Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers

"So, what do we do about the note?" Daniel watched her chest rise and fall. He noticed that her suit was looser on her than when they'd first arrived.

"Nothing." Erin still had her hand resting on Daniel's thigh. She moved her fingers and felt the rough material of his jeans. "They mean for us to sin, Daniel. And we won't give them the satisfaction."

"Oh." Daniel warmed to the feeling of her hand on him. It had been so long since he'd been touched by a woman. "Well, we'll leave in spring then."

"Right." Erin nodded her head. It was the only sensible notion.

~~

Weeks turned into months, and the pair lived their secluded life in the cabin. Spring never came. Snowfalls came and went, but the thaw didn't arrive. Erin gave up on some of her modesty, hanging her skirt and jacket by the door to be used only when she ventured into the cold. She let her blouse hang down over her butt, so at least the young man couldn't see too much of what her tights revealed.

Erin began helping more around the cabin. She would occasionally brave the snow and go out and bring in firewood from the stack near the front door. She cooked sometimes, but it was so easy to burn food near the fire. And she had to admit, Daniel was a better cook than her.

When Daniel masturbated, she no longer protested. He was a boy with needs, and secretly Erin savored every chance she got to witness his size and youthful virility. She felt young again just watching him. And at night, when she listened to him grunt as he pulled on his long shaft, she'd often let her hand fall under her tights and panties, massaging her clit as quietly as possible. Erin struggled mightily to think of her husband as she touched herself, but she was having a hard time remembering what his penis looked like. She'd seen Daniel masturbate so many times that his giant penis was now etched into her brain.

~~

"I was thinking." Daniel stood by the fire, giving himself his daily snow bath. His lean, naked form juxtaposed by his long, hard dick jutting out before him. "I don't think we'll get out of here until we do what that note says. Maybe ..." He thought his words over carefully. "If we watched each other fap, that would be a sort of give and take of dark delight. And then we could go. You've already seen me do it a million times. You just have to return the favor."

"But I can't let you see me naked. And ..." Erin had just taken her bath and washed her clothes. She sat wrapped in her blanket on the bed while her clothes dried, watching Daniel's teenage body closely. She blushed at the thought of touching herself in front of him. "I haven't even done that in front of Ray."

"You do want to see your husband, right?" Daniel finished scrubbing, and turned to put the heat of the fire on his chilly back. "I sure want to see my family. At this point, it's clear we're never leaving until we do what that note says. Dark delight."

"I couldn't." Erin looked at him askance. Her wet, brown hair hung limp on her shoulders. "You wouldn't even want to see me naked."

"Yeah, I would." Daniel stepped over to the window seat and sat down facing her across the small room. He grabbed his dick and pumped slowly. "I think you're beautiful."

"Really?" Erin's blush deepened. "No one's said that to me in a long time." Her pupils dilated as she watched Daniel stroke himself. "Well, okay. Only so that we can go home." She scooted to the edge of the bed and sat with her feet on the floor facing Daniel. Erin let the blanket fall open and tentatively spread her legs. "You actually are very handsome, Daniel." She reached down and lightly touched her vaginal lips, sliding her fingers up and down. "For a student, I mean."

"Thanks, Mrs. Haskins." Daniel gazed at her. Her boobs hung on her chest with faint stretch marks at the top, and she had large, dark areolas with fat nipples. Her belly was mostly flat. She'd obviously lost weight since they'd arrived. She had a pretty good brown bush between her legs. "Maybe put a finger in, okay?"

"Okay." She gave him a shy nod, and inserted her left index finger. "Oh, my." Had she ever been as turned on? What had her kidnappers done to her? "If we both ... climax ... will they let us go?"

"Maybe." Daniel watched Erin as she got into it. Her eyes lazily half-closed, and her breathing became shallow. The pair fapped and watched each other for a long time.

"Daniel ... it's going to ... happen." Erin pistoned herself quickly with her left hand, and rubbed her clit with her right. "Are you ... close ... too?" Her voice squeaked. Sweat trickled down between her wobbling breasts.

"Yeah ... let's do it at ... the same time."

