All Comments on 'Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 11'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tie In.

Wait so is this perhaps the origin of the Dark Stone? And there might be more of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not one new chapter is ever a let down.

I want this story to continue for a long time, if possible. Also, I can't wait until Danny has sister incest. She will fall in love with him after that. Yummy.

dokonodokonoover 4 years ago

This is just like the best story... Love this series.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always too short

I really enjoy this story.

Thanks.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienover 4 years ago
Love this series

Always great to see a new chapter. Can’t wait for more.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 4 years agoAuthor
More on the way

Thanks for your comments! Yes, this is the origin of The Dark Stone. And yes, Brittney will get more involved, but you'll have to wait another 8 chapters or so.

Chapters 1 - 22 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica three to four weeks apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dark stone and palmer mansion crossover???

i think we just got history of the dark stone series...love it possible crossover of haunting of palmer mansion characters and the dark stone as well as possible new series since there were 13 fragments...

backdoorman1backdoorman1about 4 years ago

great story! but looking for additional chapters..? I only see ch1 on Substar..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very erotic story my dear.

I am big fan of your work and these series.

One request my dear.

Can you add more Islamic words when khadra having sex.

For example Allah bless me with baby, muslim say assalamualaikum as greetings , you can use when she talk with Daniel. Can you include her praying while Daniel fucks her from behind. She worship his cock.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

For illustrations of the positions Eloise taught Daniel go to badgirlsbible.com. They even have instructions. Have a look or just google the names.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous