All Comments on 'Haunting of McKay Manor Pt. 01'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 6 years ago
Great start

That made my Favorite list . Will be watching for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow! Where is part 2?qidHVM

More!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Your getting me hooked on another series?! Paranormal incest.

You have a great imagination. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Suspension?

Poor Johnathan had a suspension at the end? Or was that a suspicion perhaps? The concept of your stories is usually very good, but sometimes I find them hard to read because you use the totally wrong word, or just miss words altogether. Perhaps a bit of proofreading might fix that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
k

you have way to meany undone stories you need to finish them

BG187BG187almost 6 years ago
Shipped away

Is her son 16 or a adult. It's weird he's referred to as a child being shipped away to his father.

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
more

great start more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wtf

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wtf is taking so long

Part 2 please!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy start!

Wickedly good... Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting start. Confused lying erotic towards the end. Lots of possibilities in ch 2. Funking with Mom, Jennifer, even Nora ( I read somewhere it's possible to fuck a ghost. Some ghosts have the capacity to form a tangible human body from protoplasms that are in the atmosphere, and if he or she is really horns, can definitely fuck or get funked by a human or animal. I have heard of a male ghost, some sort of a satyr, who had single, lonely woman under mind control and used to come twice a week at dead of night and fuck throughout the night. She was scared of him, she didn't want it, but there was nothing she could do. She had no say in the matter. Then about a year later, all this suddenly stopped and she got back to her normal life. So you can use this in your next chapter or in another of your stories. Good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES