Have Gun Will Travel

Story Info
A wife conspires with a professional to conceive.
4.6k words
2.08
15.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

"I'm honored you asked me. I'd be more than delighted to make your wish come true. It's the most magical part of what I do with couples. There's some paperwork we need to accomplish. It's designed to protect me from having any financial obligations during and after the conception. It's based on case law, the same used by clinics providing insemination services to people wanting to conceive."

He continued, "Unlike the services they provide, mine is free and a lot more fun for all parties involved. Many wives don't want their husbands to know until afterwards which I totally understand and I haven't seen a husband balk afterwards in all the years I've been doing this, but there's always a first time."

"If this were to happen, just know the law is on your side. As long as the two of you remain married he is considered the father and legally responsible for any children you conceive even if they are another man's."

"I know you're not worried, but it's good to know your rights. That's right; forewarned is forearmed. You sound like you've been doing some reading. Maybe you should take the LSAT."

The woman on the other end of the line, laughed. He liked her laugh and had grown very fond of her, but he also knew he had to protect himself. His Achilles heel was allowing himself to become emotionally entangled with the women he bedded and Moranda was no exception.

He had very strong feelings for her, but he also wasn't quite yet ready to renounce bachelorhood and his lifestyle and settle down with one woman. He wasn't a bed hopper, considered himself selective and while the affair lasted, faithful.

Jack's earliest sexual experience as a young man was with a married woman. She was a tigress both in bed and out. There was no doubt who called the shots in her marriage. Her husband was a nice guy, worked too hard, unable to meet his wife's emotional or physical needs, but he did love her.

He believed she had married down, a belief she encouraged him to hold onto as it served her well. He did everything for her. In return, she told Jack she let him perform cunnilingus on her. She swore it was all either of them wanted from the other sexually. Jack wasn't convinced, but considered it none of his business.

Their marriage seemed to work. The husband seemed happy. He and Jack were on good speaking terms, but both men ignored the eight hundred pound gorilla in the room, the affair he was having with the man's wife.

That affair led to others. He wasn't looking for a relationship and settling down and learned most single women might claim they only wanted a fuck buddy, but deep down they wanted a long term commitment.

So he turned to dating married women.

Three decades later, he was now dating Moranda, a twenty three year old woman who had been married less than a year to Ryan, who was also twenty three.

He was one of those men Father Time was very good to. He was an avid outdoorsman, tall, well built, a strong face, piercing brown eyes, thick brown hair, a people person, good at holding a conversation, knowledgeable about many topics.

Women found him interesting, but they also liked how focused he was on them when they had something to say. He excelled at listening, a complaint he often heard them make about their husbands.

He explained to them men listen differently and offered tips to make them better listeners who would not interpret everything they say as a problem needing to be solved. It's why women's stories were longer, richer in detail than men's, and told in a more interesting way.

As he got older, he learned many young women were drawn to older men. They equated age with experience, wealth, maturity, and authority. Inside most of these strong, assertive women was another woman wanting to be led and to serve men like him.

Moranda and Ryan were a good fit for each other. Within a very short while Jack knew Moranda led her marriage. She was affectionate with Ryan, talked kindly about him, but also very directive. Jack noticed Ryan had this habit of not giving others his full attention, because he was always looking to see if she needed anything.

Throughout a social event, Moranda could be talking to someone, lift her glass to show it was empty and Ryan would appear out of nowhere with a new drink, exchange glasses, and be out of sight, without interrupting her conversation, unless of course she wanted to introduce Ryan or have him included in the conversation.

Jack overheard her conversation with another wife. She commented how attentive Jack was. Moranda agreed and said she wouldn't have it any other way. She thought husbands should be slavish in their devotion; after all it's his job to provide for her. She saw wives as the glue holding a family together something she liked to remind husbands.

Jack had no doubt Moranda would have an impact on many marriages. She would remind women of their strength and how they needed to be un afraid and use it.

"You're in it for life so make it work for you. Insist he deliver what you need."

Jack was a historian and author, dabbled in documentaries, but earned most of his living giving lectures. The topics he lectured on were interesting, generated lots of spirited debate, and because he was the center of attention, focus on him.

He was very keen on presenting a certain image of being sophisticated but down to earth, well dressed but not foppish, manly but not aggressive. He could be aggressive and intimidating, but never on the public stage. The last thing he wanted was to come across as a sarcastic, bombastic, irritating know it all.

He wanted his audience, men and women, to like him, to want to be around him, to seek him out. And they did, almost always wives with their husbands in tow. He sensed with some of these women their interest in him extended beyond the subjects he had given a lecture on.

They had read his books, but also seen him on television as the "impartial expert analyst".

When a woman slipped him her phone number, literally under the nose of her clueless husband, he wondered if this is what a rock star felt like.

As to what he did with that phone number, he dialed the number and spent several months dating the woman. He later discovered her husband wasn't so clueless, but supportive of their affair due to his ongoing performance issues. Jack was only too happy to oblige.

That experience turned out to be a real eye opener. He learned appearances can be deceiving, the shy, young woman was anything but with her cuckold husband. She treated him like a subordinate. The sexual freedom she had she denied him, restricting his access to her body, rationing his orgasms, putting him in chastity, and biggest of all, having another man impregnate her.

Jack would have never tolerated such a marriage, but he found himself drawn to observe and participate in theirs. He discovered they were very much in love and quite happy with their grossly lopsided arrangement.

She was the first woman he impregnated. They were the first couple where he openly made love to the wife while her cuckold, eyes covered up, a ball gag in his mouth, restrained at the wrists and ankles, sat in a chair not five from them and listened. In spite of all the sensory deprivation and limitations on his physical movement, the cuckold managed to climax, coating the interior of his chastity device.

She was very vocal during what she referred to as her breeding, conception based not on love, although he was very fond of her, but animal attraction and genetics. Their child would be superior to a child she had with her cuckold. He didn't believe it true, but it definitely added even more spice to the moment.

She told her cuck she needed to get a real man to have a baby with because he was so inferior, that his penis and attempts at intercourse were pathetic, that the only part of him that was going to be in her pussy was his tongue. When she was done belittling her cuck, she heaped praise on Jack, telling him he was the best she ever had and how much she looked forward to making a baby with him, a baby her cuck would raise.

Their second attempt was even better as her cuck became an active participant cheering Jack on, guiding his cock into his wife's vagina, holding her hand while Jack and she rutted, staring at her, telling her he loved and worshiped her and wanted this as badly as she did and swore he would love their baby as if it was his.

Jack asked, "Are you sure? This baby will be a constant reminder of your wife's infidelity."

He answered, "I'm positive, that's the whole point."

"Very well," he said picking up the pace causing the wife to have the first of a series of orgasms, her pussy opening up more and more, she encouraging him to really pound her. When they finished their bodies were shiny with sweat.

He had never had sperm checked for motility and quantity, but he smugly said, "Congratulations, you're going to have a baby."

The cuck's wife said she felt the same way, positive that she was pregnant.

A few weeks later she missed her period. Afterwards, the three of them sat around the kitchen table, waiting for the results. All three were ecstatic over the news. Her cuck, with tears in his eyes, shook Jack's hand and thanked him, then thanked his wife, for making his fantasy come true.

Decades later he was now dating Moranda and she was asking him to father her child.

She asked, "When can I see you? I miss you?"

He answered, "I'll be back in town in two days."

"I can't wait. I've missed you...,"

He chuckled, enjoying the power he wielded, "Go on. Don't hold back. I want you to say it."

"Your cock."

"My cock has missed your pussy. I'm going to give it a workout."

"I hope so. I need it. My orgasms with you are so good."

He pointed out, "Better than your husband's."

"God, yes. I've never had those kinds of orgasms with him. His tongue is nice, but not the same."

It wasn't the first time he had heard this admission from a woman or had the orgasms they had with him compared to the ones they had with their husbands. He liked having his ego stroked and Moranda was definitely pumping it.

