no work had been on it for at least one hundred and fifty years. It just sat in the grounds, the building slowly crumbling, the grounds growing more wild. And no one cared. Sally grunted in dissatisfaction at her research and moved onto the myths.

There were three main myths to Licension Manor, each as unlikely as the next. The first was the obvious one: an Indian burial mound. Sally crossed that one off her checklist. Too obvious. The second story was more likely: it told of a harsh taskmaster before the Civil War who owned a household of slaves. They had revolted, killed their master, and then were killed themselves by the angry townsfolk. The manor was therefore haunted by three sets of ghosts, each battling for the upper hand. The other story was about Eliza Licension. Ms. Licension was said to be a wealthy widow in the early 18th century. For a woman without a husband, she was surprisingly powerful in the local politics. Rumors of witchcraft were discussed. Allegations were made. And in 1707, the town came to Licension Manor to end her reign. It wasn't clear how. Some accounts said drowning, others burning, and one mentioned some sort of ritual to trap her.

"Slave revolt or witchcraft," Sally said, deciding those were her two best options. She checked out one book and added it to her backpack and then climbing onto her bike she rode out to the manor itself. In the back pocket of her tight jeans was Sally's invitation:

Arrive from the south. The loyal gargoyle shall wait for you. To gain access, you must allow him access to the back door.

Sally tried to understand the riddle. How could she get in the estate if she had to let something else get in too? It was hard to concentrate on the question though as her bottom shifted against the seat of her bike. She always had this problem. She could feel the weight of her seat moving between her thighs, pressed against her quivering netherlips, only the denim of her jeans and the cotton of her panties providing any protection. By the time she arrived at the south wall, Sally was on the edge of a mini orgasm, trembling as she hopped off her bike and chained it to a tree.

The answer to Sally's invitation came soon enough. Perched on a plinth outside the south wall was a small gargoyle. It was an ugly looking thing, the stone of its face creased and angry, its mouth snarling. Its wings spread out as if trying to escape its plinth. While it wasn't very tall, the plinth meant that it at least came up to Sally's waist. She stood in front of it and stared -- the invitation was a very simple riddle. The gargoyle was sporting a very noticeable erection, a narrow, short cock sticking out of its body. It couldn't have been much longer than three inches and barely as wide as two fingers. Sally breathed a sigh of relief at that since she knew it was going into her bottom.

There was none of Kelsey or Luke's hesitation. If the school knew that Sally was this quick to fuck an inanimate object in search of a ghost story, someone would have pranked her long ago. "Got to get you wet first," she said to the gargoyle as she squatted down in front of it. The view from behind was immaculate. Sally's thick, peachy ass squatted down, a hint of her blue and white polka dot panties peeking above her jeans as she wrapped her lips around the stone cock. She took the entire thing in her mouth. Slurping lewdly, Sally gave the small, stone cock the sloppiest blowjob she could give, the saliva coating the stone. There was none of the sweetness that Kelsey had tasted, or the warmth that Luke felt, all there was, was cold stone that Sally licked and salivated over.

12