All Comments on 'Have a Nice Day'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
blah

just blah

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well, not terrible

Lots of cliches, and plenty of unlikely events, but interesting all the same. In a story this short I guess it makes sense not to explain in detail, but the FBI and the Secret Service? Why did they need Fred? Oh well.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 16 years ago
I'm sorry to have tell you, but...

Stupid, stupid tale! And to boot, not at all well written. Please, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ugly Story & Ugly Writing

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hahahahahaha

Bitch got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
F+

F+

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
a new low is stupid

time after time story after story This author never fails to fuck up a good story. This story is short shallow moronic and unbeleiveable.

<br></br>

You know this was headed into the toilet when you read this

<br></br>

<i>Damn him, how could he do this to her after all the months of shit he gave her when he caught her with Frank Brooks, that had been nothing but a <b>little harmless recreational necking and petting at a party</b>.

<br></br> </i>

this is necking?

<br></br>

Sure, Frank was feeling her up and was <b> kissing her bare breasts while she had her hand inside his fly.</b> That was as far as she was ever going to let it go. Fred threw a fit, acting as if she had let Frank fuck her or something.

<br></br>

the rest of this story is so mindless there are really worlds to describe how bad it is . The leap the wife makes to tying him even though SHE cheated first makes no sense.

<br></br>

have a nice day?

<br></br>

how about getting a fucking clue

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not worth reading

this writer should have his head read. Not a nice story. My advice give up writing.

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
Lame

Really really LAME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Much Better Than Many & Consequencially On TGT

Sure an editor would have helped a little but all in all - not nearly as bad as many here.<P>

Loosen up mongers - his heart and fairness were in the right vein.

With Regard

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Nice Day Wasn't

A good story but the plot was a little off of being a good day for that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well, not too shabby

The only real problems with the story are minor...like how did the police, F.B.I. and the Secret Service get there before the wife did? Also, more sex would have been nice...but I guess you can't have everything. She would have gotten involentary manslaughter at most, not 2nd degree murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can you not spell?

You have loose change. You lose your wife. There is a difference between loose and lose. This is not a pass on bad grammer and other misspelled words.

Now back to the story as you attempted to write it. Stupidity on the part of the wife in just getting one episode taped and nothing recorded of the actions. I have some very serious doubts as to the possibility of someone sitting up drowning in his own vomit.

Is it possible for you to write any story of male female sex without the male being black?

I used to look for your new stories and had a file of everything on Literotica in my computer, that file is shrinking very fast since I decided to delete the examples of bad grammer and adventures in spelling. It is an indicator of a writer who does not give a s*** about his work as the same words go for years being misspelled and cannot be relied on to correctly spell a primary characters name all the way through one story.

Isn't it time for another TG or TS story?

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
A formula in need of a shake

The formula of 'tied gaged and forced to watch' needs to be truely shaken to make a justified reappearance. You have not given it enough of a shake I am afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well everyone for the most part is tearing down

the story. You have a very stupid slut trophy wife who wants extracurricular sex with no problem but loves her hubby, yeah right. Her friend is even more stupid and even tho the destroyed her own marriage she knows how to save this one. The wife has no real evidence of adultry nor sex but jumps in on that one without ever questioning the husband. I wish we could take a vote on how many men out there feel they would even consider talking to the wife, even if they were cheating on them, after being drugged, bound and gagged, forced to watch such willing sex by the wife with any men even black ones. Who would ever consent to even staying married to her? He would now have the evidence for the divorce all she has is her assumptions. Read that as ass/u/me (ass out of you and me). Yes he could vomit sitting up and with a gag he could choke on it and it would have been forced up his nose and clogged it ans he would have drowned in his own vomitus. They left out one charge, torture. Yes it is a weak story and it could have been better. The friend needs to be arrested as an accomplice. Saving you love someone, and loving someone are very different things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jesus....

