Have Lust Must Thrust Ch. 11-15

Story Info
A porn star with a big D goes to another world.
3.9k words
4.68
3.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have Lust Must Thrust" Chapters 11-15

"OOOOOoOOOHHH!!" a chorus of horny guards sang their one note coomer song as they held their mouths agape, their cocks in a death grip, and their bulging eyes glued to the point of connection between a slutty handmaiden's face and the princess' thighs.

"Hurry!!" Lucy tried to shout through the horny chorus, sweating and grimacing from the strain of maintaining so many kitty summons. But Lucy had trouble hearing herself, so instead she reconnected to Bob through their mental link and shouted into his mind, "I can't hold them back for much longer! You have to finish this!"

Bob frowned a little. Finishing so soon after just getting started was an insult to both him and the girl he fucked. However, what needed to be done, needed to be done. He slapped the slutty handmaiden's ass, firmly grabbed her hips and started plowing away at her clamping pussy with the relentless speed and strength of a fuck machine.

"Mmmm!!!" Olivia's eyes opened wide from the sudden increase in intensity. Her attempts at speech and moans while buried between the princess' legs only served to stimulate the princess.

"Oh, finally you're getting into it!" princess Rose moaned while Genera massaged her breasts from behind. "However, you can't fool me. Wagging your tongue only because the hero is plowing your traitorous pussy like that of a common whore. Honestly, you're undeserving of the cleansing ritual. Any other princess would have sold you to the army to be used as cheap, disposable entertainment. You should be grateful and pray to Hestia every day that I am not like those other princesses!"

"Mmhm!! Mmmmfffmmm!!!" Olivia moaned with her mouth full. Her eyes glazing over as she was on the verge of passing out because the princess kept pushing down her head, ending up pressing Olivia's nose into her skin and obstructing Olivia's ability to breathe.

"Yes, Ahn! I know you'd like that," princess Rose said with a smile. "And that is my punishment to you--sacrificing my own time with the hero's cock to cleanse your sinful soul and depriving you of the cock-craving slut's dream of getting passed around in the barracks by five hundred burly men, all with balls full of cum."

She really needs to get laid, Bob concluded upon hearing the princess. This is what happens when idiots forcefully deprive women of good dick.

With no reason to hold back and every reason to cum as soon as he could, Bob angled his cock down to pound Olivia's G-spot with every thrust of his mighty cock, swelling as he felt a tingling pleasure build up around the base.

"Oh!! That's it! Much better! Keep wagging your tongue!!" the princess moaned louder as Olivia's pre-orgasmic, suffocating struggle grew wilder. "There might be some use for you still! The hero's cleansing ritual is working! You're remembering the ways of pleasuring gifting pleasure to the maiden worshippers of Hestia!"

"Mmm! Mmmmm!! Mmmmm!!!!" Having never gotten her G-spot pounded with the strength and girth of a bull while having her face buried deep in wet pussy, Olivia's eyes rolled into the back of her skull as she came.

Olivia's pussy clamped around the cock that pleased her, gripping to it tightly, desperately milking it for the cum of a true man that every woman craved inside her. And that too sent Bob over the edge as he burst and pumped the handmaiden full of his hot, thick cum, cleansing the slutty handmaiden of her grave sin of trading cunt for cock.

"Uugh!" Bob grunted as he shot first few loads deep into the handmaiden's clamping pussy. Feeling that he still had more to give, he pulled out and shot another thick rope across the handmaiden's peach-shaped ass while he looked at the princess and commanded, "On your knees!"

Princess Rose did not need to be told twice. She let go of the eye-rolled and cleansed handmaiden's head, shoving her aside, and dropped to her knees before the hero's pulsating cock. She was barely fast enough to open her mouth wide as a thick rope of cum shot across her swinging breasts and face mid-drop on her knees.

"You too," Bob told the green-haired handmaiden. "Your loyalty to the princess and Hestia deserves to be rewarded."

