Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 16

Story Info
Pregnancy strikes.
6.2k words
4.71
72.2k
72

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers

This will make more sense if you read the earlier parts. Don't worry, they're fun, action packed, and build the tension. Read them first! Also, all characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older. Enjoy.

"If its bride is my wife, the house takes my life," Maxamed rocked back and forth on his sofa, whispering to himself in the dark room. "It's a colonizer. My nation but its plantation. The house will furrow into her soil a crop of toil." He wasn't sure what he was saying. "The house will supplant me as it delves her. I have seen it. That is prophesy. I have a foretoken. The house has spoken."

"Maxamed?" Khadra walked into her living room and switched on the light. "Who are you talking to?"

"No one, my darling." Maxamed stood, took his wife's hand, and gently kissed her dark knuckles. "You are radiant this evening."

"You are acting so strange. I think the Andersons' place still pulls at your mind, husband." She drew her hand away from him gently. "Maybe I should go back there and see if I can get us some closure."

"No, no, no," Maxamed hissed. "Never go back there. It wants you." He looked around the room like a hunted animal. "Where are the children?"

"At my mother's." Khadra sighed. She missed the kids. They were always at her parents' recently.

"Good, good." Maxamed nodded and leaned onto Khadra's shoulder with all his weight. "You are mine and it cannot have you," he whispered in her ear. "I have seen what it would do, and you would never be the same."

"There, there, Maxamed." Khadra patted him on the back tenderly and steered him toward their room. "I am yours, never fear. Let's get you to bed. It's late."

"Yes, I fear it is too late." Maxamed let his wife guide him to bed and tuck him in. "But maybe I can change the course of things to come."

"Maybe." Khadra kissed her husband on the cheek. "Now get some rest. You'll feel better in the morning."

~~

"Mom?" Daniel looked over at his bedside clock. It was almost morning. "Wake up." He and his mother had really gone at it last night, and she'd fallen asleep still mounted on him. His dick was big enough to stay inside her even when soft. Daniel ran his hands down her soft sides and over the wonderful curve of her hips. Her large breasts pressed into his clavicle, and her head rested on the pillow with her mouth right next to his ear. He could hear her gentle breathing as she slept. "It's almost morning, Mom. You have to go back to Dad."

"What ... what was that ... pumpkin?" Julie opened her eyes. It took her a moment to figure out where she was. When she realized it was her son's room, her blood froze. "What time is it?" Goodness, was that his soft penis still inside her vagina? Her pussy gave an involuntary squeeze. Oh, no, and he was growing.

"It's four-thirty." Daniel's fingers pressed into the soft, pliable flesh of her butt even as he knew she needed to leave.

"Oh, dear, oh, dear." Julie lifted her hips and pulled him out of her. Cold semen ran down her legs. "I was worried this would happen. If your father ever found out ..." She picked up her bra and panties, finding them on the floor in the moonlight. The cold air sent goosebumps along her arms and legs. She wrapped her nakedness in a robe. "I have to go, sweetie." Julie turned for the door.

"Bye, Mom. I love you."

"I love you, too." Julie turned back to the bed and hurried over to Daniel. She kissed him on the lips and on his soft cheek, then rushed for the door. "I'll see you at breakfast in a few hours." She looked back over her shoulder as she opened the door and could see her eighteen-year-old son's penis very hard again and sticking up in the air. It was such a beautiful sight.

"Mom?"

"Yeah?" Julie stopped in the doorway.

"Remember that time we did it after you were running on the treadmill in the basement?" Daniel watched her soft, pretty face hovering in the shadows.

"Yeah." Julie shivered when she thought about how he had taken her from behind on their washing machine.

"Could you, maybe ... um ... go for a run naked on the treadmill when I get home from school?"

"Naked? No, Danny. I can't do that. My breasts need support. And your father will be home this afternoon, and so will your sister for that matter. Why would you even ask such a thing?" Her question came out harsher than intended.

"Sorry." Daniel hung his head. "I just thought it would be sexy."

"Sexy?" The thought of pleasing her insatiable teenager was still quite new and titillating to Julie. He really did want her. "Maybe another time, okay?"

"Okay." Daniel watched her robed figure disappear out the door. He needed to fap. Just thinking about her jiggly body on that treadmill sent waves of pleasure through his nerves.

~~

"Do you hear that, honey?" George stopped working on a drywall patch in the guest bedroom, kneeling on the floor and listening.

