Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes!!" Olivia cried, red in the face, as she came a little.

"You cheap slut!!" Rose spat on Olivia's face while getting fingered by Genera. "Was your love for dicks that great that you were willing to betray everything!? Your devotion to Hestia? Our friendship? Our bond? Our love?"

"Yes, princess! I love dicks!!" Olivia moaned, practically begging for more slaps and spit on her face. "I knew it would hurt you, but I couldn't stop myself! I can't live without hard dicks inside me!

"I love having dicks in my mouth. I love sucking on them. I love the way those sick bastards use my mouth and throat relentlessly like a whore's pussy until they cum down my throat! Some of them want to shoot it all down to my stomach while jamming it as deep as they can. Some command me to stick out my tongue while they shoot their load across my face and in my mouth. I love it both ways!"

"What a shameless slut!" the guards cried out as they masturbated to the sight of Olivia getting plowed while confessing her shameless nature.

"No wonder such misfortune befell on our kingdom!" other guards bemoaned. "The Gods have turned from us for such depravity within our kingdom's most sacred walls!"

"I love dicks in my pussy," Olivia just continued her confession. "Creampies feel great! The nobles always complement how my young pussy feels my tighter than that of their wives. Though their dicks pale in comparison to the summoned hero's giant cock! Oh, princess! You must have it inside yourself! You will fall in love with it just as I have!"

"So, that time noble Ignavus sent me away from my post at his chambers—" one guard remembered.

"He did it to sneak in that fiery cock addict and cheat on his wife!" the other guard finished the obvious.

"For those that are especially generous I also let them fuck me in the ass," Olivia admitted for all to hear. "Though there are a few nobles with funny dick shapes for whom I gave access to my asshole free of charge. I just loved the way their angled dicks stirred up my ass. Ohhh, just like that!"

Olivia moaned when Bob stuck his thumb inside her ass while stretching out her pussy.

"You make me sick!" Rose said to Olivia with disgust while taking Genera's two fingers inside her pussy from behind. But those fingers were no longer enough. "At least put your lying, cocksucker's mouth to some good use!"

Having said that, Rose once again went away from Genera's fingers. The princess the lifted up her dress, exposing her light bush for all to see and put it in Olivia's face.

"Let us see if you still remember how to use your tongue," Rose said as she grabbed Olivia's head and roughly pushed it into her wet pussy, burying the traitor's face in the royal cunt which she traded for some second-rate cock.

12