Genera hesitated for the briefest moments before joining her princess on her knees beneath Hestia's hero's giant cock. The two of them pressed their heated faces together as they were blessed by the warm and potent gift that momentarily united them more than even the bonds of marriage ever could.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!" the chorus of coomer guards reached its peak as they jerked their cocks past the point of no return and one after the other came to the sight of their pure princess' face getting forever marked by a man's seed.

A few guards held out for a few pumps longer, but when the princess and the handmaiden went on to lovingly making out, licking each other's faces and cumswapping the white gift that united them, those guards too busted their nuts, staining the throne room with cum while demons burst through the doors.

_

"GHAaah!" Noburu was knocked aside when the demons burst through the doors into the throne room. A part of the broken wooden door fell on top of him, knocking the lieutenant unconscious.

Half of Lucy's pink kitties were destroyed before the doors blew open, and the blast took with it most of the remaining fluffy defenders. Only two flying kittens remained--not nearly enough to even slow down the monstrous demons, led by a giant horned she-demon.

"Bob!!" Lucy cried out for the would-be hero. Exhausted, she had no more magic energy to spare. But when she turned to see how Bob was progressing in his Voyeur Event...

Voyeur Event completed successfully!

Voyeur Buff applied!

Sex Enhancement activated!

One after another, notification windows popped up from Bob's body, though only Lucy could perceive them.

With his cock licked clean, Bob put it back away in his pants and turned around to face the invading horde.

Dozens of demons swarmed the throne room, though none of them dared to take a single step ahead of their leader. And while the guards screamed, cried, and ran in the opposite direction, their cocks and balls smacking against their naked thighs, only one man remained and stared down the leader of the demons.

Over twenty feet tall, the she-demon was a sight to behold. Thick, black hair with two curved wings sticking out of her head, each half a dozen feet in length and with enough girth to skewer a bull. Her skin was in tones of black and red. Her giant wings spanned over half the width of the throne room. She had a tail longer than a whip, hoofs for feet. She had scales on her legs and arms and wore no garments, proudly displaying the hard nipples on her gigantic breasts.

"Cover in terror!!" the she-demon bellowed as she slowly walked into the throne room. "Your heroes are scattered or defeated. You hid your people in the damp darkness under the mountains like the rats that they are! And like rats we will hunt them down and cage them to be used as test subjects and playthings! The Kingdom of Vaile has finally fallen!"

"Not yet!" princess Rose spoke defiantly as she stood up and wiped her lips. "Cowards! Attacking us while our strongest fighters are away! Even the gods look down upon your actions! Hestia herself sent us a mighty hero to punish you for your misdeeds!"

"A hero?" the she-demon laughed as she looked at the puny man ahead of her. "Know this, 'hero', I am Galli the Hard, fifth general of the demon legions, and--"

Galli suddenly stopped when she stepped into something. She lifted up her leg and saw something white dripping from the bottom of her hoof. That's when she took a closer look at the floor of the throne room, the half-naked guards covering in the corners, the naked princess and her two handmaidens...

"And here I heard that the princess and her handmaidens were maidens," Galli smirked. "Was life without a man that unbearable that in your final hours you indulged yourself with whomever would have you? But do not fear! I, Galli the Hard, will spare your life as well as the lives of your handmaidens. Once I take you back to my lands, we will have plenty of time to acquaint your body with the true meaning of cock!"

"Begone, she-devil!" princess Rose shouted. "I have eyes only for one cock!"

"Do you now?" Galli asked and looked at the shirtless man she stood behind. "You mean him? Ha! What a jest! Very well... I shall acquaint you here and now! Behold!"

The giant she-demon thrust her hips, and out of her pussy burst forth three giant cocks, each three feet in length, as hard as tree trunks.

"No!" Bob said and raised his hand, pointing the palm of his hand against the demon.

"Oh!? The little man is intimidated by the sight?" Galli laughed. "Do not fear! I care not for men and their tiny peckers. I will put you out of your misery with a single smack of my dick! Unless... Many men discover their love for cocks after taking one inside--"

"Absolutely not!" Bob said firmly, standing his ground. "My lust is only for the union of a man and a woman! Some girl-on-girl action is also pleasant to look at, but I will not participate in a fringe niche!"