"What's your favorite part?" Jack asked.

"It's all good, but my favorite is the ending, when you fill me."

"I like that too, but my favorite is watching your face as you orgasm. I can feel your pussy dilate, begging me to pound it really hard."

She said, "I like that too. I'm sore afterwards, but it's a good sore. You put a smile on my face Jack."

They chatted some more before hanging up, she was heading to bed while he had hours left before his ended.

Moranda sounded really horny, he thought, wondering if she was going to need her cuck's services. He imagined her going to his room, telling him to put his book down, to get a towel, and to get on his knees at the side of the bed.

She would rest her ass on the edge of the bed, lay down, open her legs, and he would press his face against her sex and use his tongue to pleasure her. Ten, fifteen, twenty, or even thirty minutes later she would achieve the orgasm or orgasms she needed, thank him, get up, and retire to her bedroom.

He asked her why didn't she just use a vibrator as what she used her cuck for wasn't lovemaking, but more like masturbation. She told him she had vibrators, but none of them compared to the pleasure she got from her cuck's tongue.

She disagreed, "It's still lovemaking, just not what people consider normal. He's demonstrating how much he loves me when he does what I ask. I feel really connected to him, but the connection I have with you and with him are very different."

"He knows the only reward he'll get is being able to pleasure me. There is no quid pro quo. Do you know most of the time he climaxes while he's licking me?"

Jack said, "How is that possible? Isn't he in chastity?"

She smiled and said, "He is. I don't know how it's possible either, but it happens all the time with him. He says they feel more like a release than a real ejaculation. He likes having them. He sees it as a sign of how happy he is with what we're doing."

Jack couldn't imagine having his cock locked up, being denied sex, not kissing, touching, licking sucking, and most of all, not fucking.

"Too each their own," he thought.

Two days later, he and Moranda were at his place, making love. She had told her cuck she would be gone all weekend.

"How did he react?" Jack asked.

She reminded him, "He's a cuck. How do you think he reacted? He got excited. I keep him involved. He packed my bag. He bathed and dressed me. Lately he's been painting my nails. He's getting quite good at it."

"Has he gotten more effeminate since you and I started dating?"

She nodded, "He has."

"Why do you think he has?"

She answered, "Because I've replaced him as the head of the house and you've replaced him. I spend more time with you than I do with him. Maybe it makes him feel more comfortable in his role or because he thinks I expect this of him."

"It was weird at first, but I've grown to like it. Do you know he wears panties now? It was my idea to replace those tighty whities of his with something much more comfortable and flattering."

She then shared with him more changes, "And he shaves. Not just down there, but his entire body. I love the comparison between you two. When he and I embrace it's nice that he feels so different than you."

He laughed and jokingly asked if he should shave.

"Don't you dare. I love your body hair. You're so much more manly than him."

He asked while they were taking a short intermission between bouts of intercourse, "Have you talked to him about the conversation you and I had a few days ago?"

She smiled, "I haven't, but I intend to."

"When do you want to start trying?"

"We already have. I'm fertile, Jack."

"So you're not going to tell him beforehand?" Jack laughed.

"Isn't it better if I just spring it on him and see his reaction? Besides, it's not like he has a vote on the matter. I want a baby and I want it with you."

Their weekend together was productive. Two weeks later she missed her period.

She referred to her husband as C or Cuck when they were home alone. There were a few times in public where she had slipped and called him C or almost said cuck. She would explain it was a pet name which generated even more interest, but she wouldn't elaborate.

She told him before walking out the door, "C, I added an item to your grocery list."

She liked that he worked from home and had such flexible hours. She had no doubt he would be able to balance both taking care of their baby and doing his job.

She didn't want to admit it, but she also liked knowing he didn't leave the house except to do things she requested. When he did leave it was almost always with her. She was possessive and jealous and because she was putting the horns to him feared he might do the same to her.

He rarely called her at work, but he did that day. He sounded excited when he asked, "Do you think you are?"

