Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*SLAM!!*

Another powerful hit against the barricaded doors broke a hole in them. A giant, muscular purple arm, with long claws on each finger, broke through the doors, grabbed a soldier by the neck and smacked him against the doors like a little doll before throwing the unconscious body away.

"You don't have time for this!" Lucy said and got up. She then drew some strange signs in the air and shouted, "Go forth my kitties!"

Four pink, fluffy kittens with bat wings and long tails appeared out of the signs, one after another, and flew right to the doors. They then scratched and bit the purple arm all over, making the creature on the other side of the door scream and withdraw its big, bloodied limb.

"Your 'Reunited With Breasts' buff won't be enough!" Lucy said to Bob while mentally guiding her kittens. "You need to activate your 'Sex Enhancement' to beat the demons!"

"What are you on about—" Bob was interrupted by a sudden firm hand grabbing his crotch through his hands.

"I may not have ever seen a dick," princess Rose said, staring right in Bob's eyes while caressing his manhood, "But I've seen more suitors than I care to count. And just from the bulge in your pants I can tell that Olivia is wrong about the 'tiny thing'."

"Well now," Bob smiled, his interest reignited.

"I will not die a fucking maiden!" princess Rose declared. "Fuck me like the man I sense you are and beat those demon hordes bloody! If not, I will have Barbara castrate you before we die."

"Gladly," Barbara said and licked the edge of her knife.

"Gladly," Bob smiled and grabbed the princess' ass.

_

Not a single soldier could focus on the demon attack at the damaged doors. The most cherished possession of their kingdom got pulled by her ass into a stranger's tight embrace; the straps of her dress once again fell, revealing the princess' breasts for the second time. Many soldiers shamelessly abandoned their posts to get a better view of the action.

"This is unheard of!!" one of the soldiers gasped as he watched his princess make out with this unknown, handsome man while he fondled her ass.

Noburu had no words to say at all. Not when his princess caressed this vile intruder's crotch while he played with her hardening nipples.

*SLAM!!*

The doors were once again assaulted, with only winged pink kittens to defend them.

"Pick up the pace!" Lucy suggested while she summoned more kittens to take the place of the gawking soldiers.

"These things can't be rushed," Bob said as he looked into Rose's rainbow-colored eyes. She looked back up. A whole head shorter than Bob, but their desire was equally matched. Her lewd, piercing stare blatantly conveyed her intent. She thirsted for cock and they both knew it.

Bob placed his big, strong hand around the princess' neck. His grip was light, yet firm—nothing like the slender fingers of her handmaidens. The princess felt herself moisten from a real man's touch, her eyes opening to a whole new world. A world she missed out on for so long. A world she knew she would not be able to live without ever again.

And when this tall, muscular stranger leaned to her ear and whispered, "Get on your knees and show me those tongue skills of yours," Rose was was all too eager to oblige. She dropped to her knees as if it was the most natural thing for a woman to do. And without even a pause for thought her fingers moved to the belt on Bob's dark pants all on their own.

"I... I can't believe what I'm seeing," another soldier said, following the princess' every move and not even thinking of stopping her. After all, he knew he had no shot with the princess. But even seeing her breasts seemed like nothing more than a fantasy in his morning routine before he had to arrive on patrol, ye here she was: on her knees, her breasts bare for all to see, and moving ever closer to showing what countless men only dreamed of. If sex with princess Rose was out of the option, this weary, medeaval fantasy swordsman was all too happy to settle for the next best thing. And he was far from the only one.

Voyeur Event

Lucy was suddenly alerted to a new information window which popped into her view from Bob's Lust System. Putting her kitties to work as the sole defenders of the throne room, Lucy gained a few seconds to read the latest popup window.

Voyeur Event

A sufficient number of voyeurism enjoyers detected. A new event is triggered. The User of the Lust System must fuck princess Rose in full view of her horny loyal soldiers. If all the horny soldiers are brought to climax within fifteen minutes, a special temporary [Voyeur Buff] will apply to the User, greatly enhancing his capabilities.

"This is it!!" Lucy's eyes sparkled. She then concentrated to make a mental connection with Bob.

Heh, this girl has potential, Lucy heard Bob's thoughts as he watched the princess in heat eagerly work on undoing the zipper on his pants, struggling with the unfamiliar device.

"Bob!" Lucy mentally called Bob to attention.

"Not now, I'm busy. Leave a message." Bob ignored Lucy as if it was a phone call.

"Listen!! The horny bastards around you want to see their princess naked and fucked." Lucy said through their mental connection. "If you make them cum in less than fifteen minutes, you will temporarily gain the strength to defeat the assaulting demons... Probably."

"A live audience, eh?" Bob smiled as his hard dick dropped on princess Rose's astonished face, covering her from chin to forehead. "Bring it on!"

"Can you do it?" Lucy asked.

"In fifteen minutes? These poor saps, half of wohm look like they've never seen titty? Please! Can you hold off the demons?"

"It looks like I have no choice," Lucy said and ended her connection. She needed all the magic energy she could muster. Lucy got into a stance and drew an even bigger diagram in the air before her than last time. Sweat rolled from the young succubi catkin as she charged the most potent summoning she did in years.

And Lucy wasn't the only one who would be sweating in a minute or two.

12