Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B ... b ... baaaddddd."

"He'd know this was my ... pussy ... now." Daniel tried some of Eloise's dirty talk. From the increasing intensity of Erin's grunts, he thought she liked it.

"Yesssss." Erin was completely under the boy's spell.

"Does your husband ... ugh ... have a little dick?" Daniel drove his cock into her, but Erin didn't respond. "I said, does ... your ... husband ... have ... a little dick?" He slapped her ass again.

"Oh, my ... God. Yes ... yes ... yes ... he's small."

"And I have ... a big one?" Daniel watched her back muscles flex each time she absorbed the shock of his slam into her.

"You're ... so much ... bigger ... than Ray." Erin gritted her teeth, she wanted to give Daniel ... everything.

"Take off your ring ... Mrs. Haskins. And toss it away."

"Oh, Daniel ... no ..." But Erin reached over with her right hand and pulled her wedding ring off her finger. With a flick of her wrist, she tossed it across the room and heard it clatter across the floor.

"You're my girlfriend ... in this cabin ... not his wife." Daniel grabbed a handful of brown hair and pulled her head back to arch her back.

"Oh, please ... oh, please ..." Erin could tell he was about to unload in her again. Her orgasm overtook all higher brain functions and she grunted as that warm cum splashed inside her.

~~

Those next weeks at the cabin taught Erin dozens of new positions. The twisted things they did would have shocked and appalled her old self. But the principal in her faded away, and the animal in her surged. Needless to say, her vagina was constantly flooded with seed.

The pair almost never dressed now, even to go out in the snow. This was fine with Erin, most of her clothes didn't fit her anymore anyway, with her expanded bust and hips.

Weeks turned into months, and sure enough, Erin's belly began to swell. How were they going to raise a child in this forever-winter cabin? Erin didn't know. But her thoughts about her old life rarely intruded as time passed. She was committed to this new life with Daniel. With him in her arms and between her legs.

~~

One morning, instead of the daily package, Daniel found a note by the front door. He quickly returned inside and woke Erin. He handed her the note. "Read it."

"Committed. Remitted. Dress and leave the cabin together. You go back today," Erin read. She put the note down and looked up at Daniel. "Home?"

"We're going home." Daniel bounced with excitement, and went to retrieve his clothes from the corner.

"Really?" Erin frowned and looked down at the note again.

"Aren't you happy?" Daniel pulled on his underwear and his pants. "You get to see your husband and your children."

"Yes." Erin looked over at Daniel as he pulled his shirt over his narrow shoulders. "I mean. It's been a long time. What will they think? What will I tell them?" She looked down at her round belly. She wasn't huge, but her pregnancy certainly showed. Daniel's baby was in there.

"I don't know. We'll figure that out when we get home." Daniel hopped on one foot as he pulled on his sock. He picked up Erin's clothes and brought them to the bed. "This is what we wanted this whole time. We're going home." He dropped the clothes next to her and offered his hand to help her up. She took it and stood.

"Will I even have my job anymore?" Erin ignored the bra. She'd leave it behind, useless as it now was. She wiggled her panties and tights on. Her skirt didn't fit right, so she left it mostly unzipped.

"I don't know." Daniel kissed her on the cheek.

"What will happen to us, Daniel?" Erin stopped pulling on her blouse and a deep sadness crept into her eyes.

"What do you want to happen?" Daniel truly didn't know what her answer was going to be.

"Tell me." She pulled on her jacket and tugged at the sleeves when it didn't sit right. The suit was made for a different woman. "You and your sister-in-law ... all those fake doctor visits ... did you ...?"

"Yes." Daniel cocked his head at her. There was no reason to lie. "Penelope's my girlfriend."

"I see." Erin nodded her head. She had suspected as much for a long time. Something like that would have floored her old self, now she just took the news in stride. "When we get back, can I ... um ..." She looked for her discarded wedding ring on the floor, found it in the corner near the window, and put it back on. "Can I ..." She walked back to Daniel, twisting the ring around her finger with nervous anticipation. "Can I be your girlfriend, too?"

"What?" Daniel sighed in relief. "Of course. I promise. Whatever happens with your husband, we'll still be a thing."

"Okay." Erin let a half-smile part her lips. She put on her heels, took Daniel's hand, and together they walked out of the cabin.

~~

Still holding hands, Erin and Daniel stumbled from the secret opening in the fireplace. Behind them, they heard grinding as the hearth rotated back to its normal position. Bewildered, they looked around Palmer Mansion's main living room.

"Nothing's changed." Daniel couldn't wipe the smile off his face. Euphoria at his return surged through him.

"Oh, thank God." Erin squeezed his hand. "We really are back."

"There you two are." Julie stuck her head in the doorway. Her eyes, immediately drawn to Erin and Daniel's clasped hands. "I've been looking all over for you."

"What?" Daniel wasn't sure what sort of response he was expecting upon being reunited with his long-lost mother, but nonchalance wasn't it.

"I spent a good five minutes looking for you." Julie stepped into the room and watched as Erin and Daniel quickly dropped their hands away from one another. "Khadra is recovering in the guestroom. She says she just had a fright." Julie turned her attention to Erin. "So, what did Daniel do that merits a visit from the school principal?"

"I ... I ..." Erin couldn't think straight. Had it really been only minutes since they departed? "I'm sorry, Julie. I have to go." She walked briskly toward the door.

"Your purse." Julie bent down, picked up the woman's purse, and handed it to her.

"Thank you." Erin looked back at Daniel as she left the room, her eyes full of meaning.

Daniel nodded to her and she was gone. Her heels clicked down the hall. A few seconds later he heard the front door slam.

"Well, that was weird." Julie eyed him up and down. "Did she look ... different to you?"

"No." Daniel shook his head.

Sensing his discomfort, Julie let it go. Maybe she'd ask him more about whatever had just happened later. She walked up to her son and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "My, gosh, Danny. You're ripe. Time for a shower, big guy." Julie looked toward the hall and then gave his small, firm butt a good smack.

"I love you so much, Mom." Daniel grabbed Julie and gave her a great big bearhug. He breathed in deeply and smelled the floral scent of her shampoo. He'd really missed shampoo.

"I love you too, pumpkin." Julie chuckled and squeezed him back. "Now go take that shower, Mr. Stinky."

"Right." Daniel gave her one last squeeze, and then hustled off toward the shower. A long, hot shower sounded perfect. It was so good to be home.

Outside the house, Erin slammed her car door, started the engine, and sat in the driveway. With unsteady hands she unzipped her winter coat, and unbuttoned her suit jacket. Sure enough, her boobs were larger and under her blouse she could see the swell of her belly. She had Daniel's baby growing inside her. She put the car in drive, and headed home to her oblivious husband.