Have a Drink

Story Info
A reluctant man finds out what a bunch of women want.
4.1k words
4.78
7.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a single scene from my story "The Currents of Time." Since that story is long, and has an intricate plot, I thought I'd separate the largest sexual story from it for readers who just want to skip to the sexy stuff without having to sift through the overarching plot. Enjoy.

Jay had never liked squirt. In fact, he had stormed out every time a woman tried to get him to drink them during sex. One day, he met a beautiful, light brown skinned, voluptuous woman named Neha, who had silky, straight black hair. She convinced him to let her and nine other women who were friends with her reverse gangbang him.

She told him that he would have to agree to let them use him, even force him to do exactly what they wanted, even if he changed his mind, and that there would be nothing he could do to stop them, since they outnumbered him so dramatically. She also told him that if he tried to force them off of him, and accidentally hurt any of the women in the process, that they would punish him severely in ways that he would not enjoy.

Jay had listened and thought she was bluffing about the severe punishment stuff. He further reasoned that it was moot, because he would certainly be careful around the women, and, further, he knew he was three times as strong as any of them, and that they couldn't really make him do anything in the first place. So, he concluded that there was no real threat to a bunch of horny women playing with him, and he could call it quits if he didn't enjoy any of it, and that it was incredibly unlikely he'd fail to enjoy them in the first place.

With all that in mind, he'd agreed to allow this to happen.

The day came, and the women arrived. Several were around the same age as Neha, which, as far as Jay could tell, was around forty, and others were between their early to late twenties. They all had similar physical attributes to Neha, as well, being curvy, wide hipped, with naturally large breasts, and their skin tones ranged from deep brown, to a more pale brown, to even lighter, olive skinned. All had lustrous black, silky, straight hair.

"Are you ready?" asked Neha, after they had all met up and relaxed for some time.

Jay looked around at all of the women, eyeing him impatiently, hungrily. Finally he said, "Let's fucking do it!"

They moved to the bedroom, with its massive king sized bed, and Jay took off his clothes and laid on the bed. The women started walking toward him as they undressed. The event became a blur of female parts and fluids. One of the older women pushed him back, onto the bed, and pushed one of her nipples into his mouth. While this was happening, he felt another woman sucking his dick, and his index and middle finger on each hand being pushed into soft, warm, and wet vaginas.

The woman pulled her tit out of his mouth, and then straddled his face, and rubbed her pussy on his mouth. He felt his dick slide out of a mouth, and then into a pussy. Liquid splashed on him, though what it was, and where it came from he couldn't even comprehend. There were naked women all around him, and his view was obstructed by the one straddling his mouth. He started licking the pussy in his mouth, and enjoying the way her soft bush rubbed against his lips. He enjoyed her alluring scent, and taste, too.

She started to squirt, and pressed down on his mouth, creating a seal, so that not a drop of her went elsewhere but into his mouth, and onto his tongue, for him to drink. He shut his mouth, but she pinched his nose shut, forcing him to open it again. Once he did so, and allowed her to flow into his mouth again, she released his nose. She tasted amazing, and he had agreed to let them do as they pleased, so he let it happen.

While she was squirting, two of the younger women mounted his face. One in front of, and facing the other woman, and the other behind. They both rubbed their clits, and started to squirt. The one in front gushed all over his face for a second, but then adjusted her angle so she was pouring down the other woman's bush, and into his mouth, as the woman on his mouth raised up slightly, to allow the other woman's stream to enter. The mixture of flavors was driving him wild, despite himself. The woman behind pushed her pussy against the ass crack of the woman already on his mouth, and her squirt gushed down her crack, and into Jay's mouth. Now three women were gushing into his mouth, and he was chugging all of them.

He suddenly came back to himself, and really thought about what he was doing. He'd been caught up in the moment, almost like he was under a kind of sexual spell caused by the beauty and sexuality of the women, but, now, realizing that this was going to be a squirt gangbang, he started to push up, against them, and to turn his head to the side, out of the torrential squirt waterfall. He was going to call it off, or at least set up some ground rules. They noticed, and pushed down on him, all at once, pinning his head exactly where it was. He started to speak, but his voice was stifled completely by the pussy being pushed down, onto his mouth. The combined weight of all three women, plus the one on his dick was so huge, being over 500 pounds, that it made him understand that what Neha had said a few days earlier was not idle talk, they were not going to show him any mercy, and it would have been impossible to push them off! He was going to either keep drinking them, or drown, because if he shut his mouth, the squirt gushed up his nose!

