Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know ... ugh ... Mom. I'll be ... quick." Daniel humped her for another half hour before he had his first orgasm of the day.

~~

"Just got a text from Mrs. Haskins." Daniel looked over at his sister. They were lounging in the main living room working on homework, a fire merrily crackling in the hearth. "We've got our first conference with a school mom on Friday."

"Has she ...?" Brittney looked up with her eyebrows bunched together. She wasn't sure that she wanted to ask the question. "Has she done it with Ted yet?"

"Let me see." Daniel texted her. They sat in silence, listening to a log pop in the fireplace. Daniel's phone vibrated and he read the message. "She tried, but Ted ran away. I'll tell her to keep trying."

"You know, if Ted resists his gorgeous mom. These women are going to resist us." Brittney chewed on the end of her pencil, she lay on her stomach on the rug by the hearth, her feet slowly kicking the air. "It took us a long time to come around and see this was all for the best."

"Right." Daniel didn't want to tell her that he'd succumbed to Eloise and her proposal almost at once. Teenage boys didn't usually play hard to get, the evidence of Ted notwithstanding.

"So, how are we going to convince these women to help us? It's a big ask." Brittney looked up to her brother where he sat on the couch.

"Maybe we should talk to our girlfriend." Daniel stood and offered a hand to Brittney. "She knows more about this stuff than we do."

"Good idea." Brittney took his hand and they went off looking for Khadra.

~~

"You want to make the demons more powerful?" Khadra folded laundry up in her room. She had neatly ordered piles for the family stacked all over her neatly made bed. Her knees had gone weak when the twins stepped into her room, but she tried to focus on the task at hand. She wanted to be useful to the Andersons. Well, at least, she wanted to be useful beyond the pleasure she had learned to provide with her body.

"When you put it that way ..." Brittney frowned.

"We do." Daniel nodded. "It's the only way to get rid of Frederick once and for all."

"The enemy of my enemy ..." Khadra finished folding one of Daniel's shirts and placed it neatly on a pile. She then turned, and went over to her dresser. She rummaged around and returned to the twins holding a perfectly smooth, blue stone. The thing was spherical and about the size of a football. "This is a dreamstone. I had it sent to me to the replace the one that ... was lost."

"This will help us?" Daniel took the dreamstone from Khadra and looked at his distorted reflection in the shiny surface.

"Not like this." Khadra shook her head. She reached up and removed her hijab. She then slid out of her dress, standing before the twins in only her underwear. "The previous dreamstone accidentally acquired and magnified the power of Palmer House. If we put that power in this one too, it would help you."

"How do we do that?" Brittney thought she might have guessed as she watched Khadra remove her bra and panties and expose them to her dark beauty. Her bulging belly was plain as day now.

"Leave the dreamstone on the bed while we ... perform the acts the house desires." Khadra stepped over to Brittney, put her arms around the teenager's shoulders, and kissed her on the lips. As they made out, Khadra pulled her to the bed and they fell on the blanket, scattering the neatly folded piles of laundry.

"Nice." Daniel undressed and brought the dreamstone with him to Khadra's bed. Soon, he humped the small, dark woman from behind, while she pleased Brittney with her tongue.

When Daniel unloaded in Khadra's pussy, a fissure appeared on the dreamstone's smooth surface.

Brittney took a break, lying next to her brother as Khadra rode him. She watched the woman's ass shake, as she took great bounces on that long cock. Brittney then looked to the stone and saw pulsing red veins spreading along its smooth, blue surface.

Khadra switched to grinding her hips. She reached down and put her left hand on the dreamstone. It was warmer than usual, she looked down and saw the blue fading to black. "Daniel ... you're doing it ... you're making me ... uuuugggggghhhhh ... and you're making it ... turn ... ooooohhhhhhhh." With her hand still on the stone, Khadra trembled through a divine orgasm. The stone let out a crack, and the pulsing of its scarlet veins increased in tempo.

"It's working, Danny." Brittney's blue eyes reflected the red light as she put her hand on top of Khadra's.

"I'm going to ..." Daniel carelessly tossed his hand on top of theirs and grunted out another orgasm inside Khadra.

By the time Daniel finished his third climax inside his sister, the stone was black as pitch, and glowed quite fiercely. Khadra had been right. The dreamstone was the perfect vehicle for the house's power.

~~

Julie stepped out of the shower and walked into her bedroom, towel wrapped around her chest. She was exhausted. The twins had come to her together with their needs and she had given them what they wanted for over an hour before dinner. It felt good to be clean and alone in her tidy bedroom. She walked over to the dresser, got out some panties, and shimmied them on. Julie was ready to relax, read a book, and think about what to do about Brad and Penelope.

A knock sounded on the door, it swung open, and Daniel and Brittney walked in. They were both wearing flannel pajamas and looked ready for bed.

"Your husband is here." Daniel smiled at his mom, who stood with her towel on the floor around her feet and her arm covering her enormous tits.

"What?" Julie wondered if George had somehow returned from his sister's.

"We didn't want you to be lonely, so we thought we'd be your husband until Dad gets back." Brittney walked past her mom into the bathroom and came back out with a hairbrush.

"I'll be half-a-husband." Daniel smiled, walked over to the bed, and fluffed the pillows.

"And I'm half-a-husband." Brittney giggled as she brushed her mom's long, brown hair.

Julie frowned at her children. "I'm your mother, not your wife. Don't be crazy, you two."

"Well, in some ways you're like our wife." Daniel folded the covers back and slid into bed.

"I'm tired, Danny." Julie sighed. It did feel nice to have someone brush her hair and fluff her pillows for her. "No more sex today."

Daniel and Brittney laughed, filling the room with warm, happy tones.

"What's so funny?" Julie looked back at her daughter.

"It's ... just ..." Brittney's laughter faded and she finished brushing her mom's hair. "... that's what a wife would say. 'No sex tonight, honey. I'm tired.'"

"Anyway. We're not here for sex." Daniel bounced his head on the pillow until he found a comfortable spot. "We're sleeping in your room until Dad gets back."

"Oh, you are, huh?" Julie let her arm drop, she didn't know why she bothered hiding her boobs from them. They saw her tits all the time and sucked her milk regularly. Just like Daniel's baby soon would. She shivered and rubbed her round belly.

"Yes." Brittney kissed her mom's smooth cheek, put the brush down, and climbed into bed with her brother. "We're your husband now."

"Fine." Julie rolled her eyes. She'd humor them. She turned off the light and got into bed between them on her back. They both threw an arm over her chest and snuggled in. "There's something we have to talk about."

"A good marriage is built on communication." Daniel giggled and Brittney joined in.

When they'd quieted down, Julie continued. "It seems your brother's marriage is on the rocks. Penelope and I had lunch today while you were at school. She'd like to separate from Brad."

"Oh, that's terrible," Daniel said without much conviction.

"Oh, yeah, too bad." Brittney didn't sound all that upset either.

"I know you two don't always see eye to eye with your brother, but this is serious. We need to help them with their marriage. He has a baby on the way." Julie looked out the window into the darkness. It did feel good to have the twins snuggled up on either side of her.

"It's not his baby," Brittney whispered.

"Well, jeez." Julie found them so hard to talk to sometimes. "That's not common knowledge."

"We'll help with their marriage." Daniel thought of trying a different tack.

"Yeah." Brittney caught on quickly. "Sorry. What do they need?"

"Well, Penelope wants to stay here while they take a little break. If she goes back to her parents' place, she won't get to see Brad to work on their issues. But if she's here, he'll be nearby." Julie took a deep breath. Did this really make sense? She thought so. "So, I'm going to let her have one of the spare bedrooms. While she's here, I want you both to encourage her to reconcile with Brad. Okay?"

"Sure, Mom." Daniel smiled in the dark and rubbed his face against Julie's shoulder. She smelled so fresh, clean, and wonderful.

"Sounds good." Brittney nodded against Julie's other shoulder.

"Thank you. Now let's get some sleep." Julie turned her head toward Daniel on the pillow, the top of his head resting on her chin. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Mom." Daniel gave Julie a squeeze.

