All Comments on 'Have Gun Will Travel'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wasted my timevwish i could have it back once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

miguel59 bio - "Love to write and hope I arouse you with my words (No you did not, not even remotely. Actually your words are repulsive and obtuse.) because the biggest sex organ is the brain (If this is the case then your sex organ must be small.) and one's imagination (Yet you write about one of the most overused and unimaginative topics possible! There are countless cuckold stories that are all but carbon copies of each other.)." - 1☆

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 year ago

Not much to say sorry

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 year ago

He should just leave is my only comment

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Inevitably,stud man will try it with the wrong couple - one where the wife lies, and the husband has a gun.

CDRLawCDRLawabout 1 year ago

Interesting idea, could have gone a lot of different ways. This wasn’t the best one.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Sadly, this story is beyond pathetic. The woman treat their husbands with complete and utter contempt. The males have no self respect whatsoever. It makes you wonder why on earth they married in the first place.

The so called “Bull” is just a sexual predator, has his way with married woman than leaves them to pick up the pieces when he goes onto his next conquest.

Why not include an actual male who fights back, grows some balls and stands up for himself.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

You have got to be kidding me. What type of woman would do that to the man she married? And what kind of man would allow this to occur? I know that Moranda does not care for her husband, but to treat him that poorly? Ryan should have left the first time she tried that shit. And as for Jack, why hasn't someone shot that bastard? I gave you 1 star and I believe that was too high of a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn fucking shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

not what I expected. I thought he was setting her up to leave her. This is a fetish story and would do well there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I know one thing, Jack is a dead man walking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You're only partially right on the parental duties of the cheated on husband. While the courts will probably require him to provide child support, they don't specify where that money comes from. The defrauded husband can sue the biological father for reimbursement. In some states, she can even be arrested for paternity fraud. Not that it happens, but she can also be charged with falsifying government records even where paternity fraud itself is not a criminal offense.

As to the story, it was just another horribly written cuck story posted in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would take a complete fool to stay married. Makes no sense. The writing was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s so hot thinking about a married women getting pregnant with another man’s child. I’m guessing this happens more than most people realize. I love fucking a married women & filling her cheating pussy full hoping she ends up knocked. Sending her home dripping is great.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 1 year ago

I see the vomit comet coming...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Punctuating Dialogue

.

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

You wrote the tirade at the beginning as a dialog/conversation, not a monologue.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Mick, you’re an internet buddy, but this was just way too much. People just don’t realize how talented you have to be to post 105 stories this bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You just proved how stupid people can be. 0 rating. I had a recording that I got for a friend of mine. His wife had been cheating on him and he said that he didn't have the money to hire a investigator. I actually told him that I was short of cash myself and apologized for not having the money to help. I said if there was anything I could do to help. I mean you can stay in one of our rental free if he wanted to while I was remodeling it. I was doing a major remodeling and then planning to selling it as the market was way to high. He said that he would think about it. Well I had a talk with one of my brothers. Damn my friends wife's lover was mugged and probably was threatened. You see over time the SOB had been with a few other wives. He actually moved away. Said that he fell down some steps. 3 other women I heard that they we sent some pictures of studdly after his fall. I don't know about the other woman but my buddies wife has treated him like a king and they seem to be doing well. Guys don't put up with this shit life is to short.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

I quit this pile of shit when I read the term 'breeding' Animals breed, humans DO NOT. You own me stars for this shit.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

You need to tag this as 'cuckoldry' so those of us who don't want to read it can pass on by...

...not going to disparage you or those who want to read about this type of relationship, but I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I always enjoy reading the outraged comments from the little dicked boys, more than Miguel59’s actual stories. The LDB’s are so terrified of fictional stories it’s funny! I did a little research. The ones who attack him the hardest, keep reading his work over and over again. So tell me, who are the real sickos?

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

I’m pretty sure you are better at cock sucking than you are at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Haha, great comment MarkTwine!! Your comment was the best thing about this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What the he'll is this trash?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous