Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 06-10

Story Info
A porn star with a big D goes to another world.
3.9k words
4.73
4.5k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" princess Rose gasped when she felt the weight of the summoned hero's cock on her face. The size of it—laying on her face from chin to forehead. The smell of it—a man's smell, forbidden to a princess, and yet so intoxicating, filling her with the need to submit.

"Do all men have things that huge?" the blonde handmaiden asked, absolutely smitten by the hero's weapon.

"No way, Yara!" Barbara dismissed the ludicrous idea, though even she could not keep her eyes away from the thing that was denied to her arbitrarily just because of her station in the palace. "I've overheard a certain servant girl brag about how easy it was to earn a few pieces of silver on the side because the guard that wanted her was so small that she barely even felt anything, and it was over in a minute."

"How can she allow him to just lay that gross thing on her face?" Genera, the green-haired handmaiden asked. "They pee from those, don't they?"

"Yeah, they do!" Olivia said with dreamy eyes. Sure, a man's penis was grotesque. The slightly curved shaft, the snake-like veins all over it, the mushroom head. And yet, Olivia refused to believe that she was the only one who wanted to suck it dry. To find out how much she could fit in her mouth. "Probably even half wouldn't fit."

"What are you on about!?" Genera asked, having overheard Olivia, who sat next to her.

"Oh!? Nothing!!" Olivia quickly blurted out even as she shifted her thighs to tease herself a little. "Sweet Hestia—"

Olivia put her hand over her mouth to not let out another indecent thought. But when she moved her thighs was when she realized how absolutely drenched, she was down there. Even more so than that time they all played with each other in their drunken stupor during the celebration of Rose's eighteenth birthday. The lightest movement sent shocks through the young handmaiden's slender body, and it was all she could do not to moan aloud while she watched the princess put her lips around the hero's giant, veiny mushroom.

Indeed, Olivia wasn't the only one who could not deny her female desire to suck a man's cock. And what a cock it was! She only managed to wrap her lips around the mushroom-shaped head and yet her mouth already felt full. Her tongue moved all on its own, exploring the new foreign object in the otherwise intimately familiar cave.

A slightly salty taste, and a texture unlike any other. Hard, yet soft at the same time. Princess Rose had played with a grilled sausage that one time she was all alone and particularly horny. Obviously, that experience paled in comparison to the real thing.

"She did it!!" Yara exclaimed and put her hands over her mouth while the hero's cock filled the mouth of the princess.

"Oh, Gods!!" soldiers watched mesmerized as their princess took to the head of a stranger's cock inside her mouth. Her lips wrapping around it, her eyes closed as if she savored every moment of her first experience with dick.

The soldiers visibly fidgeted. Some adjusted the blatant hard-ons in their trousers. Others openly rubbed themselves through those trousers.

Noburu clenched his fists so hard that they bled. Yet, after witnessing the princess take a man's dick in her mouth, his image of the princess he thought he knew shattered, he finally gathered the strength to turn away and ran to the barricaded door, throwing himself on the demons, alongside the strange pink kittens.

"UAAAARRGH!!" Noburu thrust his sword right through the broken hole in the doors. A loud screech told that the lieutenant thrust home.

Meanwhile, however, the lieutenant's men fantasized about thrusting inside a completely different hole.

"Dino's dick!" a swordsman cursed while being the first one to openly slide his hand into his trousers and rub off while he watched the princess suck the tip of a stupidly large cock, while wondering how close he would be allowed to approach.

"The princess chose the cock she wanted to taste, but nobody said nothing about not being allowed to cum on the face of princess," was the swordsman's thought process, not realizing that in his frenzied fantasy he spoke his degenerate thoughts aloud. And he did not realize it, because similar thoughts ran through all the other soldier's perverted minds as one after another, they unveiled the various shapes and sizes of their hard cocks. Nobody cared. All eyes were on the princess and the cock in her mouth.

_

*Shlorp-shlorp-Shlourph*

Princess Rose made love to the tip of Bob's cock. Yet her inexperienced mouth was not prepared for even half of the hero's giant member. And, though this enthusiastic first-time blowjob from a rising star was titillating in its own way, it was nowhere near enough to bring Bob's veteran cock to climax any time soon. And he had an audience to entertain too, with a strict time limit of an average video for good measure.