"What?" Julie paused as she made the bed. Brad and Penelope would be staying with them tomorrow night, and she wanted the guest room ready for them. She listened to the house. "It sounds like ticking. It's a clock, George." She finished tucking in the top sheet.

"I know it's a clock." George put down his tools, took off his gloves, and stood. The way his wife filled that dress was otherworldly. It hurt his heart to gaze on her beauty. "But we don't have a grandfather clock. Or any ticking clock for that matter." He moved up behind her and grabbed her wide hips. His hand moved up her belly. There was more of a curve there than he remembered. Maybe those larger breasts were a harbinger of more fat to come. George didn't care.

"Stop, George. I'm making the bed." Julie pushed his hands away. "Maybe it's water dripping somewhere." But Julie knew it was a clock. She'd never seen it, but she'd heard it for months.

"I hope not. Can you imagine that disaster?" He spun her around and kissed his wife on the lips.

"You're filthy from work, George. Maybe later." Julie half-heartedly pushed him away again.

"You look too good, Jules." With a smile, George pushed her down on the bed, lifted her dress, and mounted her.

"You need a condom." But Julie didn't insist on it. She let him have his way. It was only fair that he got a turn after what his son had done to her last night.

"I'll be ... careful." George pulled her panties aside and entered her. Three minutes later, he lay panting on top of her, completely spent. "How was that?"

"Amazing," Julie lied. She'd barely felt him. It had ended almost before it begun. She'd spent so much of her life thinking that sex with George was good sex. She'd been so wrong. "Now get off, I have to make the bed again."

"Give me a ... minute." George huffed and puffed.

"Your son and daughter-in-law are sleeping here tomorrow. In this very bed. Have you no shame, Mr. Anderson?" Julie swatted at his shoulder playfully, thinking of all the times Daniel had destroyed her pussy in George and Julie's marital bed.

"None." George rolled off his wife and pulled up his pants. "Back to work, I guess."

~~

"Dude, your sister-in-law is here again." Hassan nudged Daniel as he watched the gorgeous blonde woman stroll across the library. She was perfectly put together with a black purse slung over her shoulder, a knee-length green dress that hugged her curves wonderfully, and just a touch of makeup. Hassan tried not to drool.

"Really?" Daniel looked up. He was sitting on the floor near the stacks with a book in his lap. He dropped in his bookmark and closed his copy of Psycho. "I better go see what she wants."

"Yeah, you better." Hassan nodded and watched Daniel stand up and amble across the library.

The librarian, Mrs. Nancy Pemberton, caught sight of Penelope. "Miss Riley? What're you doing back here?"

"It's Mrs. Anderson now." Penelope held up her left hand so Nancy could see her ring. "I'm here to pick up my brother-in-law."

"Ah, so you married Brad after all. Good for you." Although Nancy didn't really mean it. Brad was obnoxious. Nothing like his thoughtful younger brother. Nancy watched the young man greet his sister-in-law. Nancy looked over at Daniel. "Last time I saw this young woman, she was Homecoming Queen. She was radiant."

"Thank you kindly, Mrs. Pemberton." Penelope turned to Daniel. And took him by the shoulder. "Come along now, it's time for your doctor's appointment."

"Right." Daniel picked up his backpack on the way out and gave a quick wave to Hassan. His friend waved back, but his eyes were glued to Penelope's butt. "I must have forgot," Daniel said. "Bye, Mrs. Pemberton."

"Keep reading, Mr. Anderson," the librarian called after him.

"I will." Daniel let Penelope hustle him down the hall. "What's your rush? I said I'd visit tomorrow."

"It's been three days," Penelope whispered in his ear. "Four days is too long." She looked around the hall, saw no one, and gave his little butt a smack. "You have a jacket?" Penelope collected her down jacket from a hook by the school's main entrance.

"No." Daniel only had on jeans and a sweater.

"It's snowing, Danny." She gave him a mock serious look. "If you catch cold and die, I'll be very upset."

"You'll have to keep me warm, Pen."

"Mission accepted." She smacked his butt again and herded Daniel out of the school into the falling snow.

~~

From the warmth of her office, Mrs. Erin Haskins watched the pair of Andersons walk shoulder to shoulder into the parking lot. Little white flakes swirled around them. Typical of the boys at the high school, Daniel had neglected to bring a jacket. As principal, Erin always tried to remind the boys that they weren't impervious to cold. Youth made one feel invincible. It didn't make one invincible.