"What are you--"

"Begone unholy being! Return to your sexy womanly form! Purifying Ray!!"

A bright light shot out of Bob's open hand in a wide cone and engulfed the hard she-demon.

_

"Aaahh!?" the guards covered their eyes from the light as pure as snow.

The demons recoiled in panic. Bipedal humanoid demons, bug-like creatures, demons that looked more akin to orcs--all withdrew from the light that engulfed their twenty-foot-tall horny leader.

P-Purifying Ray!? Lucy's jaw dropped wide open as she questioned both her eyes and ears. He already learned an S-ranked spell!? How? When? What is he?

Bob channeled the spell with utter surety. And once the light ran out, and the cone went out, he slowly lowered his hands, looking on at the effect of his spell on the demon.

"Ah!" a naked woman softly moaned; her eyes closed. With snow-white skin and raven hair, she floated in the air where the giant she-demon used to be. The only similarity to the demon from before were two little horns on her head that barely stuck out from her luscious hair.

Slowly, the pristine figure descended to the floor, as if lowered by invisible but loving hands of countless men who'd love to have her. Indeed, the guards gazed at the woman's shapely body with great interest. They may have emptied their balls once, but their cocks rose to purpose once again.

The demons stared at the figure with similar intensity, though there was no awe or wonder in their eyes. With horror and repulsion, they watched the woman who took place of their glorious leader.

Even when the woman gently landed on the floor and laid there with her eyes closed, no one dared approach. Utter silence was maintained by all, followed only by gasps when the woman opened her eyes and slowly, weakly rose up.

"W-What happened!?" she spoke as she held her head and looked around with a dazed expression, as if reeling from a spectacular hangover. She saw the brazen, pants-less guards on the far end of the throne room, who peeked ever more boldly, their cocks leading the peeking. Then her eyes fell on Bob's impressive figure and her heart skipped a beat. "You... What did you do!? No matter! Go forth, my warriors!! Tear that insolent fool to pieces!!"

The demons looked at each other with bewilderment. None followed the woman's command.

"How dare you!?" the woman shouted and jumped to her feet, powered by her rage alone. "I, Galli the Hard, command you to go forth and rip that sexy man to tiny little pieces before I do the same to you!!"

"You must be joking!" one of the bigger bipedal demons spoke. "You're Galli? Galli the Hard? The only thing hard about you are the cocks you're about to receive inside you!"

"Insolent--!" Galli stretched out her arm and fired a purple bolt of magic energy. The magic bolt struck the demon and vaporized into a puff of smoke, having all the effect of a gentle breeze against the demon's iron scales.

The demons laughed while Galli looked at her own hands in disbelief. At first, shocked by her lack of power, that was when--to all her horror--she realized the current state of her once-spectacular body.

Galli turned around and screamed at Bob with tears in her eyes, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BEAUTIFUL BODY!?"

"I returned it to what it was meant to be," Bob answered.

"Who gave you the right!?" Galli was inconsolable. "Undo this at once!"

"Is that what you truly desire?" Bob asked. "You've spent so long with something between your legs that you were not meant to have. Do you truly desire to return to that grotesque form? Or perhaps..."

Bob undid the buttons on his pants and dropped them to unveil his thunderschlong.

Galli's eyes lit up, but she turned away, and spoke while doing her best not to look directly between Bob's legs, even if her eyes continued to dart there involuntarily.

"Do not try to tempt me with that tiny toothpick!" Galli said, visibly salivating. "Just one of my cocks would be enough to skewer you!"

"And yet, you're the one licking her lips," Bob said. "You've repressed your true womanly desires for too long! I already cleansed one maiden of her sins. You too could find salvation! All you have to do is accept cock inside you--where it always belonged."

_

No... Galli trembled, fighting against the truth of Bob's words. I don't want him! I don't want this! I don't want to feel his big hands all over my body! I don't want to feel his throbbing cock inside me!

"Oohh-ha-ha-ha!!" the demons laughed. "Galli the Hard, one of the most fearsome demons in all the lands, thirsting for some human's cock! Bwahahaha! Go on! We won't stop your 'true womanly desires'-ppffffft-hahahahaha!"