"Spit on it real good and use both hands to please it," Bob gave tips to the virgin princess.

Princess Rose obeyed without a second thought. She was no stranger to using spit as lubricant from her fun times with her handmaidens, so this part she performed like a natural. A cock of this size required a thick coat of pussy juice or some juice from the depths of a girl's throat, but they both made do with what princess managed to come up with on short notice.

A deepthroat from this tiny-mouth novice on such short notice was out of the question, and Bob wasn't about to roughly violate a princess for the amusement of a couple dozen idiots when it was completely unnecessary. Besides, most guards were already openly jerking off just to the sight of princess Rose stroking a thick cock with both hands while working the tip of it with her mouth and tongue, obeying a man's commands without question like a common whore they all fantasized her to be.

"This is in the way," Bob said and ripped down Rose's dress to better display the cock-sucker's tits and body.

Princess Rose was no gym junky. She had no six packs or tones back muscles to show off. Neither was she a petite, slim, flat-chested girl like her redhead handmaiden was. She had a woman's figure. Hourglass shape, with plenty of fat going to her ample breasts, still perky and benefiting fully from youth. A body that her new audience could only dream of plowing and staining with their cum. Yet dream they did as they slowly inched closer to the action, hard cocks in hand.

Bob pulled the end of his cock out of Rose's mouth and went down to kiss her deeply, playing with the tongue that just serviced his cock as best it could. As he did so, he lifted up the princess' dress, revealing a wonderful wet pussy, covered with a thin, short, groomed, rainbow-colored bush.

Bob would have loved to have several hours to play with the young princess. To prepare her slowly for her first time. To stretch out the moment and make it one that she would never forget. And even as wet as the princess was, only a complete idiot or a total degenerate scumbag would attempt to pop a virgin's cherry straight away, without a ton of foreplay. Yet time was against him.

"Hurry up!!" Lucy cried out, already visibly exhausted from maintaining so many active pussies at once to hold off the demons. She kept an eye on the clock, and time was ticking fast.

Voyeur Event (11:47 remaining)

Bob looked at the encroaching guards. Their eyes filled with base lust for the princess. She deserves a better first time than something half-assed for their benefit, Bob thought. Indeed, he prided himself on making a girl's first time so spectacular, that he shamed all men who followed. Fifteen minutes was woefully inadequate. But it was more than enough for this horny lot.

With a devious smile, Bob laid the princess on her back, changing her angle so that her beautiful body was parallel to the rows of guards, as well as her handmaidens. He then spread her legs, and wasted no time digging in.

"Oooh!!" the princess moaned as soon as she felt Bob's tongue. And that was even before he even touched her pussy lips.

Bob teased the princess, licked all around her private place, tasted the sweet juices that she already let flow while sucking on her first cock. And as he did so, he looked at the handmaidens. The arousal on their faces was blatant. Several were openly rubbing themselves off. And even the wannabe knife psycho was licking the knife she threatened to use for castration while fantasizing about the very thing she wanted to slice off.

Little did Bob know that Barbara was already vividly imagining keeping his cock as her own personal dildo. And though she did not possess the magic to keep a severed cock from bleeding out and rotting, she knew a girl who knew a girl who possessed such abilities.

"You, and you, come here!" Bob told as he pointed to at the two handmaidens with the biggest breasts besides the knife psycho, and who also happened to already be masturbating at the time.

_

"Us?" Olivia and Genera pointed at themselves after hearing the summoned hero's request.

Bob nodded and went back to eating out the princess. Bob knew that if there was one thing few horny men ever objected to it was live girl on girl action. And seeing two of the princess' handmaidens join in was already more than these guards deserved.

"You cannot be serious!" Barbara exclaimed.

"The princess is not enough for him; he also wants the handmaidens!" one of the guards said as he masturbated.

"Shameless scum!" another masturbating guard added.

"And he chose the prettiest handmaidens too!" a guard complained.

"Speak for yourself!" said the guard while eyeing the petite redhead and wishing that she was the one called forth.

"Do we...?" Genera asked Olivia while continuing to gently caress her clit.

"W-We don't have a choice!" Oliva said while licking the fingers she just had inside of her needy pussy. "Princess Rose did offer our bodies as well as her own to Hestia."

"Move!!" one of the guards shouted, impatient to see a foursome with three smoking hot young women.