This odd couple had Erin's attention. She strummed her fingers on her desk as she sipped at her coffee. She could see her own reflection superimposed on the retreating Andersons. She was a chubby, middle-aged woman in a dark skirt suit, with her brown hair in a sensible ponytail. The Andersons were a couple of young people having a good time, pushing, playfully hitting, and altogether too close. They looked like lovers to Erin's trained eye. But of course, that was impossible. Right? Erin didn't know Penelope's family, but she knew Julie and George Anderson from church. Daniel was a good kid. The pair got into an SUV. Erin turned back to her monitor and pulled up some files on the computer.

Penelope had been in to see Daniel often these past few months. Doctors' appointments, was it? Erin would have to see about that. Erin checked Daniel's grades. They'd been falling lately. Erin's son had dated Daniel's twin sister for a little while. She'd have to ask Ted about the Andersons when she got home. She sighed, turned, and watched the SUV leave the parking lot. Erin didn't know what was going on, but she trusted her gut. And her gut said something fishy was happening right under her nose.

~~

"I'd forgotten you were Homecoming Queen." Daniel looked over at Penelope. She seemed so serious with her blue eyes staring at the road. That was probably a good thing, he didn't want them skidding on some ice and ending up in a ditch.

"Oh, yeah. The funny thing about it was Brad didn't win Homecoming King." Penelope took her right hand off the wheel and reached into Daniel's lap. She deftly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and then pulled out his heavy, semi-rigid cock. It was so warm in her cold fingers.

"Maybe just keep both hands on the wheel?" Daniel liked the attention, but he liked living even more. The snow flew up against the windshield and it reminded him of how stars looked when a starship from one of his beloved movies went warp speed.

"Brad was so jealous of DeQuan. He thought I was cheating on him with the captain of the football team. What a dummy, right?" Penelope smiled and risked a glance at Daniel. Her hand stroked his dick up and down. With each pump it got bigger and bigger. "Maybe he figured I'd cheat because that's what he would have done." Penelope laughed at that thought, a soft jingling sound. "With a girl I mean. Everyone had a crush on DeQuan. They all loved the King. But stupid little teenager me only had eyes for Brad."

"Uh ... Pen?" Daniel loved the thought of Brad jealous of the Homecoming King and Penelope's steadfast faithfulness. The thought so caught his imagination that his balls churned.

"You remember the fight Brad had senior year?" Penelope's white smile widened. "He had a black eye for graduation, remember? That was DeQuan. Brad, dumb-dumb that he is, accused DeQuan of stealing his girl and took a swing at him. Of course, DeQuan defended himself."

"I'm going to ... cum ... Pen."

"Oh." Penelope pulled over to the curb on the deserted suburban street. "We can't have you making a mess of my car." She looked around, let the car idle, and then lowered her head to Daniel's lap. She gagged a little as she forced his monstrous length down her throat. What a powerful feeling. With her left hand she massaged his heavy balls. To think, those hanging testicles would be banging against her ass soon. Her pussy creamed.

"My ... Homecoming ... Queen," Daniel said. With snow softly falling around their car, Daniel grunted and emptied himself straight into her belly. The sounds of her hungry gulping filled the car.

Penelope carefully cleaned the head with her tongue. Eventually, she leaned back into her own seat and smiled. "There now, let's get you back to my place." She put the car back in drive and pulled out onto the road. She noticed Daniel hadn't tucked away his still hard dick. That was fine by her. Every moment she got to see that thing was a gift.

Ten minutes later, Penelope only wore her bra. She pressed her hands up against the front hallway wall. The framed pictures danced with each thrust she absorbed from the back. "I ... ugh ... ugh ... ugh ... love it, Danny. You're ... turning me inside ... out." She could feel his fingers pressed into the flesh around her hips and the desire they conveyed was sublime.

"Don't have sex with ... Brad ... for a week." Daniel looked at one of the bouncing photographs, a wedding shot with Penelope's veil pushed back and a big smile on her face. Little did that woman know she'd soon give in to a boy sitting in the crowd that day.

"Why?" Penelope looked at a different photo. She and Brad on their honeymoon, both in their swimsuits on the beach. Brad was so tan, and muscled. But it turned out he wasn't big where it counted.

"I just want ... him to go without ... a little bit." Daniel reached a hand up and pulled on her hair.

"Okkkkayyyyy ... ggggggzzzzzzzzzzz ..." Penelope came while looking at her unsuspected past self so happy on the beach. When she recovered, Daniel was still giving it to her from behind with long, powerful strokes. "I ... I ... have to tell you ... something."

"Yeah?"