She had her own office as she was a mover and shaker in the company.

"I missed my period. I stayed with Jack that entire weekend. You know we don't use protection. Are you happy for me?"

His voice cracked with emotion, "Yes."

"You're not upset I didn't tell what I was trying to do?

"No, I figured you wouldn't. Besides, it's not like I would have a vote in the decision."

"You're right, cuck."

Even though her office door was closed, it excited her to refer to him aloud as cuck and not by his name, Ryan.

"When I get home we'll do the test. It's going to be positive. I'll want you to call him and thank him."

He assured her, "I will."

"Good boy, I knew I could count on you. You'll get a treat afterwards for being so well behaved."

She was only twenty three, but had been quickly promoted to management. Her goal was to one day be the boss of the company she worked for. She loved the idea of leading her marriage and leading the company. She had achieved the first goal and was now working on the second. She knew it would take decades to realize that goal, but she was in no rush.

Her workday ended, she called home before leaving the office telling him she would be home soon. She said he sounded as excited as she felt. He assured her he was.

"This is big, C. There are no refunds. You're either all in or all out."

He promised her, "I understand."

Wearing only a pair of panties, her cuck was waiting at the door when she pulled into the garage.

She told him he looked cute. He was in chastity, but it was unable to stop the fluid leaking from his penis, leaving a visible wet spot on the front of his panties.

"Someone's excited," she smiled, "Where's the test kit?"

She picked it up and told him to follow her.

She had on heels and a business suit. She instructed him to undress her. It had been a while since they had embraced like lovers. She loved the feel and look of his hairless body. He wasn't muscular, but fit. He was one of those men who would never pack on muscle. She liked that he was soft.

Her clothes in a pile on the floor he would pick up and launder later, she initiated a series of kisses.

"I should kiss you more often because you really are good at it. I shouldn't be surprised as you are so oral. Let's do this."

She sat on the toilet, provided enough urine for the test then continued to empty her bladder. She purposely didn't wipe.

"How much time before the results are ready C?"

He read it off to her.

"I know something we can do while we wait. Go get a towel and meet me in your room."

He did. She laid on the bed and asked him to lay on top of her. She felt like making out and talking, getting him to open up about how excited he was for she and Jack but also for them.

"I never imagined us doing this, you conceiving with another man."

She agreed, "I didn't either, but now I can't imagine it being any other way. You're going to make a great dad."

"I hope so."

"Trust me. You will. Before you go down on me, enjoy my breasts. It's been a long time C since you've been able to."

He did, realizing just how much he missed sucking, licking, massaging them. He liked how her nipples grew really long when she was aroused and she was certainly aroused, squirming all over the bed.

When he got to her crotch and laid between her legs, he smelled and tasted urine. It was a first.

"I'm going to have you do this after I pee more often. I bet you would like it if I peed on you."

He groaned and continued to lavish her sex with his tongue.

She told him to go slow.

She wanted both holes penetrated while he licked her. He had two in her vagina and one up her ass. He removed them, replaced them with his tongue, and to her delight was able to penetrate past her sphincter.

She told him he really was a nasty boy.

Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. She liked that he couldn't get enough of her, but she made him stop as her clitoris needed a break.

"It's time."

They got up and went to her bathroom. The result was positive. She was going to be a mother.

"I want this to be our secret for now, C. I'm not ready to tell our families the news. Hand me the phone because I do want to tell Jack."

Jack sounded as excited as she felt. Even though he was not going to be a part of their child's life, she liked how happy he was for her.

He told her, "I knew we conceived that night. I can't explain why, but it's just a feeling I get."

She said, "I felt the same way. Let me get C. He has something to tell you. He'll be brief."

She handed the phone to her cuck who thanked Jack profusely for impregnating his wife. Jack asked him a few questions, liked the answers he heard, and asked to speak to Moranda again.

She signaled for Jack to give them some privacy. He left the bedroom closing the door behind him and went to the kitchen where he continued preparing dinner.

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers
12