All Comments on 'Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 16'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So glad tHHat you have picked up this wonderful story once again.

I can't say that I'm going to miss Semitar. While I'm anxious to watch this tale unfold, I am not in a.hurry to see.its completion.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
A very good addition!

A very good addition indeed. It's nice to see some evolution in the story, one male down... I like it! Thank you!

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
More on the way

Chapters 1 - 26 are complete including the finale. Chapters will arrive on Literotica three to four weeks apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks for reading!

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienalmost 4 years ago
Great.

The only thing good about 2020 has been this series. Looking forward to the next chapter

TheInsanePumkinCarverTheInsanePumkinCarveralmost 4 years ago
Great chapter!

Julie and Penelope are some really great characters and I love how they interact with Daniel. Can't wait to see how their pregnancies are handled in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love these characters

these are very well written characters 👍. i love Julie the most. I'd love to see more interactions between Julie and her daughter. the plot is so interesting that I want a Netflix series based on this for real. can't wait for the next chapter 😍.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disturbing

That part when Palmer mentions dismembering his wife was disturbing. A boned-killer for sure. Ugh I don’t think I’ll keep reading these anymore. I could handle the incest but this is too far.

DivwayDivwayalmost 4 years ago
This brings in a new and sinister development...

Julie I thought was already with Daniel's child, along with his sister. The next-door neighbor and some others when they had the baby shower, and now Penelope. One lucky man.

Dam that teacher is maybe going to be part of the tic-tock of the grandfather clock. Her involvement sounds like it could bring her on to his cock or more. Love how you introduce these new scenario's Annabelle.

I like some others agree this has the hallmarks of an adult Netflix series. Keep them coming. I, like so many others, are addicted to this wonderfully crafted story.

Regards

Divway

octabrainoctabrainalmost 4 years ago

Agreed with JxxxTolkien. The best story of 2020!

boobfuckerboobfuckeralmost 4 years ago
Marvellous!

Incredible series this is. Many thanks! I tried to buy them from your subscribe site, but my credit cards are rejected time after time! They work fine on other sites, so I do not know what happens. Will have to wait another month, sigh! Am looking forward to a possible triangle between the twins and their mom! It might not happen, but as a fantasy it works miracles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 17 !

It’s nearly 5 weeks since Pt 16 came out !

YourMommysDaddyYourMommysDaddyover 3 years ago
Watch out, there's a Monster coming!

Who would think that you could laugh at something in a erotic story?

But you've made it happen several time now. Boy, what a guilty pleasure.

So now we have a new piece of the puzzle. Frederick doesn't just have some anger issues.

I love how Penny is keeping score. First to be knocked up by Daniel. It's a very "mean girl click brain thing" to do.

Lots of baby bump are coming to the Palmer Mansion. Penny, Mom, and Karkat.

Three pregnant women and a pregnant Female ghost.

That's more dangerous then Frederick! lol!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Okay, so you killed of Maxamed, no great loss there. But why didn’t Frederick go after Daniel when he was tide to the chair or even let him mate Khadra? So, Frederick is an agent of God and Eloise is a witch in league with Lucifer. Frederick Kills Eloise chops her up and sticks her in this clock. Eloise’s spirit while being seductive seems to be caring and protective while Frederick (the agent of God) is a homicidal killer. And what about this new character from school. Damn, I hope you were able to sort all this out in the remaining chapters. I have faith in you. 5 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com