All Comments on 'Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 10'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 4 years agoAuthor
More on the way!

Chapters 1 - 20 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica three to four weeks apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks for reading!

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

Very yummy and very sexy too! Thank you!

octabrainoctabrainover 4 years ago

A marvellous story indeed!

I guess Eloise would be free if a child sired by Daniel will be born.

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15over 4 years ago
Fantastic story...

I've read them all and what a great read and fantastic story line! You are truly a gifted author! Very much looking forward to the next chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE!

I definitely want to see how "The Haunting of Palmer Mansion" turns out.

When you have the time, I'd also like to see the conclusions to "Something In The Water" and "The Dark Stone" too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I love the way you write. Please never stop. I can honestly say I feel somewhat addicted to your stories, and I thank you for that.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Chapter 10 was the last chapter I was able to find on the other sites. So, it's all new to me from here on. Can't wait to see who else joins Daniel's harem.

GioSoloGioSoloalmost 3 years ago
Nice Dark Stone reference

I saw someone mention that the stone was from this story when I read it, but I didn’t know how they were going to be connected. I’m enjoying this story, but I do dislike whenever Thomas comes up. I assume his sister will end up having sex with Thomas too which I hope you just gloss over it like you did Penelope. Nevertheless, can’t wait to finish reading this and maybe checking out some of your other stories.

P.S. Just ignore the negative criticism you get like I saw on Coyote’s Trick. For the most part it’s just dicks throwing temper tantrums.

RazzakelRazzakelover 2 years ago

Another one joins Danny's harem. Love seeing a harem grow!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous