Haunting of Licension Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better," Sally said with a giggle as she stood up again. The gargoyle's shaft glistened in the moonlight. Her hand dropped to her jeans, unbuttoning them. She wiggled the denim off her plump, sumptuous derriere and down her thick, milky white thighs. Her panties soon followed. Without any embarrassment or hesitation, Sally Hines, the curvy redheaded eighteen-year-old, stood with her jeans and panties around her knees, her creamy, delicious ass exposed to the cool night. Her netherlips were still wet from the bike ride and her fingers collected up her juices and then slipped between the cheeks of her bottom, teasing her tight, puckered hole. Sally was no stranger to anal play. In the heat of a masturbatory moment she had often found her dildo slipping down to her tightest hole.

With the gargoyle's cock coated in her spittle, and her own asshole lubed with her juices, Sally turned to face away from the squat, hideous little monster. The plinth put him at the perfect height. The head of his member prodded at her soft asscheek. Sally bit her lip and reached behind her, taking a handful of each cheek and spreading them, exposing herself in the night. It took a little shifting but soon the tip of the stone cock was nestled against the tight ring of her bottom. She throbbed against it, the anticipation building. Sally had no qualms that while she was doing what the riddle said she was also excited at the naughtiness of what she was doing. With a deep breath, she relaxed her asshole and pushed her bottom back against the cock. The head slipped inside her.

Not even Sally, the ghost believer, the amateur paranormal research, expected what happened next. There was the horrible churning of scraping stone and the gargoyle's clawed hands moved. They grabbed her by the hips. The claws pressed into her skin. She gasped from the tightness. She struggled, but she was completely locked in place, unable to move. Something laughed manically behind her but when she looked awkwardly over her shoulder at the gargoyle it was still just a statue behind her. But one part of it was moving. The cock that had penetrated her tight, round ass was now thrusting. It gave her only a moment to accustom to the cool, hard stone inside her bottom and then it started to fuck her mercilessly.

"Ooooh, oh, oh, God, oh no, no," Sally moaned helplessly as the gargoyle held her tightly in position, its cock sinking into her ass. It wasn't moving and Sally realized with amazement, fear and arousal that what was happening was its cock was growing and shrinking inside her, giving the illusion of thrusts. She gritted her teeth, helpless to the anal ministrations, the blissfully thin cock continuing to push in and out of her exposed backside.

Sally's fearful groans soon turned to breathless moans. She found, like always, the presence of a stiff, hard object inside her virginal, tight bottom exciting. "Yes, God, yes, fuck my butt, fuck it," she moaned to the gargoyle shamelessly. Her own hands, free and unencumbered, didn't try to push the gargoyle's claws from her hips. Instead they disappeared between her thighs, finding her soaked lips, seeking out her sensitive clit begging for attention. The sight would have been one to behold for any voyeurs. Sally, pants around her knees, bent over, gripped by a gargoyle that was pressed inside her round ass. Her red hair bounced around her face as she tried to move her hips back against the stone statue. Her skin, usually so milky, was now pink and flushed.

"Yes, oh fuck, yes, I'm nearly, nearly," Sally panted, begging the gargoyle on. Her orgasm was right there. And then she heard a groan in the wind, loud and stony sounding and something cracked. Looking over her shoulder, Sally watched in unhinged sexual frustration as the gargoyle cracked in front of her eyes, crumbling off of the plinth. The cock snapped and fell out of her hungry, little hole. She moaned in frustration, losing the fullness that drove her orgasm on.

"Fuck!" she screamed, turning around to kick what was left of the gargoyle's ugly face. She couldn't believe it. Was she cursed to sexual dissatisfaction?

It took her a moment to remember why she had done all this in first place. When her mind cleared though she realized she was confronted with hole through the south wall. She took a deep breath to steady herself and hurriedly, and with some difficulty, wiggled her panties and jeans back up over her plump bottom. While the frustration of her denied orgasm lingered, she couldn't hide the excitement at what she had discovered: Licension Manor was really haunted. Magic was real. And she was going to find out more. She didn't even hesitate before stepping inside. When the wall closed up behind her, she only smiled.

"This is so fucking cool."


12