Haunting of McKay Manor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,752 Followers

"You know the drill, Johnathan," Ms. Reeds whispered into his ear. She loved being in charge. She loved the power she welded, namely with those that had a juvenile record. She knew how they wouldn't put up a fight, nor would they jeopardize their chance to remain free. They knew it would only take one bad report from her and they would be back in a six by nine cell. Her hands patting down his chest. Her fingers slipping under the waistband of his jeans before running along the diameter of his waistline. Pressing her breasts into his back cupping Johnathan's jewels. Smiling wickedly, when he wasn't saying a word. Her hands ran down his outer legs, then along his inner thighs cupping his jewels once again. Running her fingers along his taint grabbing handfuls of his ass. "Seems you're clean," Ms. Reeds said patting his ass one last time before moving away.

Johnathan kept his mouth shut as he turned around. This had been going on since he turned eighteen. It was only when he turned eighteen she had become so brazen in her advances, even forcing herself on him on his birthday. Not that his mother knew any of this. It would be her word against his, and Johnathan doubted his mother would believe him. Which she had a right too given everything thing he has done.

"Well, let's go Johnathan, that pee isn't going to magically fill the cup," Ms. Reeds said smiling devilishly. "No, no," shaking her head as she stood in the doorway of the ground floor bathroom. "Drop your pants to your ankles. That way I'll know you don't have something hidden."

Johnathan bit his tongue. They both knew he didn't given that very personal pat down. Yet he did as he was told.

"Mmm... yes, that is nice," Ms. Reeds purred licking her lips as she starred at Johnathan's ass.

Johnathan's body became still as his parole officer pressed herself against his back after he had set aside the cup. His Adams apple bobbed as he saw her arm reaching around him. Her right hand gripping his soft member while her left reached between his legs cupping his balls.

"I think someone has been bad," Ms. Reeds purred lustfully into his ear. "To call me out here when your all alone for a simple thing as a laptop," she said, her tongue teasing his ear, cradling his sack as she stroked his phallus. "I think I need to punish you," Ms. Reeds purred, "You liked it when I fucked you. I know you did. You don't have to say it. Now I think you need to stick this cock back inside of me, or would you rather go back to jail, hmm?"

"N-no," Johnathan stammered.

"Good," Ms. Reeds said, her puffy lips smiled cruelly, her nostrils flared as she enjoyed the power she had over him. "Lower the toilet seat Johnathan," she ordered.

Johnathan kept his face placid as he sat on the toilet seat. His cock twitching as his parole officer lowered her pants in front of him. He kept his disgust from his face as he saw another person's cum dripping out of her cunt. He wondered just how many men had pumped their seed into that loose cunt.

"My pussy is so sore by those bigger than you," Ms Reeds said putting Johnathan down, "Yet that cock will fit perfectly into my ass," she cooed turning around spreading her ass cheeks flashing Johnathan her brown eye. Lathering her fingers in her salvia before lubing up that sticky hole. "Now you just sit there like a good little boy," Ms. Reeds said, posing herself over his lap, her hand gripping his cock. "O...h yes!" she hissed as the head of his cock pressed against her anus. Sucking in a breath as it breached her ass.

Johnathan hated anul. It left his cock covered in shit, and at least to him it seemed the smell lingered even after he showered. His arms dangled at his side thinking over everything that could urge on his orgasm. He wanted to get this over with as fast as he could. Yet as he closed his eyes picturing every naked woman he had ever masturbated to. A chill drifted into the room. Invading Johnathan's mind, peering through his eyelashes Johnathan didn't see the back of his parole officer. No. To his widening shocked eyes, Johnathan saw his naked mother riding his cock.

"Oh?! What's this?" Ms. Reeds smiled triumphantly thinking the swelling of his cock was because of her. Unaware of what truly lurked within of that home.

"No Mom!" Johnathan cried out into his mind as the image of his mother's face peered back at him.

"You like fucking your mother's ass don't you?" something whispered in his mother's voice into his ear. "Doesn't that cock feel good stuffing that tight little hole? Don't you want to feel this always? It's okay baby, there's nothing wrong with fucking your mother." It purred sweetly into his mind. "A mother is supposed to take care of her son's needs, as a son supposed to take care of his mother."

