Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 01-05

Story Info
A porn star with a big D goes to another world.
4.4k words
4.68
10.6k
17

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob Thunderschlong lived about as good a life as one could hope for: frequent travel to exotic locations; fucking more hot women than he could be bothered to count; owning a luxurious mansion and several overpriced cars. And all of that while never having done a hard day's work in his life.

How could Bob accomplish such a feat? A pretty face, lean figure, and a big dick. Bob was a sex worker and an influencer. Sure, like anything, his life had drawbacks. He had no deep relationships to speak of, no wife or kids. Some STDs were a potential issue, but nothing that frequent testing tests and a course of antibiotics couldn't take care of.

Thus, Bob did not have too many regrets when his life was abruptly ended during an incident with a truck.

"Death from a head-on collision with a logging truck due to driving under the influence of both cocaine and alcohol while getting sucked off by an escort," Luluna read off the report in her notebook with utter disgust. "To think that this is the idiot set to be given another chance at life..."

"So, the wood slinger was killed by wood?" a twenty-something girl with short silver hair and prominent cat ears giggled ass he flew around with the help of her sleek demon wings.

"Huh?" Luluna looked up in confusion at her half-succubus, half-catkin temporary companion.

"Logging truck," Lucy reminded and frowned when the blonde big-breasted goddess in a skimpy white dress still didn't get it. "It carried wood."

"Oh," Luluna finally understood and was thoroughly unimpressed.

That was the sight that greeted Bob when he awoke. Floating in the middle of endless nothingness. Neither cold nor warm. No source of light, yet the two figures were clearly visible.

One, a flying light-skinned mix of a succubus and a cat girl with a cat ears sticking out of her bob haircut, prominent wings and a demon tail with a heart shape. The strange demon wore little more than lingerie in pink and purple colors with cat-themed accessories and a choker with a bell for good measure. At least it gave a nice view of her sexy figure and the decent pair of knockers.

And Bob was so engrossed in imagining all the ways in which he'd fuck this feline demon that he completely missed that the girl had heterochromia: her left eye was blue and her right eye was pink. She also wore what could only be described as large, puffy mittens, but it would take a couple of minutes for Bob no notice that too as his lewd gaze already shifted to the other female in the "room", one with substantially bigger milkers hidden beneath the silk cloth.

Though "hidden" would be hardly the appropriate word. The few strands of white silk that ran across the blonde's giant bosom barely covered her areolas, and though her nipples were not yet hard, they already pressed clearly through the thin fabric. And as if fantasies of a godly titty job were not enough, the woman also had full, completely natural red lips.

"Ohhh," was the first sound Bob emitted since opening his eyes as he imagined the blonde bimbo's lips around his big dick, sliding it in and out of her mouth, looking into her deep, blue, lust-filled eyes while she shook her giant milkers around his shaft. "Are those really natural?"

"Pardon?" Luluna asked.

"Your tits," Bob clarified. He couldn't see any scars, though he had seen a couple of expertly done boobjobs with incision points hidden around the nipples.

"Pffftt," the feline demon snorted while Luluna turned bright in the face.

"H-H-How dare you!!" she raised her voice, more flustered than angry. "I ought to send you straight to Aurora's Playground like I did with that Cassandra!"

"Wait, Cassandra?" Bob managed to turn his brain online for a moment. "Wasn't that the name of the girl—"

"Whose dick you had in her mouth, yes!" Lucy finished with a laugh.

"Oh, I was going to ask—could you send her back?" Bob asked. "She really knew how to suck dick, and I have a distinct feeling that you're not willing to take her place around my cock."

"BWAHAHAHA!!" Lucy burst out in laughter, folding in half as she floated above Luluna.

"You insolent worm!" finally signs of anger formed on Luluna's porn-star worthy face. "Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?"

"A party pooper, apparently," Bob sighed.

Lucy's laughter did not grow quieter.

"Ok! That's it! I've had it!" Luluna snapped her notebook shut and waved her arm. "I know just the place the place to send you for your second life!"

A bright light formed around Bob. And as it grew, images faded in and out of the light. Images of horrifying demons with countless tentacles, of women with giant dicks between their legs, fucking each other, moaning in ecstasy as they shot their cum in all directions. One rope of cum broke through the image and flew right in Bob's face, but he swiftly ducked out of the way of the stray shot that disintegrated in the opposite wall of light.

"Hold on, Luluna!" Lucy suddenly shouted. "You can't do this! Sending another soul for a second chance to the same world before the previous one perished... Pluto will have your head!"

"Argh, fine!" Luluna snapped her fingers and the light around Bob died out, for but a moment, before re-emerging with the same strength. "If you like this idiot so much, you can join him!"

"Huh?" Lucy had only time to blink before she was hurled into the circle of bright light that surrounded Bob, and they both disappeared from Luluna's sight.

_

"They've broken through the inner keep!" a wounded medieval soldier in bashed up plate armor reported while other guards fortified the wooden doors that led to the spacious, but dark, throne room.

"Kevin, where's Captain Hermule?" another soldier asked.

Kevin silently shook his head. Audible gasps and sobs spread amongst the tired survivors.

"How long can you hold them off?" one of the remaining noblemen with a goatee, Ignavus, asked.

"Hold off the she-demon Belle?" the wounded soldier answered the question with another question while he hobbled to the other wounded.

"If only General Keiko was here!" another nobleman wishes aloud.

Meanwhile, the remaining ranking officer walked up to the princess and her seven handmaidens. The princess' long, wavy hair shined in all seven colors of the rainbow. Her boobs were as big as her head, and her colorful, revealing outfit was nearly identical to the ones worn by her handmaidens, each of whom had hair in one of the colors of the rainbow.

"We've managed to get most of the city's population to the caves," lieutenant Noburu told the princess,

"But if the throne room falls nothing will stop the demons from catching up and slaughtering everyone."

"Then it is up to us to stop them," princess Rose said.

"I suggest we collapse the tunnels to buy the people some time," Noburu told a clutch of his men.

"But only after we have escorted the princess away!" Ignavus, spoke as he approached, followed by several other noblemen. "Come, princess! We cannot delay any longer!"

"No," princess Rose shook her head. "Until my father returns, I cannot leave the throne!"

"Your father is dead!!" on of the other noblemen shouted.

"HE IS NOT!!" the princess shouted back in tears. "He's only missing!"

"Foolish girl!" Ignavus spoke and spat. "Just grab her and let's go, before it's too late!"

"You will do no such thing!" Noburu drew his sword and stood between the princess and the noblemen. "No man is allowed to touch the princess. Especially swine like you!"

"AH!?" Ignavus recoiled.

"How dare!" the man behind him shook his fists. "Worm! Put away your weapon at once!"

"A commoner such as you has no right to speak to us like that!" Ignavus said, red from rage.

"If you want to run—run," Noburu said, standing where he stood, his sword steady with deadly purpose. "Be sure to tell the people how you abandoned the princess just to save the scales on your skin."

"I—" Ignavus almost mustered the strength to take a step toward the soldier, moved by pure outrage, but he was stopped by one of his buddies.

"Come on," he said. "If they want to die so badly—let them."

"Fine!" Ignavus picked up the folds of his long robes and walked past Noburu with his nose held high. "Seal the tunnels behind us!"

"As you command," Noburu bowed while the noblemen hurried past him and the princess. As soon as they were through the secret passage behind the throne, Noburu turned to the princess and said, "Princess, you should leave while you have the chance. Be with your people... In their final hours."

"No!" princess Rose spoke with fire in her eyes. "While there is still those willing to fight for this city, my place is here!"

"We stand with you!" the blonde handmaiden said.

"No, I cannot ask you to stay," princess Rose said grabbed the blonde handmaiden's hands.

"We are brave, your highness," the handmaiden said.

"If only that were enough," the blue-haired handmaiden said and pulled out a knife hidden in her cleavage.

Noburu did not argue. He went to one of his soldiers and ordered, "Take a few men and collapse the tunnels!"

"But you are right," after a pause, princess Rose agreed with her handmaiden. "Bravery alone is not enough—we must put our faith in the Gods now."

"Gods?" the blue-haired handmaiden grimaced with disgust. "Where were they when the children were slaughetered and women raped throughout the countryside!?"

"Shut it, Barbara!" the green-haired handmaiden snapped and dropped on her knees next to princess Rose, who already began to pray. "It was such atittude that brought misfortune upon our kingdom!"

Barbara rolled her eyes but joined the princess and the other handmaidens in the prayer.

"Oh, Goddess Hestia, I beg of you—send us a hero to defeat these foul demons! Save your people! I... I will offer my body as payment."

The handmaidens as well as the soldiers gasped in unison.

"Princess Rose!"