A bit of panic rose in him, as he realized he was completely trapped, and powerless, and he thought of trying to fight them off of him but immediately dismissed the idea, because he realized he might accidentally hurt them in the process. He knew he'd never forgive himself if he hurt any of them, and he also remembered Neha's warning about how they'd punish him. Since they turned out to make good on her assurance that they'd pin him down and use him, he wasn't ready to bet on the scary stuff being a bluff, either. So he completely dropped the idea.

The panic stayed for a moment, but also a great deal of excitement, and pleasure beyond his wildest dreams started to rise up. This quickly replaced all of his bad emotions. He knew that they understood that, of course, all he had to do was keep drinking, and that there was no real danger. He wasn't going to drown, so long as he let the waterfall flow into his mouth, and swallowed it rapidly, breathing through his nose when he could. Hence, he concluded that they were merely enjoying him, and that they knew he would enjoy them, too, if he would just give in, and let their juices flow into his mouth, and stop fighting it. So, he went back to drinking them in great gulps. He truly started to enjoy it, and he wondered why he'd fought all this time with his previous relationships.

When those women dismounted, Jay got a quick glimpse of the woman riding his dick. She lifted herself, and he enjoyed watching his dick slide out of her, covered in her natural lubricant. She knee walked over to his head. As she did so, she rubbed her clit, and started to gush on his chest, until finally she got her pussy over his mouth, and he started to drink her.

He felt one of his hands slip out of a pussy, and the woman who had been using his hand switched to his dick, and slid him inside of herself. The woman on his mouth finished squirting, and started to rise up, but then paused, fingered herself roughly for another second, and then gushed another blast of squirt, all over his face.

As this was happening, he felt a hand grasp his wrist and push his own fingers into his mouth. He licked the natural female lubricant off of them. It tasted amazing, and he relished in consuming it. The hand pulled his wrist away, and he felt his fingers enter another pussy. The woman on his mouth moved away, then.

Neha then straddled his mouth, and he started tongue fucking her, and enjoying her rich, creamy flavor, as she rubbed her clit. She, too pressed down, hard, on his mouth when she started to come. He started noticing a pattern, that the older women were being very careful to squirt directly into his mouth, and seemed to enthusiastically relish in making him drink every drop of them, but the younger women were being sloppy, and squirting all over the place, in addition to into his mouth. He concluded that older women really do have a much more extreme and intense sex drive.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see something confusing going on. When Neha finished draining herself onto his tongue, shook her body in ecstasy, and paused for a second to compose herself, before finally getting off of him, he looked over, and saw that three of the younger women were positioning themselves. One on the bed, on her back, another, the one who looked to be maybe twenty-one, on top of her, facing her, while straddling her, with her hips over the other's breasts, and a third leaned back on her knees, to the side, waiting.

He moved over to them, and put his dick into the woman lying on her back, and started fucking her. The woman on all fours in front of him spread her ass cheeks open so he could see her pussy and asshole. The woman to the side started to push him down, and he realized she was pushing his mouth toward the woman's asshole. He started to cringe, but at the last second, she pushed him a little lower, and he happily allowed her to push his face into the warm lips and bush below, as the woman on all fours pushed back, into his face. After a few moments of him vigorously licking her, the top woman moved onto her back, and laid next to the head of the woman on bottom. She started fingering herself vigorously, and started gushing.

Jay opened his mouth, letting her flow onto his tongue, but then he felt the hands of the woman to the side, again, pushing him down, until his mouth was flush with the gushing, brown pussy, set so beautifully between her legs, and framed by her wide, perfect hips. She pushed his head so hard that the woman's pubes were pushed up his nose, and all he could smell was the tantalizing scent of her pussy, as her spray filled his mouth. As he drank her, he felt a tap on his thigh, and realized he'd stopped fucking the woman below him, so he started pumping in and out of her again.

The woman on his mouth stopped gushing, and his head was released. He leaned back and looked at her, expecting her to move away, to be replaced by another demanding woman. Instead, she started fingering herself, and said, "I'm going to squirt all over your face, so keep your mouth closed this time."

After a few seconds of her rubbing her clit and moaning, she started to come, and to gush. It hit Jay in the eyes, and he closed them, and turned his head unconsciously before opening them again. He felt the hands of the woman on the side, again, though, gripping his head on either side, and turning it into the stream. She held him there, as the woman continued to absolutely drench him. She rubbed her clit, causing her squirt to spray all over his face. He closed his eyes as her stream splattered on him, from his forehead, down over his closed eyes, all over his nose and lips, and cheeks.

"Oh my god! Fuck yeah, that's hot!" yelled the woman who was drenching him.

He felt the tap again, and started pumping in and out of the woman he was fucking, having unconsciously stopped, again, while the other woman continued spraying on his face.

At last, she finished gushing on him, and moved away. The hands holding him from the side finally let go, and the woman he was fucking now smiled at him, and pulled him toward her, allowing him to enter her more deeply.

He leaned forward to kiss her, but was immediately stopped by a pussy. The woman who had been guiding his head had swung her legs over to be straddling the woman he was fucking. He started to say something, but she thrust her bush into his lips, muffling and stopping any words, and he started licking her. She started to gush into his mouth for a second, as she whined in ecstasy, and he drank her, but then the orgasm caused her to go weak in the knees. She lowered, and gushed into the mouth of the woman he was fucking. She grabbed his head by the hair, and pushed his face into her stream, so he stuck his tongue into the stream to get another taste of her, and drank what he could.

When she was finished, and had dismounted, he felt something soft, on his cheek, to his right, and looked over to see the bush of another woman who was kneeling next to him. He had started to lose track of who was where, and what pussy he was even eating. The woman to his right pushed him into her pussy, and he started licking her. She immediately came and started squirting. She lifted a leg, and pushed the back of his head, forcing his mouth between her legs, so that she could make sure she gushed into his mouth.

Jay wrapped his lips around her pouring pussy as he drank her, and made a conscious effort to keep fucking the woman that was beneath him. He was proud of his ability to multi task, as he managed to actually fuck the woman very hard, while still chugging the copious fluids of the woman flowing into his mouth. The woman he was fucking started moaning, and, just as the woman at his mouth finished with him, and moved away, the woman he was fucking pushed him off, and pushed him back on the bed.

She mounted him again, and started riding him, as she did so, she leaned down to kiss him, and as he opened his mouth, he realized she hadn't swallowed the squirt, and she let it pour into his mouth. Then, suddenly there was another of the older women grinding on his mouth, and this one, when she was about to come, actually grabbed the back of his head and forced his mouth against her pussy, very firmly, and then started allowing her stream to absolutely pour into his mouth. She held his head, as she shook, and moaned in pleasure, and her body released every last drop of squirt that it contained into his mouth. He felt the hot stream spraying into his mouth forcefully, and then the stream weakened, and he could feel it spraying erratically, hitting the roof of his mouth, then his tongue, and all over inside his mouth, as it died off, and her body and hips were moving at random angles, involuntarily.

He felt himself slide out of the woman who was riding him, and then, the second the other woman had lifted her pussy off of his mouth and moved away, the woman who had been riding him was spraying all over his face as she came, until she managed to lean in a direction which caused her spray to go into his mouth. He helped out by adjusting his head as much as he could, which wasn't much since he was pinned down by her thighs in the first place. She rested for a moment, allowing some of her weight to be relaxed onto his face, as her squirt slowed down, and stopped.

"You want a little more?" she asked, looking down at him with a breathless looking half smile.

His mouth was completely engulfed by her pussy lips and bush, since she was literally sitting on his face, so he just mumbled, "Mmmhmm."

"You fucked me for so long, I got really fucking hot, and I know I could squirt for you again." she said.