"You'll have to ... hurry ... Daniel." Erin's hands were a blur on her vagina. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh." She wanted to close her eyes and let the orgasm carry her away, but she couldn't miss Daniel's climax. So, she watched him through heavy lids as he grunted out his completion. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, Daaaannnnieeelllll," she squealed. The sperm exploding from his manly penis was such a force of nature. His soft, naughty grunts that had at first so unnerved her, now enflamed deep cravings.

The two of them watched each other from across the room as they recovered from their climaxes. Eventually, Daniel got up and started another standing bath to clean himself off.

"Do you think it worked?" Erin realized she was still sitting with her legs wide open and closed them. She covered herself with her blanket again.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see."

But they weren't whisked from the cabin. They woke the next day and went about their daily activities. Only, this time, when it was time for a bath, they tried masturbating in front of each other again first. After that, they added mutual masturbation to their daily routine. Still the snow surrounded the house. The food packages arrived every night. And they were no closer to going home.

~~

A week passed. Late in the day, Daniel and Erin masturbated in front of each other as they had done many times recently. This time, Erin sat on the window seat, and Daniel rested at the edge of the bed.

"I ... have an idea ... Mrs. Haskins." Daniel stood and walked across the room, jacking his dick the whole way. He sat next to Erin and she cringed when their knees came in contact.

"Not so ... close, Daniel." Despite her discomfort, Erin continued frigging her vagina.

"I think we need ... to go a little further." Daniel had become comfortable with the once fearsome woman. Especially over the last several days as he got to enjoy the tormented look on her face she made every time she had an orgasm. He took her right hand away from her clit and placed it on the head of his dick. She still had two fingers from her left hand in her pussy. He then reached down with his left hand and massaged her little button with tight circles. "The people that wrote the note want us ... to go farther," he whispered in her ear.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh." Erin shuddered. No one had ever touched her with such skill. Not her husband, not her high school boyfriend. Somehow, one of her students, was a master at working a vagina. Her eyes blinked spasmodically, her shoulders trembled, and very unladylike noises came out of her throat. Erin climaxed at the young man's touch. Her hand gripped his manhood tightly as she moved through her ecstasy, and then automatically stroked it when she was on the other side.

"We need to give each other dark delights, right?" Daniel moved his wet hand from her pussy up to her boob. He rolled her fat nipple between his fingers and enjoyed the little squeal that elicited from her. His hand left her boob and moved behind her neck, his fingers reaching into her brown hair. He tried to imagine Eloise cheering him on. This is what she'd want. He put slight pressure on the back of Erin's head and pushed her slowly down.

"I can't." Erin looked over at him with pleading eyes. The expression on the boy's face seemed conflicted about that moment, but the hand on the back of her head was confident enough. Her face inched closer and closer to his penis. Her left hand abandoned her vagina and moved over to join her right hand on that incredibly thick pole. "I can't. My husband ... mmmmmmppppppphhhhhhhhh." And then the head of that penis stretched past her lips and into her mouth. Suddenly, she was breathing through her nose and bobbing her head on that monster. Erin had spent years getting the upper hand on her unruly students, outmaneuvering them with faith and persuasion. But now, one of her students had completely undermined her authority and her marriage, making her feel like a teenage girl again. She gave Daniel the most sloppy and greedy blowjob she'd ever given, loving the power contained in his penis and the pressure of his hand on the back of her head.

"I'm gonna ... cum ... down your throat ... Mrs. Haskins." Daniel trembled. "Ugh ... ugh ... uuuuuggghhhhhhhh." He flooded her mouth with cum.

"Ggggggggpppphhhhh." Erin was astounded by the amount of spunk the boy had. She gagged and lifted off him, only to feel blasts of pressure hit her face as he sprayed his sperm. Oh, what would poor Ray think of her now? She was surprised by how much she liked the taste of the hot, salty mess even as she spit it out of her mouth. That musky, tropical scent that Erin was used to smelling from across the room now enveloped her. In a fog, she leaned back. But then Daniel's hands were on her again, grasping her, kneading her. The desire he expressed through his fingers made her quiver.

"That was really ... great." Daniel took the crumpled blanket from the window seat and threw it on the floor in front of the fire. "This will be better." He moved over to the blanket and pulled the dazed woman with him. He put his back on the floor, pulled her on top of him with her pussy above his face and her head above his dick. Daniel reached up and grabbed her shapely ass with both hands and brought her pussy down to his lips. He could tell from her surprised screams that no one had properly eaten her pussy before.

~~

Erin gave more blowjobs during the next week than she'd given in her twenty years of marriage. She spit at first, but within a couple days, she swallowed his loads. A day or two after that, she learned to take him almost halfway down her throat. She was blowing him three times a day by the end of the week. And he went down on her countless times. She had no frame of reference for that time of debauchery. How had they ever been bored in that cabin? It now seemed there weren't enough hours in the day to do chores and pleasure each other.

It wasn't a surprise to Erin when one day after Daniel had gone down on her, he tried to put it in. After that first blowjob, she'd known it was inevitable. Her will to resist had withered and atrophied with each succeeding orgasm.

"Just the tip." Daniel was between her legs on the bed. "The note needs us to go further." They were naked, as they were most of the time those days.

Erin looked down between her breasts to the heavy, swaying monster moving closer to her entrance. "I want to, Daniel." Erin had forgotten about the note. That's how far she'd fallen. She was doing these things now because she wanted to. Because she had to. "But it won't fit. You're just not ... natural ... nnnnnnnooooooooooo." She looked down at her poor vagina as the head slipped in. She watched her own violation by this rapacious thing and offered no real resistance.

"It's in." Daniel wiggled his slender hips a little and an inch pushed into her. "It's really tight, Mrs. Haskins."

"It's stretching me ... Daniel. Oh, God, you're stretching me ... out." She practically shouted the words.

"A ... little ... more." Daniel watched the grimace on her face. It was so sexy to see her struggle to take him. He got about halfway inside her, and then there was no more give. "It's stuck."

"Oh, Daniel. Oh, Daniel. Oh, Daniel," Erin cooed. She leaned her head back and looked up into his blue eyes. "It hurts ... but ... also ... good. I'm ... full." And she was. Halfway was all that would fit inside her.

Frustrated, Daniel wished Eloise would appear and offer her the bargain. Then, he tried to remember the words himself. "The bond, the pact, the contract made," Daniel said. "We paid and received and the Devil took his due. All we need from you is your ... um ... approbation."

"What?" Erin furrowed her brow at the words and then gritted her teeth as that great thing pushed at her tiny vagina.

"Just take the deal, and it'll fit."

"I need it to ... fit." Without even thinking about what she was agreeing to, she acquiesced. What did it matter? Everything had gone crazy since she'd walked up the icy front walk to the Anderson home all those months ago. "I accept." In an instant, her boobs, vagina, and hips felt like they were on fire, and a strange reddish glow filled the room. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Help me."

"I got this." Daniel knew what to do. He pulled out of her, picked her up off the bed, and carried her out the front door into the snow. He put her down on her back and rubbed snow all over her growing boobs. She screamed some more, but he could tell the heat was already past its peak. He took a handful of snow and pressed it against her pussy. The sanguine glow faded after a few minutes. Erin slumped in the snow, exhausted, her change complete. Daniel picked her back up, marched her back into the cabin, and tossed her on the bed. He spread her legs and slid his dick into her wet pussy.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh. What happened?" Erin felt her boobs rock on her chest as Daniel humped her with long, slow thrusts. She looked down at her breasts. They moved wrong. Heavier and bigger. And, as she focused down between her legs, she could see that long penis completely disappear with each lurch of Daniel's hips. "Ooooohhhhh ... it's all the way ... in. It really ... iissssssss." The cabin, the months spent away from family, the strange circumstances, the fire that had momentarily consumed her, were all swept clean out of her mind. All that was left was a singular focus on the amazing sensation his penis created. She needed to mate with this young man. She needed him to want her. And to take what he wanted.

"You ... look ... so ... pretty ... Mrs. Haskins." Daniel humped her on the bed for a long time. She came and came under him, quivering and yelping, and not behaving one bit like a high school principal. When it was time for him to cum, she eagerly spread her legs wider and let him seed her. Thirty minutes later, he came in her again. And he did it again an hour after that. They missed their dinner that night and fell asleep, their sweaty bodies entwined. That was the first night Daniel slept in the cabin's bed.

As he drifted off to sleep, Daniel smiled, sure that he'd completed his task and he'd be back home to his mom in no time.