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
been around several times

this same story is on this board - rerun, reran and still BORING

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it probably is murder, not manslaughter

Florida Statutes define murder under 782.04(1)(a) <i>The unlawful killing of another human being: 2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any: f. Kidnapping … is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.</i>

<p>

It further elaborates: 782.04(2) <i>The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.</i>

<p>

Kidnapping, in Florida, is defined as: <i>The term "kidnapping" means forcibly, secretly, or by threat confining, abducting, or imprisoning another person against her or his will and without lawful authority, with intent to:

<p>

2. Commit or facilitate commission of any felony.</i>

<p>

False imprisonment is: <i>forcibly, by threat, or secretly confining, abducting, imprisoning, or restraining another person without lawful authority and against her or his will.</i> She clearly did that in order to force him to watch, but her reason for doing it doesn’t matter. False imprisonment is the felony facilitating the kidnapping so this should qualify as first degree murder.

<p>

If, somehow, her actions did not qualify as first degree under the felony murder rule, the wife was cognizant of the danger in leaving him tied up and gagged; she made sure he was upright. Had there been a fire, a malfunction in household equipment that caused a carbon monoxide leak, a gas leak or some other unexpected event, he would not have been able to escape because of the way she imprisoned him. She could have left someone there to release him in the event of an emergency. She didn’t bother to make the effort to think it through. That is the classic depraved indifference that is the counterpart in other states of “evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life” in the Florida Statute. That would make it second degree murder. It is by no means clear that her offense would descend to the level of manslaughter.

<p>

All of which is to say: drawing legal conclusions as the writer or commenter is neither simple nor straightforward. You need to research the law of the state(s) being used in the story. Each item you find may require you to research another item to understand the first, and the second, and so on.

<p>

The writing could have been better and it could have been told better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good

fuck graMMARR and all that shit.

the whole idea of the story is great.

i'd like to have seen some of you try to jerk off

when the story changes at the end

and there's vomit and death

and no little happy ending where everyone gets to

fuck and go to sleep.

lmfao.

good day.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Shades of Die Hard, Batman!

<I>I am special Agent Johnson, FBI.</I> Which Agent Johnson was that again?

<P>

That was typical of the hackneyed vignettes in this retelling of the "forced to watch" story. It's been done better elsewhere. The characters here are rather too fantastic to be believable. Even if Fred hadn't met his sorry end, Judy's actions were depraved and negligent, so much so as to be criminal. I cannot imagine how someone like Fred would be married to a twit like Judy, and that strains the credibility of the tale.

<P>

I have to admit some puzzlement at a previous comment by Anonymous who said, "<I>fuck graMMARR</I>". Taken to its logical conclusion, that pronouncement means verbs are unimportant, spelling is extraneous, proper sentence construction is irrelevant, and incorporating the elements of good fiction into the story is overblown. Therefore, "Sally & dog w/o pantees, you're taxi ridden to teh airprot graven me a gr8 blojob." qualifies as topnotch erotic writing. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Police

The police will only incarcerate the whore, she needs to be tortured close to death and brought back and tortured over and over, this way she gets off too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tired old plot

This tired old plot has been around for years-the only thing that makes this 15th version of the same old plot different is that the husband dies. Refer to "June gets Even" for one of the original versions back in 03 or 04.The other difference is that this is cornier than any of the earlier versions .

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Done before....

...and done better. Some of your stories are not bad, though you need to work on the dialogue between characters.

This was simply a bad story and one that has been done too many times before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
contradictions

she loves him...does not want to mess up the marriage...choice between open marriage or messy divorce ?

this is a situation for her to have time away to think of what she wanted and what she got.

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Really Funny

I thought the finding her husband going to a motel with the woman was funny and when the wife has her fun with the men she gets arrested and sent to jail and then she finds out the woman was a man in disguise Great work Grey Eagle.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
It should be in Humour

One thing I learned long ago, when dealing with people from another culture, never, never use irony.....

I felt overwhelmed by cliches until I realized that Grey Eagle was being humorous. But to close with another cliché,

if she loved him, she should have a conversation with him before taking action, but....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry I did not read this as humor. I read it as

a stupid wife that did not question her husband on his actions and who had previously been engaged in sexual contact not her husband. She decided on her own to get revenge for something that did not happen and committed many criminal acts. It is really a shame a lot of people do not understand she is almost braindead and was going to cheat one way or another in the future anyway. I have mentioned it before and will again. Fucking someone is is never, repeat never, a good way to get revenge on someone that cheats on you. It is stupid to take the physical and medical risk alone. Fry the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
if that is love ?

then let someone not love me that much. its terminal

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That was an awful 1*.

Also, near impossible since there is no reason that the police and FBI would have been at the house. Let alone the husband working with the FBI and an agent dressed as a woman.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave it a 5 star

truly different, funny and sick. Also reading it was great. To bad the husband had to die for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
@DWornock

"...the husband working with the FBI and an agent dressed as a woman." Ugh, that wasn't an agent "dressed as a woman," numbnuts, that was a female agent. Oh, I see. You didn't know the FBI had female agents.

Was the 1* you give stories in the LW category your opinion of the story or your fucking IQ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more of

YOUR RACIST CRAP!

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsabout 12 years ago

I love twist endings, and stories where schemes don't turn out the way people expected. Good job!

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
That's fucked up.

I hope she fucking kills herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She wanted to cheat anyway

So time for her to pay, you don't just cheat without proof talk to your spouse get all the information, once you cheat your the guilty party and deserve whatever happens to you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Interesting Tale

I hope she enjoys the rest of her life in prison the stupid cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this story

seals it for me. enuf of ur stories

1* cause zero not and option

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
You like half finished stories, right?

I can´t understand why you stopped where you did. Imagine what interesting plots could have happened.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

the story is over. damn dont you get it?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Incredible

Some people just don't get it. She murdered her husband and will go to prison. Case closed. Oh and cunt closed too.

HA Ha ha

PrideInsightPrideInsightalmost 11 years ago
ECHO....

.....story done....dead....what is left is what ifs.....she is going to prison "fact"...next story....

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
OK

But I think others have done this theme better.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
It actually is simple -

She caused his death - directly -

He did nothing wrong - she did - more than ponce and wanted more - now she can with the girls in the women's wing at Raiferd?sp been a while since needed to spell the Florida state pens name -

She gets better than she deserves - and he gets far less unfortunately.

As to DWornoc - they will use disguised agents all the time get a grip

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
suspicions

Her suspicions were pretty weak seeing no signs of kissing etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finally an author that understands what happens when you gag someone and they vomit!

I've read too many stories where some stupid woman thinks it's a good idea to tie her boyfriend or husband up and then abuse him. THIS is what happens when the victim gets sick. They drown in their own vomit. Harsh story, well told.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
AND GUILT BY ASSOCIATION

leads the way to non-divorce. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Twat Got What She Deserved!

Hopefully,she's also knocked up with 3 mixed breed triplets!

Dumb fucking cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sadly, hubby had to die for wifey to get her head on straight.....

.....without video, photographs or eye witnesses to the sex act, she has no grounds for infidelity.

"Knock out drops" often leave the victim with strong nausea upon regaining consciousness. If gagged, choking death is practically a given.

Frankly, I would like to have seen him survive and escape the drugging and restraint, going into hiding, leaving her to fend for herself.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Rough

That was a rough one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i was once a witness to a woman vomitting!

You ask whats strange about that?

she was vomitting whilst having a seizure, her eyes had rolled back,

her mouth was clenched, & vomitus was being forced through her nostrils, seems she had a lot of fluid as the vomitus had been initially orrange, they changed to yellow, then cloudy white,

she was being surrounded by stunned onlookers only her lady friend was assisting her,

i was atleast 15 yards away watching at the window directly infront of me & her head was pressed at the windows, she was in a bus.

her friend was desperately trying to keep her head up as it appeared she had lost consiousness, the vomitus kept being pumped out for atleast 10 secs, it was then she began to blink & showed some signs of consiousness. i walked away from the scene as my ride had arrived but the images in my mind did not allow me to speak about it.

the incident happened some odd ten yrs back, but the memory is still a fresh just like it was yesterday, later in life before i quit my practice, i had 6 of my patients die, all died due to medical complications, which were too difficult for their bodies to recover from, i still do take it personally, legally i may not be responsible nor the team, but i always feel that i let them down

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 8 years ago
Isn't this

just another variant on Hildy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What Was Purpose Of Gag

A lot of people, especially under stress, cannot breathe solely through their nose. They will suffocate. If they vomit, they can surely die. I am such a person. What real purpose did gagging her husband serve? I hope she enjoys her time in jail. Her sexual preferences are sure to take on a few changes now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Minor quibble. No Federal Offense.

