Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough ... enough ..." After cumming, Daniel was a bit sensitive and Khadra kept sucking and sucking. Gently pulling on her hair, he removed himself from her mouth. "Thank you, Mrs. Samatar."

"Call me ... Khadra." Her small breasts rose and fell under her dress as she tried to catch her breath. "Is the poison out?" She never took her eyes off the monstrous beast as she sat back on the bed, her weight resting on her butt.

"I'm sorry, no." Daniel shook his head and gently pushed her onto her back. He could tell Eloise needed more. And, as he lifted Khadra's dress to her waist and spread her legs, he needed more, too.

"Wait, wait, oooohhhhhhhhhhhh." Khadra felt him pull her panties to the side and press that massive head against her opening. It slipped right in. Why was she so wet for someone other than her husband? She found herself willingly hunching her hips up against the teenager and placing her hands on his skinny butt. She pressed him into her and stifled a moan. "Slow, slow, slooowwwwwwww. I've never had anything this big."

"Okay." Daniel let his dick slip inch by inch into her tight pussy. She was so much smaller than Julie and Penelope. He realized he was taller than her and he might even outweigh her. She felt so different wiggling under him.

Soon, he bottomed out and then got into a good pace sawing in and out of her pussy with long, easy strokes. He looked down at her contorted face, with his cum on her chin, and quickened the pace a little. He had just enough experience now to know she was about to cum.

"Daniel ... Daniel ... oooohhhhhh. What is happening to meeeeeeeeee?" Khadra opened her legs further and her hips convulsed as he hit some deep spot inside her she hadn't known about until that very moment. Who knew pleasing a man could be so wonderful for the woman?

"Ssshhhhhh." Daniel put a hand over her mouth to quiet her as she moaned through her orgasm.

"I thought ... I was ... caring for you ... but you treat me ... like a queen." Khadra's words were muffled by Daniel's fingers. She surrendered the last bit of resistance and let the humping teenager do with her as he willed.

"Sure ... just keep it down ... okay?" Daniel removed his hand from her mouth and put both hands under her and grabbed her tight ass for leverage.

"Ow, ow, ow." Khadra pushed at his shoulders. "Too deep."

"Sorry." Daniel stopped his hips. "How's this?" He started his motion up again, going very slow.

Khadra nodded up at him.

"And this?" He moved a little faster.

"It is good."

"And ... this?" Daniel now slammed into her with long, powerful strokes.

"I can ... uh ... uh ... take it." Khadra nodded up at her blue-eyed paramour. "You're making me ... have ... another one." She shuddered out another orgasm.

Khadra didn't know how much time passed, but it was three or four of her mind-shattering orgasms later when she felt Daniel begin to tremble on top of her.

"Gonna cum ... again." Sweat dripped down Daniel's face. His hips smashed into her hips over and over again. The mattress dipped under them with each thrust. The bed squeaked, making too much noise. But Daniel couldn't stop himself.

"Not -" But Khadra never got to say inside me. She felt the eruption in her vagina and it carried her off on her most intense orgasm yet. When she arrived back in the here and now, they lay motionless in bed, Daniel breathing heavily on top of her.

"You're amazing ... Khadra." Daniel smiled down at her.

Khadra stared in wonder up into his blue eyes. "You are ... a force of nature." Much to her disbelief, Daniel's hips started moving again, his penis sliding inside her once more. "I did not ... banish all the demons ... did I?" Khadra looked up at him with wide eyes. She raised her feet high in the air to give him better access to her vagina.

"I hope not." Daniel's dick made unsettling sounds as Khadra's pussy squelched with their cum.

"You can't release inside again." Khadra leaned her head back and tried not to moan. "I could get pregnant."

"Sure thing." Daniel humped away at the Somali wife.

Silently, from the other side of the room, Eloise watched the mating pair. Her white smile was full of motherly warmth. Her freckled face was whole and unbroken, but she wasn't quite back to her old self. Not yet. She rubbed her tummy out of habit and found the flatness there discomfiting. She did her best to hide the sounds of sex from the rest of the house, tucking this room away for the time being. She watched the dark wife fall to her handsome boy and silently cheered him on when he dumped a second load inside her some time later.

The world was back on its axis. And with any luck, Eloise would be back to full strength soon. She faded away as Daniel rolled off Khadra.

"I cannot believe that happened. Give me your shirt." Khadra's vagina was still pulsing with pleasure.

"Okay." Daniel took off his shirt and handed it to her.

"Thank you." Khadra balled it up and placed it between her legs. His stuff was already leaking out of her. "You better return to your bedroom."

"Yeah, good idea." He hopped off the bed and pulled on his pants. "When can I see you again?"

"You cannot." Khadra looked up at him from her position lying on the bed, holding the shirt between her legs. Her dress still bunched around her waist. Her black hair formed a halo around her head on the blanket. "I need to get cleaned. And then I will leave this house and never return."

"Really?" Daniel looked around the room. He saw no sign that Eloise had returned. Had this been a failure?

"However I may feel toward you, this house cannot tempt me away from my husband. From my life. I will walk home in the dark this night and never return. I will -" The bed shook as Daniel jumped back on the bed next to her. She looked at him in surprise.

"I'm sorry, you just look so pretty." He kissed her, gently nibbling on her bottom lip.

She tried to push him away, but soon she was eagerly sucking on his tongue. Not long after that, she was riding him with vacant eyes and slack jaw. It was almost dawn when they finally finished mating.

Daniel left her to return to his room, and Khadra did her best to clean up the mess. She was too tired to leave for home when she was done, so just as the sun came up, she set her head down on the pillow and drifted off to sleep.