"Oh yes! That's it Johnathan, you like that ass fucking you?!" Ms. Reeds moaned enjoying the feel of a cock in her ass.

"Come on baby fill mama with that cum!" It cooed into Johnathan's mind.

"Fuck!" Johnathan hissed as he dumped his load into Ms. Reeds ass.

"Here," Ms. Reeds said tossing Johnathan a soapy washcloth, "Clean that shitty cock of yours," she giggled menacingly before leaving the bathroom. Gathering her bag, looking one last time back at the bathroom knowing he was her little play toy.

"I didn't expect to see you here, Ms. Reeds. Has Johnathan done something?" Anna sighed tiredly as she entered the door.

"Quite the opposite," Ms. Reeds said, pretending like nothing had just happened. Yet all the while she could feel Johnathan's cum leaking out of her ass. "Your son called me about a laptop he found while unpacking his room. So I came straight over to pick it up, also since I was here I had him do another drug test. That way you don't have to worry about bringing him downtown next week."

"Really?!" Anna said surprised that her son would do something like that.

"Oh yes!" Ms. Reeds nodded her head, "I do believe your son slowly coming to realize the error of his ways. Calling me about the laptop proves that is so. Now I must go, do enjoy your new house," she said smiling warmly at Anna. Yet underneath that smile she was laughing at the woman. Wondering how she would like to know how her son's cum felt like in-between her cheeks.

"I hope so," Anna whispered waving goodbye to her son's parole officer before shutting the door.

"Mom?" Johnathan asked perplexed as to why she was home so early.

"Hello Johnathan," Anna purred sweetly as some strange light flashed across her green eyes as she turned to look at her son. "I just ran into your parole officer."

"Oh?!" Johnathan's heart raced wondering if she heard what he was forced to do in the bathroom.

"Mmmhmm," Anna said slowly sauntering to her son. Her bra (which was sitting on the passenger seat after she had fucked herself silly another four times.) less breasts bounced with each step. Her hands ran up his chest, along his shoulders before pulling Johnathan into a hug. Pressing her breasts into his chest, the feather light touch of her lips danced along his jaw before hovering against his ear. "It seems my talk this morning really got to you. You did the right thing today," she whispered hugging her son tightly.

"Umm... Mom?" Johnathan asked a little weirded out by her behavior.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you home so early?" Johnathan asked trying not to feel how soft his mother's breasts were.

"I must have ate something that didn't agree with me. I just haven't felt right since then," Anna cooed her fingers skimmed along his cheek before giving it a soft pat. "Plus my mind couldn't focus on work, not with you running through it," she said to herself.

"Oh. Then why don't you lay down then," Johnathan said. Wondering why her hug was lasting longer than usual.

"Yes." Johnathan eyed his mother out of the corner of his left eye. Her breath hot against his skin. Her perfume filling his nostrils. Her soft body pressing harder against his. "I think that is a good idea. Why don't you come help your mother put her bed together."

"Because if I stay in your arms any longer my sweet adorable son. Your mother will fuck you right here on the floor, and I don't know if I can live with myself if I did that to you," Anna said to herself. However, that necessarily didn't mean she wouldn't tease her son either. Her ass was always at eye level as she climbed the stairs in front of her son. Ensuring Johnathan got an eyeful with each step.

Four nights later...

Thunder retorted across the land. Lightning snaked its way from one cloud to another that marred the heavenly skies. Rain lashed out at the panes of glass pelting them in torrents of heavy droplets. Johnathan laid on his back, that blue-white light flashing across his chest and exposed left leg.

The brass door knob slowly turned. The hinges produced a slow squeak as some invisible force pushed that heavy wooden door open. Johnathan's hand instinctively reached down pulling his covers up as something gently tugged them down to the foot of the bed. Again slowly, ever so slowly that same force pulled down the covers that hid Johnathan's lanky body.

"Tate." the disembodied voice whispered softly. The mattress decompressed as an invisible knee then another crawled along the bed. "I'm sorry Tate, but your mother is lonely. Please forgive me for what I'm about to do." the spector whispered. "You've been such a great help to me, and mama can no longer resist the thoughts in her head," the spector of Nora McKay slowly materialized over Johnathan's body. Johnathan lightly stirred in his sleep as his boxers slid slowly down his hips. Frost started to form along the inner planes of glass. His breath hung heavy in the air.

