All Comments on 'Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 14'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SaberySaberyabout 4 years ago
Nice

Nice now we see mother daugther action but i like to ask when you gone update something in water

dokonodokonoabout 4 years ago

The best story ever made

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienabout 4 years ago
Another great chapter

You did it again. Great plot developments. Amazing description and use of language. The only complaint is we had to wait the whole month of April to get this chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need more sooner

I hate to be that guy but can you make them longer your stories rock and i cant get enough

boobfuckerboobfuckerabout 4 years ago
The best series on this site!

You keep un amazing us, mr Rawlyrawls!. Am so curious to where the story will lead. and to know that a possible threesome between mom and the twins is in store is having to wait 3-4 weeks from now an absolute torture!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kink Supreme

I love the tribbing. And lactation. And lactating and tribbing. Fuckin' hot, man.

syd_v63syd_v63about 4 years ago

Like the story

Like I said the story is great but the sex scenes are too short. The sex scenes are too brief and lack the detail and imagination that the other parts of the story have. This is often the problem with stories on this site, striking a balance of Story with Eroticism. How much do you tease, how intrigue do you have, and how much raw sex is enough. I’m finding here the raw sex is entirely too brief. You’ve had three sexual encounters on what is the second page of this chapter and not one of them was detailed or enticing. If I hadn’t been committed to the story thus far I’d have given up a long time ago. Loosing one star from five for me.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsabout 4 years agoAuthor
More on the way

Chapters 1 - 26 are complete including the finale. Chapters will arrive on Literotica three to four weeks apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good to see you

I was beginning to worry you had fallen victim to COVID-19... Now I'm glad to see another installment -- even though your own site is far ahead. Thanks!

SweatermeatSweatermeatabout 4 years ago
Movie

This is amazing and should be made into a movie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next Part

Loving this series! When will the next part be posted? It’s been over a month and I cannot wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ch 15

We wait in hope !

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Penelope to the rescue. So, when will Julie admit to herself that she is pregnant? What happened to Khadra and Maxamed? Will Danny and Brittney ever get together? What about Brad and George? What about Frederick and Thomas? Was Eloise moving the bear? Wow, it's really getting complex, but loving every minute of it. 5 Stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Danny should fuck Brittney with mom

bobbyblubobbyblu2 months ago

Great story, but can't Eloise buff the kid up a little. He must look like a circus freak with his clothes off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous