Haunting of Palmer Mansion Pt. 25

Story Info
The penultimate chapter.
6k words
4.76
44.9k
48

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,201 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"It's okay, Teddy." Erin tried to soothe her son. "I know that you weren't able to give Brittney everything she needed. Let me teach you how to treat a girlfriend." She pressed her swollen belly into him and ran her hand down his shirt.

"She said that?" Ted looked at his pretty mom, still wearing her suit from work. His eyes were round, and his muscles tense. Had she gone crazy?

"Students confide in their principal, sweetie." Erin slipped her hand under the waist of his pants and found his penis. It was already hard. She grasped it and squeezed. Not long ago she would have thought her eighteen-year-old son had a good-sized member. Of course, she knew better now. "There now, doesn't that feel good? The girls will line up for dates after I show you a few tricks."

"You sound like you're click-baiting me, Mom." Ted sighed. It did feel good, despite the weirdness of the situation. "What ... um ... are you ... going to show me?" His brain lost focus as his blood rushed to that other head.

"What do you think you need to learn?" Erin was now jacking him inside his pants. It was awkward with his pants still buttoned, but he was small enough to make it doable. There would have been no room for such a maneuver with Daniel. Erin shivered as she thought of her boyfriend's terrible and glorious cock.

"I thought I was ... pretty good already." Ted felt like falling back on the bed, but he didn't want to disengage her hand. He couldn't believe his mom was doing this. Such strange things were happening. First, all the oddities he'd witnessed at Palmer House. Now this. Ted didn't know if he was lucky or cursed.

"Shh." Erin put her free hand to his lips, running her index finger along his lower lip. "Most young men have a lot to learn. You're not alone." Erin thought about Daniel, the exception to this particular rule. He mated like a wild animal. She pulled her hand out of Ted's pants and unbuttoned him. She dropped the pants and helped him step out of his tighty-whities. His penis flopped out. He didn't have the girth, length, or veiny definition of Daniel. Oh well, it would have to do. "We'll work on foreplay later. I can see you're ready. First, I'll teach you to hump like a man." Erin pulled off her skirt, tights, and panties. She was a bit ungainly with her pregnancy to work around, but she didn't think he'd care if she undressed in a sexy way or not. She looked at his young face and could see the shock written there, with his wide eyes fixed on the triangle of brown hair between her legs.

"What ... what about Dad?" Ted thought he should pinch himself. This was really happening. He had thought his mom had gone insane when she'd first approached him a few days ago. Now ... Well, now he still thought she was insane, but the insanity was catching. He couldn't believe he was looking at his mom's pussy. His strait-laced, church-going, career-driven mom was about to show him how to fuck.

"He's working late." Erin unbuttoned her blouse and set it on Ted's desk. She then reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

"No ... I mean ... we'd be cheating on him." Ted held his breath as her bra dropped away. Her breasts hung beautifully on her chest, they were so full. He stared at her large, dark areolas and fat nipples. Amazing to think that he had sucked on those once.

"I'm not going to lie. Your father wouldn't like this one bit." She pushed him lightly on the chest and Ted fell back on the bed. He looked so silly with his little dick sticking straight up and his socks and t-shirt still on. Erin smiled. "But he does want you to have more confidence with girls. I was just talking to him about it last night. So, this is also for him, in a way." Erin straddled her son and took hold of his penis. "He'll be happy with the result of this education. Let's focus on that."

"I guess." Ted would believe whatever he had to so long as it ended with his dick in her pussy. "Are we really ...? I mean ... uuuuugggggggg." Ted felt the warm, wet embrace of his mother's pussy as he slipped right in. He was immediately all the way inside. She wiggled her hips and smiled down at him. That same smile she'd had when he first learned to ride a bike, when he scored his first goal in hockey, and when he'd come back home from his first date.

"Not too quickly, Teddy." Erin couldn't help but let out a small laugh as her big boy trembled and looked up at her like a deer in the headlights. It was clear he was about to have his first orgasm inside his mother. Erin rolled her hips in little circles, just as she'd practiced on Daniel for months. She didn't feel much in her vagina with Ted, but that was okay. His joy made up for it. She felt a fool for not treating her son to this long before. Why had she needed coaxing from the twins to do this? Shouldn't any mother want to see the happiness that now spread over Ted's face?

"Mmoooooommmmmm ... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh." Ted let go inside her. When he returned from his ecstasy, his mom still sat on top of him, looking down at him like a proud momma bear.

"First thing's first. We need to work on your control." Her hips no longer moved. She had her hands on his t-shirt, her boobs hanging forward, dangling in space. "No girl will be happy if you pop off the second you get inside."

"Sorry, Mom." Ted flexed his penis. He was still hard.

"Don't be sorry, sweetie. That's why we're doing this. You need practice." Erin took some careful bounces on his young cock. She didn't want to dislodge him. He was so much shorter than she was used to. "Anyway, you're young. You can go again. Right, mister?"

"Um ... yeah." Ted gave his beautiful mother a look of complete adoration.

"Great." She found a nice steady rhythm of small, little bumps with her hips. "Let's get some more practice in before your father gets home. I'll turn you into a regular Fabio."

"Who's ... Fabio."

"Never mind, sweetie. Just focus on holding off your orgasm for a little while." Erin's belly wobbled, and her breasts danced as she rode her son. She felt more bonded to him than she had in a while. She could tell this was going to be good for both of them.

~~

"It's so weird ... that I'm so comfortable ... with you ... aaaaaannnndddddd ... Daniel," Madison said in between kisses. By comfortable, Madison meant she was crushing on both of them.

"Not that weird, Madison." Brittney brushed Madison's blue hair out of Madison's face and admired her serene beauty. The movie in the background surged to some sort of first act climax, as the brain worms spread and the police chief realized the people he knew had been taken over by some unseen force. Brittney ignored it. "Daniel and I are twins, after all. We're really similar." Brittney leaned in and kissed Madison some more.

The basement filled with strobing light from the TV as the teenagers made out on the sofa. Eventually, Brittney worked her way down Madison's neck, over her small chest, down the tank-top, and flipped her head under Madison's skirt. She breathed in, relishing her friend's obvious arousal.

"I don't know if we should, Brit." Madison put her hands on the top of Brittney's head to hold her away from her pussy, but her friend was strong and Madison wasn't sure what she wanted exactly. Madison felt her panties go to the side. "No one's ever done that to me and ... ooooohhhhhhhh." Madison's whole body vibrated to some new frequency as Brittney's tongue found her slit. Her hands went from pushing on Brittney's head to pulling her in. Oral sex was magic. Why hadn't anyone told her? "Aaaaahhhh ... Brit ... you're driving me ... crrrraaazzzyyyyyy."

"Mmmppphhhhh." Brittney slurped at her friend's pussy, grasping Madison firmly at the top of her thighs. Brittney loved how delirious should could make a woman with only her tongue. To give that kind of joy offered immense power. She reached her hand up and spread Madison's lips so she could lick deeper inside. She slipped a finger inside, below her tongue.

"Wait ... ugh ... wait ..." Madison panted and squirmed. "I'm a ... virgin ... don't break my ... cherry." Madison looked down at Brittney's brown hair bobbing between her legs.

Brittney looked up at her friend, her blue eyes filled with delight. "Really? For a blue-haired senior in high school, you certainly are sheltered." Brittney's lips glistened in the iridescent light with Madison's wetness. She slipped two fingers into Madison as she watched her friend's facial muscles twitch. "Are you saving yourself for marriage or something? Because I'm sure if you spend time with my brother, he might have other plans."

"Oh ... oh ... oh ..." Madison felt her orgasm build to a crescendo. Some part of her brain worried that Brittney's fingers would puncture her hymen, but her most basic impulses were now running the show. She spread her legs further and whimpered out a lovely climax. Through half-closed eyelids she watched Brittney withdraw her fingers and lick them clean. What had Madison gotten herself into? After a minute, she caught her breath. "Not marriage ... necessarily. But I ... thought ... next year in college. Maybe ..."

"Girl, I don't think you're going to make it college a virgin." Brittney crawled back up onto the sofa. She leaned in for more kissing.

"Wait." Madison had never tasted herself before. Truth be told, she wasn't keen on tasting her own pussy on Brittney's lips. That seemed a little gross. She put her hands up to hold Brittney back, but wound up getting handfuls of Brittney's boobs instead. Goodness, Brittney was so busty. Madison folded and let Brittney's lips meet hers. She tasted tangy, and maybe a bit salty. Not too bad. But, of course, Madison would never taste another woman. That would just be super gross. She melted into the kiss.

Twenty minutes later, Madison found herself on her knees on the floor between Brittney's legs, lapping away at her friend's pussy. The whole thing was delightful. How could she have been so wrong? Madison greedily sucked down Brittney's wetness. As she listened to her friend moan, she knew her walls were crumbling. She was already readying herself for the inevitable, giving her virginity to Daniel.

"Oooohhhhhhh." Brittney looked down at Madison and they made eye contact. The look in Madison's blue eyes was disbelief mixed with a deep, deep hunger. Perfection. "Oh, Madison. Oooohhhhhh, you're going to make me cum."

The news caused Madison to redouble her efforts. She wanted desperately to please her friend. Or was Brittney her girlfriend now? She didn't know.

"Lick my ... button ... yes ... like that." Brittney closed her eyes and gave herself to the waves that washed over her. She had to pull Madison off her after a few seconds, Brittney was too sensitive. The teenagers snuggled together and watched the rest of the movie in the dim light. Neither of them had any idea what was going on with the plot of the film, but they didn't much care. The sheriff seemed to be losing his battle against the brain worms, but the friends focused instead on their soft warm bodies pressed against each other.

~~

"Thanks for coming in, Mrs. Burns." Brittney smiled at the tall, brunette woman. Abby Burns was clearly expecting a formal meeting with the principal. Brittney looked her over. She had applied a touch of makeup, and wore an ironed blouse and a long skirt. Her heels clicked on the concrete floor as she entered the supply room.

"I was told to come here." Abby stopped halfway into the room and looked around her with an eyebrow arched like she didn't like what she was seeing. When Daniel stepped around her and closed the door, a look of deep disquiet etched itself on her forehead. "Where's Principal Haskins?" She noticed that the teenage girl held what looked like a ball under a towel in her hands. Abby couldn't for the life of her figure out what was going on.

"The principal will be here later." Daniel smiled pleasantly. "She had an emergency with her son."

"Oh, well, I hope everything's alright." Abby bit her bottom lip and looked around the dank room. She knew Ted because he sometimes hung out with Abby's son, Jeff. She recognized the pair before her too, they were in the same senior class. Betty and Daniel, was it? Something like that.

"Everything's fine," Brittney said. "Mrs. Haskins just started something with her son yesterday and she hasn't been able to pull herself away yet." Brittney tried not to smirk. She didn't want to scare this woman away. "She's taking care of it, and hopefully she should be here soon. I'm Brittney and this is my brother, Danny. And this is a trust building exercise the school is doing with the seniors and a few special parents."

"What on earth are you talking ...?" Abby's face went slack when Brittney lifted the towel. Brittney held a large, oblong object. It was black with pulsing red lines zigzagging around it. Abby had never seen anything like it. She shivered despite the heat in the room. "What is that?" Looking at the object was like looking at a car crash. Abby was repulsed, but she could not look away.

"How this works ..." Daniel put his hand on the erstwhile dreamstone. "... is that we all put our hands on the stone and then you tell us about a present you're thinking about getting Jeff for graduation. Then we'll see if we can help."

The twins exchanged a look. It was a silly story, but it should work. They could feel the power under their fingers, and that alone gave them confidence.

"Well ... okay." Abby took a couple of unsure steps toward the teenagers. The walls of reality seemed so much more flexible than moments before. She walked up to them and put her hand on the object. "It ... feels electric."

"Good, Mrs. Burns." Brittney put her other hand on top of Abby's hand and held firm. "Now, what do you want Jeff to have for graduation?"

"Whatever makes him happy." Abby smiled dreamily. Her body buzzed like she'd had one too many wine spritzers.

"Would you be surprised to learn that you would make him happier than anything else?" Daniel felt the energy surging in the stone. Palmer Mansion liked where this was going.

"Me?" Abby looked up from the glowing object, pulsing red reflected in her blue eyes. "I don't think an eighteen-year-old wants to spend time with his mother."

"I can guarantee he wants exactly that, Mrs. Burns." Brittney squeezed her hand.

"Wants me?" Abby's legs trembled. Were her panties wet? "What are you talking about?"

"We're talking about cementing the bond between you." Daniel pulled his hand from the stone and started taking off his clothes.

"What are you doing, Danny?" Brittney whispered out of the corner of her mouth. Not that it mattered, Abby was standing right there and could hear anything they said. "Just the dreamstone. That's all we were supposed ..." Brittney rolled her eyes as Daniel's massive dick sprung free. Oh, well. Hopefully the House's power was strong enough to deal with Abby's inevitable freak-out.