"Tate? I pray that you don't wake up, because your mother can't hold back any longer." Gooseflesh ran up Johnathan's body as a soft breath flowed over his soft phallus. Johnathan's muscles rippled in his slumber. His manhood slowly awaking by that haunting touch. Soon Johnathan moaned softly in his sleep as her ghostly head bobbed along his stiffened rod.

"Tate? Do you like how your mother pleases you?" Nora's spector asked. However, her question was an infinite loop that has played over and over again for the past one hundred and fifty odd years. Whatever the answer was has been lost to the winds of time.

The soft breeze caused by the roaring ac unit to keep that house cool during the height of the southern heat. Her quintessence undulated in tight spiral waves as she leaned over Johnathan's body. Replaying the event that started it all.

"I promise Tate you're going to enjoy being with me," Nora's ghost cooed as she maneuvering Johnathan's cock to her ghostly snatch.

Anna stood silently in the hall. Peering through the crack, rolling her tongue in her mouth to ease the dryness of it. Her green eyes fixated on that hard, stout, throbbing cock of her son's as it stood straight in the air. Biting her lower lip as the lightning's bluish white light highlighted her son's cock. Unaware of what was happening within her son's room. Anna's hand instinctively moved down her chest, moving over her breast, along her stomach, and into her pajama pants. Her fingers moved hurriedly through her moistening lips. Her left hand flew to her mouth, muffling any sound that might escape it as she pleasured herself to the sight of that swollen branch.

"Oh Johnathan! How mama wants to feel that. She desperately needs it, so badly!" Anna moaned to herself as her juices flowed. "Please baby, just let me stand here looking at that cock of yours. Please don't hide it away from me." she pleaded slipping two fingers into her juicy peach. Her eyes widen as she saw her son's cock swell. It might have been years' since she felt a cock, yet she never forgot when one was about to cum. "Yes baby! Cum for your dirty, horny, lusting mother!" Anna purred hungrily rubbing hard on her clit so she could cum along with her son. "Oh god! Yes Johnathan! Cum with me, fill my pussy up with that sweet cum!" Her body quaked, her thighs clenched together as she watched roped after rope of his hot seed shot into the air. Anna quickly but quietly raced back to her room, where she could toy with herself until she collapsed in exhaustion.

"Yes Tate! Such a sweet boy you are giving your mother such a huge load," Nora whispered before fading away.

Three days later...

Johnathan sat bored out of his mind as the TV failed to hold his attention. His mind just couldn't let go that it felt like someone else was within their house. Something or someone he couldn't see. Odd things were occurring within the house. Odd cold spots, sounds of doors opening and closing by themselves, items moved to another part of the house when he had set down the item just seconds before. Then there was the woman he saw. The way she looked at him like she knew him, only to disappear if he dared blink. Leaving Johnathan rather perplexed and horny every time she appeared. He could no longer play off the events that he had witnessed as a trick of his withdrawing mind. No. He had to admit at least to himself that something wasn't normal with this house.

"Fuck!" Johnathan cursed softly. If he had a computer he could found out what he needed. Yet his past choices had taken that valuable tool from his hands. Then it left him only one choice - the library. "Mom?" Johnathan said into the phone that was mounted to the wall in the kitchen.

"Yes Johnathan?" Johnathan took a dry swallow at how sexy and sensuous his mother's voice sounded.

"Since I've been good...do you mind if I went to the library?" Johnathan asked hoping to get out of that house if only for a short time. Feeling the temperature starting to drop. He knew it meant one thing - she was coming!

"Hmm...you promise me your not going to use their computers?" Johnathan's mouth hung froze in the shape of an "O". Feeling that invisible touch he has been experiencing for the past three days. "Johnathan?! What's wrong son?" she asked when all she could hear was heavy breathing.

"Sorry, Mom. I got..." his left hand darted out catching on the lip of the counter. His eyes rolled into the back of his head. His body trembled, his toes curling in his old Vans sneakers. How that mysterious touch felt so divine. Caressing his tool in ways not even he perform on himself.

"Yes...cum for your mother," a sweet, soft, and seductive voice whispered into his ear.

"D-d-distracted by the TV," Johnathan stuttered, biting his his lip to muffle the sounds of his breathing. "And no I won't, I'll just use their microfiche if they have that," he said quickly so he could end the call before he came.