"I'm ... I'm ..." It was so hard to say, but she desperately wanted Daniel to know. "I'm ... pregnant."

"What?" Daniel stopped thrusting and held his dick all the way inside her. "Really? Is it Brad's?" He loosened his grip on her hair.

Penelope shook her head and wiggled her pale butt back into him.

"Is it ... mine?"

Penelope nodded and looked back over her shoulder. "It's a good thing, Danny. I want your baby."

"I thought you were on the pill?" Daniel could feel her pussy squeezing him as he held himself motionless inside her. The flood of emotions was contradictory and confounding.

"It happens." Penelope shrugged. Especially when you forget to take your pill for some crazy reason, she didn't say.

"Should I pull out? I mean, will I hurt the baby?"

"No. It's fine." Penelope bounced her butt against him to get some rhythm back. "Do me, Danny."

"Wow." Daniel put his hands back on her hips and moved slowly in and out, gradually picking up the pace. "What are we going to do about it?"

"I don't ... oh ... know, Danny. I'll have the baby ... with Brad ... I guess." Penelope could feel the surge of another orgasm approaching. She had told him he was a father. She was the first to give him that gift, not that stupid girlfriend of his. That made her so proud. "We'll figure it all out ... aaahhhhhhhh ... later."

The glass in the picture frames rattled as Daniel moved closer to his own orgasm. He'd planted a seed inside his sister-in-law, and it had taken root. The idea was unsettling, but also deeply compelling. He thought about all the times he'd cum in his mother. Had they really dodged that bullet? And Khadra, too. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh." He unloaded in Penelope's pussy, thinking about all the babies he could make.

When they had both settled a bit, Penelope pulled him out of her, turned, and dropped to her knees. She worked with her tongue to clean up their combined cum. Between licks, she looked up at Daniel. "Can I be your ... girlfriend?" He tasted so salty and so good. "I mean ... I know you already have this mysterious girlfriend." She popped him in her mouth, swirled her tongue, and then popped him out again. "But can I be your secret girlfriend, too?"

What could Daniel say? He'd already knocked her up. "Of course, Pen. You're my secret girlfriend, too."

"Oh, so your other girlfriend is a secret?" Penelope gave each of his balls a kiss and stood up. She walked down the hall to retrieve her clothes. She needed to get Daniel back to school.

"I didn't say that." Daniel dressed himself, watching Penelope's wide, pale butt shimmy as she pulled on her panties.

"Yes, you did." Penelope turned and winked at him. "I'll figure it out someday, smartypants."

"Whatever, Pen." Daniel sighed and pulled on his shoes. "I have a test in a little bit, can you take me to school?"

"Of course." Penelope went to fetch her purse. "I'm sure you'll ace it. You always were such a nerd." She rolled her eyes playfully at him, but closely gauged his reaction. He laughed it off and Penelope breathed a sigh of relief. She knew he was sometimes sensitive about her teasing him. "Are you still coming over tomorrow?"

"Sure." Daniel walked up and gave her butt a smack through her dress. He thought about saying something about the baby, but still didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry about the baby, Danny." Penelope put her hand on her stomach. "Brad will think it's his. It'll all be fine."

"Yeah." Daniel nodded. "It'll be fine." And he followed Penelope to the garage to get back to his test on time.

~~

The cold air in the basement settled around Julie as she undressed. First, she took off her running shoes. Then her socks, yoga pants, panties, shirt, and sports bra. She stood naked and shivered. The treadmill came to life when she pressed start and stepped on. It gradually increased speed, until she was at a good jog. Her boobs took long bounding lunges, from side to side and up and down. They hurt, but not as much as Julie expected.

It was time for the twins to get home from school and normally she wouldn't expect anyone to come down to the basement. But she'd left Daniel a very nice note on his desk telling him where to find her and what state of disrobe she'd be in. So, Julie expected her son to arrive any minute.

"What in heaven's name are you doing, Jules?" George stood at the bottom of the basement stairs, watching his naked wife jog on the treadmill. The way her butt shook with each step was mesmerizing, but also scandalous. What if someone other than her husband had wandered down into the basement?

Julie looked over her shoulder and nearly tumbled from the treadmill. She caught her balance with a hand on the rail and lifted her feet off the rotating belt. "George. I was just ..." She stepped off the treadmill completely and covered her boobs and brown bush with her hands and arms.

"What? You were just what?" George walked across the basement toward the laundry room. "You're lucky it was me that found you running like some crazy hippie in the nude. The twins are due home any minute. What if one of them walked down here?"

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,189 Followers
12