No stranger to taking orders, Genera jumped up and rushed to the moaning princess. Olivia usually would have had strong objections to some random guards giving orders to one of the royal handmaidens, however, her mind was dominated by the huge cock she craved inside her. With the pretense of obeying the princess' promise to the Goddess Hestia, Olivia had the excuse to get closer to the cock she craved.

"Ooohh!" excited moans and gasps reverberated through the throne room when the two handmaidens started making out with the princess. Olivia and Genera took turns kissing the princess and sucking on her nipples, making love to them like they did so many times before.

"WRAARGH!!" Noburu stuck down another hideous appendage that reached through the damaged doors.

Had it not been for the support of flying pink kittens who did most of the work, Noburu would have been dead already, but the lieutenant did not think or care. He threw himself at the danger, trying to block out the moans of the princess and the new perverted mental image had of her in his mind. Noburu would have jumped through the hole in the doors too, had his wide breastplate and big mental shoulder pads not prevented such a reckless action.

"MMmmhn~" Rose's moans grew louder as she moved her hips against Bob's tongue. Her nipples grew harder, her breathing—faster. Her boobs moved up and down from her hard breaths. Bob knew he was on the right track.

The princess might have had a few years of exploration with her handmaidens, but Bob was a hardened veteran with two decades of experience. His tongue technique dwarfed those of the young handmaidens, and Rose's increasingly loud and shameless moans confirmed it. There was just one thing that Bob did not account for.

Even while Olivia made out with her princess, she could not take her eyes off the summoned hero. With him between Rose's legs, Olivia got a great view of his figure. His muscular arms under her thighs, his big arms massaging her back and sides as he ate her out. His toned back: every muscle clearly defined, every movement—mesmerizing.

Olivia wanted to be under the hero. She wanted to wrap her arms around that shredded back, dig her nails into it while the hero pounded her hard and fast. That could not happen tonight. The princess had priority. Olivia was here for the show, and she knew it. However, Olivia also knew how to improve the show. At least, that was the excuse she gave herself when she shamelessly abandoned the princess and moved under the hero to get access to the cock that made her mad.

Bob didn't mind. His planned finisher involved intimately acquainting all three girls with his dick. If one of them was so eager to get started early, who was he to stop her? Bob even moved his hips to give the handmaiden better access to his hard meat. What Bob did not expect was for the handmaiden to take half of his nine-incher inside her mouth in one go.

"Hmh!?" Bob's surprise was big enough to pause his tongue for a moment when the handmaiden did not stop at just the half of his hard cock and proceeded to take even more.

Bob felt his tip reach the hard resistance at the back of the handmaiden's mouth. And when she swallowed to take him deeper still, Bob knew—this virginal handmaiden may not have as virginal as she would have liked to claim.

_

With the initial surprise having passed, Bob continued to eat out the princess while her handmaiden slowly swallowed his dick deeper and deeper down her throat. And when she finally took all—her lips wrapped around the base of his mighty shaft; all nine inches in her mouth and down her throat; her neck bulging as it struggled to contain Bob's mighty girth; all without convulsing even once—what little doubt there was went away. This handmaiden was no stranger to deepthroats.

Bob stopped eating the princess' pussy.

"Eh!? Whyyy!?" princess Rose bemoaned and parted her lips from her green-haired handmaiden, Genera.

"I'm sorry to say princess, but we have an issue that needs addressing," Bob said, though he was not the least bit sorry, and a whole lot excited. "It seems that you have a traitor amongst your virginal handmaidens."

"WHAT!?" princess Rose rose up from the floor. "How can you say such a thing!?"

"A traitor?" the guards gossiped with each other. "Is that how the demons gained such an advantage?"

"One of the handmaidens aided them?"

"Which one?"

"We ought to execute them all just to be safe!"

"Are you mad!?"

"At least fuck them first!"

"I refuse to believe it!" princess Rose was adamant. "I trust each and every one of my girls with my life!"

"No, I doubt she betrayed any of you to the demons," Bob said, looking at Olivia. "However, this fiery cocksucker did betray you in her resolution to remain a virgin along with you and your other handmaidens."

"No!" princess Rose gasped. "Impossible! Olivia would never do such a thing!"

"And yet my cock down her throat proves otherwise," Bob brought to attention Olivia's exceptional skills. "In all my years I've never seen a first-timer be that effortlessly proficient at cocksucking."