Title 18 of the United States Code contains the listing of the offenses against the United States. Despite appearances, the federal government has limited criminal jurisdiction. The main murder offenses are listed in the § 1100 series. Basically, if hubby and wife were living in Government quarters on someplace like Ft. Bragg, or another place, "within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States" ( 18 U.S.C. § 7, 13), or if you could characterize hubby, as being an assistant to the Secret Service Agent while at home being tied up, then Section 1114 might apply to wife:

"Whoever kills or attempts to kill any officer or employee of the United States or of any agency in any branch of the United States Government (including any member of the uniformed services) while such officer or employee is engaged in or on account of the performance of official duties, or any person assisting such an officer or employee in the performance of such duties or on account of that assistance, shall be punished— . . . "

But you've really got to strech for that.

Title 18 has some other provisions that expand Uncle's jurisdiction (§115--drive-by shootings in drug activities), for example, but generally speaking, that means the state and not the Feds will prosecute her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
always chuckle

When I read stories about implying every black guy is in perfect shape with huge hanging appendage. Certainly many black males chase after white females thinking theyare getting revenge on whitey.

I live in iintegrated suburb and know most of my black neighbors very well. Well enough to know half a dozen of the homeys are always hitting on the white wives with admittedly some success.

I know their wives much better. The sistahs don't take kindly to the bruthas chasing pale pussy. A few couples in my area have pools and love throwing summer pool parties. Few of the bruthas take their shirts off but all strut around in tight trunks...I stick to hemmed cutoffs and a muscle T-shirt. Forgot to lock bathroom door a few years back and a couple of the sistahs with wandering eye husbands walked in.

The next week I had visitors. Bruthas were playing hoops...sistahs had their own game and new meaning for bbc acronym...My name is Benjamin.

The ladies know their husbands only exceed 6 if you measure in centimeters and have decided to start their own study.

The bruthas have only only moderate success but the girls have perfect scores. They have seduced all the husbands whose wives cheated and made sure he had them all. All the attractive single white guys have been bedded and I have a faithful harem.

desertdog43desertdog43almost 5 years ago
I'll show him !!!!

Way to go bitch.. A woman would nuke a man over a parking ticket....

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Ouch!

Oops.. backfired.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The usual LW wronged wife's revenge went a.little to far. Authors please learn the difference between lose and loose. It's not difficult to understand.

lee5456lee5456about 3 years ago
Needs a new title

New title should be: stupid fucking cunt

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

What an absolute idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hate stories in which the innocent victim dies as if that is revenge on the cheater. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Having Fred die is a lazy choice by this typically more adventurous and confident author. Having her deal with an alive and justifiably pissed husband would have been more work but wouid have produced a much better story. Oh well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Never ever assume anything about your spouse having an affair before you have the facts, solid facts. I have seen several marriages and families destroyed over assumptions or misunderstandings… how terribly awful and unforgivable

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

The husband should not have died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Hubby died due to lazy unimaginative author. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As some readers seem unable to grasp the deeper message of his story I will try to spell it out for them.

In many stories on this site, a man is left on his own, restrained as helpless as a new born baby for hours.

If a parent left his/her child without protection alone Child protection officers would be on them like a ton of bricks. THE MESSAGE IS N E V E R L E A V E A H E L P L E S S P E R S O N O N T H E I R O W N.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story had potential. But, it should have been developed further. Rather than a chopped ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm guessing that there will be a special place in hell for her. This story could greatly benefit from a chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous