All Comments on 'Havana, Baby!'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent read. You two are amazing story telling talents and provide enjoyment with each posting. Thank you. Your hard work is appreciated.

OldGuy1946OldGuy1946over 2 years ago

Love your writing style. Always a crackling good story. I've lost several family and friends in the last few years and the death of LaTasha had me in tears. Thank you for keeping an old guy entertained.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 2 years ago

That was tremendous. I am hopeful that you will write another story with these characters. Thanks

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

As usual, another well written and excellent story. Perhaps a little too deep in the beginning with all the aviation jargon for those with no understanding, but still entertaining for those in the know. It was nice to see that all turned out well for both of the characters. And I enjoy how you incorporate the characters from previous stories into your current one. I’m a great fan of your writing, reading past stories over and often. Can’t wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another fantastic read. Nice to see the recurring characters as well. I hope you continue this series and Mack becomes a new recurring character. I also hope Cameron and Ryan become more involved now they are moving to St Louis. Thanks for your great writing.

NorthwestnutcrkrNorthwestnutcrkrover 2 years ago

Another excellent read. Nice suspense in this one.

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsover 2 years ago

Bravo.....!!!! Very nicely done. You two certainly know how to write an enthralling and entertaining story. I always eagerly await your next posting.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 2 years ago

Thanks again for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story. Well up to your usual standards. I look forward always to the next wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story. I enjoy you keep bringing back characters from previous stories (even if just for a cameo). Hopefully Mack will become a recurring character along with Cameron and Ryan becoming more involved since they are moving to St Louis. Thanks for writing all you stories. Another 5*.

Davester37Davester37over 2 years ago

I really enjoy your writing. I love the glimpse into a life where I’ve only seen the outer edges. I appreciate the authenticity of the story. Your characters are likable and well developed. It’s great to have them return. I look forward to meeting them again!

As always, thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story, good characters. You have built a good world over the course of these interlocking stories.

I personally love the airplane stuff, especially when it is done with the expertise you clearly have. One little editing thing, though. Seattle Tacoma on the first page? I think you must have meant St. Louis. As an aviation enthusiast but non-pilot, I’m proud of myself for catching the discrepancy based on the runway. “Runway 12? There’s no 12 at Sea-Tac!” :-) No big deal. Keep the great stories coming!

WillDevoWillDevoover 2 years agoAuthor

Seattle Anonymous: Oh, boy. Now that's just plain embarrassing! Thanks for the catch, source document updated. 😅

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Finally getting to this and am sorry it took so long! Great story plot with enough romantic and erotic moments to spice it up. It was a little slow at the start but it picked up quickly and made for an interesting read, getting really exciting along the way. The SW/ST comment was a hoot, too. Most important of all was feeling Brandi’s emotions through the writing; that really came through well and I felt for LaTasha and her husband because they were important to her even though she didn’t know LaTasha well (and probably hadn’t met the husband). Excellent work!

AnAncientAnAncientover 1 year ago

I felt the story was disjointed and lacked a clear overall arc to tie everything together, that is my impression.

Yes, there were lots of good bits, and I enjoyed reading it, apart from a little too much sexual detail (am not offended, but I'm interested in the emotions than the technique, so to me it is tedious and distracts from the story line). However this story did not hang together as well as your other stories.

Certainly it has given me some ideas about characterizations for my own stories, and am aware your writing craft is a lot better than mine! I have not published here, but I have some ideas that would suit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freaking awesome story!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

I’m rereading this series, I enjoyed it immensely the first time around and somehow I’m finding it just as good this time around, albeit without the shock of the collision etc. first rate storytelling that doesn’t fade second time around. (I marked it 5⭐️ first time around btw, nothings changed).

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...