"Olivia!" Rose called out to her handmaiden. "Do you have anything to say in your defense?"

"Mfmpfh, mmhhfff hppppfhhhh, ghmmm!" was all Olivia could say with a cock down her gullet.

"Princess, in the name of Hestia, this false virgin must be punished," Bob claimed.

"I agree," Rose said, frowning at her lying handmaiden. All these years Rose craved cock just as much as any other horny girl with natural needs. And while she sought comfort with herself and her handmaidens, Olivia stuffed herself with cock!? Rose would not have it!

"There is only one way to cleanse a false virgin of her sin," princess Rose said. "To fuck the indecency out of her by a holy priest of Hestia! We may be out of holy priests... But we have a hero sent to us by Hestia herself!"

"I will do what I must in the name of decency," Bob said and pulled Olivia off his dick.

"Ohhh," Olivia finally was able to breathe. And as she gasped for air, she turned on all fours and crawled toward her princess. "Yes, it's true—I've slept with every nobleman of worth in the palace! Please punish me! Cleanse me with Hestia's hero's giant cock! I want—no—I need to be cleansed by his cock!"

Bob grabbed Olivia by her ass and thrust two fingers into her slopping-wet pussy to check that the false virgin was indeed ready to be punished.

"OOHHHhh!!!" Olivia shook and her eyes rolled from the man's confident handling of her. "It's working already! Yes, his touch is blessed by the Gods!"

"You will not get off that easily!" princess Rose said as she crossed her arms and looked down on Olivia.

"I wouldn't dream of i-IIIIIIIIITTT!!" Olivia cried out and went cross-eyed when the giant piece of meat she experienced with her mouth went deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, princess!!! YES!!! I deserve this!! I deserve to be punished HARD!!" Olivia moaned while getting pounded. "I've betrayed Hestia! I've betrayed you! But I don't regret it for a second! Dicks just feel so fucking good! I love them!"

"She's more far gone than I could have thought," the princess said, feeling something trickle down her inner thigh. "Do not stop the cleansing ritual, oh, mighty hero!"

"Do not worry princess," Bob said as he plowed the young handmaiden. "I will not stop until her insides are purified!"

"Yes!" the princess nodded, slowly sliding down her hands toward her nether region. "A holy priest's holy seed is necessary for purification. I expect that the seed of a hero sent to us by Hestia herself will have similar effects."

"Most certainly!" Bob agreed to creampie the princess' cock-loving handmaiden.

_

"Ah," a little moan escaped the princess' lips. Despite her anger at her traitorous handmaiden, she was too horny to stop rubbing her wet thighs together. Her other handmaiden, Genera, saw this. She went behind her princess slid her hand between Rose's legs to help the princess with her natural urges while watching a cheap slut be used like the needy cock-sleeve that she was.

But as the princess watched the cleansing ritual, as she watched her handmaiden moan in ecstasy on all fours while taking the hero's mighty cock from behind, her anger only built and built. It was supposed to be her cock! And in an attempt to follow the old traditions and trave to save the soul of her friend, princess Rose hastily gave up that cock and now had to watch it satisfy another, less deserving wet hole.

"How dare you!?" princess Rose asked her handmaiden in a trembling voice. "You were my friend! Our friend! I thought we had something together. A bond. The need for dick that we could not satisfy. All those nights when we comforted each other, when we made each other cum while fantasizing of big, strong men putting us in our place... And you had dick all that time!?"

Rose could take it anymore. She rushed forward and slapped Olivia across the face.

"Ohn!!" Olivia moaned even louder; her right cheek red from the princess' slap.

"How many times you moaned like this?" Rose shouted, slapping Olivia again across the other cheek. Rose then turned to Genera and asked, "What are you standing there for? Get over here!!"

"M-My apologies!" Genera hurried to the princess and assumed her previous position, resuming the fondling of princess' tits and cunt.

"Oh! See, Olivia? That's loyalty!" Rose moaned and pushed Genera's fingers deeper inside herself to at least try fill the emptiness inside her. "You didn't see Genera running to the nearest dick, like you would have! How many times did you shake your ass for those disgusting nobles? When we shared our dreams of dick with each other, you secretly laughed at us didn't you!? Didn't you!?" Rose slapped Olivia again and again.

12