~~

In the morning, Daniel woke up and opened his eyes. He was still in the cabin. He looked over at Erin sleeping peacefully next to him. She was on her side and her large, milky white breasts spilled onto the bedsheet. Her messy, brown hair covered part of her face, but he could see his dried cum on her right cheek.

Hadn't Daniel done enough to earn his ticket home? Naked, he slipped out of bed and padded across the rough wood floor. He carefully placed some logs over the embers in the fireplace to get the day's fire going again. Why were they still here? Frustration built inside him. He wanted to go home. Still naked, he opened the front door and strode out into the snow. He slammed the door behind him.

"Mrs. Palmer?" Daniel's voice echoed off the tall line of blue spruce trees. "I did it. I want to go home now," he shouted up at the sky as small snowflakes fluttered down around him. "I'm going to miss my senior year. They won't let me graduate. Eloise? Do you hear me? Day Star? I want to go home. I miss my family." He got no answer but the echoes that reverberated around the small cabin. Daniel didn't know if he was shivering from frustration, or cold. He kicked snow with his bare foot, and walked over to pee on a tree. When he returned to the cabin, he picked up the day's care package that someone had left by the door, and reentered the cabin.

"Who were you talking to, Daniel?" Erin sat up in bed. With her left hand, she held the blanket over her breasts. Her wild hair went in all different directions. She couldn't help but watch his soft penis swing as he walked. It contained so much potential energy. Goodness, it had really turned kinetic the day before. Her jaw tightened as she thought of all the seed he'd planted in her unprotected garden.

"No one." Daniel stomped over to the kitchen and dumped the paper-wrapped package on the countertop. He turned to face her and wiped tears from his eyes with the back of his hands. "I guess I was just yelling at the woods. I really want to go home, you know?"

"I know, dear." Erin frowned to see him like this. She held out her arms to him, conscious that as she let go of the blanket, she exposed her boobs to him. Well, it's not like he hadn't seen them before. "Come here."

"I have to make breakfast." Daniel looked at the inviting bed, but thought of all his chores. The fire in the hearth had caught, and it spread its warmth through the cold room. More tears ran down his cheeks. It was so embarrassing.

"Breakfast can wait. Let me give you a hug." Erin felt so protective of the poor boy. If only she could do something to help him. But they'd already pleasured each other per the note's instructions, and they were still stuck. With arms outheld, she beckoned him with her fingers.

"Okay." Daniel walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. He embraced Erin and rested his head on her soft shoulder as he cried. Little by little his tears dried. He noticed all her lovely curves pressed into him. He dug his fingers into the smooth skin on her back.

"What happened last night?" Erin patted his back and felt the familiar presence of his penis begin to press into her hip. God, he was large. "Why was I so hot, and then ... bigger?"

"You made a deal with the Devil." Daniel leaned back to look her in the eyes.

"I'm serious, Daniel." And she tried to look serious, but it was hard to do that when dried semen made her hair extend in different directions. "What's going on?"

"I guess ..." Daniel leaned in and kissed her on her soft, pink lips. "... we're stuck here ..." He kissed her again. "... and we should just make the best of it." A sly smile played on his lips. He was feeling a little better.

"I don't think we should have sex again, Daniel." Erin's heart beat loudly in her chest. "I could get pregnant. And it's ... wrong. What would Ray think of me? I'll satisfy you with my mouth, okay? Think of your mother, dear. Would she want you to ... uuuupppphhhhhh." Erin let Daniel kiss her and accepted his tongue as it moved into her mouth. She fell onto her back, and within minutes they were humping like animals again. She let the boy put two more loads inside her before breakfast, God help her. And Ray was the farthest thing from her mind.

~~

Once the floodgates opened, the pair went at it constantly. Either they were doing chores, or they were humping. That was life at the cabin going forward.

"You think your husband ... uh ... uh ... uh ... is still looking for us?" Daniel took her doggie on the bed. His hands grasped her hips. He watched her wide, motherly ass shake with each powerful thrust.

"I don't ... ooohhhhh ... knooowwwwww." Erin had never let a man take her like a dog before. Now she relished the way he treated her. She pushed her butt back at him, and watched her hanging boobs smack together with each impact under her.

"How would he feel ... if he found us right now?" Daniel slapped her ass and enjoyed her little yelp in response.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers