Have a Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay enjoyed this sight, and then walked off to the bathroom, and took a shower.

When he came back into the living room, the women were all wearing bra and panties only, and were eating a sumptuous feast of excellent tapas. He sat down and joined them, and they talked, and chatted. They were all being very sweet to him. One would rub his shoulders, while another would put a bite of tasty food into his mouth. Another brought a glass of wine to his lips. He marveled at the stark contrast between how they were treating him now, versus how they'd used him during the reverse gangbang.

After a few glasses of wine, he turned to Neha, and said, "You were bluffing about the punishment stuff, weren't you?"

Neha started laughing, and then said, as she set her wine glass down, "Well, obviously! Of course we would hold you down and make you lick our pussies, and drink us, that's all good fun, and I knew you'd love it, despite yourself, but that other stuff? Yuck! We're not lunatics nor sadists!"

"Why did you say all that crazy stuff, then?" he returned.

"I had to make sure you wouldn't try to quit on us! These ladies would have been furious with me if you wimped out because you don't like drinking squirt! I mean, it worked, right?" she said.

"Yeah, it worked." he replied, laughing, and taking another drink of wine.

"You like squirt, now, don't you? Admit it! This was exactly what you needed!" she said, playfully, as she leaned forward, elbows on her knees as she sat on the couch.

"I really do! I don't know what I was thinking before. I love it. It's amazing!"

12