My legions laughing at me... Galli grit her teeth as she wrapped her hands around her big, soft breasts. Mocking me... Looking down on me... I'll... I'll... I'll make you pay! For stealing my cocks, for stealing my powers... I'll strangle you with my bare hands!

Those were Galli's justifications as she walked closer to Bob, unable to take her eyes off the man's masculine features. Yes, I'll get him to lower his guard. And when he's unable to think of anything else except fucking this human body, I'll gauge his eyes out! Even if I have to ride him until he cums inside me... I will endure it all.

"Look at her! Haha! She's really doing it!" the demons laughed.

You'll pay for laughing at me! Galli swore. I'll slaughter you all! No, I'll make you all suffer slowly. Over hundreds of years! If only I had my powers back! There must be a way. If he took them from me, I can get them back from him.

"Have you finally remembered the feelings of a woman?" Bob asked when Galli stood before him. Both of them naked. Both stunning examples of human sexuality.

"Yes," Galli said and got on her knees before Bob.

The throne room erupted in gasps and cheers. The demons and the human soldiers finally found a common ground. Even if it was their desire to see the leader of the demons, slaughterer of thousands, get on her knees and suck a human's cock.

I just need to lower his guard, Galli justified her actions as she reached to Bob's hardening penis. Still soft, but already massive. Not a bad size for a human... Maybe his power is in his cock? Then if I suck out his seed and swallow it all, I might be able to regain my powers that way.

Bob's dick was licked clean by the princess and her handmaidens. Yet it still had the smell of sex. The smell of a man.

Intoxicating! Galli breathed in deep, her chest swelled, and her thighs moistened. Her mouth opened on its own, and the moment her tongue touched the growing mushroom, Galli's soul soared. The smell, the taste, the unmistakable texture. Every woman craved to suck a real man's cock at least once in her life, and Galli was no exception.

Oh, how I missed this! Galli's mind confessed as she started to bob her head, showing off her unrivaled skills. The head of a man's penis swelling within her skillful lips. The thought of hot semen pouring in her mouth. Swallowing it all... Feeling the hot stuff slowly slide down her throat. Galli touched herself to the thought as she took Bob's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth while stroking his long shaft with her one free hand.

I need to make sure he completely empties his balls inside me, Galli told herself as she took Bob's cock all the way to the back of her mouth and swallowed hard to take him deeper still. A man is at his weakest when he's cumming. Either I regain my power once I swallow all of his seed, or I kill him at his most vulnerable. It's a win-win! Might as well enjoy it a little.

"Oooh! She's really going at it!!" the demons and the guards commented as they followed Galli's every move with their hard cocks in their hands. And not just the human guards. Every demon in possession of a cock--no matter how misshapen--stroked it hard, recalling all the times they wanted to have sex with their general.

"She's even touching herself!"

"Turns out the demon general really just wanted some cock in her mouth all this time!"

"Do you think that's why she went on such a rampage?"

"Pent up frustrations no doubt!"

Laugh all you want cretins! I'll have the last laugh yet! Galli thought as she deepthroated Bob's nine-inch cock while looking into his eyes. That gaze, that egotistical smile. The way he groans a little from the way I swallow around his cock... Yeah, enjoy it! A general's first-rate blowjob! Make sure to enjoy every second of your cock inside my throat! It will be your last!

_

"Oh, that hits the spot!" Bob groaned, enjoying the sensations of a deepthroat that he missed so much. "To think I kicked the bucket and almost lost the simple joys of life."

The woman, once a demon, now with only her little horns remaining as a reminder of her past form, certainly knew her way around a man's cock--just as Bob suspected. He let her take charge--vent out her pent-up frustrations from denying her true nature for much too long. And went out she did: Bob felt a familiar feeling build up quickly, despite cumming just recently.

The demon woman felt it too. The swelling of the engorged head within her throat, the trembling just before it pulsed and released the gift she missed for so long. Galli rubbed her clit hard and fast, lubricated by her overflowing juices, and swallowed as deep as she could, stuffing herself full of the giant cock until her lips were all the way at the very base of the hard pole.

12