"Goodnight, Mom." Brittney found Daniel's hand and held it tight on top Julie's chest.

They all drifted off to sleep.

~~

"You're welcome to stay as long as need be, Penelope." Julie eyed her pregnant daughter-in-law as she hung dresses in the spare bedroom's closet. "I know ... um ... I know that you and ..." Julie didn't know how she would talk about what needed to be said. "Well, let me just say that I really want you and Brad to reconcile your differences. But, if you want to spend time with Daniel while you're here, I'll give you your space."

"Wow, thank you, Julie." Penelope smiled brightly. "That's very understanding. We both know how difficult it can be to go without Daniel for a while." Penelope watched with satisfaction as Julie's eyes fell to the floor and her cheeks flushed. How could she still be a prude?

"Let me know if you need anything." Without making eye-contact, Julie slipped out of the room.

Not thirty seconds later, Daniel strolled in and sat on the bed.

"Speak of the Devil, and he does appear." Penelope kept hanging her clothes, pretending indifference. "Your mother and I were just talking about you."

"Oh?" Daniel beamed at Penelope, admiring the contours of her dress as it draped over her generous backside.

"She wants me to reconcile with your brother."

"Boo." Daniel laughed.

"But she allowed that I might not be able to keep my hands off you." Penelope turned toward him and put a hand on her hip.

"Yeah?" Daniel looked her up and down. Pregnancy agreed with her. She looked round, full, and perfect. "And do you suppose that's true?"

"Oh, God, Danny." Penelope dropped to her hands and knees with a sly smile on her face. Her blue eyes sparkled. She crawled slowly toward him, her shoulder blades moving like a stalking cat. "Do you know how long I've wanted to live under this roof with you?"

"I do not." Daniel shook his head.

"I never want to leave." Penelope reached Daniel, sat between his legs, and fished his already hard dick out of his pants. "I want to have your baby. And then give you another baby, and another one, and another aapphhhhhh." She sucked him into her mouth.

"That's a lot of babies." Daniel gave her a dreamy smile as she pushed him down her throat. She was so good at that. "But it's not just me under this roof."

"Arrrrrmmmpppphhh?" Penelope looked up at him with an eyebrow raised, his massive cock stretched her lips to their limit. A line of drool escaped the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin.

"I'm sharing everything with Brittney now." Daniel pushed a strand of blond hair off her forehead. "Are you okay with that? Will you take care of my sister, too?"

Penelope nodded as much as the cock in her mouth would allow. That was a stupid question. Of course she would do anything Daniel asked. Even if it meant tasting another woman for the first time.

A short while later, Penelope rode that long, magnificent dick with great bounding strokes. Her boobs and belly shook and knocked into one another. "You got me, Danny. Oh ... ugh ... ugh ... God, you got me. I'm ... ah ... yours."

"Are you going back to Brad?" Daniel caught a glimpse of Eloise watching them from the closet, a wide smile on her freckled face. He aimed a thumbs-up in her direction.

"No ..." Penelope moaned as she looked down at her skinny brother-in-law.

"Did you ever love him?" Daniel was genuinely curious.

"Yes ... I did ..." Penelope's mind clouded as another orgasm crept up on her.

"And now?" Daniel watched her heavy tits collide together at their nadir over and over.

"I don't love him ... I ... love ... your dick ..." Penelope threw her head back, her body trembling. She stopped bouncing and her hips moved in small, quick circles. "I ... love ... you ... Danny ..." Admitting it to Daniel added an extra boost to her orgasm. The rest of her words were unintelligible. When she calmed some, she leaned forward and rested her face on the pillow next to Daniel's head. Sporadic shudders still ran through her. Her breasts smashed into his bony chest.

"I love you too, Pen." Daniel gently stroked her sweaty back. "I think I always have. But you'll have to share me. I love more than one woman."

"I ... don't mind ... sharing," Penelope panted. "I don't ... mind." Her hips rocked again.

"Good girl." He pushed her up a little so he could study her face. "Now ride me some more. I want to cum."

"I'll make you cum, I'll make you cum," Penelope chanted. And about five minutes later, she did just that.


12