Then she raised up slightly, rubbed herself a bit more, and a very strong, but short blast of hot juice shot out of her, and into his mouth. It was spread out by her pussy lips, since she was tensing in orgasm, and it made the stream very wide, so some of it sprayed onto his nose, chin and cheeks, while most went into his mouth. She held the same pose for a few seconds, as the last drops came out of her, and into his mouth. She rubbed her pussy, shaking the last drops out of her, and off of her bush, and into his mouth, and onto his face. The contrast of all the droplets of clear, crystally squirt in her deeply black bush was delightful for him to see, reminding him of the beauty of the night sky, and so close to his face. He was surprised, though, that she then lowered herself onto his mouth again, moaned, and let another long spray enter his mouth. It kept coming and coming, as she moaned.

"Oh my god! I can't stop coming! Drink me! Drink me! Drink me!" she yelled, with the last words becoming breathless, and whiny.

He swallowed her in huge gulps, trying to keep up with the great volume that she was pouring into his mouth. Some escaped, and trickled down his chin, or shot out, and upward, due to the intense amount, and the motion of his swallowing. She moaned again.

"Uhh! Oh fuck, I'm still coming!" She yelped.

The other women were all watching at this point, and cheering her on.

The woman on his mouth leaned forward for a second, forcing her bush up his nose, and her pussy lips to spread around his lips, and the stream stopped, and then she whined loudly, and leaned all the way back, until she was laying on him. Her pussy lifted off of him since she was lying back, and seemed to be finished. Then she rubbed her clit some more, and fingered herself, but when she pulled her fingers out, the stream started again! It wasn't going in his mouth at all, and he was fine with the break, as he was getting full.

Then he felt hands on the back of his head, and realized the other women were pushing his head forward, into the stream! He felt fingers pulling his mouth open, and the other hands pushed him forward, until his mouth was firmly sealed around her pussy again, and the stream was pouring into his mouth. He began drinking again, as she moaned, and unconsciously rubbed her breasts, and face as she writhed in pure ecstasy, and her hips gyrated on his face. He started wondering how much this woman could possibly squirt, and realized she had easily poured at least sixteen ounces of herself into his mouth. He thought this must be some kind of record, and was thankful that it tasted absolutely incredible, and was truly delightful, and refreshing, like spring water. Just as he was thinking this, though, thankfully, she finally made a stuttering moan, and shook herself, causing the last bit of her amazing juice to squirt into his mouth.

She laid there, for a moment unable to move, due to the after effects of the extreme orgasm she had just had. She gently made little pleasure noises for a bit, as Jay enjoyed looking at her pussy and bush, dotted all over with droplets of squirt. Then, he felt the hands on his head again, and his face was pushed into her bush, and moved around, so that all of these droplets of squirt, and the female ejaculate dripping out of her pussy, went all over his lips and face. He then felt the hands smear the fluids along his face, and then push them into his mouth. He wondered who was doing this, but couldn't see, since they were behind him. It all tasted truly wonderful, and he was glad they were having so much fun with him, and making sure he didn't miss out on any of the juices.

"Stick out your tongue!" he heard a voice say. He did so, and then his face was thrust into the pussy in front of him, forcing his tongue into her folds. When he was released, he pulled his tongue out of her, and could see it was covered in female ejaculate, and natural pussy lubricant. He pulled it back into his mouth and swallowed all of this.

Then, at long last, she rolled off of him, and stood up.

Jay sat up on the bed, smiling. The other women had all sat down, and had been watching, and enjoying this impromptu finale. They all cheered, clapped, and laughed and smiled.

They said things like:

"That was crazy!"

"How did you squirt that much?"

"I'm jealous! Teach me to come for that long!"

"Jay, you are a legend! I guarantee no other man has made this many women fucking gush! And certainly not gush as much as she did!"

Finally, Neha walked over and laid down on the bed, and spread her legs. He mounted her, and slid his dick into her, and started pumping. He came almost immediately, having been incredibly turned on by the reverse gangbang. He pulled out, and came into her mouth. She then got up, and spat his come into another woman's mouth, who moaned in pleasure as she received it, while she rubbed her breasts and pussy. She did the same to the next woman, until it had gone around to all ten. Each woman went into worshipful ecstasy as his come was drooled into her mouth. The final woman swallowed a bit, and made a sound of delight, before passing the rest of it to the next, who did the same, and passed it on, until it got to the last woman, and she swallowed the last drops.

12