"Oh? Is my big...strong... handsome son," that salacious voice purred hungrily, "Trying to hold out on his mother. Don't you know by now mama knows everything about my sweet man, and I want to taste you each and every day. I'm the only one you'll ever need, Tate."

"Well...alright then, but I want you home by seven. I thought maybe...you and I could...watch this movie together," Anna blushed hard, her auburn hair hid her rosy cheeks. So that Carla couldn't see the need in her eyes.

"Sure," Johnathan said through clenched teeth, all so he could end the call.

"Okay. Be safe sweetheart," Anna said before hanging up.

"What's this?" cooed that sinful voice, "I told you, Tate. Don't be afraid to cum for your mother."

"Oh god! Fuck!" Johnathan howled as he soiled his underwear.

"That's my sweet boy, always good to his mother," the voice said breathlessly before disappearing all together.

Johnathan raced through the house, his fingers zipping his pants zipper after a quick change. He dared not to stay any longer within that house. Not after whatever it was just jacked him off.

"What the fuck!" Johnathan yelled at the house from down the driveway. "Who the fuck is Tate anyway?!" he grumbled kicking a stone sending it skipping along the asphalt pavement. Two miles he walked, two miles in that blistering heat until a caring driver pulled over to the side of the road.

"Do you need a ride?" asked the chipper woman.

"Sure, umm...you wouldn't be able to get me close to the library?" Johnathan asked looking into the window.

"Certainly. I can do you one better," she said smiling warmly at Johnathan as he slid into the seat. "So why didn't you drive yourself?"

"Don't have a car," Johnathan said matter-of-fact, "Plus we just moved here so I wouldn't know which way to go anyway."

"Oh?! Where did you move to?" the woman asked taking the first left towards the library.

"Just some weird old house on..." Johnathan said giving the woman the address.

"Really?!" Johnathan was a little shocked by the woman's answer. Since they had moved in everyone he had meet had a certain fear about their new home. They wouldn't come out and say it, he could see the fear of that place in their eyes. Yet her enthusiasm threw him off kilter. "As anyone ever told your family the history of that place?" she asked glancing at him with a knowing look.

"No...that's why I'm going to the library," Johnathan said as nicely as he could. His hands shot toward the dash as the woman slammed on her brakes.

"Then come over to my office, we have so much more then you can ever find at the library. Trust me in this!" she said. Her hands holding onto his left forearm, her brown eyes held glee within them.

"Umm..."

"Please! I'm Jennifer by the way," she said holding out her hand.

"Johnathan," he said shaking her hand.

"Here," Jennifer said after digging through her purse for the business card she had made for their group. Johnathan's thumb ran along the raised letters on the card. Reading the name "ParaHunters" as his eyes moved along the card. "We can help you. I know we can," Jennifer said vehemently nodding her head.

"Help? How?" Johnathan asked skeptical of it all. Then again, just a week ago he knew ghost didn't exist. Now, however, all that has been blown out of the water, how was he to deal with things that he knew nothing of?

"I don't know, until me and my team visits the house," Jennifer said tapping her chin, "We might not be able to do anything for you, or we might be able to cleanse the house. However, a detailed investigation needs to be conducted before anything like that can happen. But how about first I show you my office and we can tell you everything about that house. Well...everything we could obtain since the last family wouldn't allow us to investigate."

"Sure, I guess. It couldn't hurt," Johnathan admitted.

"Excellent!" Jennifer said excitedly clapping her hands, "I'll even give you a ride home afterwards."

"I got to say, I never get over the feeling whenever I look at this place," Jennifer said looking upon the McKay manor as they set in the driveway. "Maybe..."

"Hmm?" Johnathan asked as her opened the care door.

"Would you mind if I came over tomorrow? Just so I can get a lay of the land per sa," Jennifer said eager to finally be within those walls. If even a fraction of the information they had was real, there was no telling what if anything they might experience.

"I guess..." Johnathan said scratching his chin.

"Sweet!" Jennifer said excitedly before composing herself. "Ahem!" clearing her throat, "Would ten o'clock be alright with you?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. See you tomorrow then," Jennifer called out the window before driving off.

"Johnathan?!" Anna called out as the front door opened.

"Yeah, Mom," Johnathan said closing the door behind him.

soul71
soul71
6,752 Followers