"Oh, my." Abby gave a start and stepped back, pulling her hand off the object. "Is ... that real? Wait, are you talking about me ... and Jeff ... in the biblical sense?" It occurred to her that she should be running from the room.

"Yep." Daniel kicked his pants and underwear away. "And I'm willing to let you practice on me. You know, so that you can get ready for Jeff."

"You're insane." Abby struggled with herself, her body twisted as she tried to move to the door and also get a closer look at the penis in front of her at the same time. "I'm going to tell your parents about this." But she didn't sound like she meant it. Her eyes stayed glued to that long, veiny pole. How could a skinny teenager like him be attached to something like that?

"A little help, Brit?" Daniel didn't want to be the one to bring her over to him. He could tell Abby was on the verge of bolting.

"Fine." Brittney stepped over to Abby, put her hand on the small of the woman's back, and walked her gently over to Daniel. She could feel Abby trembling like a frightened mouse. "But I think you're just being greedy."

"You can have a turn, too." Daniel watched as Brittney put her hands on Abby's shoulders and dropped her gently to her knees.

"I can't ... I won't touch it." Abby was transfixed by the massive thing in front of her nose. The siblings ignored her. They were talking about her like a toy they were about to share. Without prompting, she reached her hands out and took hold of the tool. Her insides melted a little when she felt its weight. It would certainly break any woman foolish enough to put it in her vagina. She almost felt sorry for Daniel, he would never know what sex was like. Not truly. Any woman that was brave enough to try him, would struggle mightily.

"Go on, Mrs. Burns. Just suck him already." Brittney gave Daniel a smile with a bit of mock disgust thrown in. It would be fun to watch this. Maybe they should do this with all the moms going forward.

Abby couldn't explain why she was doing it. In twenty-two years of marriage, she'd never once thought of infidelity. But she just couldn't deny Daniel, even with his sister looking on. She opened her mouth wide and slipped him in. Her eyes open, she looked down the long veiny shaft before her. Then she moved her head back and forth, her blond hair falling into her peripheral vision. She found she could only fit in his head, and just barely at that.

"Wow, that is a pretty sight." Brittney put her hand in Abby's blond hair and helped with the blowjob. When Abby gagged several times, Brittney eased up a bit. She didn't want to torture the poor woman.

"Wish you could feel this, Brit." Daniel looked over at his sister. "Her tongue ... on my head ..."

"I don't have a dick, dummy." Brittney thought about it, and decided she was happy with a pussy, however much Daniel seemed to be enjoying the blowjob.

"But ... still ..." Daniel zoned out and let Abby work her magic. The blowjob was only about ten percent skill and ninety percent elbow grease, but it worked somehow. He wondered if she ever gave her poor husband oral sex.

About fifteen minutes later, Daniel was ready. "Where ... should ... I ..."

"Cum on her face, Danny." Brittney let go of Abby's hair. "She's probably never done that."

"Mmmmmppphhhh." Abby's eyes went wide, but she continued pumping the penis with her mouth.

"Okay ... aaahhhh ..." Daniel put his hand where Brittney's had been, pulled the housewife off his dick, and held her face in front of him.

"Actually ... um ... we're at school ... maybe you shouldn't ..." Brittney watched as her brother gave his familiar soft grunts. It was too late. Shot after shot of hot, salty cum plastered Abby's face. Brittney figured the woman's expertly applied makeup was a goner.

Abby shuddered as a river of cum splattered her. Every time she thought Daniel was done, more came out. It was so hot, and sticky. She knew it was in her hair and dripping down to her well-ironed blouse. How would she ever walk out of the school? The thought of it made her shudder, and then she had the first non-contact orgasm in her life. It so surprised her that she thought she might be having a stroke at first, but then the pleasure overwhelmed her, and she knew these teenagers could do whatever they wanted.

A short time later, Daniel held Abby up in the air, bouncing her on his dick. Either the woman had a remarkably flexible pussy, or the dreamstone had worked some of its magic on her. He hadn't thought to offer her the deal until after he'd sunk his dick into her, and now it didn't seem to matter. She had a nice body, with wide hips, and ample boobs already. Dealing with the heat that the deal brought would be an issue anyway. So, Daniel just humped her as is, relishing the way she squealed every time their hips pounded together. It was clear she hadn't had standing sex before. Daniel thought about Jeff, he was a pretty big guy. Maybe he'd be able to give his mom standing sex. She certainly seemed to enjoy it.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,201 Followers
12