"NO!"

"A body that has not yet known even the touch of a man..."

"You must preserve your purity until the day of your wedding to a worthy suitor!"

"Fool! There will be no wedding if the princess is lost!"

*SLAM!!*

The throne room trembled from the first smash against the barricaded wooden doors-the last obstacle that separated the survivors from the hordes on the other side.

"They're here!!" a soldier screamed in panic.

"BRACE!!" Noburu shouted and ran to the doors, rallying a few dozen of his remaining brave soldiers while a few covered in corners, crying like babies.

With the second slam the doors cracked. The soldiers were thrown back by the impact, but they rallied once more and braced the doors.

"Oh, Goddess Hestia, do not abandon your humble servants," princess Rose continued her prayer. "If my body alone is not enough, I also offer the bodies of my seven virginal handmaidens, your most faithful worshipers."

"Wait, what?" Priscilla questioned the prayer and was the only one of the handmaidens to raise her head upon hearing the princess' words, just as a bright blue light shined above the princess. Out of that blue light a tall, handsome man fell right on top of Princess Rose, knocking her to the ground.

"Hello there, beautiful," the man smiled, staying on top of the princess, having just narrowly avoided landing with his hands in her cleavage.

Before the princess could answer, another figure dropped from the light and landed right on the man's back, sending his face right in the princess' cleavage.

_

"The demons are already inside!!" a soldier screamed.

"How?" another asked.

"The used some strange magic to get inside!"

"And they're assaulting the princess!"

"We're doomed!" another soldier cried as he covered his head and fell to his knees.

"Protect the princess, you fools!!" Noburu commanded, turning from the battered doors. He drew his sword and ran to princess Rose and the two demon intruders.

"Ugh..." Lucy rolled off Bob's back and rubbed her aching behind after the sudden landing. That Luluna... She owes me sooooo~ many hugs for this...

Still on the floor, Lucy then looked up and saw Bob, still with his face in a young woman's cleavage and in no hurry to move. When did he lose his shirt? Lucy wondered, having realized that Bob had nothing but dark pants to cover his chiseled body.

Mmm, strawberry! Bob enjoyed the feeling of soft, perfumed flesh around his face. But thought the sweet smell of strawberry was nice, Bob now craved for cherries. For a brief moment after his apparent death, Bob thought his days of burying his face in women's breasts were over. But having been reminded of pleasures of the flesh, Bob resolved not to give up on them without a fight.

"Get your nasty paws off of her, demon swine!" Noburu shouted as he raised his sword to strike down the man on top of princess Rose.

Sensing danger, Bob's eyes snapped open. He jumped up with a turn and intercepted Noburu's hand before the soldier could swing down.

"G-ghrh," Noburu grit his teeth, trying to force his weapon down, but the grip around his wrist was too firm, the man's strength too great.

With no progress and no time to waste, Noburu instead drew a dagger from his belt and thrust it in the man's abdomen, but that too was intercepted with the same lightning-fast reflexes and strength as before.

"So fast!" Lucy gasped.

"W-What are you!?" Noburu asked, entangled with a strange, but powerful opponent.

"A man who wants to bury his face in tits for as long as he lives and beyond!" Bob answered.

"That's our princess you laid your dirty hands upon!" Noburu said, digging in his feet and using all his strength to overpower the shirtless man with a shredded six-pack. "The penalty is death!"

"Death already tried to keep me from women's breasts and failed," Bob said, not giving in even an inch. "What hope do you think you have?"

That soldier is no joke! Lucy thought as she studied Noburu with her enhanced sight. A man who spent years in battle with demon legions... How is this common earthling able to stand his ground? Ah!?

The moment that Lucy looked into Bob with her insight, all became clear. One after another, status windows popped from Bob's figure into Lucy's sight, though she knew she was the only one who could see them.

Lust System Activated!

Stats and growth potential proportional to the vastness of past sexual experiences.

New Skills Granted!

World Alignment

Sword Thrust

"Sword Thrust"

Sex Enhancement

Reduced Refractory Period

Increased Stamina

Depraved Destiny

[...]

Before Lucy could even finish reading the scrolling list a new status window popped up, obscuring the previous one.

Reunited With Breasts - Temporary SSS Buff

After death reunion with a sexy woman's cleavage of sufficient size grants a temporary buff to Strength, Speed, and Stamina, proportional to said woman's cup size.

"I do not know what you're babbling about, nor do I care!" Noburu stood his ground on sheer resolve and even managed to push forward half an inch. "I will not let you harm the princess even if it costs me my life! I will drown you and your demon hordes in a sea of blood!"

"Wait, harm?" Bob asked. "Why on earth would I want to harm such a beauty?"

"Then what are you here for?" Noburu asked.

"To make love to her, of course!" Bob said.

"Blasphemy!!" Noburu screamed, using all his might to overpower Bob.

"Noburu, wait!!" princess Rose called out to her valiant defender. "Goddess Hestia answered my prayers and sent us a hero!"

"Princess, even if that's true, she sent us not a hero but a shameless pervert!" Noburu said through grit teeth. "He is only here for your body!"

"That is what I offered for the salvation of our people," princess Rose nodded.

"What!?" Noburu was left speechless and for a moment relented in his struggle.

Bob used the opportunity to push the soldier back and knock him off his feet, but he did not seek a killing blow.

*SLAM!!*

"They're going to break through!!" the soldiers at the barricaded door cried.

"Oh, great hero!" princess Rose walked up to Bob. "Will you use your strength to defeat the demons and save my people from their evil hordes?"

"If their intent is to harm you or any of those seven lovely maidens behind you, I will rip them limb from limb," Bob said.

"Then as promised, my body is yours," princess Rose said and loosened her dress, revealing her pink cherries.

_

"Oh," Bob's hot excitement dampened. Though the princess' assets put many porn stars to shame, the young beauty said something that made Bob pause. He walked over to the princess, gently put the straps of her dress back on her shoulders, covering those beautiful pink nipples he wanted to suck, lick, and bite, and softly said, "I don't want you give me your body just because you made some strange promise."

"Y-You don't?" both the princess and Lucy asked at the same time.

"What are you insinuating!?" princess Rose's voice trembled. "Are you saying I'm not good enough for you!? I'll have you know that my maidenhood is sought after throughout my entire kingdom and beyond! Two princes went to war and killed each other on the field of battle just for the chance to offer me their hand!"

"Woah, there princess, don't get too ahead of yourself," Bob said. "You're pretty, but you're not that pretty. Sure, your tits are nice, but they're not God-tier. And your ass could use some additional work in the gym."

"Pardon!?" princess Rose was taken aback.

"Oh, that reminds me, that Luluna bimbo," Bob recalled the glorious rack of the otherworldly goddess. "Now there's a pair of tits I could drown my cock in!"

"I... I..." Rose's face turned as red as the red strands on her rainbow-colored hair.

"Vulgar brute!" the blonde handmaiden cursed.

"How dare you compare our princess to another woman!?" the redhead handmaiden asked.

"And to insult her so brazenly!" the handmaiden with indigo colored hair was appalled.

"I ought to put this to good use," Barbara, the blue-haired handmaiden said and raised her knife.

"Might as well," the green-haired handmaiden nodded in agreement. "He doesn't even know what he's missing out on!"

"That's right, that's right!" the orange-haired handmaiden agreed and crossed her arms. "If he doesn't want to feel our princess' godly tongue around his tiny thing, might as well remove it from sight forever!"

Bob chuckled at the word 'tiny', but quickly realized something, "What are you all even on about? Didn't she say she's a maiden? I'm sorry to say, but her tongue skills won't amount to much even with all the enthusiasm in the world."

"Girl stuff doesn't count," the orange-haired handmaiden blurted out.

Noburu and the sorrounding soldiers looked at the handmaidens with their jaws dropped. Then they looked at the blushing princess and their jaws dropped even lower when she did not deny a single word.

"Well, if she's only done it with girls, then she is indeed still a virgin," Lucy nodded. "If I had to choose, I'd prefer a big, strong dick, but—"

"Princess Rose!! This is unheard of!!" Noburu was the first to regain his ability to speak. "Centuries of tradition—"

"Specifies that no man is allowed to touch the princess before marriage," Rose clarified.

"Even so, the meaning was clear!" Noburu argued. "If your father heard of this—"

"Do you think he didn't know?" Rose asked. "And what were we supposed to do for nineteen years? Locked in this palace, wathcing our best years pass us by while thickheaded princes killed each other for my pussy!?"

"Such language..." Noburu took a step back.

"Oh, fine: killed each other for my hand," Rose rolled her eyes. "As if any of us doesn't know what they're really after. At least this man speaks his thoughts, as vulgar as they are."

12